Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Walking down the rarely used Firespitter Trail, Durzan turned to the left and walked down a side path. Within ten minutes, he was at his hut. A large, isolated estate where he could relax and plan raids on caravans.He entered the door of his small, cozy hut. Hungry, he went into the kitchen for a nice Skakdi Steak.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak sat down on the edge of Skyra's bed. "I think so. Everyone looked okay, but I was having a hard time seeing anything at all. The others stayed in Le-Wahi, but they will be coming soon."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SkyraSkyra smiled. "Good old Havon, I bet he stayed behind to make sure no one else was injured, that's just like him. Say, when he makes his way over here, cause I'm sure he will, you can get properly introduced. You'll like him, he's a drinker!" Skyra laughed, but stopped quickly, cause it hurt when he did.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Kitsune & Raion, Ta-Koro HospitalRaion, having finished laughing at Kitsune, left the room to ask the doctor a question she had been wondering. The problem? The doctor was no where to be seen."Uh..." He said as he looked for some Hospital staff.OOC: Feel free to notice him, anyone.

IC:Gaylam had been fiddling with the rahkshi head ever since the doctor left and nobody seemed to pay attention to his news from le-wahi. Seeing a confused and extremely large toa of earth walk into the room, Gaylam put away the head and said, "Hello there"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Volin and Yasashiv from Le-Wahi.

IC(Yasashiv)

Here they were again. Ta-Wahi. The village was still as hot from in the sky as it was on the surface, but the heat was the last thing on Yasashiv's mind. The tears were still falling as she held on to Volin; head resting on his back."Are-are we almost there?" she asks Volin as she tries to control herself.-Mef Man

OOC: Volin and Yasashiv from Le-WahiIC: VolinSteering the gukko bird in Ta-Koro's direction, heat began to buffet the pair as they entered the region of Ta-Wahi. By now, Volin's wet shoulder would dry up soon and they'd find the rest of their group in no time. Spotting the village of fire in the distance, Volin landed the rahi there and dismounted it, waiting for Yasashiv to do the same.

IC: Laserbeak"Never been hit by lightning, so I can't comment." Laserbeak smiled. "So, where do we stand by the way? Technically, I'm still a criminal and you are still Gukko Force. And I can't come up with a new identity that quickly."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Volin"I hope so too." said Volin, trailing behind Yasashiv as he walked at a slower pace. As he strode to the hospital, many villagers gave him strange looks, not because of his appearance but because of the staff he was carrying: the staff of a Rahkshi. Volin appeared as if being in possession of such a thing was completely normal, his gait casual and his hands in his pockets.

IC: Skyra"Oh well, considering how you helped in the Rahkshi fight and all, I'm sure I could get all charges against you dropped, it's sorta easy to do when the koros need all the help they can get against Makuta..."

Edited by Snelly

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak grinned from ear to ear and giggled. "It just occurred to me. About two days ago, we were engaged in combat. At about the same time we were threatening to kill each other. Look at us now."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Tairel and Yasashiv)

Yasashiv runs inside the hospital; the doors slamming into the walls upon entry."Where is Skyra?!" cries out Yasashiv to Tairel. The Ta-Toa jumps before pointing at the door to the Toa's room. Yasashiv nods her head before grabbing Volin's hand and pulling him toward Skyra's room.-Mef Man

IC: VolinVolin was suddenly rushed into a room containing an injured Skyra and Laserbreak, tripping and losing his balance on the way in. When he saw the two, he felt relieved to see Skyra in one piece yet he felt as if he was interrupting something."Looks like a certain someone got lucky, eh?"

OOC: I'm back, thanks for leaving me...*grumble*IC-Jaron:Jaron burst through the hospital doors, putting up his shield and running into the room. He looked around, then found a doctor (Tairel). He strode up to him."Hello, I just wondered, do you have a Le-Toa, about yea high," he held up his hand to his eyebrows, "And rather injured? I need to check up on him." At the doctor's confused look, Jaron felt compelled to add, "For my own consciousness, of course. His name is Skyra."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Skyra"Lucky!? I feel like I got run over by a Kikanalo. Twice." He joked. Then Yasashiv hugged him. "Thanks. I'm fine now." He said happily."Glad you guys are all okay. And the bright side is, we won that battle and saved Le-koro, a victory in my book."

IC(Yasashiv)

Yasashiv takes a step back to be beside Volin after releasing her grip on Skyra; standing so close as to almost touching the Toa."Your turn, Laserbeak," she jokes while forcing a smile. The Toa places a hand to her faces and wipes away the tears. "This isn't safe for a Toa of Electricity."-Mef Man

IC-Jaron:"Thank you," Jaron said to the doctor, walking into the room. He kicked the door out of the way and stepped inside, glaring angrily at Skyra."That was a bloody foolish move you did there, you son of a Brakas monkey. Fighting a Rahkshi of Disruption? What on earth was going through your bloody mind, it could have ripped you to shreds!" Then he smiled, and extended his fist to the Toa on the bed. "I'm glad you kept it off my back, though," He said, chuckling a bit. He handed Skyra a gold medallion, one side with a sword and the other with the Toa symbol, that he had forged on the way here."It probably doesn't mean much, but I figured I'd give you the same kind of reward I gave to any of my Toa after fighting like that. You did outstanding, my friend."

profiles i guess

IC(Tairel and Yasashiv)

Tairel nods toward the being who was walking away before standing up. The Toa walks toward Riaril's room and tries to think if he should knock on the door or not.He's been in there for a while. Too long for, um, something if I am to disturb them. "Were you at the battle?" the Toa asks the being who had entered the room. Apparently, he knew Skyra.-Mef Man

OOC: A medal? Thanks I guess, not sure it really means anything to Skyra though. :PIC: SkyraSkyra bumped Jaron's fist with his. He thought the medal was a bit much though, but he accepted it anyway. "Thanks. You're not so bad yourself."

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak giggled as she turned Skyra's chest into a pillow. "Hooray, for victory!"Krayzikk was dreaming still, and in his dream he was contemplating Tairel's reaction to what appeared to be his plush Muaka. "Tairel......" Krayzikk said in his sleep.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Tairel)

"Mata-Nui preseve me!" Tairel says upon seeing Krayzikk and Riaril. He had heard his name being called out from inside and entered to check and see if the two were okay. Now, he saw what looked like a bad hangover. Or a good one. The Toa smiles brightly as he looks at the two; not sure to leave the room or stay and wait for them to awake.-Mef Man

IC-Jaron:Jaron smiled at Skyra again, and turned to Yasashiv. "Yes, I was at the battle," he said seriously. "If you ever saw a great-looking Toa of Fire gleaming in the sunlight, flying around, that must obviously have been me." He looked back at Skyra. "Thanks for the compliment, but I'd say I did a bit better than you." At Skyra's perplexed reaction, he knew he had to add, "I mean, I managed to stay in one piece, but you must have left a few gears back in the forest."He stood up from where he had been kneeling, taking a couple steps to get his blood flowing again. "Now, when will they let you out of here? We never stopped at the bar back in Ga-Koro, and I want to see what this Lavapool inn here is like, unless the hospital staff feel compelled to give us some of their drinks." He snapped his fingers, and a small bluish flame wreathed around his head. "That's how I know they have something strong here, by the way," he added, smiling.OOC: I'm not sure if you guys still have anything at the Hospital anymore, after what Riaril and Krayzikk must have done with it...hehe.

profiles i guess

OOC: Just go to the Furnace Salamanders' and ask for Laserbeak's usual, they'll fix ya up.IC: KrayzikkAt Tairel's exclamation, Krayzikk awoke. The earlier fight and subsequent well-wisher yelling had started to make him stir, deep with his slumber, but now he awoke. He hadn't yet noticed Tairel as he looked down at Riaril. He tried not to move so as not to wake the toa.Then he noticed Tairel, and his eyes widened with panic. He opened his mouth to say something, but no sound came out.

fK5oqYf.jpg