Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I've got no idea. :P Ah, your responses are fine.IC - Kyju - Charred ForestKyju zipped to the side. He was probably wearing his opponent down- at least, maskless. He doubled his fists up and slammed them down on his fellow titan's back, who was still falling from the momentum.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Scratch that, because you became super healed, I'll do the same for my guy. :PIC: OnuzekHe didn't like getting pushed punched to the ground. But fortunatly he landed next to something that would help, his Pakari. Quickly putting it on he felt strength return to his limbs and body. Activating it he did the world's best push up and launched himself from the ground. He quickly threw a left hook and a uppercut. His blows' speed and strength greatly increased by the mask.OOC: I don't really want that uppercut to hit, because if it does it will be Kyju to Voya Nui. XD

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: -pictures 2006 with Kyju and Onuzek there- Move out, Axonn and Brutaka. :PIC - Kyju - Charred ForestHe felt the uppercut graze him just barely, as he shuffled back away from the strike. His thoughts focused on the pain it might've caused."I'm afraid, my friend, that this fight will never end."He extended his hand. Truthfully, he had no plans to cheat. Just a simple handshake."You are a very worthy opponent."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Dibs Brutaka's place :P (Good luck handshaking a giant crab claw)IC: Onuzek"Onuzek thinks that Awesome-fighter-Kyju is too. Kyju and Onuzek to good for fight to end." He said as he shook Kyju's outstreched hand. He didn't even think about it being a trick, he trusted Kyju with his life. "Now what?" He said meaningfully.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Zarrus from Le-Wahi.IC: Zarrus staggered through the village, gaining many a concerned look. He simply kept his eyes on the hospital, and kept walking towards it. He clutched the gaping hole where his arm once lay, despite the extreme pain it caused. He just wanted to stop the bleeding.After a few minutes, the hospital was so close. He kept telling himself the pain would go away soon, that he would be safe. But he couldn't make it.He fell to his knees, sobbing. He was surrounded by a crowd of Matoran, yet none of them did anything. Why? "Help..." was all he could muster, before falling unconscious. His empty arm socket continued to bleed.OOC: The hospital is which ever one can respond quickest :P

IC: Faerulo had gone out to replenish his herbs; Riaril was chief and only took desk duty when everyone else was out; Takimoc was not good at talking; and Tairel and Ayra were still away. Which left Moriika as the receptionist.The mechanic's eyes widened. An entire limb gone..."RIARIL!," he shouted while vaulting over the top the desk with surprising agility.. "We have a matoran with a missing limb!""Team Kanohi Dragon! To Ward 3!," Riaril called back as she strode out from her office. "Takimoc! You're on standby!"The team excepting Nakumir assembled with some tired moans and groans. But they still got together with all haste as Moriika, grunting, lifted the matoran onto a stretcher and began to wheel it towards the ward. They had a job to do.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: MiritalaThe Toa of Water woke up in the middle of the Charred Forest under a pile of broken branches. She had a headache. She lifted her hand to the back of her head and when it returned, it was covered in blood. Why couldn't she remember anything? All she knew was her name. Miritala.What was perfectly clear enough was that she needed medical attention. She tried to stand, but a pain further racked her head; like daggers pressing into her skull. And it was getting dark. She crawled toward lights in the distance. A village?

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC - Kyju - Charred ForestKyju placed his pipe to his lips, lighting it with the primitive contraption."We find the hospital." he said out of one side of his mouth.He cracked his knuckles."I'm broke, and they still owe me a bit." he explained.The Akrainid had a sudden feeling of loneliness. The fact that he was the only Akrainid on the island began to sink in. It was then forgotten in an interesting circle of thoughts."To the hospital." he said once more.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Onuzek"To people-get-better-place," he agreed. Onuzek will also find nice-fire-Toa-Tairel and pretty-ice-Toa-Ayra there, he thought.As they were walking he asked, "Kyju not a Toa, right, Toa's don't have tails. What is Kyju then?"

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I.C. Tradoris the skakdi (Ta-Koro)"Well, it seems all of my hopes and dreams of forming a crime gang have been crushed by this society." Tradoris spoke to himself."You know what they say, if society rejects you, create your own. But what if the fragmented pieces of society refuse to offer any help? What if they don't want to join you? That, my friend, is when you start from scratch." Tradoris continued to monologue. "That is when you create your own people for society. People without free will. Mindless slaves, servants, or robots. But I lack the ultimate resource: knowledge to do such a thing. Knowledge is power after-all. And where better to get knowledge than Ko-koro's extensive library. So shall I head to Ko-koro and pilfer this knowledge. I shall spend hours upon hours of study. When I have obtained all required knowledge, I will have obtained all required power. With such power, not even Makuta can stop me. Mata Nui gifted us with long life spans. They are not to be wasted. I live to conquer, and conquer I shall. So off to Ko-koro I will go, and nothing can stop me."Tradoris let out a good ring of evil laughter, and began his journey north to Ko-wahiOOC: Tradoris is not in Ko-wahi yet.

elementalussal.png

OOC: Hello Solaris.IC - Kyju - Charred ForestHe nodded. He was most certainly not a Toa."I am an Akrainid." responded the member of said species.Kyju just about walked out of the forest, when he spotted a blue glint. The being tried to stand, only to fall again. He sighed, annoyed that he pitied the being. They were heading to the hospital anyways."Should we help?" he inquired.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: MiritalaShe looked up. What was that? Was someone near? She looked around. Did she know how to speak?A small groan escaped her mouth.Her head was throbbing a little less. Perhaps she could stand up again. She tried, but the pain brought her back down. A concussion was it called? Maybe... she didn't remember a lot.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC - Kyju - Charred ForestHe crossed his arms when Onuzek helped her up."We'd better go soon; she looks pretty bad." stated Kyju.The Akrainid looked over her. Obviously had just woken up- her eyes showed that. Presumably controlled water. Pain in the limbs. The shapes of the wounds told him it was probably inflicted rather than accidental."Who did this?" he asked, stepping closer.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: The doctors wheeled the matoran to behind a flax screen. Riaril took him off and laid him down on the operating table gingerly, but with haste. She began to inspect him for any other injuries while Moriika got armor and Faerulo brought over a tub of water for her to use.

[Profiles]

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro StreetsTank wasn't sure what to say really. He didn't want to put anybody's lives into danger, but he wanted to be rid of the Mark at the same time, he looked down to his feet before speaking."Spending time with me may result in your serious injury, possibly death. I do however wish the Mark gone. You can help me, but at your own risk."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC(Matu).Matu went back to the charred forest,only to see a red kraata crawling on the ground.Matu saw it,and he squashed it with his foot.However,he remembered the legend of the mask of fusion that Vakama told him once.It was said to be a powerful kanohi that could fuse two beings together,turning them into one.No one knows where it is located,but matu wanted to find it.So,he went back to his hut in Ta-koro,and got his Ussal crab,Mahilii.Matu would be off on an adventure to explore the island and find the mask of fusion!He would have a tale to tell when he came back...IF he came back.-CDP

Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC(Balaythah and Tairel)

The Ta-Matoran chuckled at the killer's question. Atleast she had a sense of humor in a situation like this."I don't think so," he replies, grinning. He had her right where he wanted her and wasn't about to let her simply "take a leave of abscense" and walk off. She'd be in the prison for a long time. "Unless you have some friend with a spare two hundred fifty-four thousand trinkets, but I doubt you have a friend and a doubt anyone has that many trinkets." His sense of humor was on as well...Tairel slowly opens his eyes and looks around the room. They were still in the cable car, but it had come to a stop in the village of fire. Smiling he gently sat up and stretched."Well, I guess we should go, then, Ayra," he says to her before standing up and holding his hand out for hers.-Mef Man

IC: Fyriin:Balaythah's armor began to close around him slowly, squeezing him a bit. "I will turn this place into a riot."IC: Ayra:Ayra took Tairel's hand and got up with him and got out of the cable car. "Wonder what's happened at the hospital?" Ayra asked, eyebrow raised.

IC(Balaythah and Tairel)

Balaythah smiled, not even saying anything about his armor. "Not without your Mask. You're as weak as a Turaga without it and you know it," he adds before chuckling.Tairel looks toward the hospital and walks with Valria. "Don't know, but I'm not that ready to find out," he says to her before opening the door to the hospital for the Ko-Toa.-Mef Man

IC: "TAKIMOC!," Riaril bellowed. The cry produced said surgeon within short order; he hastily ran in and stood at attention."Cauterize," the female toa ordered. And with one nod the Ta-Toa was off-guiding a blue-hot flame on his palm above the bleeding socket at just the right distance to instantly seal all vessels with heat, but not more than necessary.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: Fyriin:"I am not your kind, Matoran. Continued attempts on your armor will kill you," Fyriin threatened, armor sluggishly closing in.IC: Ayra:Ayra walked into the hospital, catching Riaril's shout for assistance. "Tairel, I think things are busy today."

IC(Balaythah and Tairel)

"And so will continued attempts of our spears stabbing you," he says, still grinning, as four guards step into the room with their swords raised high. "Now, if you continue to attack me, we have no choice but to put you down."The Ta-Toa nods his head at Ayra before rushing toward Riaril."May I be of assisstance?" he asks the Toa.-Mef Man