Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: For Volin...IC: Alfon"I'm sure you do. Despite his temper and poor manners, he's a pretty nice guy like the rest of us. Onyx here's the one who kept us in check or else we'd be much worse personality-wise than we are now." said Alfon, chuckling. Yes, he longed to see his brother Volin once more. How he missed him so.

IC(Ledzel)

"Um, yeah," replied Ledzel while looking toward the two. He looked away to his feet; not enjoying a relationship he wasn't part of. The Po-Toa wanted a relationship badly, but he needed to take care of his job. But, Karz, Trakuda had a girlfriend way out here. Maybe his chances weren't that slim.-Mef Man

IC: Alfon"Oh don't worry about him. He's here and he made a great speech as to why that group of people who bothered us had to leave. Quite the talker although, I'd love to see him while he's talking to a girl he likes."Alfon chuckles at the thought of their responsible leader Madrihk stammering and blushing as he talks to a pretty Ga Toa.

IC(Ledzel)

"I'll talk to him about the shelter," he says immediatly after Alfon talked. It looked a bit awkward, but he didn't like the sudden talk about girls and the such. I just need to stop being jealous. Alfon and the others need my help and me wanting something I can't have won't help them or me.-Mef Man

OOC: My area has been without power for about 30 hours due to a recent storm, which is why I haven't replied until now. Sorry about that. :)

IC(D): "Hey, Madrihk, you wouldn't mind if I went over to the Ta-wahi border to try and reforge my mask with some runoff lava?"

IC (Madrihk):As the group of Toa left, Madrihk suddenly felt incredibly weary. He fumbled after some of the last Volo Spheres in the team's supply bag, and applied it to his arm. A sense of relief flowed through him as the healing item did its work, sealing the hole in his tissue. It still hurt, and he couldn't patch his armor with it, but at least the limb was not useless anymore.The Toa of Ice turned to D."What? No, no problem. In fact, it might be best for you to stay low for a while, if those hunters come back. If you really are the murderer they are looking for, which seems more and more likely, know that I can't protect you forever. As said, this is truly lawless land, and if people come to drag you away, the only thing we can do is to fight them off. If we want to build the island's trust in us, we can't do that every time. So yes, go to Ta-Wahi if you feel like it, just be careful not to get into the same situation there."Just as D was about to leave, Madrihk remembered something."Hey, D... that mercury trace they spoke of... is it really present? If so, we should probably get Onyx to extract it. All of it."At this point, Kirbati introduced himself. Madrihk nodded to him."Pleased to meet you, Kirbati," he said. "As you may know, I am Madrihk, Toa of Ice and leader of this little group. I'll let the rest introduce themselves. I'm sorry you had to witness that little skirmish, we've had a lot of trouble lately. Hopefully things are on the rise now. Now, before I start bossing you around, tell me a bit about yourself."He smiled."You may say that after recent events I do like to know who's who. And by the way: Yes, I did miss you, Ledzel. tell you what, get... was it Solia? Get her over here. I'd like to speak properly with her too. Mata Nui knows it's hard to get to know people in the middle of a battle." Edited by Katuko

IC (Trakuda, Lake Pala): Solia began climbing out of the water, the sunlight sparkling on her wet armour... Trakuda blinked, suddenly realising that he had been staring at her for quite some time now. He looked around, in case anyone had noticed. then he began attempting to act 'natural', swinging his arms and whistling as if that was common.(Solia, Lake Pala): By the looks of things, the other group of Toa had left, which meant Solia could properly introduce herself. She walked over to the team leader, Madrihk, she thought she had heard someone say earlier. "Hi, I hope you don't mind my sudden appearance without introducing myself. Name's Solia, I'm a... Friend of Trakuda's." she glanced in his direction, only to find him gazing into the air, whistling and walking in a strange way. "Uh, Trakuda, what exactly are you doing?""Oh, um, nothing, I just- Nothing." he froze up, straightening his back, and gazing at the floor. If he wasn't wearing a mask, Solia expected to see him blush. She frowned.Turning back to Madrihk, she continued, "Anyway, from what I understand, you're building a village here, right? If so, I'd be happy to help." she smiled, genuinely, not caring whether he was a criminal or not, as long as he was doing some good, she was on his side.OOC: Just so you guys know, Solia and Traluda aren't officially in a relationship :P But there is clearly something going on, and I have stuff planned for them. But for now, Ledzel and Alfon may continue to presume at will ;)

IC: Mekrof"Why do I want to start a wildfire?" Mekrof asked, hysterically. "Why does anyone want to start a wildfire? To burn down a forest. It's dark, I'm lost, and I can't make my way through these trees, so I'm burning them down. I'm a simple person."He raised the pistol ever so slightly. It seemed that these people weren't big fans of strange, foreign Skakdi burning down the Le-Wahi jungle... Judging by that, he might have to go on the offensive, pretty soon.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: All right, wotsiznum. By the way, Nitro, is there really mercury inside of D? IC: Alfon / OnyxBoth brother sat together, observing their surroundings and found it quite funny to watch Trakuda stare at Solia. Both brothers laughed loudly as they told each other jokes for their ears only on the matter."Well I better go talk to Madrihk about building.""I'll come with you."With that, both brothers got onto their feet and walked over to the group, waiting for orders.

IC (Madrihk):"Lady, I don't mind your sudden appearance at all! I dare say your power helped save us all."The Toa of Ice glanced over at Trakuda along with Solia when she did so. He definitely got the feeling that something was up, though he didn't want to jump to any conclusions. Ignoring the issue, he instead focused on the conversation with Solia."We are building a village, or at least a settlement. We hope to free this region of Makuta's influence and to establish a new trade route between Le- and Ta-Koro to strengthen our hold on the land. If all goes well, we just might make this island a safer place. Now, to actually build this place, let's take a cue from other Koros. Ta-, Po- and Onu-Koro use mostly stone, while Le- and Ga- use natural materials. Ko-Koro is the odd one out, with ice as the dominant material. Won't do us much good here."Madrihk waited until everyone had gathered before he laid out his construction plan."I'm not much of an architect," he began, "and neither are you, but I think we can manage some simple structures. Let's see... Kirbati's arrival is a lucky streak for us, for he can level the ground easily so we have an even surface to work on. Ledzel, you will be in charge of making basic stonework. Just whip up some waist-high walls to make the foundation of each hut. Let's say... a few meters each way? Make a large one in the center, as well, that can be our headquarters. Then make one connected to HQ that is all stone; we can use that as a vault for our stuff."He pointed at Vompran and Solia in turn."I think Ledzel's got plenty to do then, so let's move on to you guys. Vompran, you will need to tear down a bunch of trees. In fact, all of you can help with that. We'll use the palm tree leaves to create roofs, and the wood for walls. Onyx, if you could form some tools and nails for us, that would be very nice. Solia, we may need some water trenches, especially if we are to grow crops or use grindstones extensively. We can't just throw seeds into the lake, and we can't rely on our elemental powers to create everything we need. If we draw a bunch of Matoran or other beings here, that means they will need stuff to do as well."The squad leader looked around to see if he had forgotten anything."Anyone I haven't mentioned now: Just do whatever you think will be the most beneficial. I don't expect us to be able to build more than one or two huts a day, so we'll really need to get some actual inhabitants here. Let's focus on the big HQ for now. I hope you're loaded, Ledzel, for the rest of us are mostly spent after the fight. We can sleep safely there, and then we'll get off to a good start tomorrow once we've all recharged."OOC: I believe D was marked with mercury at some point during the Onu-Koro incident. Fragments in his armor or something, I dunno. When it comes to this village-building business: It will take time. So, the best would be to gather more random people that doesn't necessarily join the squad per se, just want to have a neutral "home" on the island.

IC(D): "Of course. Onyx, do you think you could do something for me real quick?"IC(Zand, Jeni, Mirr, Lyrica): "So...what now? Where do we go from here?""Well...home, I guess.""Zand...what do you mean by home?"The Vortixx stopped cradling his head. "Xia. The Continents. Anywhere but here."Lyrica bowed her head. "I see...so, how shall we do this?""No...you three go with Jeni. She will find the TARDIS, and get you home. You might all learn something in the interim. However...I shall stay. I have something to do. I don't know what it is yet, and I don't care how I do it...I'm figuring out what brought us all here in the first place.""Zand! You can't...""I can. I'm entrusting Mirr with you. Keep him safe...and I'm sure you'll be worthy of your Father's mantle. Now go." The Vortixx stood up, and walked into the jungle, as the three people who were left backtracked to the Kini-nui...to go home.OOC: This is me, taking Three people out of the game.

IC: Onyx"I don't believe that would be a problem." Onyx walked over to D and knelt by his leg. He made a tiny sharp metal blade protrude from his finger tip and ran it along D's thigh, making a very miniature cut. "Sorry but extracting it through other means would be much more painful than this." Onyx retracted the blade into his skin and placed his palm against the wound, absorbing the mercury."That should do it. Fifty widgets please." he joked.

IC (Madrihk):"Hey, guys, by the way... can I ask for a favor? Alfon's still carrying my infected Kakama. According to the texts I got to read on the subject, it can be cleansed by running six different elemental powers through it. We finally have that many. Would you be so kind as to help me fix it?"

IC(Ledzel)

The Po-Toa smiles while watching Kirbati flatten the ground."Nice work," he says to the Onu-Toa. Ledzel turns to Madrhik and replies,"Sure. We'll use our elements on the Mask. Karz, I already forgot about it being infected..."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man