Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC JomarOne of the leg latches was unsuccesful. However, Pae did manage to trap his other leg. Jomar raised his bat to block the strikes, but many of them came through. Trying to ignore the hammer strikes, he kicked out with his free leg. It was a tough game though, seeing as Pae was behind him, so finally, he unleashed yet another airblastOOC Maybe I caused a bit of misunderrstanding. Sorry for that, I really should be in bed right now.

IC: SulkuaSulkua got up and readied another blow. He shot two blasts of ice, one at the left of Aurum and thother slightly to Aurum's right. He built up energy in his hand, amd.got.ready for an ace up his sleeve, ready to unleash the energy at the right time.Kiron, meanwhile recovered from the parry and switched back to Aurum. He fired a concentrated blast of fire at a nearby piece of rubble that supported the plateau "Aurum" stood on, unknowingly that THAT piece was the piece the real Aurum hid behind.OOC: Aurum still has an illusion there, right?

OOC: There is an illusionary Aurum on the metal plateau and then the real Aurum is hiding behind debris.IC: AurumAurum chuckled. It seems that everyone here had planned out what they would do. But Aurum knew how to mess up a plan - You don't do as you should.Aurum manipulated his illusion to raise his hand, as if concentrating. A small metal shield appeared, getting frozen by the ice blasts before dropping down in front of the fire, letting water get splashed onto the debris Aurum was hiding behind. He waited for their next move.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Optimus stared up at the rising pillar. He prepared to fly up, but a cage formed. "Argh.""Peace through tyranny, servant of Makuta? Is that what you seek? I know one who once did the same." Realizing the fact that fire, explosions, and a burning tree were all nearby on account of the battle, Optimus absorbed all that was in range to recharge his elemental power. "Heeeeghhhaaaaah!"He melted the bars with flame and flew after Aurum, landing in front of him and swinging his axe. "We must work together!" he yelled to the nearby being also fighting Aurum.OOC: Aurum has never met the Phantoms, so I'm gonna have to disregard that last bit. IC: Topspin jumped out of the tree and pursued his fleeing opponent on land, firing plasma blasts after him.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SulkuaSulkua let go of the pent-up energy, releasing a wave of cold. The wave froze the water at the rubble where Aurum hid. It. Also passed thrpught he illusionary Aurum.Sulkua concentrated and the frozen over areas shattered, revealing Aurum who was halfway swallowing a pain-killer, and an illusion that was un affected by a wave of almost Absolute Zero.But the effort had drained Sulkua. Almost Absolute Zero is one of the hardest things to do, by anyone's standardsOOC: Sulkua is drained, but at least Aurum is revealed.

IC: Aurum - ShinnAurum ducked under the axe, and kicked up dust and debris into the larger Toa's eyes. In the moment of confusion, Aurum ran once again, illusion projected onto the dust around Optimus. This time, it was of the ILF, Aukati included. They attacked and razed village after village, settlement after settlement, all the while holding up the symbol of unity, duty and destiny."The truth," Aurum said. He laughed, as metal spears rained down upon Optimus.-----Shinn flew, dodging the plasma blasts but letting them power up his weapon. Instead of shooting at Topspin, he fired, this time at Sulkua, who he didn't expect to be able to move after seeing him tire himself from the increased frost attack.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ic: RilJust before the tornado hit, Ril activated his mask, flashing into existence right next to his opponent, and promptly tried to tackle the other being to the ground.
IC (Lema): Since he had no way of anticipating the attack, Lema hit the ground hard, and the tornado dissipated into a light breeze. "Umph" he granted.

ppg2.png

IC:Kiron and SulkuaSulkua managed to duck the first few shots, but Kiron, thankfully,put up a shield of flames which incinerated the shots.Sulkua absorbed the remaining ice, and regained some energy."Go! After the Fe-Toa!"Sulkua shouted at Kiron.Kiron nodded and put up a wall of flames in front of Aurum. He strode towards him.""Why are you fighting for Makuta? You have been given the power to protect and serve, and yet you do... this." Kiron said it with no dissapointment, but rather with a tone of sadness.

IC: Optimus swapped his axe for his shield (Not the shield of the Pyros, a replacement.), expecting another hidden Aurum. But it did not come. Instead came a vision of the ILS.He sliced a Matoran in half, then stomped on a fallen Toa's mask. Madrihk hurled an opponent from the highest guard tower. It went on and on. He ordered Dervian to leave no one alive."If this is what we do, then why have we not done it?! If this is what the ILF represents, then so do the very villages you showed us razing. From the edge of the island to the Kumu Islets, all the villages would be oppressive tyrants pushing down and oppressing your dark master. You cannot fool me, servant of Makuta." He raised his shield and blocked any spears headed toward, then looked around for Aurum, sword ready to strike or defend.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Norik, something I'd like to point out first: Shinn's weapon is made of hardlight - Unlike metal, it can't get 'incinerated'. It also releases heat. As for Sulkua's recovery, I think it would take some more time; There would be minimal ice due to the heat produced by 2 Toa of Fire, and even then, it takes time to absorb.IC: AurumAurum looked at Kiron, right through the fire - Fire, which he walked through with a metal bridge. He looked at the Toa of Fire, straight in the eyes. "What is 'This'? We came here. We got over the walls. Yet, first thing you do is attack us. Its your inner nature - Not peace. War. I've seen it with my own eyes; People like you, claiming to be striving for peace, fighting for Mata-Nui. And yet, what is it you end up with? People, injured, dead. More fighting. Before you go on, think about it. Is it peace that you want....or is it war? Have a good think. Because the next time we meet, I won't hold back."He turned to Optimus. "As for you, fatso, you have. Each time you fight, someone gets hurt. You, of all Toa, slaughters. Fool you? We are not here to fool you. We are not here to fight you. We are here....because you will fight us. Think about it, and once you know the answer, tell me. What is true peace? How will you achieve it?'He walked, past the boundary that was once the village walls, into the forest, not caring whether or not Kiron, Sulkua or anyone followed.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: WHoops, I thought it was bullets. And Sulkua did not recover that quickly, he just dodged. But, yes I suppose there would be little Ice not melted.IC: Kiron and SulkuaKiron did not follow Aurum. Instead, he turned to Sulkua. He was on his knees, panting.Kiron dug the last two Bula Berries out of his backpack."Here, brother," Kiron held out the berries.Sulkua grabbed them and ate them. He wasn't hungry, but a little of his Elemental Energy."Why didn't you follow him?" Sulkua asked.Kiron shrugged. "You are in crititcal condition,"he answered matter-of-factly.OOC: On the topic of why we fight, why does Aurum fight for the FoM?

IC: Dervian stopped levitating, floating to the ground in front of Aurum. "You're that guy. The one Argentum mentioned. Where do you think you're going?! You and your followers showed up and started bombarding us first. You hit us, you broke our walls, you fought us without provocation. All because we don't want to bow to your master. Did we come and tell you to bow? Slag, we didn't know who any of you were before today, and we didn't mind a bit." He formed a wind sphere. "Now you can't just come in, trash a few of us, and then leave when you start to accumulate injury. Coward. You fight me, or you fight bossman back there. Your choice, so don't go calling me one." Injured, but able to stand, Optimus sighed. He had spoken with Slate on that topic before, and thankfully, he had an answer. "I have your answer now, if you seek it. But if it is conflict you seek, my sword is still sharp as well. Either way, we cannot allow you to leave this place. You came here of your own accord to attack us first, and now you must stay and face justice, whether that means imprisonment or death." He not truly intend the latter, due to Argentum's dilemma.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Ril"Now you're dea-!?"Ril was barely able to stop his killing blow of a flaming fist to the other being's chest, having noticed the infected mask present."Well then, change of plans," he remarked, swinging a normal fist at the opponent's head.
IC (Lema): Ril's punch caught the side of the infected kakama, but he couldn't knock it off completely before Lema managed to create an exapnding ball between them to throw the other toa off himself.

ppg2.png

IC: "We didn't need to. Optimus burned you as badly as you beat him." Dervian stepped aside to avoid a massive flare......which was headed right for Aurum's back.When the flames dissipated sufficiently, a blazing inferno was left. The ground had very much caught fire, along with probably some of Aurum, unless he spawned a shield. Unsurprising.OOC: I'll leave that bit up to you. You've made him mad now, warmup's over. (Though I suspect the warmup will be longer than the rest of the fight.)IC: Vaguely in the flames, Optimus' silhouette could be seen. "If that is the case, take my answer, then stand and fight. I fight because I want to eliminate evil where it is. No man can destroy all evil, but there are two kinds of evil in this world. Those who actively perpetrate it, and those who let it go by. And by that philosophy, we are obligated to take down you and all those who serve Makuta, and let it be by imprisonment or death. We do not subjugate the island, but you do. And so, in the name of freedom, we stand against you."Barricade blocked Aurum's path with a wall of earth. "We won't attack you, but we won't let you get out of your duel either. Not without a clear victor." Secretly, he planned to back Optimus up if he came near death, but that was the nature of war. Not all was glory and victory.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I'm still not really acknowledging the burns that you claim have been given.IC: AurumAurum watched as fire burned the trees behind him. Optimus really was stupid, Aurum thought, as he simply walked out of the trees. "So, you have decided that because you are free to do whatever you want, you will attack others?"

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Jl, I PM'ed you/IC: Kiron helped Sulkua up. They stood surveying the chaos.Äll this...for what?'t's as if it's all a cruel joke. We once had hope in the Toa Mata, and now, with more Toa and technology and elements... everything's worsened," Kiron mused."That's why we have to win this fight,"Sulkua said. But he had doubts in him, too.

OOC: That suggests that none of Aurum's body caught fire when the ground was on fire or when some attacks hit him. Which defies the laws of physics.Also, there is no way none of that would reach him as he effortlessly just walks by. And you just had him ghostwalk through a wall of earth.Seeing as this argument is going nowhere, we can either restart the fight, or we both go on with different perceptions of the whole thing, which pretty much screws us both over.IC: "Only those that attack others first." he firmly put in. "And only so that they will not do that."

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: You sent a fire blast - So the most you did is set a forest fire, which takes time to get to people anyways.IC: Aurum"Well guess what, cool dude?" He said, slightly mad at the arrogant Toa of Fire, "People get hurt! And then an endless cycle of hatred is born, and guess what? The selfish half call themselves good, and condemn the others to be evil."IC: Kiron - Sulkua (Norik has lent them to me for 3 days)Kiron could see that Sulkua had been left drained. There was, of course, a way of getting Ice from fire, but.....He closed his eyes as he manipulated the water puddle. Absorbing the heat out of it, he regained a bit of energy, but what remained was a block of ice, which Sulkua absorbed.Both of them stood. Together, they walked towards where Aurum had gone.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: You didn't explain the ghostwalking. Also, the flare reached about six feet past Aurum.You also haven't answered my question about restarting the fight with either a yes or a no.IC: "FER THE LOVE OF PRIMUS, STOP RUNNIN' OFF, YA CRAZEH EUNUCH!" Crystal formed around Aurum from his feet up to restrain him, rooted deep in the ground. Even with manipulation of iron, it would take hours to cut that."And what are you doing for peace? Subjugating the rest. And that is what the selfish ones do." Optimus walked around Aurum so he was face to face with him. "You will either remain here until Argentum can speak to you, or stand and fight. Properly."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Ghostwalking???IC: Aurum - ShinnAurum's foot armor itself shed, allowing Aurum to slip out, leaping into the trees. His armor shifted into a more agile form as he leapt into the trees, swinging onto the branches. Illusions of himself moved around, appearing and reappearing, all around Optimus and Dervian. "Subjugating the rest is the same as fighting. And that's what you do. You try your best to subjugate those you have already condemned. You know you are wrong - and I know why you fight." The sound came from different places, and combined with the eerie quiet the trees gave as they blocked the sound from most of the battle.The quiet was shattered when Shinn fired, with perfect aim, his Light Rifle. Hardlight, powered up by the amount of plasma and heat that had been flung to him earlier, shot out of the barrel, and within a millisecond was just a few inches away from its intended target - aimed to go through and burn one of the injuries Optimus had taken when he had been pierced.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: There was a wall of earth blocking retreat in any direction but towards Optimus. Also, Optimus was directly in Aurum's path and would have moved to block him off, realistically. There is STILL a wall of earth there, which he would have slammed into if you were paying any attention.But fine, go ahead, disregard that. How about I just go ahead and disregard that whole fight, and the sniper? This is getting annoying.IC: Optimus left. Nothing happened. He felt fine.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: That's just cheating. First of all, why is there a wall of earth? Aurum is in the forest outside of Pala-Koro, and Barricade is nowhere to be found.IC: Aurum - Sulkua - KironKiron turned to the Aurum. He had seen firsthand the combat styles of the Toa of Iron, and it's effectiveness. But that was all the more reason to fight him; Even if this was a sacrifice, at least it was one enemy the ILF didn't have to face. And neither he, nor Sulkua, planned on making it a sacrifice.The Toa of Fire jumped at Aurum, slashing at his face, while Sulkua went below, jabbing towards Aurum's legs. However, both of them went flying forward as their momentum didn't allow them to stop passing through an illusion. As it was dispelled, they looked around.Aurum was nowhere to be found; Instead, he had walked back into the village.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: SlateSlate didn't stop when Skaaraa cried out; He kicked with his right leg into Skaaraa's right hipbone.
IC SkaaraaSkaaraa overreacted once again. The kick didn't hurt that much but Skaaraa made himself react as if it did. He collapsed to thr ground, hoping he could pull Slate down with him. For extra propulsion, he sucked himself straight to another wall

OOC: I had all Aukati doing basically nothing, and I specifically posted that Barricade was there and did that.If you won't play fair, I won't. Ever since the beginning of the fight, you've been ignoring literally over half of all the attacks I sent at you, regardless of who they were from. And the rest you dismissed as low-damage, lame failures by a Toa who might as well be a Matoran.I refuse to fight or even acknowledge damage from chars owned by someone like that. Maybe one day we can try this again, but at this point I am too angry to even post a real IC.IC: Topspin stopped chasing the nonexistent sniper.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I don't think that was there the first time. And I haven't been ignoring them; most of those things I've successfully blocked. The only time I haven't was...when you auto-hit me.@Constructman, not really sure whats going on here. Are you getting sucked to a wall or are you trying to smash Slate to the ground?IC: SlateSlate felt the gravity shift to suck Skaaraa to the wall. He didn't know what Skaaraa was trying to accomplish, but he himself did the same thing, pulling Skaaraa towards a wall.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: KuhrinKuhrin was knocked off his feet by the explosion, cutting short his attack on Vompran. He instinctively shut off all sound coming his way to protect his hearing from the onslaught of sound coming his way, and held his shield up to defend against the fire and debris (which also, conveniently, saved him from a sound-based attack and an arrow). All the burning ash he inhaled was almost nothing after living and riding the lava waves in Ta-Koro for a thousand years as a Matoran.Using the distraction to his advantage, the Toa clambered to his feet, ran a short distance and grabbed his sword. Shortly after getting his grip he was knocked off his feet once more by a powerful magnetic push from somewhere nearer to the village; in the darkness he couldn't see who had sent it.In response he charged back to the battle, calling upon his elemental power over sound to emit an ear-splitting roar on Vompran.IC: DesukaBeyond Kuhrin's range of vision (especially in this darkness) was the monster that had once been Desuka. Inside its head was a battle for control of the body between the Toa of sonics and the Kraata-like creature latched on to his back.It was running towards the light and fire and screaming and what it somehow knew was the scent of blood. In under a minute, the beast was at Pala-Koro. All it saw was a hunting ground. Anyone who was in its way was prey.The beast saw a Toa (Alfon) and pounced, diving at him with its claws and teeth bared in an attempt to disable them in one fell swoop.OOC: Oh hey TX, been a while :P
OOC: Very sorry for the late post. How exactly does the energy dampener field work, from what katuko said, I just thought it was a field that nothing could pass through as opposed to an making it disappear when in range.So do we have our elements back?I.C. Vompran felt very lucky. Just before he was about to get killed, Kuhrin was knocked off him. He rose to his feet just to have his ears ring as a sonic wave rushed towards him, there was no way to move faster than sound, so the wave struck him quite painfully. Pieces of his armor cracked. He lifted many of particles and stones and rocks off the ground with his matatu, and hurled them at Kuhrin.

elementalussal.png

IC SkaaraaSkaaraa was only just able to reverse the field in time. Slamming into the wall softer than he would have if he had crashed full force, he turned towards Slate and activated his mahiki. An illusory world appeared around Slate. The holograms blocked his view of the outside world. It showed a future where the Makuta ruled the island. "This is the future. A future where the darkness consumes all. It will be an utopia. Why? Because you and the rest of the ILF aren't in it." The illusions continued to play on as Skaaraa slowly crept behind Slate. "You see," he continued. "If we had just cooperated with the Makuta's will, we would have a perfect society. But no, people like you want to break the system. But you see," he said as he drew his knives. "Thoughtcrime doesn't entaildeath; thoughtcrime is death."

Edited by Constructman

IC: SlateSlate stood, not bothered to walk right through the illusions. He heard the voice of Skaaraa talking, noticing that the sound was now coming from behind Slate. "And this utopia," He said in response, "Is the price of freedom."He swung his lance, using the spikes on it's side to try and whack Skaaraa.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC SkaaraaSkaaraa effortlessly parried the strike. "Freedom? More like anarchy. A dystopian society is better than no society at all." The illusions changed to what would happen if the makuta lost and the island was liberated. "With no common leader to follow, no common goal to unite under, this island will fall apart. It would soon turn into a state of civil war. It would be chaos."

OOC: The field worked by stopping you from using your elemental powers or sending them through it, but it doesn't really matter now since the wall blew up so we can all use our powers normally :PIC: KuhrinAs huge chunks of rubble and debris hurtled in his direction, with little chance of survival if they hit, Kuhrin smirked. Too easy, he snickered to himself. The first block, which had been burnt from the explosion, he sliced through with his sword, the two halves rolling off to his sides. Then the real fun began. Ignoring a few pebbles which pinged off his armour, Kuhrin dashed forward and leapt on to one of the larger and sturdier chunks of rubble, then another, then another, using the debris as sort of steps to get up higher. Upon reaching the highest point in the telekinetic rock-wave, he pushed off into open space. The world seemed to move in slow motion as he somersaulted through the air, coming into land a short distance in front of Vompran, where he lifted his sword up and stabbed it into the ground as hard as he could, and magnified the sound a millionfold, unleashing a rapidly expanding dome of sheer sonic power. The trees nearby were rocked where they stood, some of the weaker ones toppling to their premature deaths.IC: DesukaThe monster climbed to its feet, infuriated after being kicked in the behind. Not realising its opportunity to strike while Alfon was talking, it roared loudly at no one in particular, blind with fury. Shortly after the Toa of lightning had finished, it charged, aiming to use its mutated, sharpened claws to slash through his leg, his body, anywhere it could reach. It had no idea what had struck it from behind but its anger would certainly be taken out on Alfon.

IC Genno"So should we go? If Lelda's telling the truth, there's trouble. And I trust Lelda." Ronin hissed in agreement.IC SaydhiWalking onto the roofless pavilion they had managed to build so far, she picked up her golden staff and looked towards Pala-Koro. "If it's as serious as Lelda says it is, then we must go." Then, she heard movement behind her. Her eyes widened when she saw the flying to incoming. "Dyzaera?" She said in response. IC DyzaeraThe toa of lightning landed on the wooden platform. "I was flying to Le-Koro when I saw a clearing in the jungle. I decided to check it out."IC Terzak and K'rendarThe toa of ice and the skakdi of crystal ran through the jungle. Terzak sniffed the air. "She went this way," and contiuned to run. K'rendar followed him.IC SurSur stretched out. On a random whim, she decided to give Pala-Koro a visit. She left Le-Koro and set out into the jungle.