Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Draebe): "Hello? Anyone there?" The toa walked into the hospital. "Huh...this place is made of volcanic rock. How... uncomfortable."

IC: Riaril (both Fearless and I are playing this chick) and KriigataThe being walking through the hospital doors might have gotten the wrong impression from the architectural materials, but he most certainly understood this hospital was unlike others from the mass produced laughter going around the lobby as a deluged Takimoc pulled his "dream" speech in public. Kriigata laughed with the crowd of matoran staring at the other red being. He was funny, though she understand NONE of what he had said. Tapping Sucogu on the shoulder she winked and smiled, nodding her head while saying: "Go. Yes?"

I.C. Kranuka"Oh." Kranuka said as he put away his dagger.After Fehron upgraded his weapons Kranuka brandished it."Nice Job!"Ardoku asked Kranuka if he needed any supplies."No I think I'm fine. So, are we ready to head to Onu-Wahi?"

IC: Ardoku"Yes, we are. Let's go" And so, the trio went towards the depths of Onu-Wahi...

IC: Drome"Shut up, you obvious don't even have the common sense to realize that you got lucky!"I roared out in anger. "Exactly, so shut your oversized mouth and let me get some sleep!"OOC: Oh, he doesn't XDIC: VranaHe grinned, leaning over Aurix."And that, is why I don't hunt."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kadon"I never said I didn't get lucky! I'm just saying that it wasn't pure luck!" My yell matched his. I was seriously considering knocking him out, but decided against it. Instead, I activated my mask, not caring what the others would think about seeing my soulless body crumple. I needed to get away from Drome.IC: AurixAurix frowned again. "So, you can't find anything when you hunt, because everything stays still and doesn't make noise? So, because you can't find prey, you have to eat dead bodies?" Aurix had no idea that Vrana's actions were supposed to scare him into silence.

IC: DromeI saw his body slump strangely, much to the doctor's surprise."He's fine, mask of spirit." I explained.Then, I Thought of something. The perfect revenge plan.IC: Vrana"I eat dead things because I am a scavenger."He leaned to the Matoran's height, teeth all shown in a savage grin."Now I'll make this simple for you."He snarled."Shut up, or I might decide to become a hunter. And you know who I will kill first?"OOC: Please say the Moon King, please say the Moon King!

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:FivaFiva also patted Vrana's arm. "But don't worry! For just 19.95$ you can buy, 'Anti-Moon King' repellent! This repellent keeps the Moon King away, especially helpful for those Golems that don't want to kill the Moon King, but are driven by their nature to do so." He said all this, keeping a straight face, and looking completely serious.OOC:Of course! What better religion to introduce to Mata Nui, other than the Moon King religion?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Vrana"Ugh... Let's leave the Crazytoran with the CrazyToa."He suggested."I think we can deal with just The Navayak."IC: ZyckelHe didn't know what was going on outside, but he had finished the second pair of glasses, built for a Miru, and was starting on the one for a Skakdi."Two down!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Dekuna): It looked like Virthee was going to be a while with his patients, so Dekuna followed Miha out of the house to look for Snelly. he was a bit behind her, but his sensitive hearing could pick up her loud voice a mile away. It was not long before he caught up to her."Any luck finding Snelly yet?" He asked.

ppg2.png

OOC: Okay, I've waited too long for Tuck, Snelly is just gonna have be filled in by a character still with Jaller by the time Tuck posts back, I need to do something with Snelly now!IC: SnellySnelly heard someone calling for him this time. Sounds kinda urgent, well I can't just ignore that. "Merror, some matoran outside is calling for me, I can't ignore that, you all stay here so you can fill me in, excuse me Captain Jaller." With that Snelly dashed off outside."Hey little girl....you really remind me of my sister. Anyway, you called for me? Name's Snelly."OOC: I've waited over 20 days to use my main character, he needs action. :D

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna almost fell over from surprise when the green toa introduced himself. After the luck he and the company had had since leaving Ko-koro, it was a welcome change. Once Miha had summarised the situation, he tryied to fill in some of the details."My name is toa Dekuna" he said, holding out his hand. "We're here with them, come to find you. You're being targeted by an assassin. Now, come with us. You need to talk to your siblings about some things."

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: What Aryll awoke to was a mild headache and an itchy feeling around his face. Opening his eyes, he realized that he was in hay, lots of it.I must of had one too many. Karz.But before he could get out of it, he heard voices outside."Did you hear about this freakin'; army that washed up in Ga-Koro?" one said."No, but please tell me they aren't with Makuta!" another, younger voice said."Nah, I hear they're just wandering the island, trying to get people to join. I think they have this celebrity Toa as the mascot."Stable employment. Finally!He rose out of they hay, causing the matoran to scream. Shaking it off, he said sorry and explained that he'd gotten drunk and had no idea why he was here, As I final note, he asked where the Army was."I think a friend of mine saw some of their agents around the outskirts of the wahi," the younger Ta-Matoran said cautiously. Thanking him, Aryll left for the gate. After passing a test from the guards to determine whether he was infected or not, and passing it. He quietly left the koro, and headed out into the wahi. He walked towards the most obvious place agents of a private army would be, the Charred forest.Keeping an eye out he entered the blackened, twisted maze, looking for anything suspicious. After fifteen minutes or so, he came upon three Toa. Three armed Toa. Raising his hands, he walked towards them. In in a calm voice he asked:"Are you the Army they've been talking about? Because I'd like to join."

Edited by Zombified Vampire Werewolf
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: AurixAurix looked at Fiva like he was crazy. "What? No, you aren't. He is." Aurix pointed to Cadias. "We know, because he facepalms like the moon!"IC: CadiasAfter finishing his faceplam, Cadias whispered, "Ok, but we have to get his Shade Makers first. After that, we get out of here and let Aurix be their problem."OOC: Navayak actually did call Cadias the Moon King, in the Ga-Wahi topic, for the above reason. :P Too bad Xaeraz hasn't been on.

Edited by Cadias

IC: Snelly, Xxeth"Injured! How! Why! When! I don't know why but I suddenly want to hit Havon in the face!" Snelly said rather fast and panic like.A distant laugh caught Snelly's attention. Snelly spun around. Xxeth was standing up on a tall building hooded and cloaked. "Xxeth...should have known.""Of course you should have, though I wouldn't of had to do it if you hadn't made yourself so hard to find, oh ya, and that Toa of Sonics who told me you were in Po-koro is so dead." "Who? Wait nevermind that, how dare you show yourself in this village or any village after what you pulled!""WHAT I PULLED! I offered you and everyone in Le-koro an escape for certain death! You should have had enough sense to join Makuta when I offered! We could have saved Le-koro together! Instead you continue your foolish crusade, it will lead to your death! By my hand!" Xxeth clutched his chest, he was still rather weak from his fight with his new captain."Ya sure whatever, I don't care what you say, now answer me this...did you kill Tamaru? Was it you!?" Snelly said, fists shaking. "No Skyra I didn't! You know even I would never go that far. The ones responsible are...Vidar and a Toa of Magnetism named Echelon. They are the ones responsible. But alas, since I'm pretty sure Makuta gave the order cause of people like you started meddling with things best left alone! I blame you for his death!" "Okay, I don't care how injured you appear to be I'm gonna kick your sorr-" Xxeth raise his right arm, releasing some kind of strange capsule, a huge flash and dust appeared, Xxeth had escaped."That son of a Rahkshi..." He turned to Miha, "Oh, how rude of me, I never asked your name. Could you also take me to Havon and Mimira?" ---------------------Xxeth had run quite a distance now, he was sure he had gotten away. "Curse it all! I finally find Skyra and I'm too weak to fight! Of all the luck!""Wait...Skyra is probably head to a hospital, which means doctors. Okay, I'll just follow him and hide out at this hospital, and when I find a doctor all alone...I kidnap him! Perfect!"

Edited by Snelly

IC (Dekuna): While it was nice to have someone else make his point for him, Dekuna thought a death threat was a high price to pay."This is Miha," he told Snelly "and as I already said, I'm Dekuna - the toa of sonics he just threatened to kill. When we learned you were in Ta-koro, I tried to sent him in the opposite direction to keep him from killing Havon. He's at Virthee the healer's house, not far from here." He pointed up the street "It's that way."

ppg2.png

IC: Snelly"Well, thank you for saving my friend then." Snelly said with a smile."How did that rahi head get himself and my sister wounded by Xxeth anyway!" He said as they walked toward the hospital.

Edited by Snelly

IC (Dekuna): "He agree to duel Xxeth in order to save your sister, whom Xxeth had hostage but that traitor threw her to the ground anyway. Don't lay too much blame on him, he was doing the best he could in the circumstances."Soon, they arrived at Virthee's house again. Going inside, he went to Havon and Mirama and announced that htere was someone here to see them, then stepped aside to reveal toa Snelly.

ppg2.png

IC: Snelly, Havon, MimiraThe first thing Snelly did was almost bump into Eamerzon. "Woah, didn't know you were gonna be here. Funny running into you here of all places, excuse me as I go talk to my sister and friend." Snelly walked over to Havon first. "Hey buddy, heard you saved my sister, and also are the reason she was in danger anyway, but I will forget about that last part for now. How you doing?""How am I doing? What's it look like?" Havon could now talk with much better ease. "Good point, you look pretty banged up there.""Your armor looks pretty worn out Snelly. What on earth have you been doing?" "Well, that is mostly from chasing some thief that I like to call the Toa of Sloth, it was just some smart Toa of Water. Though I think he'd rather not deal with me again.""That guy, sounds familiar." Havon almost laughed, but forced himself not too. "So we kinda ran into Xxeth.""Oh ya, I ran into him just a few minutes ago, looked pretty banged up from the look of it. You must of really gave it to him.""That's not how I remember it, but then again maybe I did. Listen Skyra...""Stop calling me that, it's Snelly now! Remember! S-N-E-L-L-Y.""Oh put a can in it! Everyone and their pet gukko knows your real name is Skyra." "Their gukkos too? Woah, I'm terrible at going undercover." Havon would of face-palmed if he could have. "Ya..Snelly...fine....keep that dumb name...anyway, I know it's probably too late to persuade you to stop your crazy crusade against Makuta, your way too involved now aren't ya? With Tamaru...""Ya...it's too late for that..." Snelly said rather sadly. "I already vowed to avenge Tamaru and all, and I know who's responsible too, it's only a matter of time before I find them, then there dead.""What about the Toa code? You can't kill-"Snelly gave Havon that one look. "I don't care...I have too. Besides, I can't let them take anymore lives."Havon sighed, "Alright I'm tired of talking, I need some rest, why don't you bother Mimira instead.""Alright." Snelly said in a childish way.Snelly walked over to Mimira. "Mimira? How you doing?"Mimira looked at Snelly and then turned away. "Go away you big meany...you left without saying goodbye."Snelly sighed, "Yes, I'm sorry about that, I only did it because I knew you'd try to come with me this time, I didn't want to endanger your life, apparently it was anyway." Mimira, as stubborn as ever, didn't move. "Look, at this point I suppose it's not save anywhere. You can come along with me. But you have listen to everything I say. Got it?"Mimira turned back around and smiled, "Okay, you promised though. So you can't change your mind.""What? You think I'd ever do something like that?""Yes.""That's not funny." Snelly said half-seriously.Mimira laughed.OOC: This turned out way longer post then planned. :o

Edited by Snelly

IC (Dekuna): Listening to the conversation, Dekuna thought he could clear up a few points."Havon did not cause Xxeth any major injury, though it may have happened after we left. You were inconscious at the time, but after the fight, Xxeth was challenged by that cardinal guy and the pirate. Maybe they were the ones who injured him. Anyway, we have somebody to thank for doing that, whoever it is. As for safety, Ta-koro is known for its guard and security. I see no reason why we should not stay here while the two of you heal, once we report Xxeth to the guard of course."

ppg2.png

IC: The tree of a toa's only unmasked eye gazed down at Aryll, analyzing him. With a small draw upon his Sonics energy, a whispered message appeared in Kuyre's ear: "This is Aryll, legendary merc. He is known for his usage of powers."OOC: I would suppose one soldier would've at the least heard of the other.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Ghar-Knel was stirring. This time, the pain was less intense. He tilted his head upward, knowing that bolting up was not good for him."Am I dead," he grumbled, rubbing his eyes, finding blood on his hands. "Nope," he sighed, answering his own question.He continued to look around at his surroundings. "Thank the Makuta's backside I'm all right," he finally said.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: (Ga'mal)"Got..to..get...fever...down," mumbled the Ga-Matoran as she rolls around in her bed. She screams as she sits up, realizing that she had finally fallen asleep.She jumps out of bed and grabs the rag that was now in the water basin. Ga'mal rushes toward the being to put out the fever, but she realizes that he was up and awake."Thank Mata-Nui," she sighs as she smiles at the being. "I was up all night trying to help your fever. Guess I finally just passed out. But how did I get in the..." Her voice trails off as she looks back toward her bed. "Tairel."She chuckles shortly before turning back to Ghar-Knel."You're alright!" she yells as she lunges forward and hugs him tightly.IC: (Tairel)Outside of the room, the Toa of Fire was still laughing at the being who had poured his heart out. "This...ha ha...is too...whoo! Funny," he manages to say as he continues to laugh. "I'm...ha ha ha...sorry!"-Mef

IC: Cadias"Oh, a bit of encouragement won't hurt him. He was rather put out when you asked him exactly what he was and he was stuck with an example." Then Cadias grinned. "Of course, he pales in comparison to the Moon King. Speaking of that, shall we leave Aurix here? He'll fit in perfectly..." Cadias glanced behind himself to the doorway and the street outside.

IC: Snelly, Havon, Mimira"Well, I guess I gave you to much credit Havon, my bad." he said jokingly."Har har, you're hilarious." "So, doc, how long till these two can leave?"IC: XxethXxeth stood far in the distance across the street from Virthee's house. He had donned a different cloak and hood he had 'acquired' from a clothing shop. He watched and waited for the perfect opportunity.

IC: Takimoc, finally realizing just how much of a Butt Monkey he was mistake he had just made, gave everyone he could see his patented DeathGlare. His eyes shifted from patient to doctor with murderous intent.The distraught surgeon then proceeded to promptly run sobbing down the hall towards his office and lock himself in.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.