Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: EmotiaEmotia tried to hold it in. Then Jikal frowned. "Clowns are no laughing matter."At this, Emotia burst out laughing. "You guys..." She contiuned her laughing fit. "...are killing me." After a few moments, her laughing started to die down as she tried to catch her breath, still giggling spontaneously.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: TillianTillian sat back down on the bed beside Emotia."That's not funny," he said with a little pout. "I put a lot of effort into keeping you alive until morning."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: TillianTillian's blue eyes met their amber counterpart's in Emotia's face, and for a long moment, something it seemed like only the two of them could see flashed between them. Then he blinked and the world was normal again, and he grinned."I'm just kidding," he said.Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: EmotiaShe blushed slightly as her eyes met his. His eyes are really nice...and blue... But then she snapped out of it when he spoke. "I knew it!" She said with a smile on her face.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian"Something like that," he said with a small laugh before all Karz broke loose.Suddenly, a small messenger bird ran through the door squawking like mad."What the-GAH!" he yelled as the bird jumped at his face, sending him sprawling on the floor as he tried to avoid the charge. The Dikapi pecked at him happily as it motioned towards a message tied to his leg. Grinning, he got up and laid down horizontally across the bed, his cheek brushing against Emotia's knee.As he read the message, his eyebrows raised and he shrugged. "Sounds good," he muttered to himself, folding up the message and putting it into his pocket. He closed his eyes for a long moment and sighed, and when he opened them, he saw Emotia looking at him in amusement.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian"One of the Po-Koro Dikapi," he said with a shrug. "They're the best at carrying messages in between Guard members."Petting the bird on the head, he put down his plate and let it nibble on the leftover bits of waffle.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: TillianTillian turned towards Jikal and the Dikapi with an eyebrow raised."Be careful," he said, his face serious (or at least, attempting to be.) "I'd hate to have to pull that thing off of you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jikal"You again." Jikal said once more. "You are the Dikapi who ate my sandwhich!" The Dikapi let out a sqwuak, that when combined with it's movement, said Yeah. Watcha gonna do about it?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: LezoldLezold continued to sit and watch, uncaring of the outcome of the situation as long as it didn't involve getting himself hurt. Once the sudden intrusion would be dealt with and the competition between Suminaxe and the Akrainid ended, Lezold would have his turn.OOC: Someone mind giving me the short version of the story?

IC - Dez - ShovelingTaking the shovel, Dez began excavating a different part of the rubble. Nothing had been found, yet."Desirou Marks," he replied, "but most people just call me 'Dez.'"

IC (Oreius) (Ta-Koro)"Nice to meet you, Dez."Oreius thrust his shovel into the debris, and heard a clunk as the blade hit something metallic. He scooped away the dirt to reveal a shattered sword. Aside from being covered with dust and grime, the blade was clean. No blood or body parts nearby.The Ta-Matoran carefully reached down and picked up the broken blade. "It's been a while since anything this exciting has hit Ta-Koro," he said thoughtfully. "One day it's business as usual and the next you've got some crazy guy with some vendetta."He looked at Dez, who was working harder than he'd expected him to, and realized that the Po-Mastoran probably didn't live in Ta-Koro. This piqued his interest- he had lived in Ta-Koro all his life, and anything or anyone from outside of the village of fire ignited his curiosity. "Hey, so where have you come from? Is anything interesting happening there?"

OOC: He's a Toa of Earth.IC: "Since you have quite a spectacular pile of bodies, I assume you are a servant of Makuta," Haitol said with caution. "So I feel safe revealing my true name."He introduced himself in a proud voice. "I am Haitol Kytorikk, top spy of the Makuta and second richest man in Po-Koro."IC: The supplies had arrived at Blackwood, and the compound was now stocked to the brim. The shed had about three bows, four crates of arrows, ten daggers, eight single handed swords, four disk launchers and about two dozen sharpened disks, two single-handed axes, a great-axe, two claymores and five hide-backed shields. That impressed Durzan a lot.The meeting hut had wooden benches, a pantry full of long-lasting dried foods, and a tiny room with a hut and medical chest. It would serve quite well.Durzan and the now-healed Metack surveyed it with pride.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Kamaehu turned to see Avya speaking to him. He grinned slightly at her question. "Hello Avya. As you might know, Hasil will not be fit for traveling for a while. He has expressed a desire to see a match of kohlii, the preferred sport of the island. So I've decided to teach it to you. Before we can start, however, you'll need to find Nikaron so there are four of us.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: LezoldLezold eyed the newcomer warily, his predatory eyes completely focused on Haitol as he tried to figure out what to make of him; something which didn't take very long. Either this Toa had absolutely no sense of discretion and caution or he had overheard their situation, assuming it was safe to reveal his identity as a loyal servant of Makuta. Lezold was leaning towards the first possibility."Those kinds of assumption will get you killed, Haitol." started Lezold. "But you are right, we are servants of Makuta. Expose yourself like that ever again and I'm sure your life will be ended with a single bat of an eyelid." he concluded, not caring that he too had just exposed not only himself but Kyju and Suminaxe as well.Doesn't matter, if he is a fake and runs, we'll kill him. No way this Haitol could take on three people, much less outrun us when I'm a Toa of earth with a Garai.OOC: Are you one of the Fearless Nine? If so, which one?

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: No.IC: "I know a servant when a see one," Haitol said, with a polite tone. Based on the way the two eyed him-with suspicion, he needed to convince them, and convince them fast. He didn't want to antagonize them. They were the active servants, soldiers of the Makuta. Beings at the edge of society who lived to terrorize the Matoran.Being a former bandit, he had an idea what it was like. But his lifestyle of lavish parties, business dealings, and excess had spoiled him greatly. Perhaps too greatly.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: LezoldHaitol's polite tone rather annoyed Lezold and bolstered further suspicions that this fellow was indeed a fake. Continuously still as a statue and never taking his eyes off the newcomer, the Toa of earth's eyes were now filled with imminent threat and malice and seemed to resonate with his Garai, slightly increasing Haitol's gravity but nothing that would affect his movement dramatically."Show us proof."

IC: TillianTillian smiled softly and stood up from the bed, laying Emotia out softly along the mattress. He pulled a couple blankets over her now-sleeping form and took a seat quietly in his chair.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Avya) (Ta-Koro)Kolhii? I'd never heard of this sport, hadn't even seen it been played. I had a feeling that once this game started I'd be left in the dust."Alright, but I've been working moving patients from the hospital; I don't know where Nikaron is. Did you see where he went after the hospital went down?"

IC - Dez - Hospital ruinsDez wasn't used to work much, but he wanted to help. Otherwise, what good was he?"Po-Koro. More recently Le-Koro, though. See, I was doing a mail route." he replied."Is anything interesting happening there?" asked the Ta-Matoran guard.The mailman appeared thoughtful."Well, a Rahkshi attack happened there. Other than that? Not especially."- "Xuji" - Charred ForestThe Akrainid was immediately skeptic of the spy's eagerness to give out his name. He was additionally bothered by how he was labeled."Let me make this perfectly clear. I am no servant. I am a consultant."He studied the newcomer. Traveling by carriage, he obviously cared more about comfort than stealth. Airheads didn't become rich, so he obviously wasn't stupid. Stupidity was having no combat training. However, if he had training, it was technique, and no experience of extent. That was probably his weak spot. Fight dirty and unpredictably, and you'd have the advantage."If you serve Makuta, prove it."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Oreius) (Ta-koro)The rasping noise ceased as Oreius abruptly stopped shoveling."A Rahkshi attack?"The Ta-Matoran's tone was one of complete and utter astonishment. He stared at Dez as though the Po-Matoran had grown a third eye."Rahkshi? In... in Po-Koro? When? How? Why? What happened?"

IC: Kamaehu nodded. "There." He said, pointing towards the Toa of Air. "I'll wait here while you talk to him." The warrior then turned away from Avya, looking to the volcano. Why? He thought, staring deeply at the volcano, as if to glean some truth of life from its fires. I feel stronger, as if no burden can bind me. It almost feels... too strong. The flame burns brightest just before the end, and I fear my flame will soon die out. All the more to do while I still can, then.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC:Sisk nodded tentatively, still not feeling very well, but definitely not as devastated as a few minutes ago. "I will help you...but I will have to do my duty as a Ga-liason now-then too." he said. He still felt that he had to do what he was doing in the Gukko-force. After all, he had asked for it. But truth be told, there was nothing more he would have like right now than to take on some Rahkshi. Of course he also knew he wouldn't stand a chance if a team of those would show up suddenly, at least not on his own, but he had the urge to show the Makuta that his crimes would not go unpunished.Sisk promised himself right there, that the master of shadows would at least hear his name and that he fought with everything he had to protect his people, before he died.

IC: LansLans smiled, "That's all I wanted to hear, and don't worry I wouldn't be surprised if we end up in Ga-Wahi soon, but first I need to pick up some armor for my bird, Claw-Wing. I'll leave you to say your goodbyes or whatever else you need, while I'm gone getting it. Sound good?" Lans asked his fellow Le-Matoran.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg