Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Vejmeq Vejmeq struck out a hand and caught the crystal from falling to the ground with his powers. It was far more heavy than he thought it would be, and he strained to keep it in air. He cast the infected Toa away from the Matoran who was picking himself up, and turned the crystal to point at him. He made a motion to pull back with both of his hands, launching it. OOC: He has a chance to get out of the way or raise a wall or something, of course. We shall wait.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

OOC: Anybody else hate iPhone autocorrect?IC: CyraxCyrax watched as the crystal hurled through the air, straight at the infected Toa. Hopefully, he wouldn't pull off some massive trick and evade it. Just then, she caught sight of a Toa of Fire heading this way, with a massive bag. Medic. Cyrax activated her mask of speed, and sped over to him.Cyrax: (To Virthee) Come on, man! There are wounded people in the fight, and they need help!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC - Sucogu - Ta-KoroThe Toa of lightning was already inside of Hau's medical hut, just in time for an analysis. They told him of the various injuries, and how they healed them.He looked on as the curtains were moved."Are you alright?" he asked.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ic: Sirraus Sirraus and Hari rented a two-bed room for the night. The inn was perched on stilts above a slew of stone huts, connected to other businesses through a small network of doorways and tunnels. The balcony from their room faced the main gate, through which the charred forest could be seen. A depressing sight for sure, but Sirraus supposed that the Ta-Matoran were used to it. Besides, as ground-dwellers, the Onu-Matoran had no right to state that their village was any less depressing than their brothers'. Sirraus dropped his satchel in the corner and hit the bed, but suddenly couldn't drift off. with nothing else to think about, his mind filled with the events of the day, from meeting the unusual Ko-Koronian scholar to the psychotic plasma-wielder whose life they had saved by inches. At length his thoughts began to muddle and border on the surreal, and twisted dreams overtook him. Fires consumed the archives as snow fell from the blackened earth, the dark Makuta cackled as he loomed in the starry skies, The island roared and trembled before collapsing into the sea. When Sirraus finally returned to consciousness with the rising sun, it was not soon enough.

IC: [Hari] Seeing Sirraus close his eyes and drift off into a troubled sleep, Hari began to do the same, seeing the logic in it. Closing his eyes, he tried to clear his mind of anything worthwhile so he could get some rest, but found that he was unable to. The events of that day and the discoveries that he and his newfound companion had made replayed themselves over and over in his mind like the cycle of night and day, never stopping. Soon, however, he was able to clear his mind for several minutes, and drifted off into a light sleep, occasionally interrupted by a strange, unsettling dream. When Sirraus awoke, Hari was mumbling to himself in his sleep, trying unconsciously to rid his mind of the weird visions that were flashing through it.

IC:Twiak rolled around the ground first with the Matoran who had tackled him. Cackling, Twiak was about to open his mouth and bite him like he did the other one, but a Toa of gravity seemed to separate both himself and the Matoran.Stumbling backwards, his whole body aching in pain and overcome with exhaustion, the psycho Toa was able to muster enough strength to activate his hau and block the giant crystal being push toward him. OOC: Any allies in this fight? Any at all?

Edited by The True Zedd of Ponypower

IC: Despite having a piece of his juicy shoulder eaten off, Tarortrix was alive. Bleeding profusely, he drifted in and out of consciousness. The world he saw was but a weird blur. He felt as if he was floating. "Why am I flying?" he muttered in a slurred voice. The tone of his voice probably indicated to Tarex that this matoran was in dire need of medical attention..

IC: Thankfully, Tarex didn't need to hear his voice to know he needed serious help. Even as he ran through the streets, he tried his best to keep pressure on the wound and stop the bleeding. "Easy, easy. We're almost to a med ward, hang in there." he said, rounding a corner and spotting the building in question. Practically flying in, he glanced around, looking for a nurse, or someone. Spotting one, A Toa of Water by the looks of her, he rushed over to her. With an apologetic smile, seeing as she looked exhausted, he began to speak. "Big fight outside the gates, you'll probably get a few more patients. I managed to pull this poor guy out, Some wierd looking, rusted armored Toa bit a chunk offa his shoulder," he said presenting the wound as best as he could, through the relatively clear (albiet bloodstained) crystal plate he was using to mostly seal off the wound and apply pressure. "I've been trying to stop the bleeding and keep pressure on him as best as I can, but it's a little hard when you're sprinting through the village." he explained, with an added "Or through a fight..." under his breath.

helo frens

OOC: Razgriz, when did you manage to pick up Tarotrix? Last I saw him mentioned, wasn't Mevi/Mavi (Name Forgotten) just standing next to him, trying to cauterize the wound? :3 Hmm. Whatever, you can deal with him in any way you want. Also, @Zedd of Ponypower (What can I call you??), some allies are your allies trying to get you away, and the guards allies, AKA several Toa. Also, for your Hau, I assume that it is not a perfect bubble shield? IC: Cyrax Cyrax watched as the crystal smashed into pieces, thanks to the massive force of the gravity. Still, Cyrax was sure the infected Toa had slightly faltered when it smashed. At least it was weakening. However, before deciding to kill, Cyrax once again thought about why they were doing this. She decided that before she knocked someone out, she would ask a question. She turned towards the gravity user. Cyrax: Come one. We can't just hurl one thing from one direction. Attack him from different sides - get him to put up his shields. Can you do what you just did again? Another crystal formed, and landed on the ground. And with that, Cyrax concentrated, and a massive spiky translucent crystal rose. Underneath the ground, a massive spiking crystal moved until it was directly underneath the infected Toa. Cyrax used her crystals above ground to attack from the top, while her spikes from under the ground rushed up to find a weak spot, to try and smash the infected Toa into unconsciousness.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: The Hau protects the user from all attacks except an ambush attack. IC:Twiak activated his Hau again, this time blocking the spikes from underneath, unfortunately it did not help.The infected Toa tried to move away from the crystals above him, but they still hit, twisting in pain Twiak flew forward and landed on his back, shaking.Twiak quivered, then giggled, then burst into laughter. "KYAHAHAHA! STUPID THINGINGS! PAIN PAIN PAIN! KYAHAHA!"

OOC:Tuara is a Toa BTW. IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Gates Tuara rolled to her feet and pulled out both of her long-staffs, twirling them around and stepping forwards, striking the Toa in the head once before planting both staffs on either side of his neck, and planting her foot just below the Toa's neck. "Calm down!" Another being from the back appeared to rush forwards, Tuara held her hand out as a gesture for them to stop. "Guard!" She shouted, "Surround the participants!" They rushed to do so as she looked down on the subdued Toa, snarling, "Be calm." OOC:Hey everybody again. Guards here. :P

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: To clarify: A Hau can block any attack the user is aware of and can see. I once asked GregF about its effects, and he stated that it could block a gunshot, since even though you might not be able to even see the bullet in time your brain can still react to the trigger being pulled and the muzzle flash. However, you can not block mental attacks, since they have no warning. Neither can you block an invisible being's melee strikes, because you can't see the attack coming at all even though you may instinctively know where the attacker is. IC (Mevi): Mevi heard Lost's words and nearly lost it herself. "Fighting the same enemy!? This infected lunatic here stabbed one of our guardsmen and threw him into the lava! he then bit my friend here, who you may notice is bleeding to death as we speak! Lay down your weapon and we will might let you go easy, but I swear that if it's up to me your companion will meet a bloody end today!" At this moment, Ta-Koro's full guard force finally arrived. Everyone present were quickly surrounded and hopefully subdued by the skilled soldiers. "Promise me that if the infected one so much as blinks, you kill him," Mevi spat in disgust.

OOC: Hello Micro.IC - Sucogu - Ta-KoroThe Toa of Lightning walked up to Tuara."Most of this is just a misunderstanding."He pointed at Cyrax."Except for her. She was blinding Matoran earlier. You might want to take her in."He whispered all this."She will deny it. Don't believe her."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Gates Tuara looked to the female Matoran, "You want me to take care of violence with more violence?!" She looked back at the struggling being she stood over. Perhaps putting such a sad being out of existence would be the humane choice. She swatted that idea away quickly. "I will speak to her later, once I have this sad excuse of a Toa under control." Tuara said as the Toa of Lighting's hands were held behind, more members of the Guard had taken hold of all of the participants by default. "Please understand that we are stopping everybody regardless of who started it." She said to the whole group. She'd work out who did what once everybody was under control.OOC:Hi. :P

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Lost smiled. "Thank you for your understanding. Now, if you'd excuse us, we are off to Ko-Wahi to find a smartypants who will tell us where Makuta is." He started to walk to the gate. "Twiak, lets go." He was glad it ended that easily. Stupid Ta-Matoran, always wanting a fight. OOC:WHY ARE WE TALKING LIKE THIS? WAIT... I KNOW WHY. THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

Edited by Xeren Ozone

IC:Nighting"You won't arrest me will you?" Nighting asked Tuara, arriving with Virthee. "I, for one, haven't done anything, and two, called the two medics over." Miha"And I'm one of the medics!" Miha called. "So don't arrest me while me and my dad tend to the wounded." She commanded sternly as she whipped out her medical bag. "Anyone need a doctor?"

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: We are all being restrained. Lost cannot leave just like that, and Twiak is obviously not after what he's done. IC: Mevi glanced at the laughing mad Toa on the ground. "If you won't kill him, at least shut that creepy cannibal up!"

Edited by Katuko

OOC:

IC: Despite having a piece of his juicy shoulder eaten off, Tarortrix was alive. Bleeding profusely, he drifted in and out of consciousness. The world he saw was but a weird blur. He felt as if he was floating. "Why am I flying?" he muttered in a slurred voice. The tone of his voice probably indicated to Tarex that this matoran was in dire need of medical attention..

IC: Thankfully, Tarex didn't need to hear his voice to know he needed serious help. Even as he ran through the streets, he tried his best to keep pressure on the wound and stop the bleeding. "Easy, easy. We're almost to a med ward, hang in there." he said, rounding a corner and spotting the building in question. Practically flying in, he glanced around, looking for a nurse, or someone. Spotting one, A Toa of Water by the looks of her, he rushed over to her. With an apologetic smile, seeing as she looked exhausted, he began to speak. "Big fight outside the gates, you'll probably get a few more patients. I managed to pull this poor guy out, Some wierd looking, rusted armored Toa bit a chunk offa his shoulder," he said presenting the wound as best as he could, through the relatively clear (albiet bloodstained) crystal plate he was using to mostly seal off the wound and apply pressure. "I've been trying to stop the bleeding and keep pressure on him as best as I can, but it's a little hard when you're sprinting through the village." he explained, with an added "Or through a fight..." under his breath.
Katuko, please read the posts above yours. Tarex just brought Tarotrix to the same med ward that Kriigata was brought to. Tarotrix' player recognized Tarex picking the matoran up a page or two back, as evidenced by the quote within the quote. IC: The medic sighed, stopping with cigarette before her mouth. She was just about to light up... Whatever. This was a usual day on the job, after all; why should she expect to get any free time? She'd just get her cig later. Pocketing the roll, she took the matoran off the toa's hands gingerly, making sure not to move the wound or get any substances in it. It'd have to be cauterized, especially if it had been bitten. She'd seen such wounds before-in fact, Team Kanohi Dragon had a joke about them: The only good thing about being in Ta-Koro for a medic was the fact that such an injury could be treated with relative ease. "Thank you," she said curtly, then turned her head and called, now holding the matoran in a bridal position: "Takimoc, cauterizing." Not even bothering to gather the rest of her team-they needed a break anyway, and she didn't think they were immediately necessary-the Ga-Toa summoned as much strength as she could for the ordeal ahead as she and the Ta-Toa descended behind the flax curtain again. Now, to take a look at the wound... OOC: I will make this toa a PC in short order, dinnae worry. As for Tarotrix' player, I'm leaving the cauterizing time open for some interaction, as opposed to posting the entire process. Do whatever y'all doth want. -The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tarex let out a held breath. The guy's fate was out of his hands now. Now, to get his breathing back to normal level. Leaning against the wall, he took a few deep breaths and relaxed, calming both bodily and mentally. There we go. Minutes later, he decided to loosen up, doing a few stretches, mostly leg work, as he'd been using them for what felt like the entire day.

helo frens

IC: The blood loss didn't help Tarotrix what so ever. He was still loopy, and his vison was blurred. But he was alive. The bleeding had slowed by now, and was beginning to stop. The many small burns across his body pained him, but not as much as his shoulder. The medics had saved him for now, but there was still the issue of infection. Due to Twiak's mouth being filthy, not to mention the Toa's full fledged infection, it would take more then heat to repel the bugs.

Edited by Zombified Vampire Werewolf
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Gate Tuara looked to the being who claimed to be a medic, "Fine. Tend to the wounded." The Guard members back away from the medics a few steps in order to allow them to get to work. She looked back to the Toa on the ground and tried to avoid breathing through her nose. "Do you want to rot in a prison? Or die?" She was already considering banishment as an option as well. The Toa was clearly sick, physically and mentally. How do you solve that? She looked at the other being, the one accused of tossing a Matoran off the bridge into the lava as he too was restrained. He seemed calm strangely enough. Tuara looked back to the snarling Toa and awaited his response.

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dreenan Seeing that she had been standing back quite a bit, and just watching the fight. The Guards hadn't seemed to care about detaining her. "Well, That was rather interesting." IC: Virthee The Toa of fire arrived through the gate, seeing a rather strange sight. "Whoever is in charge here... I was requested to help anyone wounded here." It was rather strange, what he saw. It wasn't a normal sight in Ta-Koro.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: The toa grimaced as one. It looked like this would be harder than they thought. The guy not only had a huge chunk of his shoulder missing, but several burns all over his body. And of course, there was still the fact that even if they cauterized the wound, it wouldn't kill everything. Therefore, they decided to go about the procedure in three phases. They'd add a fourth if their combined healing skills couldn't cure the guy of any stuff from the infected mask. First, the Toa of Water applied her element to clean all wounds of ash from the volcano and to gently remove any charring from the burn while Takimoc brought a bucket of water to deposit said waste in. If they could clean the wounds, they'd lessen the chance of infection and the matoran would have an easier time recovering. They then moved on to cleaning the wound. Takimoc, knowing the guy to be a member of the guard and a good one at that, did not restrain him. Bringing a bottle of highly distilled alcohol, the Ga-Toa washed the opened flesh. The agent was another of their tools used typically to prevent infection. Finally, Takimoc applied his fire in a carefully controlled blue flame held slightly above the area while the other toa healed the burns with her Great Mask of Healing. The blue flame would cauterize the area's wound as one would roast a marshmallow for minimum damage while sealing the wound completely. The two toa now looked to see what the results of their hard work were. Activating his Akaku as he switched to his highest power microscopic lense, Takimoc looked at the main injury to see if all chance of infection had been removed.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Salamander Salamander entered Ta-Koro's main street, and noticed a large crowd near the gate. From what he could tell, the majority of the assembled beings were members of the Guard, but there seemed to be others involved as well. Curious, Salamander stepped forward and tried to get a better view. However, a Matoran holding a long spear barred his way, saying, "Can't let you through here. There was a fight, and we don't want anyone else involved." Salamander nodded and stepped back, unwilling to draw the attention of the Guard simply because he wanted a closer look. He would have to settle for watching from a distance.

Lacertus

IC: The operation had cleared away the infection. And all Tarotrix had was some lingering pain. The medics had done their job, and the guardsman wouldn't wind up a servant of Makuta. All he needed now was some burn cream and plenty of rest. He opened up his eyes, ever so slightly. His vision had improved, and his mind was clear. Looking onto his healer, he said a few things before dropping into a deep sleep. "Thanks for healing me," he said in a weak voice. "And please, make sure that psychopath burns in the lava."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Nikaron Nikaron shook his head in disgust at Jaller. "Here I thought you were like Takua, a hero, one willing to protect the lives of all innocents. That battle may be small, but Matoran died in that fight. Innocent Matoran. It's the job of the Guard to prevent that, your job. I don't blame you for the first Matoran's death but the rest you could have saved but you didn't intervene. Thus they died, if you ask me you are responsible. Just ask yourself, would the Toa Mata or Takua have done what you have done? Would they have stood back and watched?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Cyrax Cyrax: Can I sit down? I'm tired, but I don't want to get 6 spears inside of me, OR be put as the rusty dudes ally. I was late to the fight. Also, the infected Toa's ally harmed some of the guards and tossed one into the lava. Yep.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Thæsus Thæsus, carrying his overstuffed knapsack, shuffles into Ta-Koro, tired from the journey. He carries on until he reaches the nearest inn. In this case, he reaches the Mangai View Inn, run by a jolly matoran named Haje. "Do you have any vacanies?" Thæsus asks the innkeeper. "As a matter-of-fact we do! Come this way Toa.." "Thæsus" "Toa Thæsus. We have a room open on the second floor. I'll show you to it." Haje leads Thæsus up a flight of stairs to a door marked "16". He pushes it open to reveal a bed, chest, and window with a spectacular view of the surrounding Mangai. Haje then bows and shuffles out of the room before Thæsus can say thank you. Thæsus, being very tired, unpacks his things (namely, two shortswords and his first, cracked Volitak that he keeps for sentimental value) and promptly goes to sleep.

iNRDRQK.png?1

DANMAG!

BZRPG Profiles

IC: Tarex began to wander aimlessly around the ward, the monotony of waiting slowly setting in. Glancing at the various patients, he soon found one he recognized, the young Toa of Electricity who'd been lucky enough to have Tarex stumble upon him. Examining him, he could tell that most of the injuries were still recovering, but he seemed to have stabilized by now, and was well on his way to getting back up to his old self, whatever that was. Glancing at the bed next to him, he noticed a young toa of water, perhaps the same age as the toa of electricity, and in a similar state. "Sheesh," he said, scratching the back of his head in thought. "These kids were pretty roughed up, coming in. What could be the cause, I wonder?" he asked aloud, unaware that the two reasons were staring him in the face.

helo frens

IC - Sucogu - Medic hutHe snuck away from the deputy while she was busy with others. Frying his chains, he entered the medical hut behind Tarex."My guess?"The Toa of water had chain wounds, the Toa of lightning had a chain..."They did it to each other."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Sucogu - SherlockingRaising an eyebrow, Sucogu wondered how Tarex didn't see it."Chain scars."He pointed at Kriigata."She was affected somehow by lightning. I can tell by the charred effect it leaves on armor."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Just because it's right doesn't mean the argument doesn't need to make sense.:3 IC: Tarex turned to face the Toa of Electricity, visage blank yet still telling volumes of his skepticism. "Right," he said, raising an eyebrow. "How do you know that they're chain scars? They don't look at all different from any other form of slashing wounds, and I've seen plenty." he said, folding his arms and examining the toa of water. "And another thing. How does lightning leave a charring effect on armor? Sure, electricity is hot, but I don't think metal quite works that way." "In any case, she got slashed by a Toa of Electricity. How exactly does that narrow it down to this guy?" he asked.

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

IC - Sucogu - herp derp"I didn't know it at first, but now it's obvious. No Matoran would've survived that much damage."He frowned."I think I know electricity better than you do."He charged two fingers."It works like this."Tapping Tarex's shoulder, a bit of "static" was shot into Tarex.OOC: Na Na Na Na I'm gonna start a fight.Yes, I'm trying to turn the hospital into a crunchfest. [/sarcasm]

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "Ow, but I really don't get how that helps your argument." Wait a minute... "Wait, Matoran? What? What do matoran have to do with anything, they're both Toa." A grimace of thought and a moment of mental processing later, and he understood what Sucogu was getting at a little more clearly. "Okay, so he's a Toa of Electricity. Again, how does that narrow it down to him? He's obviously not the only one in the area, I saw quite a few walking around the city. There are probably yet more running around the region. Could be any one of them, instead." OOC: My logic-Fu is stronger than yours >=D

helo frens

IC - Sucogu - Medic"Left a mark..." he grumbled back.He pointed at Hau."He looks like a Matoran. Almost had me fooled.""The marks, as you see, are not as deep as a direct slash, and curve in a way. That leaves two conclusions: the blade was on a chain, and was launched up, as if from a slightly shorter point of view.""Add that all together? You get that guy versus her. How many Toa of lightning carry chains, are shorter, and happen to be in Ta-Koro at the same time as someone with exact symptoms from the former's weapons?"OOC: >=3 Is it?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.