Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro)Nova closed his eyes slowly, letting himself drift into unconsciousness, only to be awakened by a backhand, brought upon him by bony knuckles and pianist's fingers. In his free hand, something cold and hard was pressed into the blue Toa of Fire's grip: his sword. Nova opened his eyes, slowly, to meet the determined violet gaze of Esao, burning with an amethyst fire that ran on vengeance like it was gasoline."Get up, tiger. We have an army to repel."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: [Ril]You know, getting blown up isn't really a bad way to die. Except I got blown up mid-conversation, which isn't very awesome. Screw it, I'm living today.The blackened mass that was Aronis Ril slowly pulled itself out of the ground, his eyes flashing angrily. He wasn't going to die so easily from such an explosion, and he still hadn't murdered his siblings yet."I am so going to kill these buggers."

IC (Bartan - Outside the Fallen Walls)Bartan continued his spin, still using momentum to fuel his attacks and parries. Hasil had allowed his attack to pass virtually uninhibited by rotating his sword, so Bartan allowed the momentum of his swing to carry him. His left arm swung around, and Lumira's stab was deflected by the launcher he gripped in his hand, sending it glancing away from the Skakdi's stomach.His right hand still gripped his mace. Bartan continued his rotation, and as he deflected Lumira's attack with his left hand, the mace swung around to smash through Hasil's feeble attack, bashing the short sword, too, away from his body.The Skakdi spun free from the close quarters of his opponents, his momentum carrying him around once more. His launcher, having already deflected Lumira's attack, came around in an attempt to simply and crudely bash her on the head, while the grinning Skakdi unleashed a nigh point-blank blast of impact vision at Hasil's chest.IC (Avya - Inside Pala-Koro)I ran up beside Esao as he pulled a male Toa of Water off the ground, encouraging him and supplying him with a weapon. While he did so, I looked to the broken walls. The invading army was pouring through; we needed to move quickly, and get this Toa to safety. I stepped forward, raising my blade, ready to defend the two Toa beside me, one half-conscious and the other trying to wake him.If Esao was going to stab me in the back, this would be the perfect time to do it.

IC-Hasil:Hasil let his second sword rotate as well, even as he moved around, kicking the launcher up and away from Lumira, the quick movement allowing him to avoid the blast of impact vision. That done with, he shoved Lumira out of the way with a muttered apology, just to get her out of harm's way/out of the way, as he turned to strafe the Skakdi."Your form is sloppy, my animalistic friend," he noted, righting his larger sword in his grip as he sheathed the smaller one. "Power without skill."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: JL - ArgentumJL, seeing the massive battles going on, leapt over a burning piece of wall, a molten piece of metal, and ducked under a random arrow. He, and tried to stab one of Echelon's undead through with his sword.===Argentum, weapons sheathed, launched himself into the air. He had tried to intervene and help with battles multiples of times, but so far, everybody had said 'Dude, no don't help Imma get him maself'. or had simply made some gesture. He looked around for somebody to fight....And then remembered something. He had heard of the Turaga, and them having been.....brought here by the ILF. If that were true.......But where were they?He flew off to find them.==IC: ShinnShinn still floated somewhere where Madrihk was. "You still haven't answered my question," He shouted, "Why do you continue to fight, when fighting is the very thing that causes pain and suffering?"

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro)"E...Esao?"In spite of battle adrenaline and a pounding sense of urgency at the base of his skull, Esao grinned and pulled Nova to his feet, pushing his own lithe frame up with the powerful legs of an athlete. His kukri was once again unsheathed in one quick movement and spun around his hand in preparation as he caught it in a forward grip."Nova, this is Amazon. Amazon, this is Nova. Say hi, you two, and please hurry: people are still kind of dying."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Pala-KoroPae felt the tug from both ends of his body. He dropped, tucking his body into a ball. There would be no place for the tornado to tear him apart.Pae quickly made a large circular wall of iron, directly where the tornadoes existed. He replaced the space they were occupying with metal, preventing them from doing anything at all.He dropped the walls when he stood back up again, flipping a hammer around in his hand. He awaited his opponent's next move, deciding finally to speak since he first say Kino in the meeting point, "Your recklessness has weakened your element."Pae gripped both protosteel hammers tighter, "You will not survive."
IC: JomarJomar simply smirked as he got to his feet. Taking another can of energy drink from his bag, he gulped down the contents of it like a madman. When he finished, he took a deep breath, sighed, and tossed the can over his shoulder. "I will not survive?" He twirled his baseball bat around. "I'd beg to differ. I was just warming up." His free hand fingered his poisoned dagger even as he summoned an airblast that would send him flying back 10 feet. In reality, this airblast was just a diversion for an even stronger attack...

OOC: Was it just me, or was BZPpwer down yesterday?IC: Kiron and SulkuaKiron was flung at least five metres away when the wall exploded.He must have been unconscious for at least a few seconds, because when he opened his eyes again, everything had changed.Makuta followers were streaming into the village like ants, and in the middle of it all was Madrikh and the infamous Echelon.Kiron slowly got, up, and then fell down again. He stood up and again, successfully this time,and lookedaround. He spotted a blue and white Toa under a huge piece of rubble...Sulkua was having a bad time He woke up in the middle of a war, rushed to his friend, then an explosion, a giant piece of something flying toward him...And now he woke up under the rubble, the flying piece of something, and he felt like half his mechanical components were broken."Sulkua!" Kiron rushed over and tried to break the rubble with his Scimitar."Hang on..." Sulkua grunted and pointed his free left hand at he rubble, and let it freeze.Kiron struck.again and a crack split the frozen rubble in half.Sulkua stood up and looked around."So... where do we go from here?" Kiron asked.Sulkua gripped his Longsword."We defend this bastion of resistance...or die trying."

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

IC: Optimus stopped mid-charge, noticing Aurum. Aurum served Makuta, and was relevant to the battle. He also had made a promise to do whatever he could for Argentum's dilemma, and the Toa of Iron had been quite a master 'troll' as the young ones put it.He had vanished, retreated, attacked, and overall did as he pleased. His infraction on freedom was not deliberate and willful, as was Megatron's, but a casual thing, as though he did it daily, for fun.He changed course and activated his Kadin, flying at the Toa of Iron while firing his Blast Rod at him. When he got close enough, he swung his sword at his neck.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SkaaraaSkaaraa, out of sheer boredom, started randomly blasting stuff with gravity, changing the gravity fields in the village at random for funOOC: ANybody who isn't having an explicit private duel can respond. Frost Dragon, give Skaaraa no mind. He won't interfere any further.IC: IraThe elderly toa of fire's whiled knocked into Ira's sending him backwards. After a brief interruption by Skaaraa's gravity changing antics which involved him floating up into the air, Ira decided it was time for a change of strategy. He slashed lightly, a slash that Ackune would most surely block, then backflipped away. "Time for combo two," he thought as he slammed his sword into the ground. A jet of fire rushed forth from the sword. He then spun around in a slashing arc, releasing another jet of fire. Then he lunged forward, attempting to punch Ackune with his shield. If the shield hit connected, Ira would follow up with a kick and then finally a spin attack.

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Finally!IC: SlateEach of Skaaraa's gravity blasts were blocked by Slate. Deciding to put an end to the fool of a Toa, he walked over, and held out his hands. Immediately, Skaaraa would feel the change in gravity, threatening to rip him apart. However, Slate had another surprise planned. He waited for Skaaraa to do the natural.IC: AurumAurum's foot was encased in sudden, larger armor. He used it to 'catch' the fireballs, heating up the metal while protecting himself. When Optimus swung his sword, 3 things happened simultaneously - Aurum's hands held swords that blocked and locked Optimus', 2 metal bands sprung from the ground to wrap around Optimus' feet, and Aurum pushed his foot up, hot metal armored feet twisting and kicking off the larger Titan sized Toa, threatening to either cause Optimus to fall face flat or to lose his weapon.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Optimus used the locked blades to send fire down Aurum's blades at high speed. He also used their rather nice close range and his free hand to fire his Blast Rod less than an inch from Aurum's gut--before falling face flat. Using the obvious load of distraction time he had, since Aurum would not logically be able to avoid both attacks, if either, he cut himself loose from the metal bands and got to his feet."Surrender. I will not kill you." Aurum, annoying as he was, had not done evil as long as the Phantoms had, and was needed alive for Argentum's sake. He must become a prisoner of war, this time the war between the ILF and FoM,

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SkaaraaSkaaraa was in a bind. He felt that the gravity change was going to rip him apart. However, he had a surprise in mind. He used his Mahiki to shapeshift into the form of a gadunka, hoping that that would startle Slate for long enough. Perhaps he would think that he teleported.

IC: AurumAurum removed the blades from his arms, dropping it in front of the Blast Rod, while morphing it into a funnel. The focused fire went in the direction Aurum wanted it to go: Sulkua's face.IC: SlateSlate, however, paid no attention. He continued increasing the gravity - This time, against a gadunka, the effects would be way more powerful than if Skaaraa had been in Toa form.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: IraThe elderly toa of fire's whiled knocked into Ira's sending him backwards. After a brief interruption by Skaaraa's gravity changing antics which involved him floating up into the air, Ira decided it was time for a change of strategy. He slashed lightly, a slash that Ackune would most surely block, then backflipped away. "Time for combo two," he thought as he slammed his sword into the ground. A jet of fire rushed forth from the sword. He then spun around in a slashing arc, releasing another jet of fire. Then he lunged forward, attempting to punch Ackune with his shield. If the shield hit connected, Ira would follow up with a kick and then finally a spin attack.
IC: Ackune [Pala-Koro, dualing Ira]As expected, Ackune easily blocked Ira's light slach, the younger Toa of Fire's sword glancing harmlessly Ackune's raised shield. Surprisingly, the blind Ta-Toa didn't press his advantage when Ira flipped back. Instead, Ackune stayed where he was, and raised his weapons in a defencive stance.Ackune almost smiled when Ira sent forth a jet of flame, after unnecissarily slamming his sword into the ground. Young people, the old Toa of Fire thought, raising his shield to deflect or intercept said jet of fire. The flames whipped around the iron disk, and the center of the shield began to glow red from the sheer heat. That wasn't a problem, as Ackune absorbed the heat from the shield into himself, increasing his elemental energy that somewhat depleted from lessening the earilier explosion.Instead of blocking the second jet of flame in a similar manner, Ackune lept to the side in a suprizing display of relfexes, while the orange flames shot harmlessly past him. Afterwards, as Ira charged forward to try and shield-bash Ackune, the blind Toa of Fire responed similarly, bracing his own shield and meeting Ira head on. Sparks flew as their shields collided, and Ackune push strongly, trying to use his more musclular form to push Ira down.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: That is highly unrealistic. How would the funnel even fit down there when the Blast Rod was quickly and easily moved from a foot distance to a centimeter distance from his body? Even the foot distance would pose some trouble for that.IC: Optimus quickly drew the fire back, as the funnel had slowed it, then let the funnel drop to the ground, scorched. Then, he proceeded to slash at Aurum's neck while firing his Blast Rod point blank at his gut.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: It doesn't fit. It's just there, redirecting fire.IC: AurumA metal wall sprung up between them, blog king both attacks. Within milliseconds, multiple blades capable of slicing right through the Titan protruded out of the wall. But behind it, Aurum had been obscured from sight. An illusion of him leapt out to stab Optimus, while on the other side of Optimus was a pressure trap which would unleash a spike upwards.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC:

IC- Verak - Clearing Outside Pala-KoroShocked, Verak paused and took a few steps backwards. He had greatly underestimated his opponent. His slash had been more playful than anything else. He expected faster reflexes from her. He had never expected his blade to get that far into her side... Aexias' frightening first impression was dispelled. She was slow. Probably didn't fight for a living. And not a worthy opponent. Beating her would be easy and childishly simple.So he didn't try. He smiled and walked towards her, sheathing his blade. "Sorry about that, sister. Thought ye might be able to fight properly. Take a good swing or two. I deeply apologize. Seeing as ye can't beat me, I won't fight ye. So how about I go have fun with the Makuta followers, while ye go an' do whatever it was ye were payed to-"He was cut off when the night sky was lit up in flames, and the wall of Pala-Koro exploded outwards, raining huge pieces of debris down upon the combatants. The shock was near deafening - he very was glad he was far away from Pala-Koro - and he could feel the force shake the ground beneath his feet, sending tremors up through his frame. Then he looked up. A large, burning section of the wall was arcing down towards them. Dodging it normally was child's play for him. But Aexias- if she couldn't move out of the way of his blade, there was no way she'd dodge this burning rock.So without a half-second's pause, he took two quick steps forwards, then jumped, trying to tackle the Skakdi out of the way of the projectile.
IC: Aexias prided herself on having seen it all. She had been in the business long enough to pick out types of targets by the way they moved alone. Element-nullifying shields, abominations of shadow and metal, and the harshest environs her planet knew were all met with the briefest and most disdainful of glances among her many kinds of looks before being shrugged aside. She was one mercenary who could not be surprised.Yet it was, in fact, a surprise to her when the roguish Po-Toa she had cut out to be a hedonist all the way through tackled her away from the explosion. Evidently, she hadn't seen it all. Or at least she hadn't paid attention to it. Her world's foundations shook with the thud of their bodies into the grass. For a brief second Aexias floundered desperately in her uncertainty and doubt. Did factual data mean anything? Was she right to cast people into her types, or was that wrong?He's an idealist, she idly realized, and with that the world returned. Her assurance was reinforced. She was right. People were simple.His ideal is a life spent for pleasure, but at the same time another part of his dream is to stick to rules that forbid hurting 'innocents'. His dream is/was to be an ally of justice, Aexias concluded. He just dresses it up with a gaudy outfit and all that swagger.And who does that remind me of...Pity gnawed at her. She mentally recoiled. Pity for him, simply because he was like she had once been? There could be no pity. 'Sympathetic' was a mere three letters away from 'pathetic' for a reason. Why attach to a man when she would not know him again and never remember his name? Pity was an emotion that merely undermined her duty to ensure her own survival. That was how the world worked.All the same, she decided to keep up the facade a second longer. One more exchange of words. Then she'd get down to business."Are you okay?," Aexias queried with a tiny hint of worry. "Vhat just happent?"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: SulkuaSulkua dodged the flame and turned to see the illusion of Aurun he stabbed at it...and the blade went through."Watch out! It's an illusion!" Sulkua shouted at Optimus.IC: KironKiron stood dumbfounded as the whirl of battle erupted around him. He snapped out of his indecision and jumped, pulling Optimus backwards away from the spikes... and stepping on the pressure plate unknowingly.OOC: I take it that Kiron and Sulkua are on the same side of the wall as Aurum?

OOC: Fire doesn't explode.IC: AurumAurum, bored, decided to go for blood. He jumped onto the remains of the wall, using it as a springboard to get over the fire. And then, he created a metal cage around Optimus, with no holes for breathing, and thick enough to withstand fires for some time.Metal spikes protruded from the bottom, top and all sides of the cage, reaching all the way to the opposite side. Some were illusions, others were real. Either way, there wasn't a way for Optimus to dodge or melt all of them with his size, without burning himself.The pressure plate clicked, and opened. A group of metal spikes, around a foot long, launched upwards.OOC: didn't see your post. Yes, they were on the same side of the wall, but Kiron and the pressure plate are on Optimus' side.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Epic ninja'dIC: Sulkua grabbed Aurum and pinned him on the ground."Let. Him. Out. Now." His longsword at Aurum's throat.Kiron withdrew his hands from Optimus when the cage materialised, and the spikes launched upwards. One of them angled just right to pierceKiron's thigh armour. He. Screamedas he fell. His weight broke the spike and it stayed lodged in bis armour. (ARMOUR, not flesh.)OOC: Sorry about the Auto-Hit grab. And I'll be offline for the next three to five hours. Sorry to anyone affected so.

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

IC (Bartan - Outside the Fallen Walls)Bartan chuckled, a deep and throaty sound like an avalanche of rocks. His eyes glinted in the darkness. "Look at the pot-"He cut his sentence off with a leap at Hasil, hoping to surprise the Toa. He swung his mace in a broad arc that threatened to pound the Toa like a nail into the ground.IC (Avya - Inside Pala-Koro)I glanced at the Toa of Water; he seemed shaken, but otherwise fine. "I'm Avya," I offered, keeping an eye on the advancing forces. "Are you alright?"

IC: SulkuaSulkua gabbed the leg and twisted it to the side. A quick point of his Longsword and the Toa's Limbs were frozen to the ground."Now." Sulkua reiterated.bOOC: Thanks. On a side note I'm offline for the next three to five hours, although it says I'm logged in I'm putting thee d. evice to sleep.mode. Sorry for the inconveniencei caused so.

IC: AurumAurum felt cold. He didn't like getting frozen, but it gave him time to think and it definitely revitalized him, even if it did feel bad. Luckily, there were blades of grass still there, and Optimus had set that alight. And the wall...well, it hadn't fully melted either. Metal coiled around the ice, drilling through. The ice shattered, and Aurum smiled.OOC: A bit of an Autohit too, but whatever.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Pae - Le-Wahi - Pala-KoroPae was sent backwards flying. He flipped, nearly losing his footing upon landing. Pae stopped at the end of a street, next to some buildings. He stepped back into the shadows. The other Toa was warming up?Cute.This battle would be won with intelligence, not strength. And considering his enemy was using a baseball bat at all meant Pae had pretty good odds. The Toa of iron reemerged a couple yards from Jomar, his own weapons stowed away in their holsters. He pointed at the crushed can with two fingers, making it smack Jomar in the back of the head.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: It can make explosions of flame. As in flame bursts out of the ground under the influence of Elemental Power.IC: However, as Aurum had caught fire repeatedly over the course of the fight and ignored it, Optimus held the spikes nearest his vitals at bay with his sword and Blast Rod. He intensified the flames on Aurum to the point of melting things to slag. Intense pain seared his opponent, and his armor began to melt. "RELEASE ME AT ONCE!"He grunted as the blades pierced his armor and some flesh, tearing pieces away as he struggled. His rage kept him concentrated, however, and the fire did not falter.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

"Are you okay?," Aexias queried with a tiny hint of worry. "Vhat just happent?"
Verak didn't make any move to pull himself off her. He remained on all fours, crouched uncomfortably close the Skakdi's exotically appealing face. He really hoped that her pretty glowing eyes didn't lash out at him with a vision power. Skakdi were quite the hassle- get to close to their face, and yours pays painfully for the mistake. But he risked it, staring into her deadly eyes and continuing his expression of extreme confidence. "I think yer a little confused, sister. I'm the one that should be asking ye if yer alright. So, I'll be a gentlemen: Is everythin' fine?"

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: Absolute nonsense. He can sense the flames that are already on his body, which had been increasing (and being increasingly ignored) since the start of the fight. You always ignored the searing, burning, painful, armor-melting, scorching flames that little by little were getting on Aurum throughout the fight.Now you take it all at once. Now. IC: However, Aurum's concentration was quite disrupted by the massive flames. Optimus hoped for both their sakes that the Toa of Iron would figure out what the solution to the problem was, lest they both fall in battle.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Point blank Blast Rod(twice, one hit), various fire bursts, multiple other Blast Rod shots, flaming ground that was manipulated to send flames to him...Also some of the flames sent down Aurum across things he was holding did reach, otherwise they were moving at literally snail's pace. They were spreading not naturally, but by Optimus' elemental influence.IC: Optimus, oblivious to the ice, ended up melting it and freeing Aurum--while causing him immense pain.OOC: At this point, they're about equally damaged.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Can hurt but doesn't set him alight. And 1. If Aurum is found by heat, a frozen person wouldn't be sensed. 2. He already broke free. Pay a bit more attention, please. You're acting like Aurum is made of Sodium or something. And plus, fire can get blocked. So can heat. I can't believe we're here.IC: AurumAurum spat at the ground, his armor hot but not sending him into some heat spasm or something.OOC: and you forget that Toa of Iron don't need continuous EE to sustain metal. If Optimus continues to burn him, which shouldn't really be happening because of the circumstances, Optimus is in no shape to get out.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Bartan - Outside the Fallen Walls)Hasil's blow to the chin snapped Bartan's head back, but his leap was still carrying him forward, and, being larger and heavier than Hasil, he bore down upon the Toa. The two hit the grassy ground, the Skakdi landing with all his weight upon the Toa, driving the air from his lungs with an oof.The Skakdi shook his head and snarled, then spat a globule of blood in Hasil's face, the result of an elbow to the chin: he had bitten his upper lip. Placing one hand on the Toa's throat, Bartan pressed down with all his weight, attempting to choke his victim into submission. His other hand raised his launcher, then brought it down towards Hasil's head, trying to bluntly hammer him into submission.

IC-Hasil:Hasil grunted as he came down, a single gasp of air all that he got in before a large, ape-like hand was bearing down on his throat with more weight than he could withstand. Then, a slight shift in balance, a metallic object above his head. He took advantage of it, managing to push-roll himself enough to avoid the launcher, his movement generating a bit of leeway for him to move.Enough so that he decided that, well, new place, new rules. This was no honorable battle. Just as Bartan might have been about to bring his hand back, or re-do his crushing grip, Hasil moved to bite down on the soft flesh between the Skakdi's thumb and forefinger.OOC: Woo for half-senseless brawling!

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now