Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Ga'mal)

Once in her room, Ga'mal hugs the Toa tightly."I just wanted to say thank you for everything you've done for me and I love you and Tairel very much," she says, smiling. "I'm about to go...away..for a while and I want to make sure you take good care of yourself and Tairel.I hope she doesn't think I mean love like that. I mean like a sister.-Mef Man

IC - Kyju - FightingKyju saw the rock coming. Despite his size, as Naona was about to find out, he was very fast. Dodging, he zipped forward. He was now five feet away from Naona.Still, he made no attack. He would study his enemy, wait for a mistake.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Naona]Naona did not react when she saw her opponent quickly dodge her rock, quickly filing the fact that Kyju was still rather fast even though he was incredibly large. It seemed as if she would have to try out another tactic to defeat the being in front of her, so she slammed her staff into the ground again, but this time causing several more, yet smaller, rocks to fly out of the ground.She activated her mask, making it seem as if time was slowing down around her. However, it was the other way around, with her going faster than everything else. The Toa of Stone watched as the stones fell, before quickly swinging her staff, sending them towards Kyju. With her natural strength and the added momentum given by her use of her Kakama, the stones were much quicker this time.

IC - Kyju - FightingThe rocks sped toward him. For a second, he just stood there. All together, the rocks were formidable. Separate, he could take them easier than the first one. Six rocks.As the first one came, he twisted, letting it fly past him.Five rocks.A reverse twist let the other one pass.Four rocks.Two were coming, and he dropped. Of course, being ten feet tall, this made him about as tall as Naona. Curled up with arms bent in front, the rocks hit his arms. Two rocks.From his position, he sprang up, and twisted to the side. He was tall, but then. The rocks passed him.He was now arms length from Naona."My turn." His cruel grin was captivating, his reptilian teeth drawing your eyes......until you felt his foot slamming into you.Kyju kicked his foot into a crescent, sailing an arc towards Naona's head. Even as he did that, the other foot spun from behind him. It came towards Naona's chest. If it hit, she would sail backwards. In that case, he leapt up, coming down with a knife-hand towards her forehead.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Ga'mal and Tairel)

Ga'mal wasn't quite sure what she meant by that, but shook her head and walked up to Tairel."May I speak with you?"Tairel looks down to the Ga-Matoran before handing the rag to Ayra."I'll back," he says to Ayra to before stepping aside with Ga'mal. "What is it that you wanted?""I was going to say goodbye; I'm about to leave to...go across the street to see Ghar's body," she says to Tairel. "Where is he?""He's...in the alley right of the restaurant," he replies, sadly."Thank you," she replies before hugging him tightly. "I love you Tairel, and make sure to take good care of Ayra. She loves you as much as you love her. And, do me a favor," she adds, pulling away."What's that?""Marry the Toa for Mata-Nui's sake."Ga'mal makes Tairel lean down and she kisses him on his cheek before walking out of the door. The Matoran wipes away a tear while on her way to the alley. Karz was she going to miss them.-Mef Man

IC: [Naona]With her mask active, Naona could see that it would be incredibly difficult to evade the attacks Kyju had thrown at her. However, due to the effects of the Kakama, she had a greater amount of time to escape the blows. She blurred, ducking under the first kick, before twisting to the side of the second, dropping to the ground before rolling to the side of her opponent.Now out of range of the larger being, her leg blurred towards Kyju's lower body, hoping to trip him over.

OOC: Marry? Woah. Woah. Ayra and Tairel only have known each other for a couple of days(weeks in our time) and Ga'mal wants marriage? Sure, never been to the first annual BIONICLE marriage. :PIC: Ayra:Ayra tended to Solaris. He'd make it, but he'd have to stat for awhile.

Edited by Rakata

IC - Kyju - FightingThe attacks had not hit. It was expected, if course- she was very fast. So was he.The kick came at him, and he jumped up, evading her attack. However, as her foot sped forward, it was natural to slide forward. Taking advantage of this, he snapped his foot out in an attempt to slam his foot into her chin.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: So a battle of speed?IC: [Naona]Naona did a barrel roll, barely managing to evade the Akrainid's foot. She had known that the other being was fast, but not fast enough to actually keep up with her while she had her mask activated. This meant that she would have think of even more strategies to stop him, and she had the perfect one.Massive stone pillars rose up from the ground around her as she stood up, readying her staff at Kyju. If her opponent was going to try out-speed her, he would have to fit through the gaps within the pillars, which were designed for a Toa, not a larger being.

OOC: It's Ga'mal; she's always the drama queen. :P But, she doesn't mean right this second.

IC(Ga'mal)

The Ga-Matoran walks toward the body of Ghar-Knel. It hadn't been spotted yet; so he lay peaceful in his own blood. "Looks like you received what you needed, Ghar," started Ga'mal. She knew a dead body wouldn't listen to her, but she felt like she needed to get something off of her chest. "You son of a Brakas never saw it coming, did you?" The Matoran couldn't keep up the tough girl act any more. She rushes to the side of his body and buries her face in his bloodied shoulder and begins to cry more. "I love you, Ghar, and you had to go and die." The Matoran looks toward the top of the restaurant; a ladder was to the wall next to her."It's time, Ghar," she says more to herself than to the dead Vortixx. "Goodbye," Sagom says to the Vortixx before kissing the bloody face of him. "I'll see you on the other side, I guess," she jokes while climbing up the ladder.With once last look to the hospital and one toward Ghar-Knel, the Ga-Matoran began to walk toward the edge until she finally reached the side--and dropped to her death.OOC: And so I end Ga'mal's storyline.-Mef Man

IC: SolarisHe woke up. How the Karz did he get here? ... Oh... No..."Where's Ga'mal?" he growled. "Where's Kahua? And The Rel and Mip?"Then he remembered."No..." he mumbled. "Ghar-Knel is dead... The Rel and Mip... they should be on their way... But Ga'mal... Where is she?"The pain was so much already. He felt like he was going to black out. But he had to know...

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC - Kyju - FightingThe Akrainid stood back. If she was going to use these pillars, she would have to attack him herself. Trying to slip between was an obvious trap.His tail was bigger than other Akrainids', seeing as he was. The massive, bulky extra arm slammed into the pillars, waiting for them to fall in on Naona.Then, out of nowhere, a Matoran fell directly on top of him."KARZ THE WORLD AND ALL IN IT!" he yelled as he crumpled to the ground.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Tairel)

"On the ground! A Ga-Matoran!"The Ta-Toa quickly turns to look at the door to see a group of Matoran gathering around some Ga-Matoran."No!" he yells before storming out of the hospital and toward the crowd. He pushes through the beings until he was standing over the bleeding, lifeless body--of Ga'mal.-Mef Man

IC: [Naona/Ril]Naona blurred, jumping onto the falling pillars before leaping at Kyju, hoping to kick him in the head. However, the appearance of a falling Matoran slamming into her opponent's body caused her to blink in shock, before her extra speed sent her crashing into the ground. Quickly doing a barrel roll, she managed to return to her feet, slightly dazed by what had happened.Above her, on the rooftop of the bar they had been in, Ril stared."What?"

IC: Miptel, The RelMip followed The Rel through the forest and into the town of Ta-Koro. It had been a long hike from Ga-Wahi, but there were almost there. Knowing Solaris and Ghar-Knel, they were probably at the hospital with Ga'mal."Almost there!" Mip panted.The Rel burst into the hospital, looking around. It seemed Kahua was in a bit of trouble. But he could handle it. It looked around the halls and ran down one, Mip at its heels. They burst into an empty room. Then, they tried the one next door."Solaris," The Rel mumbled, looking down at the heavily wounded Toa of Lightning."What happened?" Mip asked. "Where is everybody."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC(Tairel)

Tairel looks to see Ga'mal sitting on top of a being; her bloody body smearing onto the being. The Ta-Toa rushes forward and pushes the being aside before grabbing the Matoran in his arms. He starts to use his mask to try to heal her, but it was too late. You couldn't heal anyone when they were dead.The Ta-Toa lifts the Matoran in his arms before walking back to the hospital, a single tear faling from his face. He opens the door and he walks inside the hospital."She's...gone," he simply says to the beings in the hospital.-Mef Man

IC: [Naona/Ril]Naona stared at the sight. It seemed as if someone had just committed suicide, dying on impact with Kyju's body. She rarely dealt with suicides, for most people in Po-Koro were too fanatical about Kohlii to actually die. However, she also had to check on the larger being, who may or may not have been affected by a body crashing into him."Are you alright?" she asked, nudging the larger being.Behind her, Ril was still staring at the hospital, where the body had been brought into."What?" he repeated.

IC(Tairel)

"She's...finally at peace," he says before gently pulling away. "I'm going to get Riaril to heal Solaris then you and I can go to Ga-Wahi. I'd like to make sure she us buried next to her family."The Ta-Toa knocks on Riaril's door."Ma'am, would...would you let me in?" asks the Ta-Toa to the doctor.-Mef Man

IC - Kyju - StreetSomething in his spine was knocked out of place. It hurt like Karzahni. This was totally worth filing a complaint. Of course, it didn't need medical attention. This was an Akrainid is question. His regenerative abilities kicked in and his spine healed right up.But he was still filing a complaint.BOOM!All ten feet of Kyju burst through the door. He slammed his hand down on the desk."Who committed suicide on top of me? Who?" the amphibian could really boom when he wanted to."I demand repayment. This bumbling dolt interrupted me by killing herself."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Ril/Naona]Behind Kyju, Ril and Naona quickly entered, hoping to stop their companion from committing any rash decisions. However, they were too late, for they saw that the larger being was attempting to obtain repayment."Calm down man," said Ril, moving to the other being's side. "Someone died. You don't demand repayment because someone's dead body crashed into you."Naona nodded, agreeing with her partner."It is rather heartless to do this at such an inopportune moment."

IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):"So this is it eh?" Stronin said, smiling slightly at Henkka. "Our adventure is coming to an end. Don't really wanna see you go, but I doubt I can stop you." He paused for a moment, before continuing. "You've been a good friend man. I mean, sure you may have nearly gotten me killed, but it was fun while it lasted. But anyway, it'd be fun seeing you again one day. I wonder if your past self exists here?""Henkka smiled back at Stronin and put a hand on his shoulder. It's very possible we'll see again. I doubt you'd recognize me, but who knows? I don't know about my past self here... I might or might not exist here.""Goodbye man. Have fun wherever you're going", Stronin said."Don't forget what you have seen", Henkka said. "And... thanks for everything." He glanced at the tomb of Syyge. Then he turned back at Stronin and added, winking "See you in the future."Although Stronin could not see it with his eyes, his heart could probably witness Henkka being enfulged in a bright light. The light brought warmth and hope for anyone who needed help or saving from trouble and darkness. The same way it also comforted Stronin at the moment of farewell's. The last goodbye from Henkka was simple silence, a simple thought, a silent plea to Stronin and everyone else to continue making things right in this world. Although Henkka might meet Stronin again, someday, it would never be the same as it was now. Then, the bright light flashed and disappeared. Henkka was gone again.IC (Voi, Ta-Koro):Voi staggered a little and seemed surprised to find his hand resting on Stronin's shoulder. "Whoops", he said. "I must've really been drunk. I'll never drink that horrid stuff again. Hi."OOC: So, the tale of Henkka and Alex has come to an end. Thank you to everyone who's been contributing to its creation. But Voi is still here.EDIT: I took the ultimate epilogue away cause I want it to be featured only in the book I'm gonna make of Henkka...

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

OOC: I just realised that Henkka's time-jumping is very Quantum Leap-ish.IC: [Stronin]Stronin smiled sadly as Henkka disappeared, returning the body to Voi. It was rather funny how the being had sworn off drinking, a rather large contrast to the emotional farewell he had with his friend just seconds before."Hello there," he said, brushing the other Toa's hand off his shoulder. "What exactly do you remember?"

IC: [Stronin]Stronin raised a metaphorical eyebrow; somewhat surprised at the fact that the Air Toa could remember the journey from Po-Koro to Onu-Koro before arriving in the fortress-village. However, he decided that it was probably residue memories from Henkka, so began to talk about other things."Hello," he said. "My name is Stronin, and this is JL."He gestured to the Toa of Lightning who had helped him kill Alex."He has a proposition for you."OOC: I suppose Voi is joining JL's adventurer's guild?