Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Grantuur:Grantuur nodded at Dail's words, picking up his pack. "Goodbye, everybody," he said to Jaron, Nikila, and the various others, and walked out the door.After taking a moment to remember where she said to go, he turned in the direction of Ga-Wahi and walked off.OOC: Grantuur to Ga-Wahi. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Yes Gravs, I'm finishing that month-old fight. XDIC - Kyju - FightAs Onuzek came charging at him with Pakari strengthened claws, he braced himself. If he took a hit from one of those war machines, it could kill him. Well, not really. Next to nothing could truly kill him. But darn, would it hurt. One came swinging from the left, and he ducked under and away from it. As the next came, he he leapt high, kicking off of a building and grabbed it. As he landed, the leverage could've knocked Onuzek to the ground.Then his friend intervened.Kyju snapped away as they left. Weak, the both of them. He burst off in the polar opposite direction, which happened to be the Charred Forest. He didn't stop, even when his feet met burnt leaves and branches. He realized something as he ran. He was nearly alone in his purpose. But he had seen evil on this island. Underground supporters, nothing less. He would join forces with others, who would be the true villians of Mata Nui. Amazingly powerful, despicable and unforgiving. He was granted a near-instant first supporter. Around this guy lay the bodies of dead guards, all frozen in morbid terror."Why, hello," he said to the man, "Did you do all this?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Perkahn didn't quite know when he, exactly, started just waltzing 'round the inn and tending to the injuries of the wounded. Probably when he noticed that he still needed to get rid of that batch of elyphia.At first, he'd still encounter some resistance from the medics: they weren't willing to trust him with taking care of the injured, some random Toa of Iron from Karz knows where. And not even wearing a Mask of Healing. They were amazed, thus, when they saw just how effective elyphia mixed with some mysterious dust from his pockets could be.

IC: "We're toa, It's our job to make it right." Ara'kas said. But then she spotted something that might make Avya feel better. "If it's any help, Nikaron survived. There he is."

IC (Avya) (Ta-Koro)"We're Toa. It's our job to make it right."Toa.The name rushed through me like a wind on fire, awakening an ancient feeling far down in my suppressed memories. A flicker of hope sparked to life deep within my chest, as, finally, I remembered.A fuzzy, distant vision passed before me, distorted and strange and yet, somehow completely familar. A group of Toa, laughing together. There were seven of them, a blur of bright colours that sparkled in the afternoon light. The sun was high in a clear blue sky, shining down on a prisitne beach that reminded me of Ga-Wahi: white sand, palm trees, and calm blue water.Then it was over.I was stunned, but felt suddenly light. Ara'kas's words had stirred something in my lost memories, that much was certain. I didn't know when or where these group of Toa had been, but I knew, somehow beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I had been there.Nikaron had been right. In leaving my past behind and seeking a new life, I had found the first clue to who I had been. Dwelling on what I had forgotten would do nothing. But moving ahead, forging a new path... ironically, it might be in doing this that I unlocked what lay behind me.The glow of the tropical sun faded from my eyes, revealing once again the black, fire-scorched rock of Ta-koro, Ara'kas... and Nikaron. He was all right.I smiled slowly, filled with a sense of purpose. "If it's our job to make things right, then that's what I'm going to do."I made to walk past Ara'kas towards the ruins of the hospital, then paused briefly beside her and laid my hand gently on her shoulder. I tried to say with that touch what I couldn't have possibly said out loud, thanks and apologies and respect all tangled together so I didn't know how to start. So I contented myself with that touch, then continued walking. I joined the teams moving patients to rooms in the nearby Lavapool Inn, losing myself for a while in aiding the village in this small way.Because that's what Toa do.

IC: LezoldSilent as a Muaka cat when sneaking, Lezold blended in amazingly well with the charred trees of the ominous forest, having been witness to Suminaxe's blood bath for quite a while. The Toa of earth watched with morbid glee as soldiers of the Ta-Koro guard were eradicated, more of the tiny flames still loyal to Mata-Nui being extinguished. Whatever the reason Suminaxe committed such a foul act, it did not matter as in the end, the outcome reigned in Makuta's favor, something Lezold should be thankful for.He usually tended to himself but Toa like these were rare, those who broke the Toa code like him. They deserved praise and what reason had the Toa of earth to deny him that? Sneaking in closer, he neared Suminaxe from behind, his presence absolutely unknown (except to Kyju) and silent before tapping the being lightly on the shoulder.

IC: Tillian"Yeah, I guess so," said the Toa of Gravity, sitting down and taking another drink of Bula juice before heading out the door, Onuzek and Nikila in tow."So, how long have you guys been at Ta-Koro?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: TillianBefore he could receive an answer, he had arrived at guard headquarters."Commander Juturna, Po-Koro Guard, requesting a message to be sent to Po-Koro," he said. The Ta-Matoran saluted and brought back a Dikapi soon after. Taking out a pen and paper, Tillian began to write.Naona,I have to get back to the wounded, so this won't be long. The Ta-Koro Fortress Hospital has been destroyed by a rogue assailant. As of now, no word on whether he's an agent of Makuta, but I need to rally the troops here one way or the other. I'm appointing you Interim Guard in Charge of the rebuilding of Po-Koro. Show this message to anyone who shows a trace of doubt. I'll be back when I can be.All my best,Tillian.Tying the message to the Dikapi's leg, he sent the small Rahi off to Po-Koro, laughing as the flightless bird hurried to Po-Koro. Turning around, he grabbed on to Onuzek and Nikila and sped back to the hospital with his Kadin, touching down lightly. Seeing Krayzikk, he waved the titan over."Status update?" he said, massaging his bare shoulders.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: EmotiaEmotia stirred, she groaned softly as she began to wake. Her eyes slowly opened, squinting as they adjusted to the light. She tried to sit up instinctively, but she stopped when it started to hurt to do so, she lay back down in defeat. She looked around, first thing she saw was Jikal."Hey..." She said slowly. "How long have I been...out?"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: KrayzikkThe titan sighed. "Riaril is resting, and that is what I know. I sort of fell asleep after sitting down a moment."Jikal shrugged. "I'unno. You've been out since I got here, and that was a while back."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian"I can see how it would hurt," said Tillian softly. "Riaril and I had to create a whole new section of spine for you. Your body is probably still getting used to it."He shrugged."Not to mention, there's probably still the battle fatigue, which we're probably all feeling," he joked. Subconsciously, though, he rubbed his bare shoulders again. He hurt like Karz, and had probably gotten the least rest out of everyone in the hospital, moving from one place to the other...You can whine later, Till. People need you.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"No...but...I promised..." Sisk muttered, his voice starting to shake. The Le-Matoran's face had not changed, but it was as if the colour had suddenly left it. There was a sort of empty expression in his eyes, staring back into Lans' own. They were searching, trying to find anything, anything at all, that contradicted what his fellow Gukko-force member had just told him. He was desperate, his very being was fighting against accepting the fact. He continued to stare. Maybe this was all just a cruel joke, maybe Lans was only telling him a rumor or story that was circulating, maybe somebody head spread it to weaken the resistance in the people, weaken their resolve.But Lans was telling the truth, no matter how hard Sisk wished for it to be otherwise. Kapura was dead. Dead. And he had sworn to protect him. He had promised Merror he would. He had promised himself that he would. But he was gone. Like Tamaru. Like Hafu. He had failed. Failed the force. His friends. Himself.His knees grew weak. Without a word, the Matoran sank down to the ground, not caring about the rubble he sat down on. His eyes were squeezed shut, he had trouble breathing, as if a Muaka-claw stuck in his chest.The falling hospital hadn't brought the brave Matoran down. The news of Kapura's death, had.OOC: I said I was going to do something emotional, but this surprised even myself.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Jikal + KrayzikkJIkal nodded. "She took the people who wanted to join the Song back to Ga-Wahi, I stayed to wait for you to recover."Krayzikk tapped Tillian's shoulder. "1. Don't I get any credit for my help? And two, I don't have battle fatigue. I have the remnants of a hangover." The titan grinned, to show he was joking.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: TillianTillian laughed at both remarks for a couple seconds, but ended the laughter in a whimper of pain; moving the injured had reexposed his cracked rib from yesterday."Well," he said, trying to play it off with a grin, "I fought Rahkshi, rebuilt Po-Koro, fought the Toa, and pulled down the hospital in 24 hours, so I actually do have battle fatigue."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: You should read his profile. You should have misjudged him for a different element because of his colors but oh well.IC: Lezold"Pathetic Matoran indeed, no? However, I trust that you'll have a rather hard time trying to kill me instead but since you so much asked me a question, I will kindly answer it." started Lezold, not startled one bit by the sudden swipe at him. Through his hood and scarf, very little of a green face peered through as malicious eyes fixed themselves on Suminaxe."I simply wish to thank you for your good deed. Whether or not this master of yours is Makuta, you have done the master of shadows a service by killing these insolent fools."

IC - Kyju - Charred Forest"No reason to be so defensive, oh one of great vastness." he smirked.In a flash, he was standing above a corpse. Kicking at it, he looked back at Suminaxe."I simply wondered if you be the author of this carnage?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Krayzikk"Well, I got drunk with Riaril, woke up with a hangover, protected Riaril and Laserbeak during the hospital siege, and helped get Riaril bone." Krayzikk replied, still grinning.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian"There was a lot of Riaril in that sentence," the Toa of Gravity noted with a grin, pulling over a chair to the table and sitting on it. It occurred to him that it was now early morning; sunlight poked through the walls of the Lavapool Inn, illuminating the makeshift field hospital."Does that mean it's breakfast time?" asked Tillian. He hadn't eaten since the last rays of daylight had left Po-Koro, and he had long burned away any calories from his meal.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Suminaxe, Ta-Wahi, The Charred Forest:OOC: I did read his profile, but not well enough it seems.Suminaxe looked at the Toa of Earth in amazement, "You serve the great master as well?" The Toa asked. Very few Toa served Makuta, meeting another Toa of the same interests was rare.The Toa then turned to the Arkanid, "Yes, I killed them. The fools are like mindless Mahi to the slaughter."

IC: Lezold"Ah, so it seems we do share something common, you and I. It's not too often two followers of Makuta meet each other, much less openly speak of him like our current situation." said Lezold, his voice smooth, calm and filled with evil delight.It seems I now have myself a pawn...perfect. thought the Toa of earth, not exactly considering Suminaxe as a respectable ally yet, maybe never. Lezold's distrustful nature always made him shy away from people but when there was someone like Suminaxe, he knew he would not have to worry. To him, everyone was disposable and whenever someone turned their back on him, they found a miserable and pitiful end."My name is Lezold, friend. Yours?" he spoke, offering a deceivingly friendly hand to shake.

IC: Krayzikk + JikalJikal nodded. "Well, when you are able, we can go. Not a second earlier."Krayzikk grinned again. "Yes. Time for breakfast. And also yes, a lot of Riaril in that sentence. If you had me describe my week, there would be even more."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: TillianTillian grinned."Hey, man, lucky you. If you had me describe my week, it would be beach, party, beach, party, beach, party, death, decay, destruction, disaster."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: TillianPulling out his wallet, the Toa of Gravity dropped about 30 widgets on the counter, ordering chocolate chip waffles, a shake, and some bacon strips. Sitting back, he turned to the titan beside him."You want anything, man? Consider it the Po-Koro Guard's token of appreciation."He looked up."And that goes for everyone!" he yelled to the medics and patients. "Thanks for your work tonight!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk thought for a moment, then said "Could I have the pancakes with bacon, and some Bula juice? I'd be very thankful. I might not steal your bacon."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: GAH KRAYZIKK! You forgot about Laserbeak! I've posted as Skyra twice with no response! :o Look at previous page. :PIC: Emotia"I hope that's soon, I hate the idea of being stuck in this bed..." Her stomach suddenly growled, much to her embarrassment.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian"You'd better not steal my food," said Tillian, his stomach growling. "I'll pin your hand to the table so fast you won't even be able to feel the bacon hit your fingertips."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:"If he can't take it, I will!" Jaron said, munching on a piece of bacon from the Toa of Gravity's plate. He held out his hand. "You probably don't know me," he said, still chewing, "But my name is Jaron. I was staying at that hospital until it collapsed...and then the guard took away my card table." He grabbed another piece of the angry Toa's bacon, and started to eat it too, despite the glare from his ally."I noticed you talking to Onuzek, and you did rather well back at the hospital. But I'm hungry, so I figured I'd grab something from you." He sat down on the other side of the Toa from the martial-artist on the other side, and leaned back. "After all, to buy everybody something, you can buy yourself more bacon, can't you?" He grinned.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: TillianTillian's food arrived, and immediately, the bacon was gone; all the others would have seen was a quick glint of purple and black, and then a blank space on the plate. The only clue to the disappearance of the pork-like products was the way Tillian's eyes had widened in happiness, and a quick chew or two on the part of the Toa of Gravity.After taking a sip of his shake, he began to cut the first of the two waffles.BUT WAITOut of the corner of his eye, almost too suddenly for Tillian to notice, a slice of bacon, one, no, TWO SLICES OF BACON, that had apparently survived his purge, was gone."I suppose," the commander of the Po-Koro Guard said with a shrug. "You're just lucky I didn't just bite off one of your fingers."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Lezold"You as well? Absolutely splendid!" remarked Lezold, keeping up his act to get the two beings to like him. Things just seemed to be going his way today, their meeting seemingly almost arranged by the master of shadows himself. Looks like I've got myself a second pawn. Brilliant."I'm sure you've heard my name but in case you haven't, I'm Lezold. And you are...?"