Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Ril/Naona]Naona turned to the Akrainid, remembering that the being's intelligence greatly increased when drunk. It seemed as if Kyju had became sober again, losing the intelligence he had seconds before. She quickly made a note to bring alcohol along if she was to travel with him."Dishonest jobs normally mean criminal activities," she said. "And we'll get tea later."

IC - Kyju - OutsideA look of realization and enlightenment came over him as she explained."Oh! That makes sense." He shrugged."Maybe he was joking? Can we get tea instead? That's not dishonest. At least, not here."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Tairel)

Tairel leaned against the side of the pool; pressing his hand to his head."Guess I'm just a bit nervous after everything that's happened," he says more to himself. It had been a rough day with Ghar-Knel dying. Then, Ga'mal dying, then her coming back to life, then Ayra being attacked, and the operation. It was all pretty stressful for the Ta-Toa. He needed a good night's sleep and try to stop being so jumpy.-Mef Man

IC: Solaris, Yerith, Pordal, Yu'rek, Codename: Nik-KoliiSolaris was having a peaceful sleep, undisturbed by dreams or visions, when... CRASH!A wall fell down and the room filled with cigar smoke. Solaris jumped awake. What the Karz was going on. He looked to the left where the wall had broken. He expected some sort of attack on the hospital, but it was just Pordal and some short Skakdi wrestling. Amazing how they knocked down a wall, though."Break it up you two," Yerith called down to them. "You took out a wall and woke up a critical care patient.""Oh, come on, Price," Pordal said, removing his hands from Nik-Kolii's neck. "I was just sayin' hello."Yu'rek simply facepalmed, then sat down in a corner."I think we've all had enough to drink," Yerith said, putting away a bottle of vodka that Nik-Kolii had brought. "Now get to sleep. I think we've said hello enough. Besides, you got to knock down that wall. Thank Mata Nui the other wall didn't collapse.""Actually..." Nik-Kolii began.CRASH! The other wall came down. Now, three rooms were connected."Say, aren't we next door to that Ga-Matoran who was brought back to life?" Yu'rek pointed out.Pordal slowly turned his head to see Ga'mal in the next room. Whoops."You know, I really liked that wall," Solaris said, looking at the fallen wall from his room. "That was my favorite wall. His name was Mirkae. We had a brilliant conversation about hospitals all over the island. Now he's gone."Everyone's eyes were on Solaris. How weird they must think he was."And those crashes were pretty loud," Solaris continued. "I think you might've attracted the attention of a sleepy and now angry doctor."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC(Tairel)

The Toa smiles while watching Ayra sink beneath the water again. He shakes his head before climbing out of the pool and walks toward a nearby chair. Tairel sits down and closes his eyes; simply relaxing with the sound of splashing water as his ambiance. But, he didn't sleep, he would ocassionally open his eyes to see how the Ko-Toa was.-Mef Man

IC(BK): "Now, guard. Name."OOC: Hello, cooldynamyteproductions, my char is attempting to interact with your guard guy. The one that isn't dead.

OOC: Okay,you can interact with him.

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC: Takimoc got up. He blearily rubbed his eyes, then his ears. He had heard one crash during his sleep, so maybe-CRASHAnd there it was again. He frowned.Maybe Ayra and Tairel weren't stargazing after all. Whatever the case, he had to go find his cause and shut it up. Or he would not be getting any more sleep tonight.Growing crankier by the second, Takimoc burst out his door and strode down the hallways. Where WAS it coming from?

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Yerith, Pordal, Nik-Kolii"Bloody Karz," Yerith growled, surveying the damage. "Try not to knock down another one.""I can make no promises," Pordal stated."Now's not the time for that," Yerith snapped. "Is there any way possible for you to fix the damage?""I haff a suggestion," Nik-Kolii said, his accent, voice, and drunkenness combining in a ridiculous slur."Fire away," Pordal said, sitting back. "'Cause I got nothin'.""Well, it wouldn't fix the wall immediately, but..." Nik-Kolii explained. "I think Soap should pay for the damage.""Why me?" Pordal whined."You were the one who knocked down the walls.""You did, too.""I'm the one who is already paying for ammunition for my Gukko's armaments. You pay me for the trouble you drag me into. You dragged me into this trouble, you pay."There was a standoff as Pordal and Nik-Kolii glared at each other.Finally, Pordal said, "Fair enough.""Now somebody please do something about the walls," Yerith called out in exasperation.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: Ooo scary, my first Bzprpg post!IC: OnuzekThe huge purple armored Toa walked slowly to the gates of fire village, known to him as hot-volcano-rock-buildings-place. Not knowing exactly why he was going there, he walked through the gates. Seeing a Toa of fire holding a Toa of ice, he revized his name of the place to: hot-volcano-rock-buildings-strange-people-place. Despite not having a destination he strode purposefully through the streets.Onuzek open for interaction.OOC: Because this is my first post I would like to now how I did.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: It was good, Gravity. Cool to be mentioned in your very first RPG post. :D I'll return the favor...

IC

(Tairel)

"True," he replies to the Toa of Ice. Spotting Onuzek, he nods his head to him and gives a friendly,"Good afternoon." Tairel knew he must look pretty weird giving greetings to strangers while carrying his love through the streets, but he did it any way."Sounds good, Ayra," he adds. "I'll just try to get some sleep and I'll be up with you to help out."-Mef Man

OOC: Thanks! :)IC: Onuzek"Good bright-sun-afternoon strange-ice-toa-carrying-fire-toa-whos-name-I-don't-know." Onuzek replies with a wave and a smile.(please excuse him, he's a little off, and way to nice)"where you walking and carrying ice-toa-whos-name-I-also-don't-know?"

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Sorry bout me saying nothing, Gravity. To me, I thought it was quite good( and funny :P).IC: Ayra:"Tairel? When was the last time you've slept?" Ayra said, noticing his bloodshot eyes.OOC: Gravity, would you like your first battle?

Edited by Rakata