Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: This'll be fun :biggrin:IC: Alfon (Gates)Stunned as he was, Alfon was not oblivious to his surroundings and remained vigilant as ever with the walls now blown up. He'd already spotted the beast rushing him beforehand when Mevi pointed the creature out, revealing a monstrosity which could only be the cause of a Parakuka. After seeing his fair share of them from the Hive Assault and recent attacks on the village, their existence was undeniable and seemed bent on wiping the ILF from the face of the earth. Desuka might have been fast but the deputy's Calix never failed him, allowing him to duck with ease, avoiding the blow. As he did so, his hand had already been crackling with elemental energy which he released under the form of a bright flash of electricity, blinding Desuka yet not harming him. With his foe now disoriented, he circled to the side and lunged forward with his sword, ready to impale whatever stood in its path. Normally, he would be a bit more playful in his fighting and make a few quirky remarks but after watching part of his home get blown up, he was ticked off. This wasn't just business any more, this was personal.I'm going to enjoy killing you...

Edited by TX Wade

IC:Ankt

Ankt ignored Zenix's words and began charging at the Toa of Blackfire, and whipped out his spear's sheathe, spinning the protosteel sheathe fast enough to keep himself safe from the fire. Ankt began blindly stabbing at Zenix, using Pakari fueled stabs to keep him on the defensive.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Ankt exploded in rage at the sight of Slate helping him fight, destroying everyone in the FoM vs ISF fight.Or, that's what would've happened if Ankt was aware that Slate was helping him fight Zenix. Which he didn't. Sadly. Instead, Ankt kept attack Zenix, blocking some of the blackfire with his spear's sheathe. Some of the fire got past the spear, and superheated parts of Ankt's body armor. It didn't seem to faze him though, Ankt was like a monster, unwilling to submit to anything until Zenix had lost.OOC:BTW, is Zenix walking backwards towards the town, facing Ankt as he dodges the attacks, or is he facing the town, with his back towards Ankt?

IC: Plagia Simul - Inside Pala-KoroI was about to open my mouth to reply to the multiple statements being flung around, when the wall I was standing on exploded.The next few seconds were a blur to me. It was a moment that stretched on and on, yet seemed to take no time at all, as I watched myself (yes, you read that correctly) fly side-by-side with large and small chunks of masonry. Once I hit the ground, I was able to regain my bearings, scrambling blindly to my feet quickly enough to avoid being crushed by falling stone and metal. I suppose my Hau didn't hurt either.Drawing my sword, I glanced around desperately, trying to figure out was happening. Absently, I overheard Madrihk shouting something, an order to kill any of the attackers. I also heard another being, definitively a man, declaring the ILF fools for resisting Makuta, and sticking to goodness and light and all that weirdness.Normally, I wasn't fazed by macho showboating, and mad boasts, but this one... this one made me realize something.These guys were Kuta-skulls! They were the same as my brother. The same as the guys who turned him. The same as the guys who poisoned his mind and spirit against his family, his morals, his beliefs...Against me.That was the last straw. This was as far as I could go. This place was my home, and no one would destroy it.I spotted Alfon, who had launched a blinding, but non-lethal bolt of lightning at a Parakuka'ed Toa of Sonics. Not bothering to announce myself, I charged at the enemy, pushing myself up into the air, aiming a flying heel kick to Desuka's flank.IC: Lumira - Inside Pala-KoroAs the village walls blew out, the shock wave sent me tumbling backwards to the ground, face smacking into the dirt.Scrambling back to my feet, I turned around to face the carnage now engulfing the village.Mata Nui... was honestly all I could think at the moment.OOC: Lumira open for interaction/battle.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Lumira - Inside Pala-KoroAs the village walls blew out, the shock wave sent me tumbling backwards to the ground, face smacking into the dirt.Scrambling back to my feet, I turned around to face the carnage now engulfing the village.Mata Nui... was honestly all I could think at the moment.OOC: Lumira open for interaction/battle.
IC: AurumAurum caught sight of an ILF defender doing nothing. Bad mistake, as a metal net dropped over Lumira, anchoring itself to the ground.OOC: Optimus isn't being stopped from attacking Aurum.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC SkaaraaThis development was most... unexpected. But it was a good one. He raised his arms and a ball of energy formed in his hands. He he shot the ball at Alfon, a ball which would cause sudden random gravity changes; Alfon would find himself light as a feather on moment and be crushed by his own weight the next.

IC IraIra slowly got to his feet. Activating his volitak, he snuck behind Plagia and raised his sword, heating it up to super hot temperatures and attempted to stab him in the back
OOC: I'mma getting that one-on-one dual... :PIC: AckuneHowever, Ira;s red-hot blade was intercepted by a iron shield. The owner of said shield was a slightly annoyed Toa of Fire. Ackune regarded Ira with an impassive look as he forced the being's weapon from Plagia, however, there seemed to be a hint of amusement in his sightless eyes.And so, we meet again...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Bartan) The Skakdi grinned as the wall of ice crumbled beneath his assaalt. His jubilation was cut short, however, by an explosion even bigger than his.The walls of Pala-Koro erupted in a series of explosion, orange fire lighting up the night as hundreds of tons of stone and metal were dashed to pieces and sent flying through the air as shrapnel.Bartan, too, was thrown through the air. The shockwave picked him up and slammed him back into the ground, knociking the breaht form his lungs. He struggled to his feet, a little dazed, to see the remains of the wall collapse. He grinned again, and threw back his head in a howl of victory.Then, brandishing his mace, he ran for the nearest target he could see. He saw a Toa picking itself up off the ground; with a savage grin, he leaped into the air and brought his mace down in a crushing blow aimed at Lumira.IC (Avya)I opened my mouth to reply, but a sudden explosion drowned out any words I might have said, and a following blast of air and heat knocked Esao and I to the ground. Looking up, I saw the walls of Pala-Koro crumble to the ground, leaving the village an open target for the assailing forces.I picked myself up off the ground, still clutching my sword. I looked at Esao who was doing the same."I'll trust you for now," I said in exasperation. "I can't afford not to."

Edited by Delicious Chocolate Milk

IC: Ackune [Pala-Koro, dualing Ira]The old Toa of Fire didn't make a comment on how "you young people are always making so much noise", and merely repeated Ira's movement. With a clash of brilliant white sparks, Ackune slammed his warhammer into his shield, the sharp sound cutting through the noise of battle. Already, the blind Ta-Toa was going through his mental checklist befoer a dual, hammer... check, shield... check, sword... check.The list wasn't that long, as Ackune didn't like having more then a few weapons to slow him down in a fight. Speed was a lot more important now. Casually twirrling his warhammer around, Ackune circled to the right or Ira, where the other Toa of Fire wold have more difficulty blocking with his sword arm.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro)The archer paid no attention to Avya's vote of confidence; he was watching the wall as he forced himself up, watching flames blossom like flowers in spring across the outer fortifications of Pala-Koro; with a jolt, Esao remembered the events of the last quarter hour, and how Nova had been one of the defenders near the gates and walls, closest to the explosion...A jolt, like a defibrilator, hit Esao's chest."Come with me," he called back urgently, adrenaline breaking through his body like floodwaters through a levee, a dog gunning for his bone, as the Toa of Fire began to run, legs pumping speed like water from a well, with all the practice of an athlete.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Hasil:Broken walls, flames around. The Followers of Makuta running about, cheering as they attempted to destroy their foes. Hasil had quickly stopped as he noticed the explosion, looking about, and noticed something. A matoran, beset by a Skakdi and a Toa. With an annoyed grunt he quickly ran forwards, kicking the haft of the mace that the Skakdi carried, deflecting the blow off to the side, as he made a quick, fluid turn, culminating in his av'ein-kel on a quick path to behead the Skakdi.OOC: That's Hasil here defending Lumira from Bartan.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Echelon)Echelon suddenly sensed rapid movement in his magnetic field, coming from directly behind him - and right in his direction. Instinctively, the Dark Toa, span around, sending a magnetic push at whatever the object was. As his target was lifted backwards, Echelon discovered that said object was none other than Madrihk, leader of the ILF forces."Well, well," he said, dispersing Argentum's magnetic wave with a wave of his hand, not even looking backwards. "We meet at last, Madrihk."Contrary to Madrihk's hopes, cooling his sword actually made it far more susceptible to Echelon's manipulation - a fact that the Dark Toa promptly exploited, magnetically yanking the weapon from Madrihk's fist. The sword drifted through the air to hover, point first, above Madrihk's chest.JL's lightning attack struck the nearby Skakdi Juggernaut; while the attack would have caused excruciating pain to a living being, the Skakdi was dead - and the dead feel no pain. The lightning was easily conducted by the Skakdi's armour to the earth.Just as Echelon was preparing to ram Madrihk's sword through its owner's heart, he suddenly halted as he sensed another Tryna challenge his control once more. Echelon frowned in annoyance; temporarily magnetising Madrihk's feet to the ground, he looked back to see the source of the interference - that Toa, once again.Three inch-wide spheres of condensed metal rose from a pouch at Echelon's belt and shot at the wounded Toa's head at deadly speeds, the Toa's hand guiding them magnetically out and sending them at their target. If they struck, and Tupua was lucky, he'd escape with a large bruise and a considerable concussion. If he wasn't...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Bartan - Outside the Broken Walls)The Skakdi growled as his attack was deflected by a surprise opponent: the blow that had been aimed for Lumira was kicked aside. Bartan snarled, but still he grinned, his pearly white teeth gleaming in the darkness.Following his mace's movement, the Skakdi used the momentum of the kick that had knocked his weapon aside and spun in a circle, bringing his spiked cudgel around to kill the assailant-No- the new Toa was already attacking. Bartan's mace, instead of smashing the Toa's head in, crashed into Hasil's sword, the sheer force of the blow threatening to snap the Toa's wrist or fling the weapon from his grasp.IC (Avya - Inside Pala-Koro)I ran after Esao, my sword gripped tightly in my hand; it looked like he was heading into the thick of the fight.

OOC: There's an atatl coming for EchelonIC: Sonius (Pala-Koro)In slow motion, Sonius hurled the atatl at Echelon, all the while waiting for something realistic to happen.IC: Jomar (Outside Pala-Koro)A flash of green ripped into Le-Koro. It stopped at a sports store. "Hey," Jomar said. "I would like a bucket full of baseballs, maybe around 10, and a baseball bat." "You already have a baseball bat?" the shopkeeper asked. "Yeah, but it's metal. You know Echelon, toa of magnetism, really annoying guy? 'Cause of him, I need a wooden one." Handing Jomar a bucket of balls, he took out a wooden bat from the wall. "Try this one," he said. "It's called 'The Sandman'". Jomar swung it around a few times. "Oh," he said. "Can I have that baseball cap too? The red one." "Here ya go," the shopkeeper replied. "Thanks," Jomar said. Putting some widgets on the counter, he dashed off.Arriving back at Pala-Koro, he was exhausted "Time for that energy drink Zharuk gave me," he thought. Popping open the can, he gulped it all down. "Whoa," he said, in surprise. "I feel AAAWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!" he yelled. The echo sounded back to him quite loudly. "Hey there bozos," he yelled. "Here I coooooooooooooooooooome!!!" he yelled as he activated his kakama, threw one of his baseballs straight for Echelon's head, and dashed down back into the fray.IC Lelda (East shore of Lake Pala)Lelda struggled away from the batlefield. She couldn't fight any longer, not in this condition. Running along the shore of Lake Pala, she finally collapsed. "Am I to die here?" she whispered. "No, you aren't a voice replied. Lelda looked up and saw...IC: Genno (East shore of Lake Pala)...a hulking toa of fire with a giant glaive."Yes Lelda, it's me," the giant said. Picking her up, the toa of fire said to her "We'll take you back to Saydhi's place. Remember Saydhi and her estate?"IC: Saydhi (North shore of Lake Pala)Right now, Saydhi didn't have much of an estate. A construction crew and a gardening crew worked on building it while she sat on what they had managed to build so far: a chinese style pavilion. Looking towards the south shore, she saw a faint sparkle of a fire on the horizon. She frowned. "What disaster could have caused this?" she thought. "Will the fire spread?"

OOC: Constructman, if you insist on continuing to make ridiculous attacks on Echelon, please make it obvious - bold or PM, please. And I want you to know that I highly disapprove of Jomar's baseball antics.IC (Echelon)Echelon looked up to see an atlatl come flying at him. An eyebrow raised. That archer was truly an imbecile if he was throwing his own weapons away - he'd probably throw his bow next.The length of wood was easily batted away with Echelon's staff. Next came some sort of sports ball - lobbed at Echelon's head by perhaps the most ridiculous-looking Toa he had ever seen. He was carrying a Matoran sports bat, his face held a gormless grin, and to top it off a strange red hat was perched on the top of his evidently-empty head.Echelon doubted the being would survive the coming battle. He cocked his head to the side, and the ball whistled harmlessly past his ear.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Lumira - Pala-KoroKarzkarzkarzKARZ!I pushed up on the metal net again, straining to get it off of me. But while I could manage to loosen the spikes that were holding it in the ground, I couldn't manage to get it off, it was too strong.So, I'm stuck under an immovable net, with an insane Skakdi right next to me! This is turning out to be a great day, isn't it...Stripping off my belt, looping it around the top of one of the loosest ground spikes, and pulling it up with as much strength as I could muster. Muscles straining, I grit my teeth, tugging the iron out of the dirt, summoning as much of my will and determination as I had in my body.My actions weren't in vain. The spike flew out of the earth, giving me enough room to crawl through, to escape the metal net. Scrambling out into the open, I left on the ground, snatching up my knife, and charging towards Bartan, hitting the ground, and sliding under his and Hasil's attacks, before pushing myself up once I was directly in-between them, aiming a quick, but decisive stab towards the Skakdi's stomach.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: JomarJomar didn't wait to see if the ball had hit Echelon. Instead, he dashed straight into the fight.OOC: Open for interaction. Are there any unoccupied FoM?IC: IraIra saw Ackune circling to his right and did something unexpected. instead of turning to face him, he circled TOWARDS him and attempted to get behind the elderly toa of fire.

IC:Glanway had been waiting for the concert to start for the past few hours when a few faint flashes of light occured in his peripheral vision. He turned his head and felt a low rumble from an explosion a few seconds after a larger flash. This began to draw his attention, and after a minute he decided to find out why the strange elemental storm was occuring. He figured it was just a few rogue toa hurting the landscape. Glanway decided he might as well check it out. He drew his Volo Lutu Launcher and began catapulting himself to the situation. After a minute or two of traveling, Glanway found the source of the light disturbing the night was Pala-koro. He had read about the ILS's efforts against the Rama hive, which he greatly appreciated. He sat on a branch of a tree at the treeline, watching the spectacle. His Volo Lutu was already grappled to another tree.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ankt exploded in rage at the sight of Slate helping him fight, destroying everyone in the FoM vs ISF fight.Or, that's what would've happened if Ankt was aware that Slate was helping him fight Zenix. Which he didn't. Sadly. Instead, Ankt kept attack Zenix, blocking some of the blackfire with his spear's sheathe. Some of the fire got past the spear, and superheated parts of Ankt's body armor. It didn't seem to faze him though, Ankt was like a monster, unwilling to submit to anything until Zenix had lost.OOC:BTW, is Zenix walking backwards towards the town, facing Ankt as he dodges the attacks, or is he facing the town, with his back towards Ankt?

OOC: He's facing Ankt- the village is to his back. And JL, I would appreciate it if you didn't interrupt this fight, since I kinda want it to be one-on-one. Thanks. :)IC, Zenix: Zenix quickly moved behind Ankt to avoid getting hit with Pakari-enhanced blows. He then moved quickly to hit Ankt on the back of the head with the hilt of his gladii, hoping to knock him out.

Ankt glanced around quickly. When his vision had cleared, Zenix was not in front of him. Wait a second, that means he has to be behind me... Right? Ankt quickly stabbed backwards with the spear's sheathe, hoping to hit Zenix in the solar plexus, knocking the air out of the Toa of Blackfire. It was a win/win situation. Either both sides get a hit in, or both sides miss.

IC: Ackune [Pala-Koro, dualing Ira]Although the other Toa of Fire's move might have worked against a normal opponent, Ackune had an Arthron, and this allowed him to track Ira no matter what direction the old Ta-Toa was facing. Ackune constantly ajusted himself to keep his warhammer facing Ira.As the other Toa of Fire tried to sneak past, Ackune pushed out with his shield, aiming to bash the other being with it and keep him away.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC:

IC: JomarJomar didn't wait to see if the ball had hit Echelon. Instead, he dashed straight into the fight.OOC: Open for interaction. Are there any unoccupied FoM?
Pae.IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Pala-KoroHis ears rang, his vision blurred, and his body flew.The shock wave ripped him from his foot-hold, sending him into a building, unable to fix his flight path, he hit it hard, yet was able to land on the ground safely. (Jomar) He looked up to see somebody hit a ball with some sort of stick he had never seen before at Echelon. Before the battle started, he had made a point to himself not to babysit the dark Toa.But the simple stupidity of using a ball and a bat as a weapon in a fight where killing was the only way to win, Pae decided a lesson would be taught. The strong dominate the weak.The Toa ran into the battle.Pae activated his Kakama and shot across the battlefield, intercepting Jomar and smashing into him full force, super speeding hammers having at the Toa's frame. Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

The fires superheated the back of Ankt's chest armor, and the Toa grunted in pain. Ankt darted to the left, hoping the fires wouldn't follow, then began charging at Zenix, hoping to drive him back a bit. If Zenix looked very carefully, he would notice that Ankt's brow was scrunched together, as if thinking about something really hard. And if Zenix was even more observant,(and also looking down at the sides/back of his feet) he would notice that very slippery oil was forming around his feet, meaning that he would most likely slip and fall if he moved anywhere but forwards. And forwards didn't seem to be the best place to move, seeing as there was a very angry, and very strong, Toa of Oil charging at him from the front.

IC, Zenix: Oil? Thought Zenix. Interesting... Zenix watched the angry Toa of Oil charge towards him, but he did nothing. He waited. And finally, when Ankt was close enough, Zenix allowed himself to slide on the oil under Ankt's legs, allowing the Pakari-user to miss him. As he slid, Zenix reached around and used his power to set the oil on Blackfire.

IC JomarJomar was sent flying back. Forming an air cussion between himself and the ground, he leapt to his feet, torso still sore from the attack.Reactivating his own Kakama, he fastball pitched 3 more balls at Pae's head before starting a tornado propelled kakama enhanced charge, brining his speed up by an even higher degree than the kakama alone. He made a point to form a vacuum around Pae's head.

IC: GorugonFiring arrows to cause confusion.IC: NanashiNan got up, and ran toward the battle. Someone had been shooting arrows into the smoke. That archer!OOC: The arrows have non-magnetic metal tips. They are raining down at random people. Nan looking to help out

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC-Hasil:Throw it from his grasp, no. Knock it from his hand, no. Not if you had the grace and dexterity one such as Hasil had. He merely loosened his grip, using his hand as a fulcrum for the sword to roll along, before grasping it underhanded as he whipped out his av'tlen, his shortsword, this one whipping out to bury itself in the Skakdi's side as Lumira stabbed at him.OOC: Bolshak, there's no such thing as non-magnetic metal. While only certain types of metals can be made into magnets, every metal is subject to magnetism as a force.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Pala-KoroThe fact that both combatants bore Kakama's was going to make this battle very interesting.Until Pae broke his opponents legs.He brought his hammers up to deflect the balls would any of them been hit straight, which they weren't. Each projectile missed him clearly. Pae felt himself unable to breath in. He realized what exactly his opponent was doing. Pae ripped an iron pillar about a Toa's height in front of Jomar. At this speed, assisted by a full ongoing blast of air, it would be impossible to correct course.The Toa would smash right into a wall of iron, hopefully breaking a few things of his.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: NovaNighttimeNear former gates, Pala-KoroEven while Nova's eyes were closed, he could still see the colorful footprints the Pala-Koro walls' explosion had left upon his retinas. The sounds of battle -- of swords and untrammeled elemental powers -- were muffled by the trilling of his audio receptors. Only he, the ground, and a dull pain existed in Nova's closed world.Whereas lethargy had drawn shut Nova's eyelids like blinds, rememberance pulled them open to let starlight in. Pala-Koro presented itself as a haze in Nova's peripheral vision. He was lying face-down, unable to lift his head and look at something other than grass and dirt. Rocky debris lay about and atop him; a small shift in position sent dust cascading off the Toa of Fire's back, and a cloud of the particles lifted about his prone form.Explosions... hurt.The thought, however obvious, returned Nova to consciousness. He registered his position, the noise of a nearby melee, his spinning head, and his deadened limbs. Explosions do hurt, he decided with finality, painfully moving his arms to lift himself from the ground.He watched as the grass receded to about two feet from his face. Now he was on his hands and knees. He moved his left knee forward -- hesitated -- moved his right hand, then his right knee. His left hand, as it took its turn to move, struck something Nova thought was cold armor. He reached further in that direction but in doing so shifted his center of gravity, tilting his weight off unwilling limbs and back onto the ground.He waited patiently for impact but only felt himself tumble through the ground, drifting into mist as his heart echoed like a timpani in a concert hall.A long, cold two minutes passed.The timpani jerked Nova from his pseudo slumber. Breathing hard, he clawed at the ground in an attempt to pull himself from his impromptu bed. He slid a clear foot before his vertigo abated enough for him to rise onto his knees; such small exertion still drained his muscles of energy, so he hesitated before, at length, lifting his weight onto his feet.He stepped. Staggered. Waited for the Pala-Koro buildings to cease their movement before stepping again. Foot by painful foot, he reached the nearest building and collapsed against it, sucking air as he pondered his next move.That was when he remembered his sword was not in its hilt.

IC JomarBonk! Jomar crashed into the iron wall. In reflex, he released an airblast. The shock of the impact released the air vacuum. "Ok then," jomar thought. "You'veendured too little air; how about too much?"a tornado suddenly appeared aroun Pae. But this wasn't an ordinary tornado. No, this tornado spun in both directions at once. Pae would be twisted up like a piece of licorice by the end of thos torture, having his body jerked one way and his legs the other.

IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Pala-KoroPae felt the tug from both ends of his body. He dropped, tucking his body into a ball. There would be no place for the tornado to tear him apart.Pae quickly made a large circular wall of iron, directly where the tornadoes existed. He replaced the space they were occupying with metal, preventing them from doing anything at all.He dropped the walls when he stood back up again, flipping a hammer around in his hand. He awaited his opponent's next move, deciding finally to speak since he first say Kino in the meeting point, "Your recklessness has weakened your element."Pae gripped both protosteel hammers tighter, "You will not survive."

| BZPRPG Profiles |