Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Bartan - Outside the Fallen Walls)The Skakdi growled in rage as a piercing pain blossomed in his hand. His broad grin was now more of an angry sneer as he watched the blood trickle out from between Hasil's teeth.Doing his best to ignore the pressure and the pain, Bartan, instead of pulling his hand out of the Toa's mouth, drove his hand down, pinning the Toa's head in place and forcing his jaws open. The Skakdi continued pressing down, forcing Hasil's jaws open wider and wider in a painful parody of the grimace that stretched across Bartan's own face.The Skakdi's other hand still held the launcher. Again, he swung it down in an attempt to bash the Toa into submission.

Edited by Delicious Chocolate Milk

IC-Hasil:Hasil attempted to move away again, similar to last time, but the Skakdi obviously expected it by now-he received the blow running down the side of his skull-significantly reducing the damage the attack did, but still leaving him dazed for a moment. When he was in complete full possession of his mental faculties again, Bartan was bringing the launcher down on him, for a re-do of his attack.A quick thought and Hasil threw up a shield with his Hau, stopping the attack, as he launched a kick into Bartan's chest. The Skakdi rolled back, as Hasil got up and drew one of his shon'ai in his off hand, holding his av'ein-kel in the other."I recommend you turn tail and flee, Skakdi," he growled, his voice slightly hoarse from when his throat was bruised by the Skakdi's grip. "Unlike some of the Toa here, these tsi'mri, I'm under no compunction not to kill you, and I have a ripe opportunity to do so."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Physical energy and elemental energy are not the same thing. That was clearly established in RPG rules. Also, only his lower body was frozen.Also, keeping a pre-existing fire burning is easy for a Toa of Fire. Aurum does not have tiny itchy flames on him, his body is engulfed in the stuff. Even if Optimus stops now, the flames are not going to simply vanish.Flesh feeds fire well, and metal bashing metal results in sparks and explosions. Bionicle beings tend to actually have someIC: Optimus was in a tight spot now. Aurum's armor began to melt and lock his joints, while flames seeped into his organic bits. A spike dug into the Prime's thigh, and he would have fallen to the ground if not for the spikes. His mask power helped him keep from falling onto spikes, but he had to make sure he made no strange movements.His only hope was to get his opponent to submit first. He forced a load of elemental power into the flames, bursting even the tiniest ones on Aurum into big explosive flares. "Haaarrgggh......"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Bartan - Outside the Fallen Walls)Bartan snarled in reply, a sneering grin still plastered across his face. His chest armour had taken the brunt of Hasil's kick, but he could still feel a slight ache where the Toa's foot had made contact."Kill me?" He growled. A slight chuckle rumbled from the depths of his chest as he pointed his zamor launcher at Hasil's chest. His finger rested on the trigger before he unleashed a blast of impact vision at his opponent.

IC-Hasil:Hasil's eyes narrowed, even while he grunted, the impact vision slamming him backwards. However, rolled with it, allowing most of the energy to pass over him as he rolled under the leading edge of the blast, whipping the shon'ai knife out for Bartan's neck, the small knife whistling as it cut through the air.

profiles i guess

OOC:

OOC: Physical energy and elemental energy are not the same thing. That was clearly established in RPG rules. Also, only his lower body was frozen.Also, keeping a pre-existing fire burning is easy for a Toa of Fire. Aurum does not have tiny itchy flames on him, his body is engulfed in the stuff. Even if Optimus stops now, the flames are not going to simply vanish.Flesh feeds fire well, and metal bashing metal results in sparks and explosions. Bionicle beings tend to actually have some
Yes, and how do you expect Optimus to get out? And no, his limbs were. Meaning ice is all the way up to his shoulders and/or waist.And as for keeping a flame on, you need to at least have a flame. At no point did Aurum get burned, and even if he did, he can snuff it out. The moment you started auto-hit burning me was also the point where you stated Aurum was burning, 2 auto hits in 1 post. By now, you are literally saying things which aren't happening - Aurum wasn't on fire. He might be hot, but he isn't on fire - And he has extra armor anyways.Sparks are only created when enough friction happens - So far, not really. It's just been you trying to flick fire at Aurum, and some sword swipes. And even so, the sparks aren't going to light a massive fire on a body. I know this by experience - I've set my hands on fire before, and I've also had sparks on my arm. 2 different things entirely.Conclusion: You're auto-hitting my character by stating that he was on fire (When he wasn't), literally saying that you are melting my char's joints (Which is technically you disabling my char forever) And finally, you're trying to get your own char out of this by auto-hitting my char (Even if Aurum had been burning, which I'm going to ignore because it is, well, not happening, how do you expect him to get you out?).IC: AurumAurum felt heat, searing heat. But he was a Toa of Iron, and they could control metal. Extra armor protected him. He could see from small eye holes that it was glowing red. But he could keep on creating more. But for now, what he really needed was for something to, well, happen. Even the smallest of sparks burst into fire. Optimus really was desperate, like a little noob with his Armor Lock and grenade throws.He shed his armor, metal snuffing out whatever flames were on him, and chuckled. One that could pass as a sarcastic laugh for a terrible try at a joke, but in this situation, it was much worse.The metal cage around Optimus now contracted, getting closer to the Toa, who was also probably losing oxygen. The blades that were impaled in Optimus would be moving, no doubt causing pain, and now, Aurum knew the best thing he could do.Not forgetting Sulkua and Kiron, he cast an illusion to Optimus' eyes - Illusions of the Aukati, each suffering the same fate. The ILF, scattering across the islands. Each of his accomplices, Ira, Echelon, Heuani, Kino, Zenix, even Xerov, cornering and killing ILF members. All in the matter of seconds. But the true message conveyed was, "You know it's true, and you can't help it. Nobody will stand in the way of peace."He turned to Sulkua and Kiron, his own injuries somewhat fixed by applying pressure. "You are in no place to challenge me. Fight, and I will place you in a nightmare - A nightmare you create as you fight in the name of peace, and cut down in the name of pacifism."He walked off, half expecting Sulkua or Kiron to send fire or ice blasts. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Bartan)Bartan followed through with his attack, leaping after the Toa even as Hasil counterattacked, hurling a small, deadly knife through the air. The Skakdi's movement meant that the projectile was slightly off course for a kill, but it still hit him. The knife bounced off his shoulder armour, leaving a long scratch, but the Skakdi paid it no heed.Snatching up his mace, Bartan swung again for Hasil, the powerful blow whistling as it cut through the air.

OOC: The flames that hit him throughout the fight did not simply hit him and dissipate. They caught on unless expressly extinguished.Which pretty much is enough on its own to disprove that entire mega-OOC.I meant the armor around his joints melted (so he pretty much can't move), not melting the insides of his joints.Plus, you're acting like fire doesn't hurt enough to be in extreme pain for every second it burns you. Aurum's just gritting his teeth and throwing the stuff off. I won't ask for an edit though.IC: The flames dispersed, or so Optimus sensed. He figured out that the armor had all been removed and tossed off. Therefore, he had the flames spread across the ground until they reached Aurum's feet, and he sent them up again. They flailed and burned, flaring and bursting into large, body-encompassing explosions of flame.Optimus would not let go. No matter how much Aurum chased the flames away, they would keep rebounding and coming back at him, like an eternally hungry dog being whacked back, only to come back and bite again and again. Flames did not feel pain, nor sorrow, nor despair. They could keep coming back over and over again.Blades vibrated within his body, causing intense pain. "HAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" He tried to stay still, but his own blood was flying at whatever speed Aurum's flesh and metal were melting..And then he was free. "What?" All the Aukati were being brutally murdered before his eyes. Then the pain came back. It was an illusion.Enraged, Optimus intensified the flames further. If he were to expend all his elemental power, the heat would be unsurvivable. He did not go quite that far, but he pushed much harder. He treated it all as one immense load. The blades, the flames to maintain and enlarge, the pain, the battle around him--he used it all as fuel for his own will, pushing as hard as he could.OOC: Don't mistake this for that thing where I go all deus ex machina. There is no way he'll escape this as a victor, but he's trying to bring Aurum down too so an Aukati can come in and pick them both up, then wake them when it's over.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: AurumAurum felt the ground under him heaten up. And for the final trick in his book.....A metal sphere appeared around Aurum, protecting him from the flames. What Optimus, Sulkua and Kiron couldn't see, though, was that the sphere opened up a tiny hatch, not enough for a Toa, but enough for a shapeshifted Rahi.The Metal acted as a spring for Aurum to leap out, using an illusion and the shadows around the area to mask himself and head off. He hid behind a haystack, watching, although he knew that they wouldn't really be able to sense him.The metal melted, and stood an illusion of Aurum, who glared at Optimus, before walking off again, sheathing its illusionary weapon as a taunt.==Shinn laughed as he watched the scene unfold. But he was more interested in Aurum and Argentum.....he'd seen them somewhere. Either way, he doubted it would be good to ask them. He'd seen their power. But it was easier to get Optimus.He flew down, and fired his rifle, his perfect aim shooting the Toa of Fire's blast rod a multiple of times, the fires the Toa had used, or tried to use, on Aurum fueling his rifle's power. It was enough to break and melt the blast rod into slag.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Finally back online. And I take it the cage is left alone, right JL?IC: Sulkua and KironSulkua watched the illusionary Aurum stalk off."Another battle lost." He said to Kiron.Let's get him out of there, Kiron said, and the two Toa got to work.Kiron managed to tear away the Spike in his thigh, and the two Toa methodically took turns melting or freezing then shattering the metal cage holding Optimus captive."Don't struggle! We're melting this corner here," Kiron shouted in to the partially melted cage, hoping Optimus could hear him.The winged vortixx Kiron fought earlier flew in, shooting them. Kiron shot a blast of fire at the rifle while Sulkua put up an ice shield to block further shots.Kiron activated his mask power and shrunk to six inches, althoough not completely invisible, but with the low-light conditions and the flying, hopefully Shinn would not notice him.

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

"So then, life to all or death to me?" It was a choice between a small victory or a huge breakthrough. But deep inside, beneath the elderly shell, the peer begged for life, sweet life. He did not want to go down the path of the other three former Peers and die. He did not want to be the one to bring the Four Peers down to Three. Life...
IC:Aparangi hesitated for a second, maybe two. How did the old man know his name? Then he brushed the thought aside. The followers of Makuta had intel on the village, who was to say they didn't have intel on the people that were currently there as well. He knew he would gather such information, had he been in their place. Also, how the peer knew was not important right now. More important things had to be dealt with. They needed to get out of the building, for one. Then, he needed to get back out there, to help stop the advance of the attack, if it wasn't too late already.Unfortunately for him though, the peer was right. He obviously had information, knew where that information had leaked from, maybe even knew the names of the shadowmen holding the strings. And they needed to find these people once this was over. He could not just kill him; there was too much at stake.But even though he knew his name, what the old man did not know, was the Toa behind that name. Aparangi knew this game, had known it from the very start. But by now he had a pretty good understanding of the rules. He knew cowardly way these people tried to worm their way out of a tight spot; never regretting their actions, only hoping to slip away and join up with the dark ones again. The peer had not said anything that he had not figured out on his own already. Of course there was a larger scheme at play, as Aparangi had suspected. All the construction-work going on uninterrupted, all the relative peacful time Pala-Koro had had. And then suddenly, the followers of Makuta show up all at once and the walls come down. Only a fool would not see the connection.Maybe the old man knew something, maybe he didn't. But the Toa knew he could not let him out of his sight if he lived, tied up or not.His grip around the peer's neck tightened, sliding him up the wall even further. Their eyes met; and the old man could see in them that his life was forfeit."You assume that I care..." Aparangi snarled as his fingers began to close, choking the old man. The peer tried to speak, but he just pressed harder, the words just a raspy gurgle. And then he saw something in the eyes of the man, only a flicker, but definitely there: Fear. Just as I thought.Then it was done. The peer's head slumped forward and as the Toa loosened his grip, he slid down to the floor. Not dead, but unconscious.Let him think he died.Aparangi quickly dragged the peer out of the hut and to a safe distance. He didn't know if the building would explode or not, but he wasn't going to take chances. He gave the old man a quick search, to get rid of any more poison-vials or hidden weapons and tools, before slinging him over his shoulder. He needed to find something to tie the peer up in.---------------------Tupua saw the spheres coming, as he had watched Echelon the whole time. They were fast, too fast to get out of the way, but if managed to bring up his scythe at just the right angle...He raised his weapon. Thee metallic clang of the spheres striking the blade of his weapon and being reflected upward rang out, but only two of the spheres were send flying wild, the third struck the side of his leg, just in the gap between his hip and thigh-armor. Tupua winced, but did not allow himself to fall down. He had to stay in the fight, retaliate right away.The good thing was, Echelon was busy with other attacks. If he stayed focused on him alone the others would make short work of the evil Toa. Tupua managed a small grin over gritted teeth, then attacked hard with his Tryna. Echelon would need to focus more on the Juggernaut about to get stabbed, so he overtook the other one. Even if Echelon took back control in the next second, Tupua had enough time to command the behemoth to take a powerful swing at it's master with an armored fist.----------------------Sisk was watching the battle from above. He and his companions had quickly mounted their two Gukko again, shortly after the start of the battle, but had not been able to do much until now. A moment ago, the walls of the village had exploded.The Matoran turned around to Verdi riding in the gunner's saddle behind him. "Ready!?" he called out to him, over the wind.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Sorry about not posting in this topic for the last three days. I've just caught up on all the posts, but if I've missed something your character did to one of mine, please PM me. Thanks. :)

IC: In the darkness of the night, Kivar's new-found foe had failed to notice his shield. The enemy's blade slammed right into it, and Kivar opened with an omnidirectional attack, blasting sound out in all directions so that no approach was safe for the teleporter. The sound was loud enough to severely disrupt focus, making teleportation, elemental powers or blade-work more difficult to use. Kivar's hearing was not affected by this, it seemed: his powers allowed him to create a zone of silence around his head.Vorok spotted the movement of his foe in an attempt to tackle him. His Calix let him leap over his enemy as he drew his blade, completely unscathed by the move. Coming from behind, and slightly to the side, Vorok attempted to use his sword pommel to deliver a mighty blow to the head, his Calix fully behind the enhanced weight of the descending sword handle.
IC (Mataka): Still fighting against his own immense weight, Mataka threw up an arm over his face to divert the blow. His forearm knocked the sword's pommel slightly off course as it descended, and it buried itself in the soft dirt beside him like a bolt from above. Reaching over to where it had landed, he grabbed onto his attacker's wrist and yanked on it, hard. If he couldn't get up tp fight, he would drag the toa down into the mud with him. It was only fair, after all.IC (Kitano): Before Kivar could blast him with sound, Kitano had already teleported away again. He never liked to stay still for very long in a fight, especially when the beings he was fighting were likely stronger physically than he was. It made sense to keep on the move and strike quickly before darting away again.At that moment, there was a colossal noise as the walls around Pala-koro collapsed in a shower of rock fragments and twisted metal. Only large piles of rubble remained to ring in the village, and the remainder of the Makuta's army poured in over it to clash with the defenders. Kitano watched the charge from his high vantage point before focussing on a point down below and teleporting back into the fray.He went after Alfon, the toa he had been fighting against before the walls came down. He had evidently acquired a new weapon since thier last enagement to replace the one that Kitano had destroyed with his Makika extract, thpugh it seemed nothing special. Holding his hand out towards the toa with his fingers extended, Kitano called upon his elemental powers of crystal. From the tip of each finger flew a perfect diamond, each about the size of his thumbnail. They were small, thin disks that spun radidly as they whizzed through the air towards their target.IC (Karemo): Karemo was alerted to Volin's presence when a small bottlecap bounced of his back, apparently thrown by the toa of plasma. He looked around and saw that his opponent had returned to the battle despite his injuries. "Coming back for more, are you?" he asked tauntingly. "Why can't you just give up? Your village is in ruins, your warriors are falling and your "Great Spirit" is too deep in slumber to notice your paltry efforts on his behalf. Give up and flee, then maybe you will live, but if you continue to stand in the way of our conquest, you will recieve your repayment in full when our domination of this island is complete". He finished his sentence with a metal slug which flew from his palm towards the other toa's mask.
IC (Lema): Toa Lema slunk around the base of Le-koro - it was as close to the village as he ever got. Despite his past disagreements with Turaga Matau and no longer living in the tree-top village, he still retained immense loyalty to the village of air. He was here only to clean out this area of the Fau Swamp of rahi that might pose a danger to the Matoran up above. He had already chased out a nest of bog snakes when he began to feel oddly tired. He looked around for more rahi, promising himself to get more sleep that night. After a few more seconds, however, he began to feel dizzy. Clutching his head, the toa of air fell backwards into the swamp. He was unconscious before he hit the water.OOC: Lema attacked by a kraata of sleep and infected.
It had been a long while since Lema had last visited Pala-koro. Since returning the gukko ha had ridden at the battle of the Nui-rama hive, he had gone back to his own way of life. He knew that cocoperation and large organisations could achieve reat things (such as when a toa of fire's actions had allowed him to kill one of the teleportation Rahkshi), but in general, he preferred to work alone. It wasn't that he disliked company, but he just couldn't stand all that blabbering on about negociations and decision-making. It wasted so much time, talking about what to do next and why and wondering whether it was the right thing to do. He preferred to spend that time doing useful things like driving dangerous rahi away from Matoran settlements. With nobody to tell him whether his methods were croocked, he could get on with protecting the Matoran, albeit in his own way.Since his mask had been infected, however, the decision-making process had been stremlined even further. Even he had no say in the issue. There was only the Master of Shadows, and his will was to be carried out without question. Those who disobeyed him needed to be swept aside, so Lema now appraoched their village. He had no sense of camaraderie with those he had fought alongside beneath the hive, only a cold and implaccable determination to obey the Dark One's call to arms.He sped into the village under his kakama's power and spotted a being he supposed was a toa slowly dragging itself upright (Ril). It was difficult to tell the colour of their armour though all the soot and rock dust. Maybe that could be removed by a strong gust of wind, maybe not, but Lema tried it anyway.OOC: I figured I should bring back my ILS-associated character for this fight. Get rid of the infected mask, and he'll happily switch sides.

ppg2.png

IC: Alfon (Gates)Stunned as he was, Alfon was not oblivious to his surroundings and remained vigilant as ever with the walls now blown up. He'd already spotted the beast rushing him beforehand when Mevi pointed the creature out, revealing a monstrosity which could only be the cause of a Parakuka. After seeing his fair share of them from the Hive Assault and recent attacks on the village, their existence was undeniable and seemed bent on wiping the ILF from the face of the earth. Desuka might have been fast but the deputy's Calix never failed him, allowing him to duck with ease, avoiding the blow. As he did so, his hand had already been crackling with elemental energy which he released under the form of a bright flash of electricity, blinding Desuka yet not harming him. With his foe now disoriented, he circled to the side and lunged forward with his sword, ready to impale whatever stood in its path. Normally, he would be a bit more playful in his fighting and make a few quirky remarks but after watching part of his home get blown up, he was ticked off. This wasn't just business any more, this was personal.I'm going to enjoy killing you...
OOC: Sorry for the delay ;)IC: DesukaThe blinding flash of light caused the monster to stumble back, almost tripping over something (it wasn't sure whether it was a corpse or a piece of rubble, and it didn't care) on the ground behind it. Its mindless stumbling thankfully threw it out of the path of Alfon's blade, and upon being able to make out rough shapes again, it lashed out, flailing its huge arms at the Toa with strength enough to send him flying.

IC: Tired, Optimus glared at Aurum. He had to bring him in. "Aargh...rgh." He was no more damaged than Aurum, on account of the flames simply being hot enough to cause as much damage as a load of spikes grazing and occasionally piercing non-vital body parts. And yet his opponent believed him defeated, despite his own injuries.He was about to fire when his rifle shattered. "GAAH!" He quickly backed up, drew his axe, and flew after Aurum, having noticed someone in a tree.That 'someone' was Topspin, who had also been sniping. He fired right at Shinn with both Plasma Blast Rods.Optimus came at Aurum from behind, slashing down at his head with an axe, while attempting to stab him in the back. "Haaigh..."OOC: Don't have Aurum start lording it over him. I am seriously confused as to how he's that cocky when his very flesh and armor are scorched at the level that Optimus' flesh and armor are pierced.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Ril]Despite managing to feel the air just before it hit, Ril was unable to respond in time, and was sent flying back. He winced in pain, his charred armour digging slightly into his more organic parts."You ..." he coughed, "are going to die."His eyes flashed with anger, and flames shot out from his body at Lema.

OOC: Well, for one, most of the attacks you claim were hit we're from, well auto-hits. I srsly can't take you srsly.IC: AurumWhile Optimus had been doing all that, Aurum had been absorbing metal from the debris of the blown up walls. Recovering a bit of EE, he used that to his advantage. Optimus sliced right through the illusion's head and shoulders, but 4 spikes protruded from the front, back, left and right of Optimus to stab him - Something the Toa of Fire wouldn't expect after slicing through an illusion.IC: ShinnShinn saw a slight nod of the head from Optimus to a tree. He turned, and back flipped, dodging the plasma blasts, but also charging up his light rifle to more powerful than normal thanks to the heat. He flew randomly, evading anything thrown at him while firing into the tree. The already-dry leaves lit on fire, and Topspin found himself on a burning tree. Not taking any chances, he fires more shots of hard light into the tree, aiming at Topspin.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I did that because earlier in the fight, I would perform two attacks per post or so, and you would disregard one of them.And in the all Aukati vs. Aurum fight, you disregarded 5 of them per post. (Or acted like they didn't hurt a bit when they did hit.)Realistically, he would have received that much damage earlier in a different way. I usually don't ask people to edit, but there is nothing I hate more than disregarded attacks. Anyway, I also had explanations for Why The Fire Didn't Autohit Because You Let It Land Earlier To Begin With.The fires didn't dissipate after they hit, they stayed right there and burned. I will grant that the flames most recently are now gone, since he stopped sustaining them.IC: Optimus' first reflex when he realized it was an illusion was to absorb the flames still on the ground, but after he did so the blades came in. Using his sword, he blocked the front, and with his axe, the left. He was poked in the back and immediately dove down, letting the blades hit each other. Long scratches, but not gashes, were on his back, as he had turned diagonally in his blocking maneuver. He flew out the gaps between blades and shot flames from both his axe at Aurum...while stabbing the ground with his sword and having flames rise up under him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I haven't disregarded any attacks. The only time I did was when I didn't see your post.IC: AurumAurum laughed. "When will you learn, silly Toa of Fire? I can't be beaten. Not by the likes of you, not by those who wage war in the name of peace....And let me show you the power of true peace - Peace, when all is quelled, when nobody can fight back, when all there is left is harmony.A metal plateau rose, allowing him to block the flames rising beneath him, while he stayed way off course of the flame jets.A cage rose around Optimus, once again blocking the view of the Toa of Fire. Aurum jumped off, an illusion of himself left on the metal plateau as he hid behind a piece of debris. He watched Optimus, and once again, cast an illusion; Except this time, it was different - Bright blue skies, the open sea, the Aukati and their enemies, the phantoms, working together under the shining sun. True peace.This time he didn't dispel the illusion, all of it surrounding the walls of the cage. It was a fully realistic 3D theater box, playing out the best view a person could think of. And then, an attack. A group of Toa, ransacking a village close by. Megatron and Dino were the first to notice, and both ran to help. Within seconds, the rebelling Toa were captured by the full teamwork of the Phantoms and Aukati.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ic Jomar"Pop can? Really? You know, if they wanted to make them hurt they would have made them out of crystal. Or maybe your skull's so soft that you think that everybody else has the same non-resiliency?" He continued to shoot insults and jibes like land to air missiles at Pae, all the while charging up another attack.IC Skaaraa"What?!" he thought to himself. "Does he have an akaku? How did he even SEE me?!" Time for plan two... He created a gravity field around Slate. If Slate didn't crush himself, the onslaught of incoming objects would.IC IraThe shields locked. At first, Ira tried to push as hard as he could. Then suddenly, he suddenly gave out and sidestepped. Hopefully Ackune would fall down, being carried by his own momentum.

IC: SlateThe fool of a Toa...it would've been easier to run than to fight back. What the attack did was prove that Slate's guess had been legitimate. He felt a gravity field around him, and chuckled. All he needed was some room to breath. Only a tiny amount of his power was required to take away the gravity used to crush himself on himself; After all, Slate hadn't stopped his attack of increased gravity on Skaaraa, who would have needed a lot of concentration - Something a micro-organism sized Toa didn't have when crushed by gravity meant to crush a being over 9000 times it's size.The remaining gravity field Skaaraa made sent bits of debris towards Slate. Because of most of the things that had happened, this was mostly dust, sand, shattered rocks and metal, and quite a bit of ash - Things that didn't affect Slate in his larger armor.Slate couldn't pin-point where Skaaraa was, but he didn't care. He still had Skaaraa locked in a fight, and Skaaraa had been giving a disadvantage to himself by reducing his size.OOC: The Mahiki limits shapeshifting to a body mass of similar size. Keep that in mind next time.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Seeing as there was nobody attacking him, Frii'Glokk continued to carry Onyx's Limp body to the ILF HQ.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: I has idea. You two stop arguing OOC, and take it to PM, so we don't end up seeing half a post that's nothing but "Blah blah blah you should be hit and burnt and dead" and "blah blah blah you were just autohitting." Or, better yet, just stop arguing and get on with things, kk? Kk.IC-Hasil:Hasil, had he been less restrained than some others, would have been somewhat loud over the loss of one of his shon'ai. He'd find it easily enough later, however. Hasil had quickly sheathed his av'ein-kel, pulling out his av'tlen, as Bartan came up. A second more and he juked forwards, grabbing the haft of the mace and forcing it to the side as he stabbed towards the Skakdi's solar plexus, to go up through that, under the ribs, and straight to his enemy's heart.

profiles i guess

OOC: JL, the mahiki doesn't change your mss; it only places an illusion synchronized with your movements on top of you. Skaaraa's mass hasn't changedAlso, how the karzdid slate see a GADUNKA? They're tinier than tinyIC SkaaraaSkaaraa smirked. He could see that his opponent didn't know the true nature of the mahiki. He started sneaking off as best as he could, trying to flank Slate. At the same time, hue created an illusion of himself appearing where he used to be. The illusion jumped at slate

IC: Ackune [Pala-Koro, dualing Ira]Seeing as Ira used a move that Ackune had been training to counter from the day he started using a shield, the blind Ta-Toa's responce was to take a step forward, minimizing momentum spent, and swing his warhammer around in a wide horizontal arc towards Ira. Just the momentum gained from Ackune's sudden movement forward would be enough to seriously dent any metalic surface. And this combined with the smith's natural strength created a powerful blow.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ic Jomar"Pop can? Really? You know, if they wanted to make them hurt they would have made them out of crystal. Or maybe your skull's so soft that you think that everybody else has the same non-resiliency?" He continued to shoot insults and jibes like land to air missiles at Pae, all the while charging up another attack.
IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Pala-KoroPae smacked Jomar in the head twice with the can again.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

iC IraIra's shield split in half. One of the tonfa blades clatered to the ground. Out of reflex, Ira unleashed a point blank fire blast in response.IC jomar"Again? You must have a head full of iron if you're doing that again." He suddenly acitvated his kakama and rushed behind him while whacking him on the head with his batIC SkaaraaSkaaraa only reacted just in time. He managed to reverse the flow justbefore getting gored. Unfortunately, his field was too strong so he was sent flying into a hut. Seeing an oppurtunity, he made a lot of grunting and clanging nnoises, shapeshifted into a nondescript ILF member, and walked out.

IC: [Ril]Despite managing to feel the air just before it hit, Ril was unable to respond in time, and was sent flying back. He winced in pain, his charred armour digging slightly into his more organic parts."You ..." he coughed, "are going to die."His eyes flashed with anger, and flames shot out from his body at Lema.
IC (Lema): With his infected kakama still active, Lema ran around the flames in a wide loop before coming back in to attack Ril with a swipe of his axe.

ppg2.png

IC-Raxa:Raxa watched as Crystalia walked out, taking a moment by himself, thinking back to anything he might want to do. And he hit on something, an unfinished mission that he would have to work on.Sinina.He quickly grabbed his tomahawk again, strapping it to his belt, and standing. He had yet to grab the other one he had left back in Ga-Wahi, but he didn't need it now. A short moment later and he'd ducked out the back of the hotel, climbing down to the forest floor, running quickly and just managing to catch the ferry to the Kumu-Islets before it was too late.Time to start his search again.OOC: Raxa to Kumu.

profiles i guess

OOC:Simply "rushing behind him" wouldn't work for a number of reasons. Most importantly, because Pae was waiting for him to make a move, preparing for Jomar to do something. The idea that Pae simply would not turn around in time, or not continue to face his opponent doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Even with a Kakama, since Jomar was in plain sight.IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Pala-KoroPae watched his enemy carefully, awaiting his move. And when he did, Pae acted. The Toa of iron pulled out his hammers, deflecting the bat strikes.Block, block, parry, block, parry, block.The pair struck back and forth with super speed. To them, each move was clear, but to the others around, it would look like a blurry mess. Pae brought up a pole of iron from the ground to uppercut his enemy as fast as he could.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Oops, I'd better get a Feongulf/Voriki post up.IC: Feongulf/Voriki [south-West Pala-Koro]~"Who the Karzahni are you, then?" the Toa of lighting said, his eyes shining in the darkness."You know well enough, D," replied Feongulf, the face under her mutated mask clenching into a scowl. She held her blades all the tighter at the sight of him.Although still bemused, Voriki recognized the voice, garbled as it was, coming from the beast standing only a few bio. "I am now known as Voriki, by the way. Feongulf? Why-""Why? Why are you help them?" she gestured around, clearly indicating the ILF. "'Island Liberation Squad"? Really? Hardly seem like the people you'd hang out with, unless they have more money then they seem to. Even then. . .""Haven't you ever heard of something called "The Good Guys"? Voriki said, smirking. "And why the whole servant of Makuta, forgive me for if I'm incorrect, thing going on?" he continued, waving a hand at Feongulf's hunched back and beast-like body. "That's even more unlikely then me going all lawful good,given what happened to your family. . . But then, I suppose the "highest bidder" principle has always held true for you more so then it did for me." "There are no "good guys", D," said Feongulf, feeling her hold on the Parakuku slipping away. Bad idea, bringing up my family. Unless he wants to rile me up, which is actually kinda likely, considering him. "There's two sorts of people, those who will win, and those who will lose. I aim to be part of the latter, thank you. Didn't come here to talk, anyway.""You didn't?" Voriki said with a grin. "Neither did I. Now excuse me, I-" he paused as Feongulf growled and swiped at him with the two knifes she held, teleporting behind the Fe-Matoran. "-HAve other things to attend to.And with that the madmen activating his mask another time quick-traveling to the top of one of the hit to get a better view of the fray.Feongulf cursed Voriki with the name of all the gods she knew, striding deep into the village and growling to herself. And now, it begins. For me, that is, seems everyone else has already got things started, she thought, beginning to run. But it's still not done with. Not by a long shot.

Edited by BenLuke-116