Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: JikalJikal's grin vanished for a moment, and for a split second, the cheerful look in his eyes was replaced by a dark one. "I don't smile as much as you think." Less than a second later, his previous expression resumed. "I'm Jikal."He was very much glad he was wearing his cloak, albeit without the hood up.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:IcarinThe Toa silently followed the pirates, ready to attack if they showed signs of being hostile towards the Koro.Gruk3The Toa knocked on Zyckel's door. "Hello? I have a message from a..." The Toa looked down at the tablet. "Fiva?"

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Gruk3"Alright. 'Hey Zyck! It's Fiva! I got a bit sidetracked, but I am coming back. In the meantime, I have volunteered this nice man to help... You... Work...' WHAT?" Gruk3 shouted. "He said nothing about this!" His eyes scanned the rest of the note. "Darn it, he did manage to slip in a message..." Gruk3 said, frowning. "Anyways, the gist of it is, this Fiva guy wants me to take his place while he's gone..." He shrugged. "And he's gonna pay me extra for this... That okay with you?"

IC:"No," Vakama replied, shaking his head, "That would not do. Such forced prophecies do not happen, brother; this much has always been true. No action can be taken that would help us now. Makuta, on the other hand, seeks to disturb any possibilities of prophecy with his meddling. His actions make sense, but are hopefully as vain as any that we could take. Fate is fickle, and I believe that the more one pushes a certain future to come to fruition, the farther it will slip away."Destiny cannot be changed; all that we can do is hope. No genocide, banishment, or search can speed its course. I understand that it is frustrating, but such is the world."

test2.png

IC: Raknar (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)Raknar sat down at a table in the Magma Lounge and grinned, leaning back in his chair. The Lounge was infamous for being the Lavapool Inn's red-headed stepbrother: whereas the Inn was prim and proper, the Magma Lounge was chaotic and exciting, bustling with energy and deep red lighting. The floor was an illusion, cast by several Mahiki-wearing Toa, who made the Lounge appear to be the inside of a volcano. The bar was famous for being the only place in Ta-Koro where you could actually walk on lava."Well, gents," he said, signalling for the bartender. "Let's get ourselves a crew."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Gruk3The Toa simply started breathing slowly, erasing any anger or annoyance out of his mind, so that all that he was thinking about was the job, and calmness. His mask started to glow, and his body was cloned, two other Gruk3s appearing next to him. "Like this." The first one responded. "Hello!" The second said, waving cheerfully at Zyckel. "Meh." The third said gruffly.

OOC: Tawara, Ta-KoroIC: "I overheard you saying you were going to a restaurant," said Tawara to Jikal. "I don't have any money, but... if you guys buy me a little food, I'll try to pay you back by doing something. You got anything you need help with?"OOC: Tawara's less than stellar grammar is intentional on my part. She speaks with a bit of an accent.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC:Gruk3"Sure thing boss man!" Gruk3's second clone said, quickly rushing off to go measure the gukko. "Who do you think you are, bossing me around?" The other clone said, folding his arms over his chest. "I 'aint helping you for-" The first clone butted in. "Dude, we're getting payed for this, do what the man says." "Oh, okay."

IC - Shady - Hunting ZyckelShady proceeded into the village. Zyckel would be easy to find, likely. The payment was well worth the killing of someone relatively innocent. The killing of his sister would of course only be for more money and as such was also worth the kill. "He should be somewhere around here. I don't doubt he wants to advertise a bit, so let's cover as much ground as possible."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Tawara, Ta-KoroIC: "Really?" asked Tawara, sounding surprised but also relieved. She doubted that there was much she could do to help Jikal and his friend, as they were obviously far more capable than a Matoran. "Thank you!"

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: Tawara, Ta-KoroIC: "I promise not to stab you," said Tawara. "Do you know the restaurant's name, at least?"

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Jikal"Nope." Jikal replied cheerfully. "Kitsune said they serve awesome food, though. So a'questing we go." Another riff. He reached into his cloak pocket and pulled out a small wrapped package. "If you're hungry, I got some dried meat if you want it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: I think I just realized that I'm supposed to put my location in the "IC" section. Oops. So...IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"Tawara," Tawara answered. "It's, ah, nice to meet you," she added awkwardly. Such a long time spent by herself had eroded her social skills somewhat. Not that she'd had particularly wonderful ones to begin with.

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: JikalJikal bowed, with a long, drawn out chord. "I, as you both know, am Jikal the Musical Bearer of the Mark." He realized his slip, and hoped Tawara didn't ask what he meant by 'Bearer if the Mark'.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tawara, Ta-Koro"I don't like heat. I hate it, actually. Really hate it," responded Tawara. "I happened to arrive at the coast around here, and this was the first village I could find."Edit: OOC: Last post until this evening, or maybe until tomorrow.

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: NikaronNikaron shrugged "Doesn't really matter to me, although it is more fun when we have three teams playing." Sev would've loved this, he was always a Kohlii fanatic. Course Makuta would go and kill him, like he did to everyone else.IC: Claw-WingA chirp was emitted from the bird. The head of whom was still poking through Zyckel's window, and the bird in question, did not appreciate being called a dumb Rahi.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC - Shady - The hunt for Zyckel"Or we could look at this sign."A large wooden sign stood in the middle of an intersection if walking rootes.<— All Noodles All Day—> Fire and ash^More fire and ash—>/^ Zyckel's Armor"Can we go that way?"

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Vibaya"Then following that sign will speed things along most quickly." He agreed, looking over the sign, though... he could not read it very well. He struggled enough with the NEX tablets, reading signs was just as challenging. He worked best with a certain dead language. "Let's kill ourselves a blacksmith."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Shady - Hunting Zyckel...He burst into the door, breaking it down, cloak covering his face in a way that made he appear to be a bringer of death from the depths of the grave. In his hands, fittingly, was a sickle that glinted silver.Shady had arrived."Get out in the open." he disguised voice rasped.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Ferrosey:Ferrosey shrugged. "I dunno," he said, standing up. "We could go visit Zyckel, if you like," he suggested to them, already half out the door. "I think that'd be a good idea," he called back at them, already walking over to Zyckel's shop.However, when he got there, he noticed two beings who were apparently trying to attack Zyckel. "Hey, wait, what's the big idea here?" He yelled, striding purposefully up to one of them.OOC: Ferrosey's gonna yell at Vibaya, oh yes he is...heeheehee.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: ZyckelHe watched as someone tried to kick down the open door, as sunlight through the small remaining holes in the roof light up the entire room, mostly ruining Shady's dramatic entrance into the blacksmith's shop. "What do you want? Armor fixed up, new set?" Between himself and the killer were three new recruit, Gruk3IC: VibayaThe Kale Roho entered into the room, his hood down and looking a whole lot less threatening than Shadey. He was going to try to get everyone out of the building before trying to kill the blacksmith. "We are seeking better armor for ourselves." He figured getting free armor, then killing the guy, would work quite well. He didn't even look dangerous.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: SoliSoli leaned back against the wall, she wasn't quite sure if she wanted to see her brother again. Atleast not yet.IC: Claw-WingClaw-Wing was a bird from the Gukko-Force, he wasn't about to let some folks harm one of Lans' friends, and these folks had the scent of a predator. Claw-Wing knew, he was one. The bird let a loud squawk and took to the air. Then the bird surveyed the scene. Waiting for an opening. He was after all a very smart bird.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-Ferrosey:"All right then, ignore me," Ferrosey said, following after the two beings. They seemed like trouble, and not the good kind. He walked in behind them, nodding over at Zyckel. Assuming the smith remembered him, that is.Then, in a sign-language he was certain Zyckel had to know, he said: Don't trust him, something isn't right here. I'd recommend getting out quickly. He nodded towards the back-door of the shop.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now