Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - "Xuji" - Charred ForestKyju smirked. Why would he reveal his powers so quickly? Nevertheless, he would have to react accordingly. As the fire came in his direction, he flashed to the side and dodged it. He made note of Lezold's reluctance to fight. While one could take it as weakess and even as far as self-doubt, it was a wise battle strategy. He liked that one already.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Skyra"Well I know that! And I know it wasn't nice Onuzek, it wasn't suppose to be!" Skyra snapped angrily, he was loosing his temper, which wasn't something that happened often to him.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: SkyraTo be honest, Skyra was impressed, she'd easily countered his banter. "You're good...I'll admit that much...but you're still old." Skyra said, already forgetting his anger.

Edited by Snelly

Ic: Krayzikk + SongKrayzikk warped behind Song. Song attempted a roundhouse kick to the head, but Krayzikk caught her foot. She used her momentum to continue on and kick Krayzikk in the face, who fell backwards.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: A carriage rolled down a trail in the Charred Forest. Drawn by six Ussal Crabs, it chugged along. The Po-Matoran in front, half asleep at the time, was shocked to see the sight of a pile of dead Ta-Matoran. A pile in the middle of the road.Worse of all, three Toa were fighting in the road, in what the driver thought was them fighting over loot. Grabbing his bow, the driver stopped the carriage and shot an arrow towards the possible bandits.In the carriage itself, one of Makuta's top spies, Haitol Kytorikk, was beginning to wonder why it stopped.OOC: The supposed bandits are Suminaxe and crew.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Three Toa?...IC - "Xuji" - Charred ForestXuji watched as an arrow sailed past his head. He ducked away from it. The tall Akrainid was standing above the Matoran in a split second."Bad move." he hissed.The driver felt a hard kick to his head before he blacked out. He wouldn't kill him yet. Matoran were always better after...repurposing.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Song + KrayzikkKrayzikk stood, and said "Okay, Song, can we talk about this?" Song disappeared and Krayzikk was slammed into the ground. Song reappeared. "I am your master, you will address me as such!" Krayzikk sighed. "Master, can we talk about this?" Song removed her helm and smiled. "Sure."Krayzikk looked astonished. Song smirked. "I know about what occurred at the hospital, I know you did not kill Tarn. Hence, you did not go through with your quest of revenge, and you were never banished from here. I was wondering if you would ever stop being a coward and come face me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Jaron:Jaron had watched the small fight in front of him with some confusion, the fact that he was carrying a Toa of Water and that he had a wounded lung keeping him out of it...but he really wanted to fight. He watched Krayzikk get kicked over, and figured not fighting was a rather good idea."Would anybody mind telling me now what exactly it is we're doing?" He asked everybody. "First we come to visit somebody, then we fight...and then things turn out alright. It's confusing." He shook his head, trying to keep up with everything that had been happening.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Still muttering about Kamaehu's supposed stubbornness and unreasonableness, Ara'kas sought out Avya. The young toa had almost finished moving patients into inn. Unfortunately, Ara'kas previous conversation had left her too annoyed for both proper etiquette and general niceties. "Hey kid, Kamaehu wants to see you. He says he has a proposition about a 'native custom'."

IC (Avya) (Ta-Koro) The Matoran wasn't heavy- he weighed about as much as a bundle of sticks. I laid him down gently on an empty bed, carefully as I could. He was so thin and bandaged up that he looked more dead than alive, but the smile he gave me lit up the whole room. "Thank you for helping us," he said. I smiled in return. "I do what I can." I left the Matoran in the care of one of the nurses, and took my time as I walked through the halls of the Lavapool Inn. The building was solidly built of wood and stone, clean and comfortable, and big enough for each room to house two patients, a good deal of whom were beings who had tried to stop a mad Toa of Ice from destroying the hospital. The Toa actually hadn't succeeded in directly levelling the hospital: it had come down in a last-ditch attempt by the defenders to stop his rampage. The last I heard, he had been taken to a cell deep in the rock of Ta-Koro, watched carefully by the Guard, a group of Matoran dedicated to the defence of the village.Whoever he was, I hoped he would pay for his crimes. Attacking a hospital... that was low.The heat of the volcano struck me in the face as I left the inn, filling my lungs with dry air that smelled of smoke and ash. In an odd way, the scent of Ta-Koro had grown on me, familiar in its harshness, comforting in its warmth. This was a village I wouldn't mind living in, to be honest. It was a tough, wild place, but it was just as beautiful as Ga-Koro in its own way.Most of the patients had been moved into the inn by now, and the few that remained were in the hands of other beings. I looked around, scanning the street for any sign of my companions. It was mildly busy in Ta-Koro, but most of the people who had been attracted to the commotion in the hospital had long dispersed by now, so it only took a moment for me to recognize Ara'kas moving towards me. I raised a hand in greeting, but Ara'kas, like usual, just launched into what she had to say:"Hey kid, Kamaehu wants to see you. He says he has a proposition about a 'native custom'." A native custom? I had no idea what she was talking about, but I guessed that the quickest way to find out would be to talk to Kamaehu. "Ok, where is he? Do you know anything about it?"

OOC: I've noticed Laserbeak has been rather quiet, surprised she didn't try to shut Skyra up or something. :PIC: Skyra"Hold on then why..." Skyra looked at Song. "Why'd you have to attack us too huh!?" Skyra exclaimed.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Eh, she was just amused. If Song had gone any farther, then Laserbeak would've been ticked.IC: Song + KrayzikkSong looked at Skyra. "Because you were annoying me." She smirked. Laserbeak laughed. She pointed at Song. "I like you."Song noticed Jaron sleeping. She activated her mask, seeming to disappear as she ran forward, moved Nikila off of Jaron's lap, and flipped Jaron so he rolled several feet. She ran back to her previous position.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: it is fair and just! Okay, why does it do that? I'm going to settle for "Not nice!"IC-Jaron:Jaron found himself in the air...what an odd dream he was having. He landed in a pile of ash on the ground, looking up to see the beings he had been traveling with. Nevermind...not a dream. He stood up, dusting himself off and walked back. He noticed Nikila sitting against Skyra's wheelchair...and that most of them were laughing at him."Okay, why exactly did you do that?" He said as he limped his way back up to them, leaning on a thick stick he had found on the ground. He stopped, leaning against his improvised crutch, and stared at the other Toa. "After all," he said reasonably, "I've had my lung stabbed, my shoulders dislocated, and my femur bruised in the past day. I'd rather stay on the ground for now, thank you very much." He stopped, and waited for an answer impatiently.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: SongSong raised a now visible eyebrow. "Well, excuse me, but you happened to be sleeping on my front lawn. And if you are on my property, you only get to sleep of I allow it. Not to mention," Song smirked. "I see you doing just fine, despite your oh so wounded pride."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Skyra's kinda cranky...I think he needs a nap. :PIC: Skyra"Well sheesh, sorry." Skyra said a little grumpy like. "You know, my brother has a Kakama, but...you use it way more...effectively than he ever did." Thinking about his delinquent brother didn't really help his mood. He looked at Jaron. "You..." He pointed at Jaron. "You should really go back to the inn...before you kill yourself from overexertion."

IC: SongSong raised an eyebrow, and delivered a shock to Jaron. It wouldn't cause any damage, but it most certainly would smart. "Skyra, chill. Krayzikk, fetch the refreshments from the cooler."The titan started to protest, but a look from Song had him walking toward the door.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Oreius) (Ta-Koro)Oreius reached up and wiped the sweat off of his brow. He stood up and stretched, taking a moment to look around the ruins of the hospital. Several other beings, including a few Guard members, were digging through the rubble like he was, searching for any trapped patients or staff. Despite the protests of a Toa of Air who insisted that everyone had been evacuated prior to the collapse of the building, the Guard had assigned several Matoran, including Oreius, to search the debris and make absolutely sure. The hospital had been brought down due to the efforts of said Toa of Air, which Oreius would have found rather suspicious under other circumstances. But, according to a dozen witnesses, the real criminal had been a mad Toa of Ice who had been intent on levelling the hospital and killing every occupant. Why? Nobody knew, but the Guard had him under close surveillance in the most secure cell out of the few that Ta-Koro had. Oreius was confident that he would talk -at least, whenever he woke up.All right, back to work.The Ta-Matoran picked up his shovel again, and continued digging.OOC: Oreius open for any interaction.

Edited by Eyru Bieber

IC: SongSong smiled evilly at Skyra. "I have a better idea." She looked at Jaron and said loudly "I guess he doesn't want any cake!"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Jaron:The sleeping Jaron barely registered a mention of cake as his hand fumbled for the blueberry doughnut he had carried with him, stowing it on a spot on his armour. He pulled it out, and began to munch on it.Snore. Munch. Snore. Munch.He really could do anything while he was asleep.

profiles i guess

IC: SongSong raised an eyebrow, and used her mask to steal the doughnut before he could react. She resumed her previous position. "Hey Krayzikk! Hurry up with the cake!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra"I...ugh..." Skyra didn't know how Jaron did it...he was completely insane, who eat's donuts in their sleep? "Nikila...you need to do something about your crazy boyfriend...before he gets any more brain damage from his own stupidity."

IC-Jaron:The one thing Skyra didn't count on was that Jaron could get angry in his sleep. He set a few of Skyra's bandages on fire from where he was lying on the ground with a wave of his hand. He then pulled out a candy bar and began to eat it as he slept, too.Snore. Munch. Snore. Munch.There seemed to be a pattern.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Shout out to Eyru, accepting that interaction unless of course you mind, in case please PM me so that I may do away with this hypothetically foolishness.IC - Dez - Ta-KoroIt was supposed to be a routine mail delivery. He rode a small covered carriage into the hot Koro, slowly going to each hut and giving them their papers. It was disgustingly boring. Of course, nothing interesting has happened to him in a very long time. He'd heard talk of powerful beings who slew Rahkshi and brought back their heads. He dreamed of doing things like that. Maybe that was his problem. Maybe he needed to stop dreaming.He stopped short upon seeing a destroyed building, the ruins of which were being sifted through for either survivors or some other treasure. He couldn't pass to this chance to help. Keeping from his cart, he nearly tripped on his way. Approaching a Ta-Matoran, he tapped his shoulder."Is there any way I could help?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: @Kal - You get angry in your feet? Woah! :P Ya, a bit of a typo there.IC: SkyraIf Skyra had any actually bandages, they would have caught on fire. Sadly, he did not, after all, why would you need bandages on a wound that was healed with a mask of healing? Instead the flames came near Skyra, but were quickly put out by a sudden lack of air around the flames. Shame that.OOC: Alright, I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

Edited by Snelly

IC (Oreius) (Ta-Koro)The rasp of the shovel against crumbled stone and splintered wood echoed over the ruins of the hospital as Oreius heaved another shovelful of debris out of his way. He paused for a moment, panting slightly with the effort, as he surveyed the wreckage.Mata Nui, this is going to take a while. He raised the shovel to start digging again when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He quickly turned around to see an eager-looking Po-Matoran, whom he just missed whacking in the head with his shovel."Is there any way I could help?" he asked.Oreius lowered the tool, a little sheepish. "Help? Yeah, we could always use some help around here. That is, if you don't mind a little hard work."He extended his hand. "I'm Oreius, one of the Ta-Koro Guard." He smiled. "You can see we guards are pretty dangerous with a shovel."

IC: Suminaxe, Ta-Wahi, The Charred Forest, In combat:Suminaxe quickly let loose his elemental blast at the caravan, Hope the fools in Ta-Koro hear that, the slayers of the sons of Makuta shall be drawn to here, it's hard not to notice all this commotion. He also took the opertunity to run by the Arkanid and aimed to tap him on the shoulder with his left forearm, hoping to end the challenge before the oncoming fight.

IC - Dez - Ruins of hospitalThe Po-Matoran staggered back to avoid being hit by a shovel. He didn't take it all too seriously, as the Guard was rightfully nervous with this kind of destruction."Do you have any extra shovels? Mailmen don't carry those as standard issue. Well, except for ones traveling to Onu-Wahi, for obvious reasons."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Oreius) (Ta-Koro)"Hang on, I'll grab you one."Oreius stuck his shovel into a mound of debris so it stood upright, then picked his way through the rubble over to the road where a small cart stood. The cart, for its size, held a surprisingly large amount of digging materials: shovels, pickaxes, and other sharp instruments that looked rather dangerous. The Ta-Matoran picked up one of the shovels and inspected it, then picked his way back over to the Po-Matoran."Here you go- we've got plenty. We do lots of digging around here, with the lava and all. Seems every other week there's a fresh pile of igneous rock lying around somewhere."Seeing the Po-Matoran's face, Oreius laughed and shook his head. "Don't worry! People don't often get hurt in the middle of Ta-Koro. I'm talking more about the roads to Ga-Koro and Onu-Koro."He picked up his shovel and thrust it into the rubble, throwing up a bit of dust as a piece of cracked stone broke into fragments."Anyway, I didn't catch your name?"