Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Riaril smiled slightly. "All done. His bruising is not anything serious."She pulled out a clipboard. Putting a tablet form on it, the toa rapidly etched out the details of the operation and her advice-including to not overexert him due to blood loss. "Takimoc, Faerulo, and Moriika, you are dismissed. Tairel and Nakumir, you are to clean up this room. I will move the patient to a suitable ward," she continued, "And have this tablet copied for the records."All the doctors began to move to their respective duties. Riaril smiled as she carefully placed Solaris on a stretcher and wheeled him off. The hospital was getting a lot of usage now...Maybe she wouldn't have to put up ads after all.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: SolarisHe opened his eyes. Uh... well now... Solaris looked down at his chest, without moving his neck, though. His flesh was a bit... burnt. How'd that happen? He looked up at the doctor who was wheeling him around."How'd I make out?" he said, chuckling, lightly.

Edited by Solaris: Toa of Insanity

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Kahua laughed. "Well, how do you think, Solaris?"Shohu smiled. "Well, whenever you're ready...we can track down that crazy Skakdi. I heard he's going to Ko-Wahi."And indeed he was. "Ko-Wahi is this way, my master."Fallen nodded. "Yes...I have some old buisiness with Nuju." A Ko-Koro guard on the boundary between Ta and Ko recognized Fallen. "YOU!"In a flash, the skilled Vortixx was behind the guard, with a spear through the guard's back. "Revenge...is...mine.." He pulled the spear out.OOC: Zeltroth and Fallen to Ko-Koro.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC(Tairel)

Tairel looked away from his mopping to see Ayra out of bed. He smiles while shaking his head before putting the mop down."Resting," he answers before snatching her up in his arms. He made sure to do it gently enough as not to hurt her, but she still dropped the crutches.-Mef Man

IC(Tairel)

"Either you're bored for the rest of the day or you rip something and have to be healed again," he says, chuckling. "Now, come on, let's get you back to bed," Tairel adds while walking back to her room, Toa in his arms. At times like this, he felt sorry for Takimoc. Maybe he'd have a talk about females with the crazed doctor some time....OOC: If you didn't see it, Rakata, Jild is in the hall calling for Revan in the Ko-Koro hospital. (Just thought I'd mention that).-Mef Man

IC - Kyju - FightKyju could play Kohlii too.Well, not really. He had no idea what it was- he didn't even know the word. But metaphorically, he could play along.His tail, arms, and legs swung out. About seven of them were shot back at Naona. Six of them pounded into the Akrainid, sending him a few feet back. Gashes formed and bled......then closed up just as quickly. As some of the rocks sped back at Naona, Kyju leapt up, a knife hand out to strike her head.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Naona]Naona blurred, jumping onto one of the rocks, pushing herself off it as the other rocks closed in, causing them all to miss her. However, she was unable to dodge Kyju's attack, which missed her head, only to slam into her arm. Wincing in pain, she created a large pillar of stone underneath her, getting away from the larger being."I think I have an idea of your physical capabilities now," she said, smiling weakly from her spot on top of the pillar. "I pity the people who fight you next."

IC: Riaril smiled politely as she finished wheeling Solaris. "You should make a full recovery. But I do not advise much exertion; you lost a lot of blood and arrow wounds-let alone four-are always damaging," she explained while cradling him and slowing moving the toa to a bed. "I'll be sending you a full report and bill soon," the toa added as she walked out the door.

[Profiles]

IC(Tairel)

The Ta-Toa puts the mop up before turning to the other being."You can deal with the rest, right? Thanks," he says, not waiting for an answer. The Ta-Toa walks back into Ayra's room and takes his seat again."Miss me?" he says in a joking manner. I sure as Karz missed you...-Mef Man

IC - Kyju - FightThe Akrainid stepped back."I guess that'll be all." he said with a smirk, "Don't want to hurt you too badly."Kyju's tail fell from attack position, and he visibly relaxed."Don't pity them...send them your condolences." all his teeth were visible.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Solaris, Yerith, PordalSolaris smiled at the good news. And then..."Wait, bill?" he exclaimed, forcing himself not to sit up. "How much is this gonna cost me? Never mind, I'll find out on my own."He closed his eyes. No exertion. Might as well take another nap... Again...Yerith wandered the halls, puffing on a cigar. No Pordal. Might as well see if the great hothead was in the rehab center. So, the Fe-Toa moseyed on down to the weight-lifting room and sure enough, running a makeshift obstacle course while carrying fifty pound dumbbells was Pordal.Pordal stopped and dropped his weights. Mmm, Villa Claras. Just like... Yerith... Oh, he was trying to get him back to his room to rest, wasn't he."I'm not fallin' for it, Price," he called out.Oh, but it had been three days. He remembered when he didn't smoke. When Yerith was still around. Then he got captured. He had to admit, the old man had taste. Finally, he succumbed to the repulsive smell of the smoke and walked out of the rehab center."All right, gimme one and I'll go to bed," he sighed."That's exactly what I was thinking," Yerith said, handing one to his comrade. "Now come on, mate. I don't think they let concussed patients smoke in the hallways.""I'm concussed?" Pordal said, lighting the smoke with his elemental powers. "I never noticed.""You fell down a waterfall," Yerith said, proceeding to take a long drag on the cigar. "What the Karz do you expect?"Pordal puffed for a moment, walking down the hall. Once they got to their room, Pordal lay down once more."Last nap, old man," he yawned. "Then I'm goin' to the weights in the morning. And you ain't stoppin' me."Yerith shook his head and wandered off to find that foolish Toa of Lightning that was just operated on. Maybe he and Pordal could meet, chat, and have a moron competition. He chuckled at the thought.

IC: Riaril walked back to her office without another thought. Retrieving a billing tablet, she then went off to a local toa of Stone's house. It was mandated by law that she, as chief doctor of the hospital, keep a copy of each and every operation's records.

[Profiles]

IC: SolarisNo exertion my [censored], Solaris thought, rolling out of bed. He got up and slowly limped over to Kahua and Shohu. There were no doctors around, so he could do anything he pleased. Until someone walked in and gave him the business."So what's the scoop?" he asked the pair.

IC(Ga'mal)

"Ghar! Ghar!"The Ga-Matoran was repeating his name over and over in her sleep; loud enough for the beings in the next room to here (especially if they had their ears to the wall again). But, the Matoran wasn't aware of what she was saying. The being's procedure had ensured a long sleep and (unfortunately) she was having a bad dream during her sleep.-Mef Man

IC: Kahua was glad to see Solaris awake. "All right...we were attacked by a crazy Skakdi.""Yes. I've been tracking him down. I'd assume he's in Ko-Wahi. Him and someone called the Fallen."OOC: Read his profile.IC: "They seek control of this island and they need to be stopped. Armed, violent, and very dangerous."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: JLJL sat there, watching as the dirt, soot, and blackish forests of Ta-Wahi morphed into the lush green jungle of Le-Wahi underneath him. Twisting his head, he could see massive cliffs with a jungle at the bottom and snowstorms at the top, and a single point with a station - The cable car station. It was close enough now that it was only around half a minute away. Turning around, he nodded to Voi and Ussalaius. Soon.....they would receive the intel they needed. A small rumbling above them signified their arrival as the cable car swung into the Ko-Wahi station. After that, a trek through the snow and then an arrival at Ko-Koro.JL: We're here.OOC: JL to Ko-Wahi.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC - Kyju - OutsideKyju shook her hand. A simple gesture- but gave way to his next tactic. Two fingers slipped through hers and felt her wrist."Your pulse has increased, either a sign of combat anxiety or exertion of energy. Judging by your calmness in the hospital, it can't be the former, leaving the exertion of energy to be the only option. Your agility was based solely on your headgear- sacrificing muscle strength -so that the energy exerted is due to your control over stone. Making your power a weakness."He raised a small cylinderical object to his mouth. Then he raised a small metalic object to it, lighting it."My power of regeneration, in effect, solves those fatigue issues. I'm glad I'm an Akrainid."The first object: a pipe he'd snatched from the hospital. The second: a lighter snatched from the same place. For a tall guy, he was pretty sneaky. All Akrainids were. "So yes, I win."OOC: This is just his freaky way of learning. :P

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Did he just turn into Sherlock Holmes?IC: [Naona/Ril]Naona gaped, closing and opening her mouth like a fish. It was rather surprising to hear such a detailed analysis from the being in front of her, and, despite some minor inaccuracies, was pretty much spot-on."How'dya get ahold of tobacco?" asked Ril, ignoring his partner's shock as he teleported down towards them. "And also, that was an awesome battle."

OOC: Sorry. Just got out of Game of Shadows. I guess this character will be like that from now on. >.<IC - Kyju - OutsideKyju greeted Ril with a nod, the smoke of his pipe shaking along with the movement of his head."I got it from the doctor..."He shrugged."...He wanted to repay me for my magic trick." Kyju leveled his gaze on Naona."Awesome battle." he repeated, "As we went along, she seemed to be taking advantage of the tactics I had displayed previously. However, it is vital to adapt a strategy to counter the on-coming techniques. Master that, and develop a discern of physical weakness, and you're well on your way to becoming a better fighter." He then stepped back to look at both of them. "Anyone up for-"Kyju suddenly blanked out. His eyes grew wide, and he collapsed. Too much strain, not enough drink. First obvious weakness:He was now clueless yet again.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: And so, the weakness of Kyju reveals itself. Soberness.IC: [Naona/Ril]There was silence for a moment as the two guards blinked in shock at their companion collapsing right in front of them. However, being guards, they were somewhat trained for these types of things, meaning that they knew how to wake people up.Ril promptly nudged the unconscious being with his foot, which had been heated up several degrees.

IC - Kyju - StreetKyju shot upright, breathing hard. What had just happened? He'd blacked out at the bar."Quit!" he snapped at the one from earlier, who was kicking him.Standing up to full height, Kyju cracked his knuckles. He realized something was in his mouth- a pipe. He left it there with a shrug.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Tairel)

" 'Fraid not," he replies, smiling. But, then, the Toa of Fire's face turns from a smile into a look of concern. "I'd like to know a different story, though. Who was that who attacked you? Other than an old lover I understand, but-besides that."He wasn't exactly jealous; he could just tell that she didn't love whoever that Brakas was that walked in the door. And if she told him who he was, he would find him.-Mef Man

OOC: Sorry, sorry.IC - Kyju - OutsideGroaning, Kyju placed a hand to his temple. He felt like someone had just dropped an anvil on his head. The fact that he had no idea what had happened for the past hour troubled him. And what was this thing in his mouth? He slipped it inside his pocket, where it clanked against the aforeused lighter."I'm not entirely sure." he replied.He wasn't quite adept- right now -to notice Naona's fatigue, or his slight loss of blood. Indeed, there was no physical change in his soberness. Only in his mind. It made him chuckle to think a drink, any strong drink, could do that.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

I.C. Tradoris

OOC: Sorry, sorry.IC - Kyju - OutsideGroaning, Kyju placed a hand to his temple. He felt like someone had just dropped an anvil on his head. The fact that he had no idea what had happened for the past hour troubled him. And what was this thing in his mouth? He slipped it inside his pocket, where it clanked against the aforeused lighter."I'm not entirely sure." he replied.He wasn't quite adept- right now -to notice Naona's fatigue, or his slight loss of blood. Indeed, there was no physical change in his soberness. Only in his mind. It made him chuckle to think a drink, any strong drink, could do that.

Tradoris approached Kyju.

elementalussal.png

IC (Matu)Matu was quietly walking through the Charred Forest,looking to see if there was any Rahi around him.A lava stream was flowing through the forest,and this lava stream was teaming with Ranama,a frog-like Rahi found on Ta-Wahi.Matu was slowly walking,blade in hand,kanoka disk launcher on.All of a sudden,from it's hiding place,a rock,flew out an orange Nui-Rama!Matu lanched the Kanohi disk at the Nui-Rama,but he missed the Nui-Rama!All of a sudden,a Ranama jumped out of a lava pool and it fell back into the Lava pool,prey in it's jaw,and falling back into the Lava pool,killing it's prey.Matu decided to go back to Ta-Koro,the village in which he lives.All of a sudden,he heard a scream!!!

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC - Kyju - OutsideHad he not been rubbing his forehead vigorously, had he not just woken, had he been in his observant persona, he might've noticed another being approach. He didn't, unfortunately, because he had and he wasn't.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kyju - OutsideThe ten foot tall, long-tailed, regenerative Akrainid was surprised at the lack of spontaneous reaction. There was no yelling, jumping, kicking, or calling of police."I'm Kyju." he replied.He figured giving his name out was okay- people seemed nice here. At least, he hadn't needed to slit anyone's throat."Who are you?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.