Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Balaythah)

The Ta-Matoran simply wheels around and ducks down, allowing the needles to smash into the blocked off door. He makes his way back toward the being, walking behind his fellow guard toward a possible back exit. The other Matoran lifted the shield up to block any attacks to his fellow guard and himself. Balaythah searched his weapons. Karz, what could he use?-Mef Man

OOC: So my char's attack got ignored...Of course, I did edit, but only as was expected in a ninja'd state.I'd like to note that Balaythah can't walk without tripping and a lot of pain. Essentially half the bone in his leg, I guess, is supporting a half of his body.IC: Riaril aimed another blast to deflect the needles. She stepped forwards to protect the patient and Nakumir."Patient's life is my second priority," the toa said without looking back. "So you two are pretty high up."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Fyriin:Fyriin was sick of the Matoran surviving. "How about this, Matoran? You let me kill that guard and I will leave this Koro," Fyriin negotiated as she threw a newly materialized spear. The clouds were blocked by the crumbling shield she flung at it.

Edited by Rakata

OOC: @Pein, you aren't operating on the Skakdi and Vortixx. You're operating on a Toa of Air and a Toa of Iron. The Skakdi and Vortixx are evil, and escaped the battle when there were too many Toa for them to handle.IC: Chaos in the hospital? I'll have none of this.. He pulled out his sword and went into the other room. "How may I be of assistance?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: The RelThe Rel took this chance to pull its scepters out and place them against Fyriin's head."You move and, from what I've experienced, you'll be in quite some pain," it growled.Oh, she was going to move and then beat the armor off his back, he just knew it... That stuff always seemed to happen on this island.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: By the way, Rakata, if you didn't see the post in Ko-Wahi; I've moved Ayra and Tairel there.

IC(Balaythah)

The Matoran of Fire reaches for his knife and prepares to throw it at the being, just in case. The second guard was no where in sight, probably outside summoning reinforcements."It's over, and in the name of the Ta-Koro guard you are to be taken into custody and arrested," he says to the killer.-Mef Man

IC: Tahuva noticed one of his new companions holding someone down with his scepters. "Ah. So this is the culprit." He took the time to load his gun to full capacity, then filled its Zamors with flame. He pointed it at the one causing all the chaos. "This island's people must not destroy themselves. Why do you start fights in a hospital?!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Sorry, you had me confused.IC: Riaril moved over to Nakumir and did a quick diagnosis in the respite. "Crossbow bolt entered left lung near bottom," she murmured, then frowned. "Bolt was retrieved and hole...Healed?"

[Profiles]

IC(Balaythah)

"What?" asks the Matoran glancing down at the sealed wound. "Good Karz," he mutters before looking back to the killer.The second guard with the shield had blocked the attack to the fleeing Matoran and was now standing at the left of The Rel as not to block his leader's possible throw with the knife.-Mef Man

IC: Riaril smirked. "Sure we don't," she muttered, then ran over to Takimoc's room. Opening it, she called: "Get me some ether!"Her request was fulfilled within ten seconds. The toa brought over the ether container, tube, and mask to the guards. "I trust you know how to use it."It was a statement, not a question.

[Profiles]

IC(Balaythah)

The Matoran guard rolls his eyes before saying to the others,"Can someone hold her down?"Balaythah looks from one being to the other. He couldn't exactly oblige with a crushed leg, so he decided to turn his attention back to Nakumir. He began to dab any extra blood that was on the Matoran away.Hearing (and seeing) that Riaril was helping, the guard rushes forward and shoves the ether mask onto the killer's face.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Riaril now summoned up more power. Water shackles appeared around the being's neck, wrists, and ankles."Do it," she hissed through gritted teeth. Thankfully she had experience with this sort of thing when restraining reluctant patients for operations, but even so, it was taxing her elemental and mental energy.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: Xxeth Xxeth looked at Moylan, seeing as he had no once else to talk too...."You know, even though you just rejoined the crew and all, I'm technically a much newer member. Is Odhran...really just a spontaneous moron? Or does he actually plan it all out?"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: OnuzekUsing the momentum of the punch Onuzek swung around to face his enemy, who was currently kicking toward him. Reacting quicker then Onuzek had expected he could he increased the amount of gravity on himself haudred fold. It now was like kicking a 2 foot deep protosteel wall. The kick still knocked the breath out of him though. He wasn't so lucky with the knife hand though, is connected solidly with his head and almost knocked his mask off. Not waiting a bit he activated his mask and aimed a punch to Kyju's now open chest. Onuzek knew that the head would be and easier target, but if it connected it would have taken it clean off.OOC: lol this is really fun!

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: You couldn't even wait for me, could you?I stacked the odds so heavily in Tarex's favor for nothing? Nah.ಠ_ಠIC: D*** it, she's getting away! the invisible Toa thought urgently, racing through the halls towards the sounds of battle. You're not killing anyone, you crazed *****, I'll make sure of that, he vowed, entering the room through one of the holes in the wall.He spotted her instantaneously.Before the Toa could act, concealed arms wrapped around her neck in a rear-naked choke, cutting off blood flow to the brain. Within a couple of seconds, she would likely be unable to focus enough to use her mask. Within eight, she would be unconcious.In order to ensure that she not teleport out of his grasp, he slammed one invisible, armored shin just above her kneecap, a blow that would normally snap her leg, but from this less than optimal position, it would only serve as a distraction.OOC: I believe these auto-hits are justified, seeing as he's both invisible, attacking from behind, and has the element of suprise. PM me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

IC(Balaythah)

The Matoran wheels around to hear something striking the assassin while the second guard rushes toward the being, ether mask in hand."Stand still!" he barks.OOC: By the way, Rakata, you've used your Mask power multiple times and elemental powers a lot; I don't think that a Toa could survive under so much strain...-Mef Man

OOC: @Mef: Remember Gali Nuva's flooding of most Karzhani in a nova blast? A Nuva is probably about twice as powerful as a toa (i'unno really cuz i wasn't around 't that time). So a toa isn't THAT weak.IC: Riaril used up some more elemental power and, picking up some fragments of obsidian in a water tendril, placed them before the being's eyes. Perhaps lack of sight would prevent her from teleporting. And now if she moved her head forwards, she'd risk her eyes getting cut.

[Profiles]

IC: Good, they've caught him. Tahuva watched them subdue the madman. Death and darkness are consuming this island...it must be brought to a stop. He stared off into space, thinking.Zeltroth had been fully healed. "Fallen, my master...what are we to do now?"Fallen shifted in his seat. "I can come...for our next mission. But for this one, you must simply make preparations.""What preparations?""We must have our...greatest enemy dealt with.""We were outnumbered...bound to lose.""No...you would have executed all those you defeated, leaving you room to defeat the OTHER squad of Toa...if it was not for the Toa who can match you perfectly in combat..the one who holds the power of Fire. Our prime target.""Then let me strip the very flesh from his body!""And you will, my apprentice, in time. But not alone.""Who have you chosen?"In response to this, Slicax walked in and performed an extravagant bow. "I have also brought one more to join us!"Grindorak followed behind Slicax. "Pleasure to be of service...if it involves killing.""It does." He turned to Slicax. "You were swift to bring help...for once.""True warriors are ALWAYS swift!""But you are equally swift to retreat, Slicax!""What? I NEVER retreat!""Oh, I'm sorry. You simply advance backwards."Ignoring Slicax's scream of rage, Zeltroth led them. "MOVE OUT!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Well, she attempted to, anyway. A commendable effort, but with the difficulty of concentration and lack of oxygen to the brain, her efforts didn't quite result as intended.Tarex merely grit his teeth as the pain slowly grew, the pressure increasing as the metallic spikes tried to punch through his crystalline armor."Come on, just a three more seconds..." he growled lowly, having been mentally counting down the time that he's had her in the full blood choke. He'd held her for five.If push came to shove, he'd been bitten in the arms before, by many different Rahi. He could suck up the pain until she was out.OOC: This would be a plausible scenario, no? The explanation makes sense to me.By the way, she can still breathe, he's actually applying pressure to the arteries in the neck with his arm, rather than crushing her windpipe with his hands, thus stopping the flow of blood to her brain.MURSHLE ORTS

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

IC: Tooroko nodded. It was unusual, for a ship of this size not to have a name, but not unheard of. He looked around the beach for a moment, and realised that this was very near to the spot where he had first met Odhran, and agreed to join the crew in exchange for lunch. Speaking of which, he could use some breakfast...He put the thought from his mind, and began walking to Ta-koro.

ppg2.png

IC: "I'm with you there, Odhran" Tooroko agreed enthusiastically. It seemed the captain was having similar thoughts to him "Do you know any restaurants in Ta-koko?" It then occured to him that Xxeth was banned from setting foot in Ta-koro, so he would miss the feed. Poor Xxeth he thought. We can always bring him back some leftovers.

ppg2.png

IC: Ah'ackune'mthrun"Grr," He grumbled, pounding out a few imperfections in his current project: a sword with a jagged edge. Reheating the metal with his elemental powers he methodicaly continued his work.OOC: Ah'ackune'mthrun open for interaction (at your own risk) XDEdit: I forgot to add that hes in his work shop right now.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -