Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Gah you edited you're post TDFG! Just noticed that.IC: EmotiaEmotia looked at Knidia, glad that she had decided to stick around. "I'm not sure what it's about, all I know is that it's called. "Put that Mask back where it came from, or so help me." She answered, shrugging. IC: SkyraSkyra became obvious to Laserbeak's nervousness as he watched Mimira's performance, it was his sister after all, he'd give her his full attention. OOC: Waiting for Biobeast to post something play-wise before I continue with Mimira.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I think Laserbeak would most likely hate me by this point. And if I keep up posts like this one, I think she will have right to. :PIC: LaserbeakLaserbeak was fairly certain that Tillian was not aware of her technically criminal status. So, she landed near the back of the crowd, and started scanning for a place to sit, preferably near the others. Then she felt metal rings close around her wrist. She turned her head to see a toa behind her, handcuffing her.He looked at her and spoke. "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You are hereby under arrest for assault, attempted murder and several counts of theft. You are also suspect in several unsolved murders."Laserbeak' eyes went wide. Well, was only a matter of time. "Skyra! Hel-" The toa, apparently of sonics, blocked any sound she tried to make. The toa scowled. "I told you that you had the right to remain silent."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Yeah, I'm assuming no one's going to pay this any attention until the play's over. Still, assuming Nuju doesn't cause a major disturbance, it would be greatly appreciated if some of the attendees noticed the dead Matoran once this is finished.IC: BarükThe Toa of Gravity narrowed his eyes. No one seemed to have noticed the dead Matoran or his heroic effort to save him. He rolled his eyes. Obviously these fools had no sense of respect - he'd gone out of his way to come here and no one had responded. Dropping the Matoran, he lowered the force of gravity on himself and slowly floated above the line of buildings.Ah, that would explain it. On an open platform nearby a few beings appeared to be putting on a play of sorts, and it seemed that most of the koro had assembled to watch. Intrigued, Barük floated closer to the play. When he was near enough to see what was going on and yet still able to see the corpse of the slain Matoran, he alighted on the roof of a hut and made himself comfortable, pulling out a bag of peanuts and beginning to eat them.OOC: Peanuts? Sure, why not.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)Tillian darted around and his eyes widened at the sight of Laserbeak being cuffed. Quickly and inconspicuously making his way over to the pair, he cursed angrily under his breath."Commander Tillian Juturna, Po-Koro Guard," he said to the Toa of Sonics. "What the Karz are you doing?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: NPC Toa + LaserbeakLaserbeak eyes widened again, and her mouth opened as if speaking but no sounds came out. The words she tried to say were Tillian! Thank god. Seeing that she still couldn't speak, she glared at the Toa of Sonics arresting her and managed to make a very rude gesture. The Toa, upon seeing Tillian, replied "Commander eh? Well, with all due respect, this is Le-Koro. And here, you have no authority. Unless of course you wish to apprehend the criminal for her charges in Po-Koro." Little did Tillian know, he was speaking with the biggest prick in Le-Koro.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:Miha"We now change our attention to the Princess, sleeping softly in her tower." Miha said. "She has no idea the trouble that is about to befall her. Neither her, nor her huge guardian dragon."FivaFiva flew onto stage, dressed in a large dragon costume. Of course, he wasn't actually flying. He was using his mask power to move a plank of wood around the stage, as he stood on it. He spat out some fire, before flying off stage. The fire was Mimira's que to wake up, and start her song.OOC::P Snelly, now you must have Mimira sing.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Tillian (Outside Musical, Le-Koro)Tillian's eyes flicked over to Laserbeak's, and they met for a brief instant before his attention shifted back to the Toa of Sonics."How's this for authority, tree-surfer? If you don't release her in, oh, let's say the next 120 seconds, I'll glue you to the ground, go to Po-Koro, bring Turaga Onewa back here, and then he can see what he thinks of bureaucratic imbeciles like you who hide in your little territory and frighten people with a shiny badge and a sharp tongue. How do you think that'll make the Turaga feel? My bet is he won't be happy that he got dragged away from the village's repairs just to spend his time looking at a by-the-book piece of cark like you."He grinned, and for once, it wasn't the happy Ga-Koran grin Laserbeak was used to seeing: it was the grin of a Muaka about to pounce on its prey."You'd better hurry up and decide. I really don't feel like missing this play."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: NPC ToaThe toa's eyes widened momentarily, then narrowed. "Oh yeah? How about I arrest you for threatening an officer? ANd as a matter of fact, I can produce the warrants for this toa. All twelve of them." He patted his bag. "You wanna go down that road?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Outside Musical, Le-Koro)Tillian merely grinned wider."You really don't want to arrest me. You'll create an international incident the likes of which no one has seen since the Battle at Kini-Nui, and when it comes down to the two of us, you're the expendable one. And aww, don't you feel important carrying around your little pieces of paper in your little bag hoping you can catch a criminal someday? I swear to God, with morons like you in command, it's no wonder Makuta got to Tamaru so easily..."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SkyraSkyra had noticed Laserbeak's dilemma, and quickly rolled his way over to the Toa of Sonics. "Well, fortunately, I do have authority here, let her go, she's under my protection." Surely this guy would know who Skyra was. "I'll be taking her to Kongu himself later, you know I've been chasing this one a long time." Skyra winked at Laserbeak and Tillian. It was true, he was gonna take her to Kongu, but only to have her charges dropped. OOC: Don't worry, Mimira post coming soon, just had to post that quickly before Skyra's girlfriend ended up in prison. :P

Edited by Snelly

IC: NPC ToaThe toa sneered. "Sorry Skyra. But this one and her buddies are pretty high on the wanted list. Her buddies especially. She might have info." His eyes glinted. "And after your job of protecting the Company, I think I'll handle this one."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Outside Musical, Le-Koro)Tillian's eyes glinted with rage at the insult, and, unaware of what he was doing, he slammed his fist into the Toa's jaw."Go ahead. Tell the Po-Koro Guard. They might just give me another medal."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra"First of all, my primary job has never been set in stone, I decide that when I want, how I want, and with whoever I want, which just so happens to be her, so if you don't mind, let go of my already caught suspect, cause, unlike you, I don't need handcuffs to keep her from getting away." Skyra stated proudly, pretended not to notice he had just gotten punched in the jaw.This guy was was such a brakas at boot camp. Skyra noted in his mind.

Edited by Snelly

IC NPC Toa + LaserbeakLaserbeak managed to give Tillian and Skyra a thumbs up. The toa recovered and muted Tillian, and spoke to Skyra. "Tell you what. We can go to the station, and talk to the chief about this. And I can file a complaint about this buffoon." He pointed at Tillian.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Outside Musical, Le-Koro)Tillian's...eloquent...response was to lift the Toa of Gravity in the air about twenty feet and drop him, sending him sprawling and removing the sound field around him and Laserbeak."Go ahead. See how that works out for you. Let me clue you in on something...Lieutenant," said Tillian, checking the Toa's badge. "I killed a Rahkshi with my bare hands in a quarter of an hour not 24 hours ago. How close to the station do you think you'll get before I take you down?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra"Why don't we wait till after it's over? I promise you she won't go anywhere, you got my word on that."Skyra glared at him. "And that's good enough for you, right?" He said, looking very intimidating and sounding very serious, combined with the wheelchair, it would be hard to say no. "Oh, ya, don't mess with Tillian please...he's an honored guest here."

Edited by Snelly

IC: NPC Toa + LaserbeakThe guard raised his head, a small cut on his forehead. His eyes were slightly cross eyed. "Uhh...." Laserbeak sighed, and kicked the officer between the legs. "Brakas." She growled. "Can somebody uncuff me?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC:I may have phases of high activity, like spring break, but will likely not be highly active till mid-April.IC:Cy said, "Both good picks, but the Faxon requires some deep-knowledge of Rahi, which the Calix does not. Kakama and Pakari have simaler applications, so they might be ones to quick-look at. Check out Matatu or Garai as well-you have very good chances of hitting your foes with them.. With your elemental difficulties, having a 'backup plan' is an ever-bright idea. Don't even think about a Miru-they're next to useless. For protective purposes, think about Hau, Pehkui, and Growth. There are also some rarer masks out there, though they are a little hard to quick-find.*" He continued,"We should also quick-find you a wise-mentor with the power of Iron." At that point he paused, gesturing to the Le-Koro elevator.*OOC: He means custom Kanohi. According to the rules, I beleive you have to make a semi-significant IC fuss about changing Kanohi (but I am not certain). I suggest you prewrite some medium length posts internally debating what Kanohi to get, which I suspect would be suitable.

IC: Tillian (Outside Musical, Le-Koro)Tillian easily picked the lock of the handcuffs and removed them, putting them in his pocket. Rifling through the guard's bag, he found all twelve of the search warrants that the Toa of Sonics had pointed out and held them in his hand. Staring at them for a moment, he turned to Laserbeak and sighed before crushing them into a paper ball. Using his power over Gravity, he folded the ball in on itself until it was no more than a speck and flicked it away wordlessly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: MimiraMimira awakened on que as the 'dragon' breathed fire and flew off. With an exaggerated stretch and a yawn, she stood up, hoped off the bed, and faced the audience at the front of the stage. She began to sing."My kingdom is under great peril,All of our lumberjacks have gone feral.The great mask of the our kingdom has been stolenCausing people's lips to be swollen.Someone please, put that Mask back where it came from,Or so help me...I will cry."Mimira bowed as the audience clapped. Mimira waited for the next part, where she would be kidnapped. IC: Skyra"Let's go back and watch the play, don't worry about him, he knows my word has more weight than his to Kongu." Skyra looked at Tillian, his eyes thanking him.

Edited by Snelly

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak looked at Tillian for a moment, and then said "In the interests of full disclosure, I am 100% guilty of seven of those, and partially guilty of three. The last two I happened to be in the area of."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Outside Musical, Le-Koro)Tillian shrugged and turned back towards the musical."Yeah, well, consider that your due process," he said, walking back towards his seat.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:MihaThe curtain fell, blocking any actors from view. "We now set our eyes on the hero of the story. A cheery man, who does not know the epic quest he is about to undertake." Que Havon. And almost time for Miha to go on stage. The Le-Matoran got off her stool and walked behind the curtain.

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak raised an eyebrow, and looked at Skyra. "I take back anything bad I have or will ever say about him." She looked at the officer lying stunned on the ground. "And I wonder how he ever got where he is."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: HavonWhen the curtains opened. Havon stood in the center of the stage, swinging a prop axe at a cardboard tree, wearing a Robin Hood like hat with a feather on the top. The background was a painted cardboard wall that looked like a forest of pine. Havon swung his 'axe' to the beat of the music currently being played, his song was about to start. He looked at the audience, a wide grin on his face, he began to sing."I'm just a jolly lumberjack swinging to the beat of the forest!All the other jacks are gone. Having become feral with all the florists!So it's just me, swinging my axe to the beat of the trees!I desire a live of adventure, but my mother say's 'Oh please!You could never be a hero! You're just a jolly lumberjack! Swigging to the beat!'Havon took a quick bow, the audience clapped.IC: Skyra"Don't really know, I had to deal with him in Gukko Force boot camp, the only reason they passed him through was to be politically correct, cause we have to have a certain number of non-air Toa in the force." Skyra said, shrugging. Skyra went back to his spot and watched the play once again.

IC: VirtheeHe started looking over the lines again, getting ready should his part be coming soon. "Wise wizard... she has me playing the part of a wizard in this? That is a rather strange choice I would believe, but I am rather uncertain as to... oh... oh no..." He looked at the paper again, and quickly walked over to Fiva. "Fiva, do you think that perhaps I could have your help with this part? I think Miha has overestimated by elemental abilities..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fiva"Sure Virthee. Let me see... Yep, I can do that."MihaThe Le-Matoran rushed onto the stage. "Help! I am being chased by ravenous fire wolves, summoned by the evil, yet strangely wise, wizard!" Miha (Or shall we call her by her character's name? Which is Ophelia) cried, hiding behind Havon. "You must help me!""That's us Virthee." Fiva said, getting some fire wolves ready. "Go get 'em!"

IC: HavonHavon dramatically rushed up to Miha. "No worries miss, I'll protect you with my mighty axe!" He raised his axe to the sky, only to drop it, he fumbled around with it, trying to grab it in the air, but it kept on slipping out of his hand. (This of course was intended.) The orphan's laughed. Havon finally got a better a grip on the 'axe' and prepared to 'fight' the wizard's wolves.