Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Song + LaserbeakSong looked at Jaron a moment longer, shrugged, and said "Well, since I don't want to have to listen to that, would you like to come in?" Laserbeak shrugged. "Why not?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Song + Laserbeak + Krayzikk"Well alright then." Song held her helm under her arm as she led the way into her home. Laserbeak followed.The interior of Song's home was fairly spartan, aside from one room off of the main hall that contained copious amounts of books and tablets. Sje lead the way into the kitchen, where Krayzikk was placing silverware on the table. A large cake could be seen on a counter. The room was well lit by natural light, and had a table large enough to seat the group.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: NikilaShe proceded to fall asleep again, leaning up against Jaron.OOC: lol, if anyone finds them like this. :PIC: OnuzekHe ducked under the door, following the rest. Upon seeing the cake he smiled and said, "Ooooo....... Onuzek thinks that looks very good."The huge Toa was amazed at the amount of books and tablets in the place.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SkyraSkyra looked around the home, it was indeed very spartan, though this didn't really surprise Skyra, Song being a master and all. "Nice place. But one question, did you just so happen to already have a cake? Or were you expecting us?" Skyra asked curiously.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Song + Krayzikk"Um, a little bit of both. I was expecting Krayzikk to show up sooner or later, so I would weekly buy a cake. At the end of the week, if he didn't show, well......." Song shrugged. "There might be a correlation between the cake and my increased level of exercise."Krayzikk cut a large piece of cake for Onuzek and held it out for the toa to take.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk cut another slice for Skyra, and set it on the table in front of the toa. He repeated the process for Laserbeak and Song, before finally cutting himself a slice.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayzikk + SongKrayzikk was hunched over the table, eating with both elbows on the table. Song took notice of this, and there was a blur before Krayzikk's head whipped to the side."How many times have I told you to use your table manners?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Avya) (Ta-Koro)"I'll talk to him."I walked down the street to where Kamaehu was standing, weaving around several Matoran. He looked pretty excited, probably to play this 'game' that Ara'kas was talking about."Hey, Kamaehu. What's up with this 'local custom'?"

IC: SkyraSkyra had already finished his cake, he had taken note about the elbow's on the table apparently being frowned upon, and made sure he didn't do the same thing. "Wow, this cake is pretty awesome."OOC: Behold! The AWESOME CAKE!

OOC: And an equally surprising responce by Lans, very nicely written ^^IC:Lans's words washed over him like a wave. It was all just noise for the first few syllables, noise trying to get to him. But it was just dull, the words just passing by, behind a grey veil that made everything around him fade. At first.Then something changed. Lans could see it as he was holding Sisk up, who was looking down at his feet. The Le-Matoran hands, hanging useless at his sides before, started to shake and clench into fists. He pressed his lips together, his throat still feeling tight. Then he looked up, suddenly.Lans let go of his fellow Gukko-soldier. The light in Sisk's eyes that had been dimmed before, as if a fire was dying, had been rekindled. His eyes were still reddened from the silent crying, yet they looked fiercely ahead, with a righteous fury burning in them.He looked at Lans. "I have failed." he said, through quivering lips,not loudly, but with determination, anger and passion. "But I will not give up!"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: My bad.IC:Haitol listened to the noise outside with a mix of curiosity and fear. Opening the carriage door, he stepped out with grace. Looking around, he quickly realized that they were fellow servants of the Makuta."Hello, gentlemen. Might I request you keep my driver alive. It'd take a great deal of money to pay off the-Ta-Koro Guard."He saw the rather large pile of bodies in the road, bloody and reeking of decay. A swarm of flies was gathered around them, emitting a constant buzz. Being rather cultured, Haitol mildly expressed his disdain."Please, toss those into a ditch or something."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk glared at Song as he finished his cake. Song did likewise. Laserbeak on the other hand, ate her cake with elbows on the table, blissfully unaware of anything but the cake. Upon hearing Skyra's comment, Song said "There is a bakery in Ta-Koro that sells them. Decent price, too."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Jaron:Jaron yawned, his eyes fluttering open. He found himself lying in the forest, Nikila's head upon his chest...He smiled. He must have beaten them at his promise to sleep. He got up, stretched, and picked up Nikila as he managed to limp his way to the house.Walking inside, he noticed that there was a lack of furniture, just like his house used to be. He set Nikila down in a chair, and walked over to the kitchen. He sat down at the table and looked around. Then he noticed that everybody was there."Karz," he said, smelling the cake, "I was wrong." He sighed, and leaned back in the chair. He looked over at what was left of the cake hungrily. "May I have a slice?" He asked politely.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: SkyraSkyra looked back at Krayzikk, with confusion in his eyes. "What? Do I have icing on my face?" IC: Emotia"Well, I don't know, but Kail's idea to gather us Mark Bearers together and try to help us control them safely sounded like a decent plan to me. I guess after I get better I'd like to help her with her efforts. For now I'm just gonna go with the flow, if you know what I mean."

IC: Song + KrayzikkKrayzikk shook jis head. "No, but Riaril will be waking soon. And you aren't in your bed resting." Terror tinged his voice.Song glared at Jaron, there was a blur, the cake was now in Song's hands. "No. I told you not to sleep on my lawn." With a blur, all but one piece of the remaining cake was gone. "And this last piece belongs to her." She indicated Nikila.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia"No, I didn't even finish what Tillian gave me, but thanks, that's really nice of you." Emotia said, sounding more and more relaxed every second, whatever was in that vial that Tillian gave her was really doing it's job. IC: Skyra"Karz! You're right!" Skyra looked like he was suddenly panged with fear, but then it changed to a smirk. "Hold on, why should this worry me? The worst she'll do is scold me." Skyra seemed confident in this.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Kitsune & Raion, Lava Pool InnKitsune and Raion evacuated the hospital with all the other patients, ending up in a cozy room in lavapool inn.Collapsing onto one of the two beds, Raion quickly fell asleep.Kitsune used the chance to escape, sneaking out with ease. Turning back to the door, she quietly closed it, and then began to walk down the hall, having switched from her dirty hospital gown to her normal clothes; a japanese style robe and geta sandals.OOC: Open for Interaction.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Jaron:Jaron shrugged, he felt like he had already eaten a doughnut for lunch anways. "Alright," he said, slouching a little in his chair, "She probably needs it more than I do, anyways." He then looked around at the people eating cake. "So, what exactly is the next course of action?" He asked them.

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra"Oh, well, I see your problem there...well, good luck with that!" Skyra cackled evilly. :lol:IC: Emotia"Yeah, thank goodness for modern medicine, without it I'd be dead right about now." She shuttered at the thought.

Edited by Snelly

IC: EmotiaEmotia grinned. "Hey, you're right, what was I thinking? That psycho that attacked the hospital is just lucky I didn't hit him with my pole." She winked back. Wait, speaking of my Toa tool. Emotia realized that she had left her metal pole behind in the remains of the hospital. "Karz...I just realized I left my Toa tool back at the hospital...I guess I'll have to get a new one." She said, sighing. IC: SkyraSkyra started to look a little panicked. "Now...wait a minute...I was just starting to have a little fun here! I don't want to leave just yet!" Skyra looked between Song and Laserbeak with a look that said, Help me out here, either of you! Though he figured that Laserbeak was already sorta unhappy he was out and about in the first place, a dead end there, and as for Song...well...she was a harder one to read. Could go either way with her really, depending on who she wanted to pick on more, himself or Krayzikk.

Edited by Snelly

IC-Jaron:Jaron jumped in to help with Skyra's predicament. "You can't do that, Krayzikk," he said, concernedly. "After all, he needs fresh air. You can't stay cooped-up in an inn like that all day, with all the smoke and alcohol..." he shook his head, he really wanted a glass of cider right now, "It's just unhealthy. It'd be better if he stayed out here, trust me." He leaned back some more, his chair coming precariously close to falling.As he sat there, he tried to take a deep breath. He started coughing again, but thankfully no blood came with it this time. Good, his lungs were starting to mend. Now he just had to wait a month or so and he'd be slightly up to work again.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: NikilaShe woke again, still half asleep, and stood up from the chair.Suddenly realising that she didn't know were she was, the Toa of Water snapped to attention. Pulling out her spear.Nikila relaxed when she saw Jaron, but didn't put away her Toa Tool."Um, Jaron, where are we?" she asked him, ignoring the others.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -