Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Ferrosey:"Well," Ferrosey said, "Nothing really. My son, Sidiros, died a few years back, and I've been lacking in anything to do since then. Without him, nobody really comes to my business anymore." He stretched, and looked over to Stronin."Why, yes," Ferrosey said to the younger Toa. "I'm an old friend." He sighed, scratching his back. "Do you think we could go inside?" He asked Soli. "I just left my forge a while ago, and I'd rather be somewhere a bit cooler than it right now."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Kitsune, Ta-KoroKitsune soon reached the merchant's shop, a small, well-kept building crammed between two other buisnesses. The merchant in question was a old, battle scarred Skakdi, missing one eye. He hardly looked like the one to appreciate the art of music.When Kitsune entered the building, the skakdi quietly sat the instrument he was cleaning down, staring at her intensely. "You got it?" He asked quickly, seeming nervous. Kitsune smiled and produced a small diamond from her bag. "Remember our contract, Elemaul." She said seriously as she placed it in his hand. "Yes, yes. Here's your money-" Elemaul began before he was cut off. "Keep half of it. What ever my friend wants, it's free." She said with a smile as she turned around to Jikal, who was just then walking through the door.OOC: Was it okay to say when he came in? If not, I can edit.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: LezoldThe Toa of earth's eyes widened slightly upon seeing Haitol's revelation of his infection, an absolute proof which made Lezold's stomach curl. As loyal as he was to Makuta, he wasn't very willing to sacrifice his humanity like many others did, preferring to way he was and thinking he'd be a more efficient follower this way."Very well. That is proof enough but now the question is, what do we make of you, Haitol?" Lezold said, the small effects of his Garai lifting but the suspicion still present in his voice, paranoid as he was.

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)Tillian smiled peacefully and leaned back, crossing his feet at the ankles and resting his head in his palms."Ga-Koro, born and raised."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: OMG, I feel so cliché playing two characters interacting with one another... Oh well, I guess I had to jump on that band wagon eventually. (How fitting my name has changed..)IC: Riaril and IshiThe music halted, a sudden bracing rush of nothing filled the gap."Ishi--" Riaril muttered, her mind fogged with confusion and overarching grief. Something was different about the matoran sitting above her, cross-legged in his long coat, the red fabric fringed in a black fur, but the tell-tale gloves and strange eyes, one orange and one blue, gave away the secrets of thirty years. The matoran stared, his blue eye piercing into Riaril's mind, causing a new sensation, fear, to grip the toa's heart. What was this mere matoran? In a flash, the little one had vanished, the tail of his coat clipping the edge of the stony ruins as he sprinted away without a word. Riaril blinked. Was it a vision?No, Ishi had been there in the flesh. The same as that day...the sound of heavy foot steps echoed to her ears, and Riaril swirled around to meet Krayzikk picking his way down the bank. Riaril stood up, her hem covered in the blood of the fallen matoran, and stumbled towards her titan, gripping him tightly as she reached him. She cried for what felt like lifetimes. She stood there taking in the smells, the sweat, and the warmth of Krayzikk, allowing her grief to spill out for the first time. Tears for her lost sister, tears for Ishi, and tears for Nakumiir all mingled into a single steady flow of sniffles and bawling cries.--"What the Karz am I doing?!" Ishi muttered, slapping his face with a free hand as he hid, ducked behind a trash bin in a back alley of the city. "I'm here to investigate the destruction of the hospital. That's all. I can't think about her. Can't think about..." Ishi gripped his head in his hands, attempting to rip out the sight of the dead matoran. I've seen plenty of dead matoran. Just 'cause it's Nakumiir doesn't mean... Doesn't mean...Ishi squatted behind the bins for a long time. He swayed from side to side until the emotional impact finally subsided and he could return to his usual demeanor: apathy. Rising silently, the red-robed figure quickly checked around the corner then blended into the red armored matoran of the district. Looking down, he could see one of the keys on his flute had bent in his flight. "I'll have to fix it."As if by magic -- or fate? -- a sign popped out of a building ahead reading "musical instruments.""I'll try there." Ishi muttered and opened the door, entering to see a brawny piraka and a group of toa standing inside perusing the shelves. "Um, I need my instrument fixed," Ishi called out carefully; "Can you help me?"OOC: Yes, he just walked right into instrument shop with Kitsune and the others. I can't believe how horrid I wrote this post. I'm going to go cry right now...

IC: Reaver'That's actually where I first woke up. Nice place, except for the mobs searching for Mark Bearers to Draw-and-Quarter.' She pricked Tillian on the shoulder with her Dagger, and licked his blood off the blade. 'You're relatively normal, in fact the most normal person I've met.'OOC: Thanks for that (see below)

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Zealokan, I link you mean 'licked'. Because you wrote 'kicked'.IC: Jikal + KrayzikkKrayzikk, for a moment, was singularly confused. He knew something was wrong, but he hadn't seen anything bring Riaril to all-out tears before. He hugged Riaril as he quietly asked "Riaril, what's wrong?" Jikal slowly and quietly walked around the store, occasionally stopping to examine a specific guitar. He was silent, a smile on his face. He was aware of Ishi's entrance, but paid it little attention.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)Tillian raised an eyebrow at the display but did not show unease or anger: rather, curiosity found its way into the Toa of Gravity's eyes."Thank you," he said, still staring at Reaver. "I try."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Skyra and Emotia were discharged? That works I guess, though technically Emotia hasn't been moved whatsoever from where she had the surgery. As for Skyra...well he sorta came back. :P Either way you put it...it's not like there staying for too much longer, I'd like to leave Ta-koro before someone decides to blow up the inn as well. :PIC: EmotiaEmotia opened her eyes, the chatter between Reaver and Tillian had awakened her. She saw Reaver had drawn blood from Tillian, and immediately disliked it. "Reaver...do you really have to do that..." She said in a groggy voice, she had yet to shake of the sleepiness.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro) Tillian's head snapped to the side at Emotia's voice, and his face immediately broke into a grin."Glad to see you got some rest," he said to the Toa of Water.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Oh dear... How do I write this? *ponders question and thinks hard*IC: Riaril (and Ishi?)Riaril slowly calmed down, her breathing returning to normal. "She's dead," Riaril managed to mutter, and pointed with her hand at the small hollow beneath the ruins."Nakumiir's dead."---Ishi began to look at the different instruments in the room, noting the skill of the crafter in each. However, he was impatient, and Xern would be impatient as to Ishi's progress, this the matoran knew. After working for the scum of a vortixx for thirty years, Ishi had learned something about the man's mannerisms. Clearing his throat with a slight cough, Ishi once again asked, stepping more boldly forward into the center of the room:"Can you fix my flute? The key is bent."

IC: KrayzikkUnderstanding dawned on Krayzikk's face, even as his heart sank. He could so easily remember when he had met Nakumiir. The matoran had been quite friendly, even when confronted with an irritated, confined being almost three times her size. "I'm so sorry." Krayzikk's voice was tinged with sadness.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Kitsune & Elemaul (NPC), Ta-KoroThe Skakdi looked up from where the diamond he was inspecting, a scowl on his face. "A flute, eh? Well, it won't be cheap. But I do high-quality stuff. Bring it here." He said, motioning to the Matoran, revealing the fact he only possessed one thumb and two fingers on his left hand, his last two digits having been cut off. Man, this was a battle-loving Skakdi.Kitsune walked over to Jikal, watching him look at all the instruments. "The store- owner's built all these. Talented, isn't he?" She said, nodding to the Skakdi. "His wood work is superb." She said casually as she ran her fingers along the edge of a classical guitar.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Jaron:Jaron stretched, and looked over to the sleeping Nikila. He stood up, grabbing her, and turned over to Song. "Thank you for your hospitality, Song," he said to her, "But I'm afraid we must head back to the inn. Join us if you like." Saying that, he limped out the door of the hut, back to the inn.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: RiarilShe breathed a deep sigh."We should clean her up," Riaril muttered, fearing the project that would entail. However, Riaril couldn't bear to let Nakumiir fall to the occupation of food for flies and carrion rahi. Releasing her titan from her arms, she slowly walked towards the hollow.IC: IshiIshi approached the Skakdi with a determined air of one who might not have enough cash. "How expensive?" Ishi asked, his arms crossed, as he watched the Skakdi hold his flute up to the light, inspecting the bent palm keys. Ishi's ears, alert as always, picked up the conversation about the guitar. He flashed a light smile at the skakdi before asking; "How long you been building instruments? You've got some beautiful specimens in the house."OOC: I can't believe I'm writing in Ishi's voice again... gah.. Need to remember what it was. :P

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

OOC: You know...I'd think that...Reaver and Emotia, being both girls and all, wouldn't really use the word buddy...just saying. :P I think saying, 'Hey girl!' would fit a little better. IC: EmotiaEmotia rubbed her eyes, relieving the heaviness. "Oh, I'm feeling pretty good. Though, I think you're pain killer has worn off Tillian, it's starting to hurt again." She said, wincing a little as she re-positioned herself to sit upright on the bed.

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)Tillian frowned."I'm sorry to hear that," he said. "I think I gave you the last of it. Is there anything else I can do for you...?"His eyes were like a puppy's, friendly and lively and eager to please. It was...endearing.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded, and he followed Riaril, his footsteps remarkably quiet for his size. Too many good people died yesterday.Jikal nodded, and said too quiet for the store-owner to hear. "Especially when you consider the number of digits he has." He stopped walking. He was looking straight at a particular guitar, with a black body engraved with a design similar to waves.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: EmotiaEmotia rested her check on the palm of her hand, and though about it. "I don't know...I guess...anything that will make me forget about the pain will work...even if it has more...interesting side effects."She then responded to Reaver's question. "Ya, I slept pretty good."OOC: You see where I'm going with this...right? :sigh:

Edited by Snelly

IC: TIllian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)"Well, uh, I do have...something," he stammered, "but the side effects..."At a pleading glance from Emotia, he sighed and mixed in another vial of serum with a flask of Bula juice. He handed it to the Toa of Water.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kitsune & Elemaul (NPC), Ta-Koro Elemaul finished his inspection. "150 widgets." He said flatly as he placed it back on the counter.Kitsune stopped at the black guitar as well. "Now that's a guitar." She said as she looked at it.OOC: I'm horrible with Bionicle currency, so if this is way too much or way too little, i'm sorry. IC: Raion, Ta-KoroRaion awoke in the lavapool inn, to find himself... alone. "I'm going to kill her." He growled as he sat up, realizing Kitsune had ran off again.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tillian (Lavapool Inn, Ta-Koro)"Uh...your subconscious will begin to manifest itself to even out your body," he said, his head in his hands. "You'll start to say the things that are resting in the back of your head, but you don't want to say aloud."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: LOL Onuzek's hand shapes.. Very funny.IC: IshiIshi rubbed his hands together with a slight groan. This little sidetrack would cost him. However, he really wasn't in the position to bargain, what with Riaril seeing him. "Ah, Karz mister." Ishi remarked, "You better be worth it!" Reaching into his leather sidebag beneath his coat, Ishi counted out the amount in a mixture of widget currencies from different koros. "Hope you take more than just ta-widgets," Ishi said, laying the coinage on the worktable. "I want my flute shined too for this price," He backhanded with a grin.

IC: JikalJikal carefully removed the guitar from were it was, and strummed it experimentally. Slowly, he began to play a song, slowly and carefully as if brushing the cobwebs off his memories. With each note, he began to look a little more confident.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia"Oh..." She said slowly, starting to regret taking the medicine. She had quite a few things running in the back of her mind she'd rather not tell anyone. She began to blush, then she realized it when her checks got really warm. "Karz..." She said, burying her face in a pillow. "Is there...anything else besides that? Or is that it?" She said, her voice sounding muffled through the pillow.

OOC: You mean claw shapes? :PIC: OnuzekThe massive Toa sighed and shook his head, making a surprizingly good form of a Mahi with his huge claws."Maybe there is something outside?" he sudgested, as many times he ran into things to do out there.OOC: Waita sec, who else is in the little group besides Emotia, Tillian, Onuzek, and Reaver?

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: ReaverShe giggled at Tillian's description of the side-effects. 'All will be revealed.' She set aside a large portion of her memory for gossip material.Reaver said to Onuzek 'I'm fine in here, you can go outside if you want.' She gave the giant a reassuring smile.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk's heart sank even further when he caught a glimpse of Nakumiir. He knew that he would have to be the one to lift most of the heavy pieces of debris off of her, and he hated it. He hated that the actions of one toa had doomed Nakumiir to where she was.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kitsune & Elemaul (NPC), Ta-KoroAfter collecting the coins, Elemaul dissapeared into the backroom with a motion to the rest of his shop. "Be sure to look around. Lots to buy for a flute player like you." He growled/said. Kitsune stood with a smile on her face as she listened to Jikal play.IC: Raion, Ta-KoroRaion stormed into the lobby, his bulky body akwardly squeezing through the crowd. "HAS ANYONE SEEN A FEMALE TOA?" He yelled. "GREEN AND GREY." He added, deciding that saying "FEMALE TOA" wasn't descriptive enough.OOC: That can be for anyone who just interacted with Kitsune.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: RiarilRiaril stopped short of the blood pool."Can you move it," Riaril gesticulated at the slab supporting the small cavern inside, "Or do we have to start at the top and work our way down?"IC: IshiIshi nodded at the words of the skakdi dealer and spun on his heels, taking the room in on a twirl. Flutes and woodwinds were off to the left, while the percussion instruments sat closer to the window, their big skin-covered bellies protrusive of the curtain separating the strings to their home on the right of the store. The windows were lined with small toy bells, whistles, and one very large dijereedo.Shifting, his pockets in his long coat jingling slightly as his hands slid in, Ishi moved about, bending closer to let his eyes "touch" the instruments, looking at the fallacies and perfections of each, memorizing the individual number of strings on the harp, or frets on the pipa. A nice travel case for the flute caught his eye, but the price tag quickly turned his wallet to more frugal thoughts."Gotta' eat sometime." Ishi muttered, remembering he'd use most of the money given for food on this simple ordeal.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

OOC: Notice how I got Onuzek out of an awkward situation? :lol:IC: Onuzek"If no one else is going with Onuzek then it will be just as boring, so Onuzek will stay here," he replied.This time he occupied himself by altering his gravity so that the roof was 'down' for him.He looked 'up' at the Toa who had just arrived and said, "Onuzek seen Toa like that!"OOC: Nevermind. :P

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Emotia"No...cause I know what's in the back of my head right now...and I really don't want to say it." She said through her pillow, she was afraid to reveal her face, as she was sure it was beat red. Though suddenly she did, looking at Reaver. "You know girl...if the Makuta had a daughter...you'd be it." She said this with a smirk, not realizing it was already effecting her. Then Raion burst in to the scene. "Oh, you mean Kitsune? She was with Jikal...they went outside I think..." She said in response to Raion.

Edited by Snelly