Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Gyren floated high over the stone walls of Ta-Koro. He seemed almost bored by the seas of Ta-Matoran that moved throughout the village. The young researcher allowed gravity to bring him down gently and watched the the people moving through various buildings. He spotted a matoran walking out of a building. There was a smile on his face as he clutched his bandaged arm. Gyren walked over to the hospital and almost seemed to grin. Perhaps they had some corpses he could disect or maybe even some new surgical tools. He walked in, wondering what he could find.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Krayzikk + Song Song looked at Nikila. "My house. Welcome."Krayzikk smirked. "Oh, Jaron, but I can. Skyra has already had some fresh air for the day. If he wants more, he can use his powers to bring it in to the inn. Onuzek," He said to the massive toa who was just barely taller than Krayzikk, "Pick up Skyra's wheelchair please. With him in it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Offer accepted.IC: JikalJikal sighed, and went to find a place to rest. He didn't really need it, but after the whole Iris fiasco he wanted to lie down. Then he saw Kitsune. "Hey, you got out okay!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: The hospital was more of a small room with one matoran providing medical care for whoever entered. It was crudely equipped and there was a lack of cadavers for Gyren. He seemed to sigh and instead walked out of the small shack. He floated towards another building and passed Jikal and Kitsune on his way in. He kept his mouth under his long black scarf and his hands inside the pockets of his duster.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Jikal + Krayzikk + Song Krayzikk smirked agin. "To the inn!" He had a distinctly triumphant tone.Song smiled. "Thank you. I made it myself."Jikal grinned. "I did, then I came back. Accidentally got myself dragged into the hospital fight, and now I'm here. How are you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SkyraSkyra cursed, the puppy-dog eyes failed to work on Laserbeak. "Krayzikk! I'll tell Riaril about this whole trip! I swear!" He said defiantly. IC: Emotia Emotia looked at Kitsune, and smiled. "Oh, hello there. I'm Emotia. What's your name?" she asked from her bed.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Krayzikk + Song + LaserbeakKrayzikk nodded solemnly as he followed Onuzek. "I believe it. But, this way, I can say I brought you back." Laserbeak smirked as she followed the others. She hadn't approved of Skyra being around from the beginning, so she wasn't complaining.Song nodded. "Over the course of several years, I built this house from the ground up. I built my training field, I bought my equipment, I accumulated my library."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SkyraSkyra sighed, he didn't have anything else other than that mild threat, it was sorta useless if it wasn't gonna change Krayzikk's mind. "You guys are mean..." He pouted. "You can take my freedom! BUT YOU WON'T CRUSH MY SPIRIT!" He yelled into the wind defiantly, he looked rather pathetic yelling that from the wheelchair. "Oh...we're hear already..." He said kinda disappointed.

Edited by Snelly

IC-Jaron:Oh, Lord, Jaron thought, She wants me to build a house. Outwardly, though, he came up with the perfect thing to say. "What," he said, "Get a library of our own? I already have one off somewhere, I can't remember where though. And if you're talking about training fields, there's plenty across this island."At Nikila's angry glare, he looked away and said, "I could also hire a Toa of Stone to help build a house...or maybe just grab Onuzek and have him lift some rocks," He added with a smile.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Krayzikk + Laserbeak + SongKrayzikk looked amused. He considered checking on Riaril.Laserbeak sighed. "I'll keep ya copany, if you want, Skyra."Song grinned from ear to ear. "Combat training." Song said in answer to Nikila's question.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Jaron:"Sure," Jaron said. "Just let me find a nice hill over in Ga-Wahi so I can hollow it out, build a house inside, and then I'll name it something creative...something like..." He thought for a moment. "Ah, yes, something like Mossbell!" He meant all this sarcastically...yet Nikila didn't seem to notice that.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: SkyraSkyra got out of his wheelchair and plopped himself back on the bed, he left enough room for Laserbeak as well. "So, do you think if I can convince Riaril to let me go to Dail's place tomorrow? She did invite us to join her Song thing...I'd like to check it out. I mean, I should be able to fly Destiny no problem..."

OOC: And an equally surprising responce by Lans, very nicely written ^^IC:Lans's words washed over him like a wave. It was all just noise for the first few syllables, noise trying to get to him. But it was just dull, the words just passing by, behind a grey veil that made everything around him fade. At first.Then something changed. Lans could see it as he was holding Sisk up, who was looking down at his feet. The Le-Matoran hands, hanging useless at his sides before, started to shake and clench into fists. He pressed his lips together, his throat still feeling tight. Then he looked up, suddenly.Lans let go of his fellow Gukko-soldier. The light in Sisk's eyes that had been dimmed before, as if a fire was dying, had been rekindled. His eyes were still reddened from the silent crying, yet they looked fiercely ahead, with a righteous fury burning in them.He looked at Lans. "I have failed." he said, through quivering lips,not loudly, but with determination, anger and passion. "But I will not give up!"

ooC: It wasn't that great, I probably just subconsciously created a conglomeration of a bunch of different speeches I'd heard.IC: LansLans smiled, "Good," nothing more needed to be said. "So, are you up for joining the Rahkshi Hunting Force? To show Makuta, and everyone else, that us Matoran can, and will, still fight. What'd you say, are you in or out?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Skyra"I wouldn't worry about it too much, doctors tend to be the very forgiving type, she'll come around." Skyra yawned while he was speaking. "Woah, I guess I'm a little more tired than I thought. You want a cuddle?" He said grinning.