Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC SoliExcept here's the thing, stealing from Soli was not just a simple act of waiting till she was turned around. After all sight made no difference to her. So, due to her Mask being active at all times, Soli heard Tradoris trying to steal her swords. After putting away the last few swords currently near her, she walked towards Tradoris. Held her hand out, and spoke. "I believe, you have some things of mine, two things to be precise."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Sagom and Tairel)

Sagom looks toward the frozen door. "How romantic; we're both stuck in here without any means of escape." She walks toward Tairel and rests her head on his chest. "Don't you think it's romantic?" Tairel pulls away and looks toward the piece of armor in her hand. "How about you just let me fix your amor so we can both get out?"Sagom frowns before handing the piece of armor to Tairel."Fine," she says as she begins to unstrap her weapons and the rest of her weapons.Soon, she was in her body suit and her armor was in a neat stack beside Tairel while was working on the armor."You can open the door now, Sweety," she says to Ayra; a bright smile on her face.This should be nice.Sagom rushes back to Tairel and lies down on his bed while he sits on the edge. She bites her lip in anticipation to see what Ayra would do next.What the Karz is she doing now?Tairel looks back to Sagom only to get a flirty smile. He rolls his eyes and looks back to his work.-Mef Man

I.C. Ussalaius was mostly ignored, so he walked away. He decided to go see if he could purchase a hut. But first he needed a job for money, or building supplies to get one. He walked into Tairel's hospital. Oh wait, the door was frozen. He melted the ice with his elemental fire, and walked in "Um, hello?"OOC: Tairel owns a hospital, right?OOC: edited for MefI.C. Tradoris laughed. "If you can't hang onto your weapons well enough to keep them safe during a battle, then you don't deserve to keep them. Nonetheless, I don't really care. Take your weapons and go." He carelessly tossed the weapons on the floor and turned back to Fyriin.

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

OOC: Actually, it's Fearless/Kuhii's character Riaril's hospital. Also, the door to Ga'mal's room was frozen and there are no windows in the hospital. :biggrin:

IC(Sagom and Tairel)

"Woah!" exclaims Sagom while sitting up in the bed. "She's gone crazy!"Tairel stands up and rushes toward Ayra. "Hold on there, Ayra!" he yells before grabbing her wrist. "There'll be no killing around here; she's just trying to provoke you; Ayra." The Ta-Toa looks over her armor; a look of confusion on his face. "Where'd you get that? Looks nice on you," he says a large grin on his face.-Mef Man

IC(Sagom and Tairel)

The Brakas is gone..."Okay, back to work; right?""Right; then you leave here," he says to Sagom; not turning his gaze away from Ayra's retreating body. Karz was she beautiful in that armor...Tairel reluctantly turns away from looking at his love and returns to the bed. He sits on the edge and begins to take out the impurities in the armor.After about an hour; the work was finished and the armor was back onto the Ga-Toa."I'm finished; so leave," he says rudely to the Ga-Toa."Fine; I'll go now," she says to Tairel. "Itleast I have another tool outside waiting for me," Sagom adds only loud enough for the two of them to hear. The Ga-Toa leaves the room and walks past Ayra. "You can see your boyfriend now; I'm out of your Mask now. Ciao!" she says before blowing a kiss to Ayra. Sagom turns to Nost and smiles at him. "I'm ready to go. Apparently I'm not welcome here," she adds while giving an evil glance to Ayra.-Mef Man

IC(Sagom and Tairel)

"You Brakas!" she yells while struggling to free herself from the ice. The Ga-Toa turns to Ussalauis and orders,"Be a darling and burn this ice off.""I can't stand her," he says to Ayra. "And, how about we...get to know each other better," he says to her before leaning in closer to her and kissing her on her right cheek.-Mef Man

IC(Tairel)

Tairel opens his eyes and looks toward the new being who arrived."I guess we should see what he wants," he replies, reluctantly. OOC: They callin' the Kissin' Police on us!!! And, Elemental, Sagom is talking to your character in my other post.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: Proditor reference? Aw, JL, you shouldn't have. :PAnd he's your 'friend' now?IC: InvisibleInvisible landed at the cable-car, and returned to his original form.OOC: By the way, JL and Ihu, Pirok is in my av now. :biggrin:

OOC: Nice. Made it really confusing tryint to find your posts though. I was looking fir the old one...IC: Weta didn't bother landing by the cable car; he squarked at Invisiblr from above."Do you have a Guard pass to get accross the cable car? Oh well, it doesn't matter. We can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"The extended yell was caused by the Weta-bird tucking its wings to its body and making a steep dive straight into the canyon that the cable car spanned. The speed was exhilarating.

ppg2.png

IC(Tairel)

"Well, if it's a job you're looking for; just come with us to the head doctor's office and you can discuss it with her," he says. "But be warned; she's tough," he says before looking toward his desk. One...last...cigarette.Tairel reaches for it and hands it to the being reluctantly. "You'll get a job for sure if you give her this. But, you owe me," he adds; a weary smile on his face.OOC: I'll be back in a while; guys. I'm a little worn out from all this RPing/discussing and I need a little break. And, yeah, no hard feelings toward anyone; I just get a bit sensitive to the smallest things. :P -Mef Man

IC: Weta pulled out of his dive about 10 bio from the bottom of the cavern, and began flapping to get back up. It was a long way, but he considered the price worth paying for the adrenalin rush of the magnificent dive. Eventually, he caught up to Invisible, who was already flapping over the ice of Ko-wahi."Try tilting you tail up a bit" he suggested. "Makes it easier to steer." Weta had often travelled as a bird, so he knew the ropes a bit. It also helped having a background as a Le-koro Matoran. If they were going to fly all over Mata Nui after these bells, he thought he should give Invisible a few pointers.OOC: Weta (shapeshifted into a bird) to Ko-wahi.

ppg2.png

IC: Solaris, Ghar-KnelSolaris couldn't believe what he was doing. He dragged Ghar-Knel through the streets of Ta-Koro and into an alley. He dumped the Brakas into a corner."What kind of monster are you?" he yelled."The kind who wants you to die," Ghar-Knel growled. "And die you will."He leaped onto Solaris, rifle in hand once more. He bit down on the son of a Brakas's neck.Solaris swung out, suckerpunching Ghar-Knel in the face."Any last words, [censored]?" he asked, sword pointed at Ghar's neck."Kiss my Vortixx [censored], you [censored]," Ghar-Knel spat. Then, he got up and emptied the entire magazine of his gun into Solaris.Solaris lay on the ground as Ghar-Knel reloaded his rifle for the final shot. He rolled over and chopped at the assassin's left leg. A jolt of electricity ran through the sword and into the Vortixx's body. Then, he got up, shaking like Karz, and made a swing for the neck.SHLACK! Ghar-Knel felt the pain of a thousand volts split through him, and then the sword, cutting from the right side of his neck down to his left shoulder. He toppled over, feeling the life drain from him. One more shot. BANG!Solaris felt one too many crossbow bolt run through his chest. He fell to his knees. Karz. Was he going to survive this."This one's for Ga'mal," he wheezed, grabbing Ghar's gun and whacking him in the face."This one's for Plia," he said, shooting his enemy in the chest."This one's for Mata Rekim," he growled, stabbing the Vortixx with his sword, pinning him down."And this one... this is for me," Toa Colonel Solaris said, shooting Ghar-Knel in the head.Gharios Tarbin Knellem - KIASolaris lay back and let out a mighty victory scream. Then he felt himself fading...

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: NostWhile Sagom was having her little reunion with Tairel, Nost hadn't noticed she went inside. He walked into the hospital and went upstairs, only to find Sagom kissing Tairel on the lips. He immediately went back down the stairs as silently and quickly as possible and stood outside. For some odd reason, jealousy burned within him although he didn't know why. Such mixed emotions were confusing for him.What's wrong with m- his thoughts were interrupted as Sagom came back out. The image of her kissing Tairel was etched into his memory and he almost felt betrayed yet he was in no relationship with her and his feelings towards her were...different."Y-yeah, I'm good to go. Although, I would like to go pick up a bottle of combustible oils at the market."

IC(Ga'mal, Sagom, and Tairel)

That scream. Was it; Solaris?Ga'mal shakes herself out of her trance and runs out of her room. "Tairel! Is Ghar okay?" she asks the Ta-Toa.The Toa turns back to see a shaky Ga'mal. "I'll check on it; go back to your room and Ayra will join you," he says to her before turning around and running out of the door; accidentally bumping into Sagom and Nost."Watch it, Brakas!" yells the Ga-Toa before turning to Nost. "Well, darling, let's get those 'combustible oils.' "Outside, Tairel runs toward the sound of the yell until he found Solaris beside the body of the Vortixx. The Ta-Toa quickly looks the two over before placing his arm across the shoulders of Solaris. It didn't take a doctor to know that Ghar-Knel was dead; that was obvious. The other being was close to being dead, though. "We'll get you patched up," he says while walking. He looks down at the arrows sticking out of the being and winces. "Don't worry; almost there."-Mef Man

IC

(Sagom)

"Oh, long story short; the Brakas and I were going together until he went soft on me. I...was just tired of him; so we broke up." It was partly true; she was tired of him, but just of using him. There was no more need for a Ta-Toa bounty hunter turned doctor in her life and she needed some one else. "But, there's nothing else between us, darling, you can be sure of that. I was just trying to get him to do a favor for me and he did it. By the way, you like my armor?" she asks the Toa; gesturing to her fixed armor.-Mef Man

IC: NostAh, so they were together. That explains that kiss..."Yes, it's lovely." said Nost as they arrived in the market. He browsed around until he found a merchant selling combustible oils. He picked up one large gourd of the stuff and placed the amount of widgets necessary to pay on the counter without saying a word."Done. Anything else you wanted to do?

IC: SoliSoli ignored Tradoris' comment, let see him try to keep his metal goods away from someone using magnetism. Soli picked up the last of her blades, and then closed up shop. She would until those imbeciles left, before she went to get the drink she desperately needed. After all, there was no way she was going to leave her shop in the hands of a thief. Or maybe thieves, that is if the others are like that being who took my swords.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg