Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Tairel)Tairel continues to laugh as Takimoc gives him his death glare. The being starts to cry as he runs away.The Toa of Fire knocks on Riairil's door as he continues to laugh, tears streaming down his eyes."Doctor-ha ha ha! I-I want to show-ho ho-you something-ha ha," he says as he plops down in his chair. "Oh, I need sleep!" And with that, he continues to laugh until more tears were streaming down his Mask.-Mef

IC: Ghar-Knel jumped. The Vortixx wasn't used to hugs. "Um, yeah, I'm all right," he said, patting Ga'mal's back in surprise. He didn't know what affection was. He was raised a cold-hearted, steely-eyed assassin. If I were to say this simple hug softened his heart, I would be executed for treason and heresy."I could use a couple pain pills though," he grumbled, retracting his arms.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: (Ga'mal)"Oh, of course," she says as she pulls away from the Vortixx. "I'll get...the doctor and ask for some of the pills. Be right back."The Ga-Matoran walks toward the door and leaves the room. But, once outside, she was stopped dead in her tracks by the laughter coming from Tairel."Um, maybe I'll ask for them once he's done."-Mef

IC: Ghar-Knel heard the laughter. He didn't like laughter. Too happy. He wasn't into that kind of stuff. But, he would wait until Tairel was done with his (what the Vortixx would call) fit. But, after a while the happiness was making him feel a bit sick."Go see what's up with the racket the doctor's making," Ghar-Knel said, trying to smile as if it were a joke.

IC: Ghar-Knel was getting a bit impatient with this fool. He followed where Ga'mal had gone and stomped his foot on the ground. "What in the Karz is going on here?" he demanded. He hated happiness. It was useless to him. Perhaps the doctor had a reason to be laughing, but Ghar-Knel was a bit impatient, and his face was still sore and ever so slightly trickling blood.He remembered something Ga'mal had just said. The Vortixx assassin cleared his throat, cracked his neck and said, "Please."

IC: (Tairel)Tairel forces himself to stop laughing as he looks toward the Vortixx."Oh. You're up," he says as he looks toward the being's face. "I see there's still a small wound there." He stands up and places his hand on Ghar-Knel's face. Activating his Mask, he heals the being's small wound. Pulling his hand off, he says,"How's that?"If only the doc could see me now...-Mef

IC: Ghar-Knel was surprised that the doctor could do that. Not the healing, the getting right back up and composing himself. He was still knew to the whole light-heartedness thing, he didn't know the boundaries. "Er, thanks," he grumbled, holding his hand up to his face.

IC: (Tairel; Ga'mal)"No problem," he replies as he sits back down. "Now, is there something you wanted.""Yes," replies the Ga-Matoran. "He wanted some pain pills. He's still in a bit of pain.""Oh, of course," he replies as he looks back toward the door. "I'll have to ask Riaril's permission before I give you any kind of medication. Hang on."The Toa of Fire stands back up and knocks on the door. "Doctor, may I come in?"-Mef

IC "Food's here!" Tarex announced, deftly opening the door whilst holding multiple bags of takeout. He was greeted by a most perplexing sight. Multiple staff member, Tairel included, were in hysterics, the Toa of crystals apparently having missed the cause.Setting his delivery down on the main desk, Tarex casually vaulted over and tapped Tairel's shoulder."What's so funny?" he asked.

helo frens

IC - Sucogu - B&bThe Toa of lightning nodded. Setting Kriigata down, he walked through the hall and out the door. As soon as he was out, he ran straight into Moylan...Kuyre - Charred ForestThe leader of the army nodded. He guessed this we recruiting day."What all can you offer?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Tooroko): The Vortixx tugged on his blade, sliding it out of the dead vako. The rhinoceros rahi had attacked him, driven by its infected mask. Now it was just so much rotting protodermis. Wiping the gore from his weapon, Tooroko continued wandering towards the coast, where he saw a ship docked.There might be some food on there he thought I’m hungry.Striding down to the docks, he tripped on a stone hidden in the sparse vegetation, stubbing his toe, but he didn’t feel a thing, and continued on down to the ship, where he used a rope to swing up onto the deck and looked around.OOC: Odhran’s Pirates, that’s your ship. Thanks for the invite, BioBeast. :)

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Riaril (both fearless and I are playing this chick) and KriigataThe deadbolt on Riaril's office door clicked unlocked with a creaky groan."Yeah, What is it Tai-- WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TAKING TWO OF MY PATIENTS?!"Riaril stormed over towards the disappearing Sucogu, her war-coat flapping behind in vengence."You have papers to sign, widgets to pay up, and a whole lot of answering to do!"Kriigata turned around. Seeing the evil woman coming towards them, Kriigata pointed a finger and said one word which she should have had no knowledge of:"Psychotic."OOC: HAHA, Fearless, I leave you with a cliff!

IC: Riaril stared at Kriigata.Hau gulped.Crickets chirped.And then Riaril smiled, reminded herself that the poor girl was brain damaged, and fixed smile still in place, rephrased what she had just said to Sucogu as she repeated it: "Listen, you can't go running off with two patients. They have to check out and-"That was about when she noticed Hau had disappeared."What-where-"Scanning the area suspiciously, all she could find telling towards where the young toa had went was the main door flapping in the wind. That, and the piece of paper which blew off her desk in the draft, sticking to the side of her face.Ripping off the paper, Riaril gazed into its depths--Then her eyes turned into saucers--Because it was Hau's paperwork for leaving the hospital--And it was all filled out. At about the same time, Tarex realized that one of his takeout dishes had been taken out. That is to say, it had completely disappeared.OOC: Lol, Hau has some funny things to use his Kakama for. And I swear I could totally do all MY paperwork that fast if I had access to that speed-it's that automatic, lul.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:OdhranBut Tooroko found himself landing right in front of Odhran. "Hello there!" Odhran said, grabbing the newcomer's hand and shaking it. "Come to join my crew?"Fiva"Oh. You must be from the 'THE FIRST ORTHODOX CHURCH OF THE MOON KING.'" Fiva said, sighing sadly and shaking his head. "I'm from 'THE FIRST REFORMED CHURCH OF THE MOON KING.'"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC - Sucogu - Time derp"I'll fill out the paperwork- it seems that the female patient is unable to do so." he said, even as Hau finished his and left.He acted as though he hadn't been surprised- it made him seem more impressive. He walked forward towards Riaril, reaching for a pen off the desk.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Yep, kid's gotta have a Kakama, no doubt about it. No Calix makes you that ridiculously fast, Tarex deduced.After all, my eyes could barely even keep track of him. I doubt Riaril even saw it happen! he thought, with a more than a little respect. Amazing he's able to retain such precision at that kind of speed, Kakama or not.

helo frens

OOC: Totally unexpected, and HILARIOUS! Haha... :br:IC: KriigataKriigata giggled at the breeze washing past her. Her eyes, for some unknown reason, had caught each passing flick of the pen on the thin paper. Why no one seemed to notice Hau doing such things felt like a missing link in her memory: why could she and not other see him. She scratched the back of her head, not realizing the reason was literally attached to her face.The smell of Tarex's take-out wafted through nostrils, making Kriigata sniff the air like a small animal. Her neck stretched out. Drool started to form at the corner of her mouth.Ooc: For those wondering, I WILL give Kriigata better wording. ONCE she can properly talk, of course. :P

IC: Noticing the aroma as well, Riaril sniffed. There it was-Tarex had known to get the food after all."Sucogu," she called, "Once you're done, get her some. If you're really gonna take the kid anywhere, you gotta show you're willing to take care of her."Riaril then strode to Tarex, grabbed a plate with a cursory "Thanks," and headed back to her office to eat. After closing the door, she sat down and proceeded to use the primitive utensils on the steaming plate to start making her way through the delectable substances.

[Profiles]

IC: (Tairel)Tairel watches the entire scenes that were unfolding from his chair behind the desk. He had proceeded to eat the delicious food while Hau and the others were checking out of the hospital and while everyone else was talking to one another.Tairel tries to talk to Riaril once more, but she was already in her room. He sighs as shoves more food in his now open mouth.She's one busy woman; I'll give her that. Hmm. I wonder where that Toa is that I sent to the restaurant?The Toa of Fire finishes his meal before standing up and knocking on Riaril's door once more. He assumed that she was probably finished with her food by now."May I talk with you, Ma'am?"IC: (Ga'mal)Ga'mal reaches for two plates; handing one to Ghar-Knel before walking back into their room to eat her own food."You'd better eat," she says to the being. "Tairel will be back with the pain medicine.-Mef

IC: AurixAurix frowned again, a sigh he was thinking. "Oh, I don't worship the Moon King! I just call him the Moon King because he's King of the Moon! I follow the Great Elder Ones, who talk to Navayak and even me sometimes! Navayak has learned much from the Great Elder Ones. Usually, the Great Elder Ones just give me bits of advice. They used to tell me to stay away from Ga-Koro, but then they stopped, and I met Navayak! Clearly, they planned for Navayak and I to meet!"Aurix said all of this with his constant grin beaming from his mask.

IC: "I was of high-level military rank in my past. So I am experienced in tactics and warfare," Aryll explained, trying to look as confident as possible. "I have also trained with my element to the point of mastery."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC - Sucogu - B&bSucogu nodded."Of course. I'll head there now." he said, making his way to the door."What would you like to eat?" he asked, before remembering it was useless.Kuyre - Charred ForestMilitary experience and skilled elementist..."Display."Kuyre had seen many talk big, and not be able to deliver. Not just anyone could get into the army.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ghar-Knel looked at the food. He hadn't eaten in two days. Had it been that long? Hm... Two days of his life Solaris, Mip, and Kahua had taken away from him. Well, he'd remedy that in time. But his first priority was the food. He dug in ravenously. Where he came from, of course, the way he was eating was polite. As an assassin, manners were not a priority. Then he remembered Ga'mal, sitting next to him. He slowed down and wiped his face."Pills better come soon," he muttered, finally picking up his fork.

IC:OdhranBut Tooroko found himself landing right in front of Odhran. "Hello there!" Odhran said, grabbing the newcomer's hand and shaking it. "Come to join my crew?"

OOC: Sure, but he doesn't know that yet.IC (Tooroko): Tooroko thought the toa of air seemed rather enthusiastic about his ship being boarded by a stranger, but he could roll with that."Not really; I'm hungry, so I came looking for some food. If you have any, we might make an exchange. If you don't, that's just unfortunate."He shook the hand again. After all, what harm could it do to see what the sailor wanted?

ppg2.png

IC: (Ga'mal, Tairel)Ga'mal had stopped eating and was watching Ghar-Knel eat the food violently. It looked as if he was attacking the food itself. But, the being slowed his pace down and picked up the fork while saying something about the pills."Pills? Oh, yes. That brakas out there should have them here soon." The Ga-Matoran looks toward the closed door as she adds,"It's always like him to be slow."-Mef

IC: Riaril (both Fearless and I are playing this chick)As she scarfed down her food he eyes connected with something she'd forgotten about. Oh Karz, she'll need this.Grabbing the package with as she threw open the door, Riaril called out to the leaving Spark plug once more: "Sucogu, I almost forgot this!"Catching up with the toa in the streets she smiled and handed the package to Kriigata."Sorry, but this is the best I could do fixing it up," Riaril said, placing a hand on other ga-toa's shoulder. Looking at Sucogu, she met his eyes and simply nodded before turning back to her home, her business, and her patients.Back inside the halls of her hospital, she looked at Tairel and asked; "Has the Vortixx had that batch of herbs Faerulo prepped for him? It's in the supply room if you haven't gotten it yet. Sorry if that slipped off my plate."---Kriigata stared at the long, wrapped package in her arms with curiousity. What was inside?

IC:FivaFiva looked around, to make sure no one was close, the leaned close to the matoran. "Listen. The Moon King exists, and he isn't that buffoon over there. In exactly six days, and six hours, he will rise and take over the universe. I'm on an undercover mission to stop him at all costs." Fiva took a deep breath. He was taking a huge risk telling Aurix this, the Moon King had goons everywhere.Odhran"Food... Yeah we have some. Sit right there and I'll go get some!" Odhran said, running to the kitchen to get some food.Miha"Well, since you found your brother, I'm going to go find my uncle now!" Miha said, waving at her newfound friends from the door. "Thanks for everything!"OOC:And yes, there is a Moon King. :P And he will try to take over the universe.

IC: (Ga'mal, Tairel)"No, Ma'am. That's what I was just about to ask you for. He's in need of some pain pills; I think the herbs will do the job."Tairel walks down the hall and enters the supply room. On the walls were different kinds of medicine and other instruments that were used during operations. The Toa of Fire smiles as he grabs the herb. Walking back toward the room, Tairel breathes in heavily as he prepares to confront the Ga-Matoran he despised so much."Here they are," said the Toa as he opens the door. He walks over to the bed that Ghar-Knel was sitting on and hands him the herb. "This should help with the pain. Is there anything else I can get for you?""Yeah," interrupts the Ga-Matoran. "How about some faster service, Brakas."Tairel glares at Ga'mal as he rests his hand over the hilt of his sword. "I'll try better next time," he says, forcing a smile on his face. "Now, may I get you anything else?" he asks again.-Mef Man

IC (Tooroko): The Vorixx sat down on a coil of rope and waited for the waiter pirate to return with his food. The ship seemed large enough for several beings to live on, and judging by all the weapons lying about, it was either a navy vessel or a pirate ship. He had seen his share of ships on his voyage to Mata Nui, and this looked like a good one. The rigging looked well handled and there weren't many holes in the hull. If he was going to join a crew, he thought it might as well be this one. That would all depend on the food though...

ppg2.png

IC:OdhranOdhran returned, with half their food supply in tow. "Got the food!" he called. "Best food the Kumu Islets had to offer!" He split the food in half and took half for himself and gave the other half to Tooroko.OOC:So... What kind of spot shall he fill on the crew?

IC: Ghar-Knel grabbed the herb from Tairel. There was a moment of silence for him. A long time ago, he was taught to say something when someone gives what you need to you. What was that? Hm....... Tank hoo? Think your? Aha!"Er... uh... thank you," the Vortixx got out, begrudgingly. He hated manners. They just got in the way.The assassin promptly popped some of the herb in his mouth. His vision immediately blurred. Just before he fell asleep he heard Tairel say something like "too much." Oh well, some painless sleep would help.

IC: A small flock of Mata Nui fishing birds were perched above the forest, merrily singing. Aryll was rather annoyed, and saw it as a chance to show off. Concentrating on the birds, he raised his his fist. From it, a small stream of lighning zapped out, heading towards the birds' general area. One began to get scared, and began to fly off. But even it wasn't fast enough.BoomIn a moment, the forest became awash with light, as individual lightning bolts targeted each bird. What Kuyre and others next heard was multiple dull thumps as the birds hit the ground. Aryll smiled as he turned towards Kuyre."I'd like to point out that the birds aren't dead. I controlled the voltage so that they will be stunned for only one minute."So it was no surprise that in a minute, a bird began to chirp.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC:

Yeah, he's looking for a Cook, a Shipwright, a Cannon's Master, a Doctor, and a Musican/Entertainer.

Any of the above save the last two. As a Vortixx, he'd be good with the tools/tech invloved in shipwrighting of cannons. He could also cook if he chooses, but he'd rather not cook for others. It brings back unpleasant memories.IC (Tooroko): He had to admit, it was good food. When he had absorbed all the energy from it, he thanked the toa and stood up."Now, since you have been so kind as to feed me, what do I owe you in return? If it's a stint on this ship you want, I've spent some time on ships before, but I'm no expert sailor. If this is a combat ship, however" he paused and gestured to a dish launcher mounted on the mast "I'm not bad at that either. What do you want for your end of this deal?" Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: (Ga'mal, Tairel)"Now, don't take too much, or else-" Tairel looks toward Ghar-Knel who had, pretty much, shoved the entire herb in his mouth. "That's too much!" he yells as he shakes the being. But, he was already fast asleep."Great, now you made him pass out, again," said the Ga-Matoran.Tairel had had it with the Ga-Matoran. He grabs his blade and presses it firmly against her throat. "Listen, how about you forgive and forget what happened in Le-Wahi; or else I may lose my temper. Again."Ga'mal grabs the blade and pushes back at it's wielder. "Point that thing somewhere else." She rubs her neck; checking for any cuts. None. "Fine, as long as you pay me for the goods that you bought.""I told you I-" Tairel looks down at the floor before sheathing his sword. After a while, he looks back up at the Ga-Matoran. "Try to get some rest. You and your friend here can check out once he wakes up."With that, The Ta-Toa walks out of the room."You've done it again, girl," she mutters to herself as the door closes. She looks toward the exit before walking back to her bed. A single tear rolls down from her eye, off her cheek, and onto the blanket before she falls asleep.-Mef

IC: Ghar-Knel knew something was wrong. Not that he wanted to sound like a hippie, but there was some negative energy in this room. Also, the thermal imaging headset began to record once he fell asleep. When he woke up, he would see everything that had happened. But that was still quite some time away. For now, he slept.

IC: Hau finally revealed himself to Sucogu and the mystery toa, walking out of the alleyway he had been eating in. His brow furrowed.What was that thing in her arms? Thin, wrapped, long-in fact, it looked to be about as tall as the former patient.The young toa could not bear it any longer. "Open it," he said to the black female, his curiousity subdued but still audible.Keinju stepped forwards slightly, past Kuyre and Aryll and with back turned to both of them. A black hand reached up and undid the back of his mask.After a short period of time, the same black hand tied it back up. The dark cyclops stepped back."Good work."

[Profiles]

OOC: Okay, people. LET'S GET OUT OF HERE! :) Kriigata needs a good stretch, bath, and adventure. :POh, yeah, and Mef Man: If Riaril ever catches Tairel shining his blade on a patient's neck, he's fired. NO, I mean literally fired.IC: KriigataThe sun was already passing to the west as Kriigata gazed up at it. Such a beautiful ball of light. What was it? How did it move? Kriigata had no answer --"Open it."Kriigata blinked. She looked at the package in her arms, looked back at Hau, and blinked. She may have been confused about the words, in fact she repeated them several times to learn what they meant, but she got the meaning. Without any further ado she pulled away the wrapping.Something seemed familiar about this stick with a pointy cross section. It was tall, even with being slightly bent, and a blade sprang outwards as the wrapping undid itself. It was entirely black like her armor, the wood having been stained at some point in time beforehand. The metal fastenings, however, seemed old, as if the wood had been a new addition and the fastenings a carry over from a previous version. The spring-loaded blade sat crossing the staff, with a small hook directly across from the inverse cutter. In whole, it was a battle scythe unseen in the matoran world: a triple type attacker capable of shredding ligament, stabbing flesh, and blocking swords.