Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tangura"How many parts are there? I can provide some music."IC: Ning"Is there enough room for toa of lightning with a knack for signing?" She sang a few bars in a perfect Julie Andrews voice.OOC: So ko-koro can wait, I am sure that Toa Vakaja 2012 can keep his skakdi there.

Edited by NStephenH

OOC:Everyone get's to make up their own script. Miha specifically gave each person a different script. Although the actor's won't know that as she's only giving them their lines. No more, no less. She's advertising it as a Comedy you know. :PIC:Miha"Yep, I think I picked out the right one, don't you think?" the Le-Matoran asked.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Miha"He's in Ko-Koro. And sure, you can go get him. In fact, Ning, why don't you go get him?" Miha asked, fibbing like a pro. Virthee was in Po-Koro, but hopefully nobody knew that. "Hopefully Ning was eager enough to head to Ko-Koro without many questions.

IC: Alfon"Well, that's interesting. A Ga-Toa who hates crowds, loves water and lives in the jungle to look after Rahi and trees." summed up Alfon, continuing to walk amidst the crowds of Le-Koro towards the elevator."Might as well tell you a little bit about myself. I'm the youngest of three triplet brothers, Onyx being the oldest, I love adventure and discovery, keeping busy and well...that's all I can tell you so far."

IC: Ning, Tangrua"I Prefer to go places with backup, even if I am just going to get someone. No thanks, I will stay here. Perhaps I can be an understudy." Ning replied to Miha, seeing right through her lie. "I have some buisness to attend to in Po-Koro anyway, I will look there, and ask if Anyone saw him head s twoards ko.-koro." Tangur said.

IC: VulcanusHe was just amazed. he decided to head out, and search for those two on his own.

From your friendly not so neighborhood, Vakaja. that is my profile name right?

here be the link to me profile page! ARG!!!!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=120&p=174210&&do=findComment&comment=174210

I make the most random creature mocs the world has ever seen. most of them have up to 12 legs!! Dont judge me! I am a pyromaniac, and proud of it.

FIRE = GOOD now you know common sense! this is also my philosophy!!!!!!!

IC: Tangrua"It will take you days on foot. No, I insist, either I go or I drive you there." Tangrua politely insisted. He whistled for nogow, and the rahi showed up pulling his cart. "Hop on." he said.OOC: got 2 go see you guys tomorrow.NSH is now akf.

Edited by NStephenH

IC: Zealokan, PayigesThe two supposed "loverbirds" looked over their scripts. 'Miha, that's.... that's really something.' She looked slightly worried for her health.'Wait a second here! I have to set myself on fire?! Oh well, if it's for orphans...' OOC: Biobeast, what have you done?! :P

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: If it means I get some use out of my bard again... yes. Mita is in Le-Koro right now. A musical number will likely attract her attention; but she's swinging a guitar around, so she should be easy to spot anyways. :PIC - Madrihk - Pala-Koro"You don't say," the Toa of Ice said in response to Trakuda's exclamation. "And what sort of quest would that be, if I may ask?"

IC: Amakav, Tegam"Apparently I am the evil villian who Tries to kill havon with my powers of darkness." As soon as He said that, The area around havon went dark, covered by an immense shadow. "And I am props and special effets," Tegam said, putting the large sheet of metal he was lifting over havon's head, letting the light shine once again.

IC:Miha"Memorize your parts, we preform tomorrow!" Miha called, hopping onto Angle. She flew up into the air, heading for Ko-Koro.OOC:Miha to Po-Koro.And yes, I meant to say Ko-Koro. It's on the way.

IC: "Well, this might sound a bit strange, because it is, but I got visited by a bunch of Rahi who were being terrorized by the Nui Rama. I thought us lot could attack the Rama Hive. I mean, it would probably get us noticed by Le-Koro, seeing as they've been attacked really quite frequently in the past, and show Makuta we mean business." Trakuda replied, hoping his words wouldn't come across as lunacy.

IC: Havon"I don't know...I really don't...if Miha was here, I'd ask where on Mata Nui she got this play." Havon looked at the cover of his script, "Oh, and it's a musical...we have to sing most of our lines..." He sounded less than excited about this new revelation.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Sentraken casually slayed a peaceful herbivore as he continued to walk with The Shadow. Soon, the snow capped peak of Mount Ihu began to come into view, and Sentraken realised that the two Vortixx would have to either go over or round the colossal rock face if they were to reach Kini-Nui.He nudged The Shadow to get his attention, "That criminal certainly had some nerve to have us meet in such an inconvenient location."

IC: "Left turn. We're nearing Lake Pala." Sentraken replied, gesturing to his right, in the direction of Lake Pala. He was about to go on and delve into a further debate about where they were exactly, when the pair of them entered a small clearing, where a battle had evidently taken place, with several dead Rahkshi and many wounded and dead warriors. It was also clear that rescue efforts were being had."We best not linger here." Sentraken said emotionlessly after a few seconds of absorbing his surroundings.

IC: Sentraken grabbed The Shadow by the back of his neck, pushing down on two pressure points, which wouldn't knock him out, but would certainly cause him pain or discomfort in some form. It was clear Sentraken was in an unnecessarily angry mood, "I didn't. I said it was inconvenient. A long way. Too much effort. Make sense?"

Edited by Wotsiznaim