Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skyra"Don't start with that again Tillian. We know we didn't have too, we just wanted to, besides, it's a lot of fun to do." Skyra said this as he cut a piece of cake. IC: EmotiaTillian hadn't noticed her gift yet, she was right behind him so he couldn't. "Hey...Tillian." She called, waiting for him to turn around.IC: HavonHavon got on the stage, when he realized something, the Troll...where was the Troll? "Hey Miha...the troll isn't on the stage...where is he-"The curtains opened. Karz....

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: It would appear no-one has ruined the play yet. Good. :evilgrin:IC: IncursoIncurso sat over a pile of sticks, scraping two stones against each other in an attempt to make a spark. Soon, the spark came, and the sticks caught fire.Taking out one of his arrows, he placed it into the flame, setting it on fire.He then put it into his bow.He was watching the play from a distance, and aiming at the stage (but not any actors) he sent the flaming arrow propelling towards its destination.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Finally, Kal gets to do something.IC-Kal:Looking off into the distance from his spot at the edge of the stage, Kal saw a small spark. Probably nothing, just a shooting star-wait, it was still there. He shrugged, and reached out a hand. He batted a small, flaming arrow to the ground, stomping on it a couple times to put out the flame. He looked up towards Havon."Stay on your guard," he whispered, so that the people watching wouldn't hear. "Somebody decided to try shooting arrows at us." He smiled then, holding up the burnt arrowshaft."Flaming arrows, by the way," he added, then turned to watch for more.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Birthday Party, Le-Koro)Tillian stood still for a second, his breath caught in his throat. Wordlessly, he brushed the word at the tip, which, he realized after a second, was his own name in cursive. Tears began to well up in his eyes. He walked towards the board itself: it was perfect, a shade of amethyst that matched his armor color, carved from the finest wood and polished to perfection. His eyes found Jaron's inscription: good luck, and best wishes."I..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:MihaThe Matoran would've continued on oblivious, if it had not been Miha. Barük tossed the nut towards his mouth, expecting it to land in it. But was probably shocked, when a disk shattered the nut in question. "I believe you forgot to pay sir." The Le-Matoran said, glaring at the Toa. "Stealing is not allowed. And as a member of the Gukko Force, I plan on enforcing that rule."

IC: BarükKarz. Catching the disc in his hand, Barük glared at the Matoran, considering his options. He could easily take a single Matoran, he knew, but if he made a scene, he would likely have the entire Gukko Force all over him before you could say "cacahuates." He could distract her by directing her attention to the dead Matoran, but that would probably lead to questions over why he hadn't reported that sooner, questions he really didn't want to answer...or he could pay.Sighing, the Toa of Gravity dug out a few widgets and tossed them to the Matoran. "Whatever." On an impulse, he tripled the gravitational force on the disc before dropping that down to the Matoran as well. "Don't forget this."OOC: EDIT: I see that you've moved on, so just ignore this. Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: IncursoIncurso had moved to another spot, where he had an equally good view of the play.He loaded another flaming arrow, this time shooting at the curtains. They wouldn't be able to stomp that out.Their play was about to go up in flames.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: HavonHavon saw the arrow pierce the curtain, which in turn caught on fire, only problem was, he was a Toa of Fire, all he had to do was will them away.The flames went out at thanks to his elemental power, then in turn, using his mask of flight, he raced toward the shooter, he had seen where the shooter had shot from this time. "STOP RIGHT THERE VILLAIN!" He yelled, pretending it was still part of the play. IC: EmotiaEmotia kept smiling. "So...you like it then?" She asked, just like he had asked her.

Edited by Snelly

IC-Kal:Kal looked at the next (OOC: Random third arrow added) arrow angrily, as it sped in and landed just off to the side of one of the large curtains. He threw a small stone slab over it, choking away the oxygen and crushing the arrow."This guy is persistent, isn't he?" He asked himself.OOC: Er...Tyler, the inscription was on the knife I'm going to give you now. No worries, though, I guess they're a matching set now, eh? :PIC-Jaron:Jaron smiled at Tillian's reaction to the board, and the small engraving he had gotten Dendron to put on it. He pulled out the knife with the same engraving, though somewhat more 'fiery,' and added to it on the other side of the blade.Stone of Truth.Smiling, he grabbed Tillian's hand and handed him the re-sheathed long knife. "I hope you like what I got you, too," he said to the Toa. "And may you have many more days like this." He smiled, sitting down. He pulled out his own long-knife, one he never used. He'd gotten it back when he had started training, when he was still a matoran. He laughed slightly, thinking about how it had been a sword to him at that time.On it was written: Blade of Justice, Blade of Wisdom, Blade of the Virtues. The Motto of the Ta-Koro guard. He smiled, and put it back in his pack.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: IncursoIncurso smiled as Havon flew towards the wrong location. He had, in fact, moved again.Now that Havon was out of the way, he sent several more flaming arrows towards the stage, before walking over to Havon and confronting him."Evening." He placed his bow back on his back, and drew a sharp knife with a curved blade and teeth.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Tillian (Birthday Party, Le-Koro)Tillian was silent for another moment before using his power over Gravity (which was slowly returning, thanks to the Salamanders and food) to lift the board into the air. Stepping onto it lightly, he began to surf through the air above the heads of the others in almost a catatonic state. After a couple minutes, he landed."I...I love it."Turning his new knife around, he read the inscriptions on both sides before turning to Jaron and winking. Slowly, a grin split his otherwise shocked face.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Birthday Party, Le-Koro)Leaning the surfboard against the wall reverently, Tillian sheathed the long-knife and strapped the sheath to his right leg."Thank you," he said, drinking the rest of his Salamanders. "All of you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Birthday Party, Le-Koro)Tillian grinned and sat down, pulling up Emotia's wheelchair and letting her sit next to him. He took a huge bite of cake and grinned."Yeah," he said. "Let us eat cake."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak took the knife, and started to cut a slice of cake, narrowly missing her finger twice in the first five seconds. She was contemplating a third glass of Salamanders.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Readra (with Karkhalm) from Po-Wahi.IC: Readra climbed atop a pile of rocks at the foot of a rather steep foothill of Mt. Ihu, and took in the view. The vast jungle of Le-Wahi spanned as far as the eye could see, with a few gaps where lakes and huts sat."Blimey... Hey, Karkhalm, where here!" he called back to his companion.

Edited by Wotsiznaim

IC: Havon"Because you're about to get your ____ kicked!" He sent a stream of flames at the Toa of Ice, no mercy for someone who would dare attack a play met for orphans.IC: EmotiaEmotia began to eat her cake, as for the alcohol, well, she'd never had any before, she wondered if she should....maybe just a little..."Say Tillian...is okay if I have a little alcohol? I mean, it isn't dangerous when combined with that painkiller that you gave me is it?"IC: SkyraSkyra took the knife from Laserbeak. "Let someone who's a little more sober do that honey, I don't want you to slice those pretty fingers of yours." Then it dawned on him he just called Laserbeak 'honey', where did that come from? He shrugged to himself.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Tillian (Birthday Party, Le-Wahi)"Wha? Oh, uh, no," he said, finishing off his fourth slice of cake and going for another. "The painkiller should be out of your system now. Just be careful: Salamander's is the strongest stuff in the universe."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: IncursoAs Incurso quickly dodged Havon's attack, the flames began to spread on the stage. Havon had a choice: Fight him, or save the play. The Toa didn't look like he was giving up any time soon. Good.Incurso sent a stream of ice at Havon, ignoring the fact that as a result of Havon's attack missing flames were beginning to spread, threatening to set the area alight.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: HavonHavon was too angry to notice that the stage was quickly catching on fire, hopefully that other Toa that was by the stage would do something about it. The ice attack would of hit him dead on, but it began to melt as he heated up the air around his body to an extreme level, nothing a fire toa couldn't handle. He sent two streams of flame out, but then weren't aimed for Incurso, instead, he sent the streams out from both sides of the Toa of Ice, then he slowly brought the two streams closer and closer toward Incurso, the Toa of Ice would really be feeling the heat now. IC: Emotia"Oh, good, I just wanted to make sure." She took a bottle of Salamander, and took a sip, she was completely taken back by the strong overwhelming taste, she nearly gagged. IC: SkyraSkyra decided he didn't need to get any more than a little tipsy today, so he took a much lighter drink than a Salamander. He looked at Onuzek. "Don't worry big guy, that drink is just tea."

IC: Tillian (Birthday Party, Le-Koro)"Don't worry," he said, placing his hand on Emotia's and squeezing it for a second. "You'll get used to the taste soon enough."He poured himself a second glass and drained it."Do you mind if I save the wine, Laserbeak?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak gave Tillian a shaky thumbs-up. "Your B-day, -hic- dude." She had finished her third glass. She looked at Emotia. "When it comes to drinking, do as I say, not as I do."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra"You should of told me that the first time I went drinking with you." Skyra said, chuckling as he drank the last of his beverage. "That's enough for me today..." He said, feeling a little tipsy already. "Cause someone is going to have to take care of you tonight." He said, looking at Laserbeak with a smile. IC: EmotiaEmotia took another small sip, her reaction was a little better, she didn't gag this time. "Thanks for the advice, Laserbeak." She should take it easy...

Edited by Snelly

IC: Tillian (Birthday Party, Le-Koro)"Yeah," he said, blinking rapidly after drinking his fourth glass of Salamanders. "You should probably slow down a little. You don't look so hot..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SkyraSkyra looked at Tillian. "Dude, was that your fourth? You don't seem to be that effected, and Laserbeak, you might want to stop. That was your fifth...and yes, I've been counting." IC: EmotiaEmotia decided to get it over with and chug the rest of her bottle down. She gulped it down hard, her eyes teared up. "Wow this stuff is strong...how do you guys do it..." Her voice was rasping whisper.

Edited by Snelly