Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk got his breath back, and said "I think.... I won.... The drinking contest......." Krayzikk's last though before passing out was Mata Nui I hope Tairel doesn't find us like this.......

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: That. Is.. SO. Wrong.... WHAT HAVE YOU DON PEIN???!!!!! I blame you, Krayzikk, for seducing a doctor.Pein, feel pain. I'm jumping into my role again. :evilgrin:I had something to IC, but now I find out everyone HAD gone insane.

Edited by Kughii

OOC: I'm going to have to ignore that post considering Nakumir is currently teaching Balaythah how to play the violin. She's too injured to be out and about, anywaysSorry =/IC: Riaril stirred in her sleep. The toa's mask nuzzled against Krayzikk's. Nakumir suddenly realized she had just blanked out for a second. "Wh-where we?,' she asked Balaythah with a blush as she scrambled to check her stance.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: SoliSoli laughed, "Then don't order the Green Kikanalo next time. Besides I've already been stabbed in the chest with a sword."A large Toa then rose, and walked behind Soli, "Hello there miss, care to make my acquaintance." The Toa's breath reeked of alcohol.Soli shook her head, "I make it a point not to converse with alcoholics."The enraged Toa then grabbed Soli and started to drag her away.Soli, being injured couldn't stop him.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: [Stronin]The axe never made it to Stronin. It dissipated away, the metal alloy that served as the blade of the weapon getting absorbed into the Iron Toa. He grinned, before throwing a punch at the Skakdi's face."I'll take a third option then," he said cheerfully to all of them. "Who wants to be nailed to the wall?"He paused. "All of you, well that's GREAT!"The tentacles on his back burst forward, charging towards all the others.

IC: [Stronin]The tentacle the crazy Matoran was on promptly grew spikes, causing the Matoran to be impaled, yet still alive. Stronin casually tossed him to the side, before creating a metal shield to block the ball of fire."I can do this all day," he said. "Can you?"He absentmindedly snapped his fingers, and another tentacle slammed the Ta-Toa into a wall.

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk was dreaming, and in this dream, Riaril was a giant plush muaka. So it was unsurprising when Krayzikk started to hug her in his sleep. The titan slumbered on, his snoring a steady noise.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Krayzikk, Sleeping, HospitalKrayzikk started to move in his sleep, ending up facing approximately 45 degrees from his original heading. The titan continued to hug Riaril, muttering in his sleep "Pretty Muaka......"

fK5oqYf.jpg