Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skyra"Ah...it's not fair." Skyra said, the giggling slowing down. Skyra yawned again, his eyes getting droopy. "I'm too tired to retaliate, you win." OOC: Alright, I'm going to sign off and go too bed, you can just have them both fall asleep if you want. :)

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Krayzikk + Song'Krayzikk poked his head into Riaril's room, noting that she was still there, and as of this moment, asleep. Which means that she probably hadn't noticed Skyra's absence.Song nodded. "I'll teach anyone, provided they have the desire to learn and they have no cruel intentions."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Suminaxe, Ta-Wahi, The Charred Forest, Talking:Suminaxe snorted at the Matorans request, "I'd rather not, as the Guard would perfer to find their comrades, and bringing them to us without those bodies might be a bit difficult. Who are you to command me anyway shorty? And a even better question, who the karz are you?"Suminaxe readied his claws so he could spear the Matoran if it posed a threat.

IC - Dez - ShovelingTaking the shovel, Dez began excavating a different part of the rubble. Nothing had been found, yet."Desirou Marks," he replied, "but most people just call me 'Dez.'"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kitsune, Ta-Koro"Yeah." Kitsune replied as she rummaged through her bag, succesfully pulling out her small wooden flute. "It's just a hobby."

OOC: I guess you didn't see my previous post, Emotia is near you guys, anyway, I'll just try again. :)IC: EmotiaEmotia decided to jump into the conversation. "Ah, you guys make me wish I played an instrument." She commented from the bed. IC: Skyra"Well gee, you got me pinned down...I'm at your mercy." He said jokingly to Laserbeak with a grin on his face.

IC: Emotia"Kitsune..." Emotia repeated, as if trying to memorize it. "That's a really pretty name." Emotia said, then she yawned. "Woah, this stuff Tillian had me drink for the pain really makes me...sleepy. If I start to dose off just pinch me or something." She said, grinning a little.

IC: Jikal"Emotia, I met Kitsune shortly after I, ah, visited the hospital for the first time." Jikal's emphasis on the word 'visited' indicated that it wasn't really a pleasant visit. "Kitsune, I met Emotia not long after I left the hospital. Ironically, I 'met' her in a hospital."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I really hate going through all the effort of getting Sisk in as a liason and then having to drop the plotpoint to keep his character in the game...oh well, ce la vie. IC:Sisk nodded tentatively, still not feeling very well, but definitely not as devastated as a few minutes ago. "I will help you...but I will have to do my duty as a Ga-liason now-then too." he said. He still felt that he had to do what he was doing in the Gukko-force. After all, he had asked for it. But truth be told, there was nothing more he would have like right now than to take on some Rahkshi. Of course he also knew he wouldn't stand a chance if a team of those would show up suddenly, at least not on his own, but he had the urge to show the Makuta that his crimes would not go unpunished.Sisk promised himself right there, that the master of shadows would at least hear his name and that he fought with everything he had to protect his people, before he died. OOC: He's still a bit irrational right now and a bit torn. Lans will have to give him a bit of time.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: OnuzekThe massive Toa had been quiet for most of the conversation, he was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed. Absent mindedly levetating random being's chairs."Onuzek like grinning better than frowning," he provided to the little group, making Emotia's bed float a couple of inches off the ground.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: EmotiaEmotia yelped in surprise when her bed started floating again, but then she realized it was just Onuzek. She laughed. "Ya, I'll like grinning better too Onuzek!" She felt the bed rock back and forth slightly, the sensation was kinda nice actually. "Ya, I'm going to be doing the same thing as Jikal." She said a little lazily as she lay on the bed.

IC: Tillian"Well, we don't all have that luxury. Tillian is extremely scared of clowns. One showed up at a beach party I was at last year and I tossed the thing like fifty yards out into the ocean," Tillian said bashfully.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tillian"Thank you all for your support," said Tillian with a straight face. "I hope that someday together, we can all work together to defeat the clown menace."Don't...laugh...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND