Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ReaverSilently sobbing, she thought to herself. Already forgotten, talking about some stupid Song, whatever it is. Maybe these people are better off without me. Then she realized she was saying it out loud, and sighed heavily.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: JikalJikal said nothing, didn't even blink when Raion made his threat. No, his promise. As soon as he was out the door, Jikal all but collapsed against the wall. His eyes were flickering between blue and green.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Jaron:Jaron had reached out to grab the dagger, but he stopped when Reaver returned it to it's sheath. Sighing in relief, he pulled out his notepad to make another note.

9) Don't let Reaver stab herself, and don't freak out everytime she grabs a knife. It's bad for your heart.

He then pulled out his gladius, staring at it. It had blood on it -mainly his own- but other than that, it was fine. He burned the blood off of it, and re-sheathed it. He looked over at the others."Er," he began, "What exactly happened to Jikal?" He was wondering what sort of chaos the Toa of Electricity must be causing now...he shook his head, resigning himself to dealing with whatever would happen. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Jikal/IrisJikal's eyes continued to change colors rapidly, and his muscles twitched. He could be heard to say "I won't let you control me, Iris." Though his voice was slightly slurred. Then, in a very different tone, "You can't stop me Jikal." Jikal's tone returned, though more slurred then before. "Watch me."With that, Jikal's eyes changed blue and stayed there, and he stopped twitching. The toa breathed heavily, his eyes scanning the room, as if to ascertain he was still where he remembered.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: EmotiaEmotia was glad to see Reaver resisting to prick herself with her dagger, that was a good sign. "Tillian..." She began suddenly, looking him over. "You look very much like the surf rat you claim to be, I like it." She said, the medication talking again, though she didn't seem to blush this time.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Shortly afterwards, he noticed another guard mention something about Rahkshi invading Po-Koro. Intrigued, Divinex said "Excuse me, did you say something about Rahkshi?"OOC: That's Oreius Divinex is talking to... Feel free to not reply if you've already got enough peeps involved with this and don't need one more person to muddle it up...

OOC: No muddling necessary. The more the merrier!IC (Oreius) (Ta-Koro)Oreius and Dez jogged at a brisk pace down a broad street, the Ta-Matoran still muttering under his breath. "Rahkshi... are they as strong as the stories say? We'll need to drop the front walkway... evacuate the elderly and the children... reinforce the walls... call for Toa..."He was so absorbed in his thoughts that he almost ran into a black- and red-armoured Toa. Looking up at the last second, he stumbled out of the way, stammering an apology as he hurried past. But the Toa obviously wasn't as self-absorbed as the Ta-Matoran- as Oreius continued down the road, he heard the stranger ask something. It took a moment to sink in."Excuse me, did you say something about Rahkshi?"Oreius stopped, then looked over his shoulder at the Toa, not wanting to waste another moment. "Yes, sir, I did. In Po-Koro, or so the rumour goes. Now if you'll excuse me, I really must be going."He turned around and started jogging off again.

IC: They had arrived at an arena near the outskirts of Ta-koro. It wasn't fancy, but it was something more important; free. Kamaehu walked over to a wall holding a number of staffs and selected one. It had a net on one end and a hammer on the other. "First, Avya, You'll need one of these."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC-Hasil:Hasil looked at the staffs on the wall, wondering how something so odd could be used for anything. He shrugged, and sat in the seat that Lashev brought over to him, thanking the matoran.IC-Lashev:"No problem," Lashev said to Hasil, before running back to the others. He noticed the staff that Kamaehu had handed Avya, and frowned. He shook his head as he walked up to them. "That's way too short, Kamaehu, and you know it!" Lashev accused the Toa. "You're just giving Avya the small staff so she'll lose!"Lashev walked over to the wall, grabbing another staff and handing it to Avya. "Here," he said to the Toa, "This should be the right length for you. Swing it a couple of times, see how it feels," he said, as he checked his arm and his armour.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC (Avya) (Ta-Koro)I took the staff. It was made of metal, cool against my hand, but didn't weigh as much as I thought it would. A hammer was fixed to one end, and a net to the other; consequently, the balance was off to one side. I swung the tool a few times, then spun it around, catching it in both hands.It felt good. I could handle this. Maybe Kolhii would turn out to be alright."So, how does this work?"

IC: EmotiaEmotia noticed the glowing mark of Agzinel, and quickly realized she was the cause of it. This sorta made her feel awkward. She cleared her throat. "So..Agzinel was it? You said you were in a coma for six months? Wow, that's gotta make you feel at least a little...confused, and now you have to deal with that mark. Speaking of marks, I'm sure you've noticed me and some others here have marks as well. I'm sure you have a lot of questions about them, though we honestly don't know too much about them ourselves really. Still, ask away, we'll try to answer as best we can." She took a deep breath, she'd said a lot in a really short amount of time.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Gutlun from Ko-Wahi.IC: The was a clang as the body of the Cybervortixx dropped to the ground in Sentraken's hut. the mechanical part of it was offline, so it wouldn't be moving any time soon.Gutlun left, storming out of the village and through the Charred Forest, until he reached the beach, and purchased a boat to Ga-Wahi. As far as anyone cared, he was an innocent, low profile traveller. Nothing more. OOC: Gutlun to Ga-Wahi.

IC (Oreius) (Ta-Koro) Oreius stopped again, his footsteps throwing up small clouds of dust on the black stone, and turned to face the Toa. "To be honest, I'm not sure. I've heard news of an attack on Po-Koro, but there's no information on whether or not it was an isolated incident." The Ta-Matoran frowned, thinking, then beckoned the Toa to follow him. "Come with me. I'm going to meet with Turaga Vakama if I can. He'll know what we need to do." The group of three began to jog down the road, the oppressive heat and dry air of the volcano causing even Oreius to sweat a little, despite his natural resistance to hot temperatures. As they made their way through the village, weaving around various beings on their own business, the Ta-Matoran glanced sidelong at the Toa. "By the way, I didn't catch your name?"

IC: JikalJikal's eyes snapped toward Kitsune, and for a moment they looked almost dangerous. After a brief moment, they softened, looking almost remorseful. He was panting as he replied. "No. That was Iris, trying to take over. I had activated the Mark instinctively when your brother entered. Iris tried to take advantage of my momentary confusion."He looked sad as he noticed her fear. "Well, you're the person who had gone the longest without being afraid of me. Non-Mark Bearer that is."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Because Skyra has been doing nothing....:PIC: SkyraSkyra opened his eyes, he wondered how long he'd been asleep. He looked to see Laserbeak sleeping next to him, she must of been pretty tired as well. He'd hate to wake her, so he quietly got out of bed, and stumbled over to his wheelchair, being unable to use his right hip was...very frustrating. Still, he pressed on. He made his way to where everyone had been hanging out with Tillian, Onuzek, Emotia, Jaron, and whoever else was there...honestly he couldn't keep track of them all. He rolled his way in, "Hey guys! And new person..." He noticed yet another mark bearer, who were these people? He went up to Onuzek. "Hey big guy, hows all your injuries?IC: Emotia"Don't be rude Reaver." Emotia scolded. "And no, he doesn't have a 'bad mark', I believe he said it feed on affection." Emotia did a quick wave at Skyra, just to be polite, she honestly didn't know him that well, and his determined demeanor was sorta intimating.

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)Tillian nodded out of politeness to Skyra but said nothing, preferring to quietly play with the lapiz lazuli hanging from his neck.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: LezoldWaiting for Haitol to respond so long to his question caused Lezold to bore rather fast, his eyes bearing a slightly impatient look. For the first time in the last few minutes this entire situation occurred, Lezold stood up and stretched lazily before turning his gaze to the giant Akrainid."I think I'll take a whack at it with you. I tire of waiting."

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)Tillian shook his head."That's why I don't think it's about an army. Or even about Makuta, or any of the other possibilities. Nah, whatever is giving these beings these marks is something...different. More powerful, too, I'd be willing to bet."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia"More powerful than Makuta? The only thing I can thing of more powerful would be a Great Being..." Emotia said. "Though, if it isn't about making some sorta of army, then what is it about? I mean...why do this..." IC: SkyraSkyra was listening to the conversation, to be quite honest, the whole mark bearer thing wasn't really a big concern of his, it was interesting sure, but he had more pressing concerns, like the recent Rahkshi attacks, or finding Kapura. Though first thing first, getting to Dail's and finding out what The Song was all about, Dail seemed like a potential ally in the fight against Makuta. "Maybe we should head out to this Riven Dale of Dail's now, I mean, we could sit here and talk about Mark Bearers and whatnot forever, but I don't think we'll find the answers we need sitting here."

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)Tillian nodded at Skyra's comment."I agree. We can head to Le-Koro, and then from there I know a shortcut to Ga-Wahi that leads to a place near my house, which, apparently, is not too far away from Riven Dale."Without further ado, he jumped out the window and activated his Kadin, soaring back a couple minutes later with two Gukko in tow."We can ride these to avoid the trek," he said, nothing the disbelieving faces of the others. He grinned."What? You've never ridden rented Gukkos before?"OOC: Lol gaiz we crashin' da muzakul. Tillian to Le-Koro.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JikalJikal looked confused. Then it was replaced with a sort of half-smile. "It's been a while since somebody cared what happened to me. As for Iris, well, his name isn't really Iris. Tillian coined the name to annoy him. We don't know who he is."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Jaron:Jaron smiled as Tillian brought in a couple Gukko, before looking odlly at the Toa of Gravity. "Hmm..." he started, "You do realize you could fly using your element alone? Granted, it isn't the same kind of flying, but still..." He then pulled out his two greatswors, snapping them together into his shield."And I'll ride this little flying-contraption of mine," Jaron said jokingly, tossing his shield on the ground and stepping on it. It began to float slightly up in the air after he got on.

profiles i guess

OOC: Oh boy, here we go. Gonna do a bit of bunnying with Laserbeak, Krayz, cause I know she's coming anyway. :P And thanks for leaving Emotia to get onto a Gukko by herself Tyler. :sigh:IC: SkyraSkyra raised an eyebrow. "Rentals? Please...I have my own thank you very much." Skyra put two fingers in his mouth as he rolled outside the Inn, and let out a loud whistle. With a screech, Destiny came flying down. "I'll see the rest of you guys there!" Skyra said, Laserbeak had come out and Skyra waited for her to get on, and then they flew off to Le-koro. OOC: Skyra and Laserbeak, and....whoever else to Le-WahiIC: Emotia Emotia was helped onto one of the Gukko but a nurse, cause Tillian had apparently forgot she was injured, then everyone else who was going to come with them either got on the rental Gukko or flew by there own means...and then left Ta-koro before the great smiting could come after them. OOC: Emotia and EVERYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO COME to Le-Wahi! I shall lol when the activity in Ta-Wahi suddenly vanishes. :lol:

Edited by Snelly

IC: Onuzek"Oh.... Onuzek doesn't want to ride another Gukko..." he said, remebering the last time.OOC: ...Was Jaron about to leave Nikila? O_oIC: Nikila"There room for two on there?" she asked Jaron, who had gotten on his hover board-thingy.IC: Onuzek he stomped off after them, charging through the Ta-Koro gates to Le-KoroOOC: Onuzek to Le-Wahi.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Knidia looked uneasily at the birds. Flying was...not something she was used to. Yes, she'd been to Ko-Koro via the cable car but that was different. There was something unstable about riding a gukko. And while she could certainly keep up with them using her Kakama she couldn't follow them. She'd swiftly get lost in the swamps and jungles of Le-Wahi or break her neck having to constantly look up. So fly by Gukko it would have to be...OOC: Knidia to Le-Koro

7AOYGDJ.jpg