Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Laserbeak + JikalJikal finally regained his breath as Tillian bought him a milkshake. To Skyra, he replied "Didn't exactly have a choice." He turned his head to look at Emotia. "Yes, I'm fine now." His hands looked shaky and under his mask, his face was pale.Laserbeak nodded. "I was never in trouble, you know. He was holding a knife to my throat from a seated position, I could've taken him. Thank you for the concern, though."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian"Whether you were in danger or not," said Tillian smoothly, taking another sip of the milkshake, "people wielding knives in a field hospital is never the brightest idea."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra"Ya...seriously, that Iris guy is a real loony." Skyra commented as he began to swing his katana around in a bored, yet expert manner. IC: Emotia "Why do I have this sick feeling I'm gonna have to deal with things like this on a daily basis..." Emotia said, sighing loudly.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Laserbeak + Jikal + KrayzikkKrayzikk quietly observed the proceedings, tensing when Jika went Iris, and realzing after.Laserbeak nodded. "No duh. I never would have guessed." She commented sarcastically.Jikal's hands slowly stopped trembling as he sipped his shake. Hearing Emotia's comment, he said "And now you see why up until I met you guys in Ga-Koro, I'd kept myself isolated from civilization."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tillian"No need for the sarcasm," Tillian said with raised eyebrows. "Just making an objective criticism."LOOK AT THE GENTLEMAN MASTER SCHOLAR IN THE BUILDINGI SAID SHUT UP INNER CONSCIENCE-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Suminaxe, Ta-Wahi, The Charred Forest, Talking:Suminaxe nodded, "I plan to put a dent in the Ta-Koro Guard. The more they send out here, they less defenses they have in the future. Also, once they stop sending guards in here, they either know something is about to happen, or have gotten smarter. In that case, we'll be able to attack and destroy them easily."Suminaxe knew that the guards would send more in soon. Soon, the bodies will begin to pile up.

OOC: Tyler, the inner conscience moments amuse me greatly.IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak raised an eyebrow. "Wow, didn't know that Po-Koro had some beings capable of using big words, let alone in the Guard."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian"Ah, yes, well, we Ga-Korans are both blessed and cursed with a natural aptitude for linguistics," said the Toa of Gravity, eyebrows still raised. "I find it useful in situations such as that which just occurred."GAAAAAAAAH I WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE BUT I DON'T HAVE A PHYSICAL PRESENCE WITH WHICH TO DO SOLEAVE ME BEEEEEEEE INNER CONSCIENCE-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra"Ya...you Ga-koroan's don't got nothing on tree-speak. You don't got the lip-flapping or the skill-traits to achieve-master it." Skyra said with a mischievous grin. It had been quite a while since he had used tree-speak, they probably were now wondering why he didn't usually speak that way, being raised by Turaga Matau and all.

Edited by Snelly

IC: LezoldFor a fire spitter, he's not too bright."I can imagine that you already have put a dent in their defense, Suminaxe however, destroying the Ta-Koro guard isn't exactly an easy task, especially when they start getting serious about getting the job done. If such a thing was so simple, the Ta-Matoran and their petty village would have perished a long time ago." explained Lezold, pausing so his words could sink in and take effect.

IC: KrayzikkFor the first time in a while, Krayzikk chuckled. "Yes, but one cannot quite gain the same eloquence in speech that one gains when one is apprenticed to my former master."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Kyju - Charred ForestKyju knew that when and if he double-crossed these guys, he'd need to make sure he was tracked."Xuji Kyen Orx.” he said, introducing himself."I have no plans, save that of the Master of Darkness."The enormous Akrainid had a glint in his eye that couldn't help but make him seem untrustworthy."First things first. To make sure you both are the kind of stuff I can use, you must be tested. Each of you must land a strike on me."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Gah! NINJAD!IC: Suminaxe, Ta-Wahi, The Charred Forest, Talking:Suminaxe frowned, "I don't think you understand entirely. It's been some time since the last group of guards showed up. That means that something has happened, whatever it is, there's going to be less guards than usually, mostly because they're trying to get everything under control. And if, we punch a big enough hole in their numbers, and travel north a little ways, there might possibly be a way to get into the village undetected, where we can cause more havoc. Besides, this is less about service to the Makuta, and more about getting revenge for him."The Toa folded his arms, and waited for his counterparts to try and rebuke him.When he heard the Arkanid's comment, he lunged towards the lizard, claws extened, hoping to tear a nice-sized hole in him.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Tillian"Let me guess: your master could shoot lightning out of his fingertips, draw a sword on you while your back is turned, and continually asked you to give in to your hatred, right?" Tillian said with a smirk.WHAT ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT, BOY?BE. GONE. FROM. MEEEEEE.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LezoldLezold stood off to the side as Suminaxe charged headfirst to attack Kyju, something he hoped would happen. The Toa of earth would let Suminaxe have his fun and score a hit on the Akrainid fair and square but what Lezold was really looking forward to was that landing a hit on a worn out target was much easier than on a fully energized one.A devious smile spread across his face, one covered by his scarf as he thought that with or without any help, the task would have been easy either way.

IC: Tillian"I myself have never had a master," said Tillian, taking another sip of the Five Widget Milkshake. "I never actually have had to fight. Well, until the Rahkshi and the desert and the whole the-sky-is-falling-routine started yesterday."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk"Yah, well, my master sort of evicted me." Krayzikkk said. She didn't approve of my quest for revenge, and told me if I ever came back she would skin me alive." He looked thoughtful. "She lives in Ta-Wahi, I'd considered visiting her. Not to mention she still has all my stuff."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Akrainids have regenerating abilities, so they don't really get super tired. XDAlso, I believe this is justified. I get this idea from his actions so far and his profile.IC - "Xuji" - Charred ForestHe ducked away from he strike, making notes about Suminaxe. He obviously had something against the guard, that was one thing. Less obvious was his fighting technique. He had killed the guards, Kyju noted, from a non-frontal area. That meant he preferred a swift sneak attack in contrast to a full-on blow, the kind he was dealing out now. That meant he likely wasn't comfortable with the strike, and was using it for its blunt element of surprise.Kyju reached forward, grabbing the Toa's wrists on the inside, and pushed out to create an opening. This disrupted his first and foremost weapons and defenses. With the created opening, he launched his foot into the toa's chest. If it hit, he would likely be kicked to the floor, and have the wind knocked out of him.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Skyra"Believe me...revenge is very self-destructive, I nearly went down that path once. Revenge might seem to be the easy way out, but it will consume you." Skyra paused, as if thinking. "Mata Nui...that sounded really cliche for some reason."

OOC: Regenerative abilities or not, it's only for healing factors and being tired isn't exactly an injury, more like a different state of the body. I don't think remarkable healing factors are able to help your cardiac system in such a way.IC: LezoldLezold took a seat beside a black tree, slumping himself against its charred trunk as he observed his two 'allies' duke it out. To him, this was rather entertaining and amusing since he absolutely loved seeing comrades fight one another, whether their intentions were good or bad.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded. "He broke into my master's house, and stole quite a few things. When my fellow student found him, Tarn accidentally killed him. Shortly after that I went looking for him." Krayzikk frowned. "Being on the run made that toa more aggressive, and when I went to confront him, he attacked me. The island is better off without him."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: You are officially the second person to figure it out.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk looked thoughtful for a moment. "What do you think the odds are my master remembers her threat?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: TillianTillian, having given up on this line of conversation, turned to Emotia and smiled."How are you feeling?" he said softly. "You were pretty messed up earlier..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra"I'd say from your description of her, vague though it may be, there's roughly a 100% chance she'll remember." Skyra said, returning to his deadpanning.IC: Emotia"Well, the pain is still there, but it's not as intense as it was, it's more irritating now than anything. At least I can sit up now without too much trouble."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Tillian"That's good to hear," he said, leaning back with a grin. "If you want, I could give you something to help dull whatever pain is left..."Turning to Krayzikk, who had shouted something, he shrugged."I don't recall any other Ta-Koro Guard punishments besides death and banishment, honestly."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia"Oh would you! That would be great!" Emotia then looked at Tillian funny. "It's not some kinda drug that will make me say embarrassing things is it?" She jokingly with a sly look on her face.IC: Skyra"Geez, your master sounds like my instructor from the Gukko Force boot camp, a scary guy that one, heck ya I'll help!" He said with a thumbs up.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Tillian"While hearing people randomly stutter out their deepest, darkest secrets under the influence of hallucinogens is a favorite pastime of mine," Tillian quipped, "no. The biggest side effect you'll feel is a really deep sense of calm."He poured a small vial from a medical kid into a flask of Bula juice, capped it, shook it up, and handed it to the Mark Bearer with a wink.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: EmotiaEmotia took the vial, "Thanks. You're a pretty helpful guy you know that?" Emotia said before she took the vial and poured it down her throat. To her surpise, she felt the effects starting only after a few minutes. Her eyes began to change from their current dark green to their normal ember color, her mark's glow died down as well. Her sudden calmness negating the mark's effects. "I'm feeling better already." She said in a rather relaxed tone, smiling.

IC: Krayzikk + LaserbeakLaserbeak sighed. "Sure. It sounds like I need to give your master a high five." Krayzikk grinned. "Well then follow me." He stood, and turned to walk to the door.

fK5oqYf.jpg