Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Aelynn"I don't really know any Toa of Iron," She said, "Well, beside me, of course."The two Toa walked along that platforms of Le-Koro.IC: OnuzekHe nodded enthusiasticaly to Emotia's comment on the birthday party, "Onuzek thinks it will really fun, too."He realized he was still carrying Tillian, and so he put the other Ba-Toa down. The massive Toa thought for a bit before saying, "Onuzek doesn't remember how old he is."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak used her mask, and flew to the shop that disguised her old base. She used the secret back entrance, bypassing the actual store. Upon entering, she made sure no one was there, not even Ravage. She gathered her belonging's, few as they were, namely her clothes, weapons, various and assorted poison darts, and her money. Her money she retrieved last, stored in a fairly large locked box. She transferred some of the contents to her purse, she had retrieved that as well, and stowed everything else in a duffel bag. That done, she exited the building, tied a scarf around her neck, and set out for the bakery.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Havon"Yow!" Havon yelped as his behind went ablaze. "And then the troll took the princess to the underwater castle I presume. I was just on my way to go rescue her. Your assistance in this effort would be appreciated, that is of course, if you're not too bruised..."IC: Skyra"Yeah, I'm not much older, I'm 209...how old are the rest of you guys anyway." Skyra decided to ask while they were on that subject. IC: Emotia"Well, I'm 176 actually...so I'm not too far behind Tillian."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)"Really?" said Tillian, turning to Emotia. "You don't look a day over 170."He grinned sheepishly as Onuzek finally put him down."Thanks, big guy."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak's next stop was, of course, the liquor store. She didn't trust anyone else to get it. She scanned the shelves, looking for what she needed. The list: Several bottles of Salamanders' ( Always.), a few bottles of wine (One exactly 180 years old) and a few carbonated waters for those who wanted non-alcoholic. She hummed merrily as she payed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Barük"What the karz..." the Toa of Gravity muttered as the actors vanished backstage. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever had the misfortune to witness. Someone had obviously had a little too much to drink when he thought this up. Still, there was something oddly compelling about the musical's insanity...Barük shoveled another fistful of peanuts into his mouth, waiting for the musical to resume.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: HavonHavon yelped from the flames. "Hot hot hot!" He put them out again. "Tired? Your princess, whom you've sworn to protect, has been kidnapped! Any you're complaining that you're tired?" Havon 'leaped' onto the back of the 'dragon'. "No excuses now! Let's go save the princess!" IC: SkyraSkyra looked at Onuzek with amusement, "I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're 720." Skyra simply picked a random number and gave the age to Onuzek so he wouldn't feel left out.

IC-Jaron:Jaron laughed at all the others. "Woooow," he said to them, "You're making me feel old." He smiled at them, when they were confused to his age. "I'm Four hundred, ninety-nine years of age. My birthday is coming in a month!" He laughed, before looking back to the play."So, Tillian finally hit 180." Jaron smiled, looking back at Tillian and Emotia. "You two be good tonight," he said sternly, just as he had to Laserbeak and Skyra when he had first met them.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Um, only Laserbeak left, everyone else stayed to continue watching the play. You might want to edit that.IC: Skyra"You're 499? Well, that isn't too surprising I guess, I mean, how old we are really stops mattering around 250 anyway, or so people tell me." IC: EmotiaEmotia blushed. "Stop it Jaron, you're embarrassing us." She grinned as she said it though.

IC:Fiva"Meh." Was the dragon's reply. "Fine." And the dragon was off. And the scene was ended, leading to the port scene.Miha"Why was that scene even in the script?" Miha asked, scratching her head. "Anyways..." Seeing as she wasn't in the next few scenes, she was taking up Salty Snack duty. "Snacks! Get your snacks here!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Jaron:"I'd certainly agree with that, Skyra," Jaron said to the Toa of Air. "That's when you stop growing, certainly." He smiled, thinking back when he was that young. Those were definitely the good days. He then stretched, wincing as his joints cracked. "There's one thing you need to look out for, though," he said to the younger Toa around him. "Your joints start to freeze up if you don't exercise enough." He leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes to the pain in his lungs. Then, speaking to Tillian, "Kid, you'll learn soon enough that there is no 'taking it easy' when it comes to that subject," Jaron growled. He certainly didn't want them fooling around on his watch...under the laws he grew up under, Emotia wasn't quite old enough. He shrugged, though. He'd certainly broken a lot of rules, that one included, when he was younger.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)"Well, Captain, thank you for regaling me with your tales of long ago times, but I think I can handle myself," Tillian said with a wink.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:Jaron opened his eyes, looking over to Onuzek incredulously. "You mean, you still haven't...." He shook his head, beginning to laugh. That continued for about a minute, before he started coughing. Once he could breathe peacefully again, he looked back up at Onuzek. Wiping saliva and a small amount of blood from his mouth, he smiled."Just remember, Tillian, no matter how much you think you can handle a girl..." Jaron winked back at the commander, "You're always going to come somewhat short. And...just don't wake the whole Koro, alright?" Jaron smiled as Tillian's face immediately went a dark shade of red."Onuzek," he said, barely managing to put his arm around the larger Toa's shoulders, "Come with me for a bit. I've got some things to teach you." Saying that, he began to drag Onuzek off with him.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak made two more stops along the way, one to get party hats, and the other to change. She had been wearing her full battle gear for days and it was starting to bug her. She changed into one of her other armors, this one a little more ornate, designed to push the bird theme. It came up into wing-like points on the back of the shoulders, and said points had an almost feather-like pattern. Over this, she wore one of her coats and her red scarf. She wore her weapons belt underneath the coat. Hey, old habits die hard.With her tasks accomplished, she used her mask to return to the group, the items she had picked up carefully stowed in her duffel bag. She snuck up behind Tillian, and put a party hat on his head.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Jaron:"Well, Onuzek," Jaron said, not giving Laserbeak away, "I think she went off in that direction." He pointed vaguely west-ward. Looking back at the others, he said, "Save us about three cakes. Two for Onuzek, and one for me." He then led Onuzek away from the musical, into a very small offshoot of the Koro."Now, Onuzek," Jaron said to the larger Toa, "I've got a short little story to tell you about. It's called the Gukko and the Nui-Rama. Would you like to hear it?" He asked, hoping Onuzek didn't know quite yet what he was getting at.OOC: Trololol...giving Onuzek 'the talk.' This will be funny.

profiles i guess

OOC: Mother of God...IC: Tillian (Musical, Le-Koro)"Vulgar old relic," said Tillian, shaking his head and laughing before a party hat was stuck on his head. His heart began to sink into his stomach."What is this...?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:"Well, sorry Onuzek," Jaron said to the larger Toa, "You're going to have to hear it. Alright?" He then cleared his throat, starting 'the talk.'"When two Toa love each other very much..."(OOC: Skipped, so as not to break BZP rules. :P)"Okay, Onuzek, that's the gist of it," Jaron said, ignoring the clearly stricken face of the large titan. "Just be careful, and don't do anything you shouldn't." Jaron glared sternly at the Ba-Toa. "Because I'd probably get mad if you did," Jaron explained, before grabbing the larger Toa and leading him back.

profiles i guess

OOC: Oh, god... can't breath.... laughing too hard.... help!IC: OnuzekThe large titan was a bit confused."Onuzek didn't really like that story...." he said quitely.They returned to the play, and Onuzek took a seat as far away from any female Toa as possible.OOC: Still..... can't........ breath....... :lol:

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak grinned as she produced two more party hats and popped one back onto Tillian's head, and one onto Agzinel's. And then one onto Emotia, and then Skyra. "Oh, and Emotia dear, feel free to beat him up. I'd help you, but I wouldn't want to push my luck where the authorities are concerned."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Jaron:Jaron covered his eyes, grabbing Onuzek and dragging him back to the others. "I get that you may not have liked it," Jaron said to the titan, "But it's not the sort of story you like. It's the sort of story you learn from." He forced the Toa to sit down near the others, before sitting down next to him."Besides, Onuzek," Jaron said, trying to keep a straight face, "You should be happy I told you all of that. After all, you're bound to meet some pretty Ga-Toa somewhere, right?" He managed to stop himself from smiling and laughing...Thank Mata-Nui for Guard-training, he thought.

profiles i guess

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel's Mark was still glowing (mostly due to Tillian and Emotia). He laughed as Laserbeak put the party hat on his head. "When we get the cake, I call carrying it!" he said. He looked at Onuzek. "Wow, the look on his face makes him look like someone killed his pet Muaka."

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: HavonThe next scene was ready, the curtains opened, Havon stood in a 'ship', which was actually the best prop they had, it was actually made out of wood, and you could go inside it. There was cardboard 'waves' that moved back and forth on the stage. A storm was being simulated. They had a toa of air and a toa of water stagehand making it very windy on the stage, along with some 'rain' and splashing of water. Havon 'struggled' to keep his balance. The 'dragon' was on the ship as well. The rest of the characters that would show up on the ship were below deck, waiting for their que to go up. (hint to anyone else in the play. :P) Havon was at the helm, trying to ride out the 'storm'. "We're almost to the location of the underwater castle! Then we dive!" He yelled.

Edited by Snelly

IC-Jaron:Jaron sighed. "Onuzek," he said to the titan, "Look at me when I speak to you. Please." He smiled, thinking about when he had been as young as Onuzek appeared to be. Again, good times.He then looked over at Tillian. "Oh, no," he said to the birthday-boy, "I wasn't kidding. I was completely serious." He smiled, looking over to where Skyra was watching the play. "Just ask him," He said to the two.

profiles i guess

OOC: I know, I'll get there eventually. I might just make a nice female Toa for Onuzek to speak to though...:evilgrin:IC-Jaron:"No, Onuzek," Jaron said, sighing. "You don't have a Muaka, remember? You couldn't fit him in your armour." He looked down at the ground. Thankfully, now Onuzek would know what they were talking about all the time. Sadly, he'd probably never forgive Jaron. Unless he got a girlfriend. Jaron had an idea as soon as he said that."Hey, Tillian," Jaron said, grinning. "I've got a few widgets, how about we go to a nice hotel somewhere tonight?" He winked at the Toa of Gravity. "Seperate rooms, of course," he added, his plan for Onuzek already in motion.OOC: And, I quote the internet again: Trololol....xD

profiles i guess