Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Madrihk):"That does looks like a good place to rest. We won't be able to reach the lake until tomorrow anyways, so it's better to stop now."The Toa of Ice looked over the few sheets of paper he had with him. The first was the map, another the list of team members and their belongings. The third was the plan for the village, though it included none of his further, more sinister ambitions. Madrihk skimmed through the short list and sighed."I really should have sent word to the other villages first," he said, "but I was anxious to get going and careful not to let too many people know, as followers of Makuta might have tried to intervene directly. Once we have scouted the area and set up camp, we will have to gather more people then before we really expand. There's no reason to make a settlement without settlers, right?"

IC (Solia, jungle): The Ussal continued moving, and, as they turned a corner, a beautiful flare of life and culture sprang forth before them - Le-Koro. Solia could not wipe the grin from her face as they drew closer. She bent down to the Ussal's front, "This will do. Thank-You." she said in crab-language. The three hopped off, but the Ussal continued following them."Looks like he wants to stay. What do you guys think?" she asked the others.

IC: Alfon"Guess not. Should've, would've, could've, didn't. Looks like we'll just have to wait until we're ready to send word. Sending Voriki isn't exactly the best idea, for various reasons, Kethrye. Try to picture everything that could go wrong and the probability of it happening."Alfon opened his satchel and took out a few big roles of his wire. He still had plenty for the entire trip as he always made sure to recollect them."I'm going to go place my wires around the area. They'll be practicaly invisible at night and once they're charged, nothing will be entering this spot. Of course, this also means none of us will be able to get out, save Voriki and me. When morning comes, make sure to wake me up so I can remove them."As he started walking torwards the thick trees, he signaled for someone to follow."One of you guys who aren't busy, come help me set these things up."

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: I'd rather have the serial killer getting into trouble somewhere else thenlurking around waiting to stab us in the back. Kethrye thought. " I suppose you're correct, Alfon." Kethrye said aloud. He walked over towhere the Toa of Electricity was setting up the defenses " Er, how can I helpyou set then up?" The Toa if Ice asked.

IC: AlfonAlfon handed over some wires to Voriki and Kethrye. He proceeded to pointing out the areas the wires would best be placed."Just tie them up around trees like regular trip-wires." was the only advice Alfon could give to Kethrye. He then remembered how Voriki and Kethrye both didn't get along very well."Voriki, don't charge the wires until we're all done...wouldn't want an accident to happen."Hopefuly they won't cause trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to strangle each other with makeshift nooses...

IC('Voriki'): "What, you mean like burning down the trees? I was going to charge each wire when I had tied them up, but..." He didn't even realize the murderous potential for the wires. At this time, he had no murderous intentions. He tied some of them up between two trees, making sure they were properly grounded, so the electricity wouldn't go through the trees as well, setting them alight.

IC:Madrihk was a bit worried to see Kethrye taking potshots at Voriki again. Their rivalry might prove troublesome. Of course, the Toa of Ice was fairly certain that Voriki - if that was even his real name - was the guy Kethrye had in mind. He chose to ignore it, however, for the simple reason that Voriki was useful. Very useful. Judging by the fight in Xa-Koro, he knew how to handle himself, and he didn't hesitate to go through with some rather amoral business. Ironically enough, the least trustworthy member of the team was the only one Madrihk saw fit to trust with certain things."I thought I said we would all be working as a team, here," he said, looking at each of the three in turn. "I understand your concerns, but we cannot afford any in-fighting. I'm sure even an evil character would see it that way."I certainly do, he thought to himself."If things escalate between you two, I might indeed use one or both you as messengers to Ta- and Le-Koro."He watched the group go to work on securing the campsite while he himself sat down and checked their supplies. The stock was looking good. It was a bummer that Ledzel had to break two of his disks already, but at least he still had his stone powers. He glanced quickly across his team chart and made a decision. Voriki was a good messenger candidate for other reasons: He had a Kualsi, which would greatly reduce the travel time and also prevent any of Makuta's minions from capturing him easily. Madrihk himself would also have a similar advantage due to the Kakama he wore, and although he didn't want to leave his project unattended he realized that it would be easier fo rthe team leader to convince the Turaga to begin work on the trade route.He was just about ready to relay this information to his team, but he decided to wait until they had actually reached their destination. Exactly where that would be, he wasn't sure, but he was certain that it would have to be near the lake. Kanae Bay already cut a good way into the region, though it did not connect directly to Le-Koro and Lake Kanae. Instead, its inland end lay much closer to Lake Pala, by the foot of the Mangai volcano. A large ridge lay on each side of the river, which meant that it was hard for travelers to use it when travelling inwards. This was the reason why they had landed by the shore: flat terrain was easier to traverse, despite the added distance. Madrihk had estimated that they would have to travel about 40 miles from the shore, and with some quick math he concluded that they wouldn't need more than 14 or 15 hours to travel that far on foot.They would surely be there the next day. And then, work could begin proper.

IC: AlfonAlfon gave a few glances in Voriki's and Kethrye's way just to check up on how they were doing with the wires. Voriki was doing a splendid job as he knew to make sure the wires were grounded. Kethrye seemed to be doing fine for the moment.At least they aren't killing each other.By the time he was done, he observed his two comrades setting up the murderous traps as he waited."Almost done?"

IC: LuxLux shrugged, 'If he wants to stay, he can stay,' before turning back to Le-Koro. It was still as wonderful as he remembered, and he couldn't help smiling broadly.'So, are either of you hungry?' he asked, wincing as he remembered Solia's hunger pact, 'Er, sorry. Um, uh...'He continued fumbling for words for at least a couple more seconds, before just shrugging in defeat.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Klastio/Garth - Le-Wahi - Traveling: "Alright, first I'd like to show you guys the actual beaches of Le-Wahi, they're amazing. It's just north of here," Klastio said, flying ahead of the group, while clearing a path for the other three. OOC: I was thinking something could happen to the group, like a Rahi attack; just so Tahuva and Dervian can trust Klastio. And after this little tour of the Wahi, I wanted them to interact with some other characters, I don't have any in mind right now, but I'm sure we could find someone. -Klastio

OOC: K, one rahi attack coming up. And now I can test out my toned-down version of the shuriken attack.IC: Tahuva followed to the beach. It truly was amazing, and some tall trees grew. It was like a tropical island. "I could just lie down here, get a tan..."Dervian jumped into the water. "CANNONBALL!"Tahuva thought, You probably used your brain as one LONG ago. "Ok, well, there's a bit of a problem with diving." Tahuva laughed and waited until Dervian was punched out of the water. "It agitates the Tarakava." Tahuva created his fire shuriken again, and hit a Tarakava. It burned and drilled into it, leaving a massive hole. Tahuva was able to jump on it and pull it in HALF, using the hole as a handhold. "Who's next?" He was punched in the back and landed on the chin. "More of them, eh? Time to have some fun." He cut the next punch with his sword, then shoved his axe into the Tarakava and pulled out its head and spine. He jumped back to rejoin his teammates. "Get in defensive formation. Around Dervian, since he's down.""No I'm not!" He got up again and joined the formation. "Let's roll!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Whoa, whoa, slow down. I think that post can be reworked a bit, it's pretty gruesome. And, they weren't exactly to the beach just yet, they had just left Le-Koro. IC Klastio - Le-Wahi Beaches - Fighting off Tarakava: "Are you both bloody insane?! There are hundreds of these things in these waters, we're likely to get overwhelmed and eaten!" he said, using his power over air to create a tornado that distracted the Rahi. "This is not how I wanted to spend my afternoon. Everybody, back into the forest, they don't follow us in there normally," the Toa said, focusing on the tornado, which was keeping all the Rahi at bay while the others fled into the forest. -Klastio

OOC: Tahu Nuva Golden, your posts tend to be rather... unpleasant in violence levels.IC: Kirgon"Not long, we should be there soon."The Matoran smiled back, a fake smile if there ever was one. His source didn't like people visiting too often, it brought too much attention on him. Kirgon just hoped he wouldn't freak out like he had when Kirgon had visited seven times in two days, getting copy after copy of the same map.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Sorry if it's a bit weird, I just fight that way. Dervian doesn't do that as much though. (Still a little bit) I don't really plan on making Tahuva less violent. :|IC: Tahuva ran into the forest."Are you running like cowards?" Dervian kept hammering at the Tarakava with wind blades."Argh." Tahuva had just noticed Dervian's foolishness. "DERVIAN! WE'LL DITCH YOU IF YOU DON'T COME, I NEVER PROMISED NOT TO DO THAT!"Dervian came running after.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: The following contains a made-up Rahi :PIC (Solia, foot of Le-Koro tree): Solia chuckled slightly, "It's okay, in fact, that reminds me, the Rahi in this area are particularly friendly..." she said, shortly before looking to the sky and letting out a call exactly mimicking that of a Mara bird. The creature's beautiful shining feathers soon appeared over the treetops nearby, flying down to land on her arm. She whispered a few words to it, then drew a scroll from her cloak, which she evidently had been carrying for a while. After a few more words and a sharp flick of her arm, the Rahi flew off out of view. Solia only hoped it would reach it's destination.The trio then made it's way to the lift pod, and zoomed up to Le-Koro.IC (Trakuda, ILS camping spot): Alfon was just about to charge the wires when Trakuda noticed something, "Wait! Look!" a strange Rahi bird had suddenly come into view. As it swooped low over the group's heads, Trakuda had another flashback, this one slightly more traumatic than previous ones.(Trakuda(flashback), Kini-Nui): More loud bangs, more Rahi collapsing around them, more fighting. Trakuda, clutching the hand of the best friend he had ever known, ran and dodged under Nui-Rama and Kane-Ra as they fell to the ground under the combined force of the the Ussalry, the Ta-Koro guard, the Gukko force, and the six or seven Matoran that had been sent here originally. His friend followed closely. Why had they come here? Traxin, another friend of there's, a Ta-Matoran, was a member of the guard. He called this, this, fighting for what you believe in. Trakuda called it suicide.And now, as the two dodged through the violence and destruction, the world seemed to be running in slow motion, the path Trakuda and his friend took never ending. They had almost reached the forest, their only way out, when-The world ended.Or it seemed to. Trakuda's friend's hand was ripped from his grasp, his head began to spin, he could hear her cries for help, but what could he do? Guilt filled his heart, he hated himself for what he had done, and he cried out her name in helplessness...(Trakuda, ILS camping spot): "SOLIA!!"And he collapsed to the ground, unconscious. It would be a while before he awoke, and discovered the scroll given to him by the bird, and explain to the others exactly what was going on. But for now, he slept.

Edited by Wotsiznaim

ICMadrihk was on his feet and besides the fallen Matoran in seconds, though he couldn't do much to help."I don't know," he said, exasperated. "Did that bird attack him, or is it sunstroke, or something else? Does anyone know what Solia means? A name, obviously, but for what?"The Toa of Ice had lost his cool. It was one thing to be attacked by Rahi or have his team fight amongst themselves. But one of them simply collapsing? He hadn't planned for this. How could he plan for this? He was good at talking, and decent at fighting. But he could not fight or talk with an unconscious Matoran.

OOC: Why exactly did Ledzel pass out? o.OIC (Trakuda(Comatose), ILS camping spot): Stars and Universes passed by, every second felt like a lifetime. More and more flashes, pieces of the puzzle making up his memory, came to him. His deliberate erasing of his life through a poison from a black market dealer, the life he led prior to that, involving the assault on the Rama hive, being frozen in ice and infection by the Po-Koro plague, the great times he spent with Solia and Traxin, and many more tiny chunks of his mind slowly brought him back to the Matoran he once was. He slept on.

OOC: He was tired and wanted to sleep. He apparently didn't care about Trakuda. :PIC:After a quick examination, the team concluded that Trakuda was unconscious, but had no external harm. Madrihk had shaken him once, then twice, before he grew annoyed and shoved an Amana Volo Sphere into the Matoran's face. Nothing happened. The energy melted across Trakuda's mask almost like a sort of glowing goo, but then it reformed into a sphere again. There was nothing wrong with Trakuda that the Volo Sphere could fix.Madrihk cursed and slapped him in the face. It didn't work either. He considered doing it again, but as he didn't think it would work he instead turned to Alfon."Screw it," he said. "we should probably shock him awake."OOC: Showing blatant disregard for even basic medical procedures here. :lol:

Edited by Katuko

OOC: This should be fun :PIC: AlfonAs Alfon was about to give his wires eletrical charges, Trakuda collapsed, diverting all attention to the unconcious matoran. This turn of events and Ledzel sleeping without even making a shelter for the group annoyed Alfon to a very good extent. He swore under his breath. As the others gathered around Trakuda, Alfon electrified the wires and soon joined the crowd."Screw it, we should probably shock him awake." said Madrihk to Alfon."That I can do. I'll give Ledzel quite the shock as well when I'm done with Trakuda."He recieved a few puzzled looks from his last remark."Lazy bum needs to make us a shelter..." Alfon explained.Alfon kneeled down by Trakuda an observed him before giving him quite the wake up call. If this weren't such a serious situations, Alfon would take advantage of his comrade's sleep to cause a little mischief. Alfon rubbed his hands together causing tiny sparks to fly off of them."Wakey wakey!" saif Alfon in quite the mischievous tone.He placed his hands on Trakuda's chest and sent a good shock through his body.

OOC: We are just terribly demanding. :DIC:"Oh, nothing, really, Trakuda just fainted for some reason and now we're trying to find out why."Madrihk could swear he smelled something burning, but ignored it."If anyone sees that bird again feel free to... bring it in."

OOC: 2 days... I give up.IC: (Uar)After a few hours of waiting, Uar felt his magnetic bonds start to slacken. After pulling his feet and hands away from the back of his head with great difficulty, he got up and stretched (staying in that position for hours had rendered him a bit stiff). He then created a small, airborne platform of ice and hopped onto it, directing it towards the general direction he assumed Echelon, Zadron, Vidar and the undead minions to be heading, based on which direction he last saw them go. He caused it to slowly float higher, where he could get a better look at things.OOC: Levitating your own element if you're a Toa is legal, right? I'm assuming Echelon and Zadron are still in Le-Wahi (GH's last post didn't indicate that they left this topic).BTW, how many people know who's responsible for Tamaru's death?

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: 2 days... I give up.IC: (Uar)After a few hours of waiting, Uar felt his magnetic bonds start to slacken. After pulling his feet and hands away from the back of his head with great difficulty, he got up and stretched (staying in that position for hours had rendered him a bit stiff). He then created a small, airborne platform of ice and hopped onto it, directing it towards the general direction he assumed Echelon, Zadron, Vidar and the undead minions to be heading, based on which direction he last saw them go. He caused it to slowly float higher, where he could get a better look at things.OOC: Levitating your own element if you're a Toa is legal, right? I'm assuming Echelon and Zadron are still in Le-Wahi (GH's last post didn't indicate that they left this topic).BTW, how many people know who's responsible for Tamaru's death?

OOC: I can't really do much with the group until Emzee and/or Tuck returns. I don't know whether I can go after the other CC members yet, or whether Tuck wants them all to die.And I'm not sure if you can do that, but you should definitely ask a staff member. Nuju's the only one active ATM.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I.C. (Vompran ILC campsite)Vompran looked over at Trakuda. He saw that his heartlight was still going."This sure is an awkward-bad time for a nap." He said as he wandered over to the others."I wonder if he has a mental-mind problem." he thought to himself.Vompran jumped into a tree and shot several thick vines around limbs to make himself a makeshift tent for the night.

elementalussal.png

IC: AlfonShocking Trakuda barely had any effect on the matoran. This was completely absurd and a first for Alfon. He only gave a few more tiny pricks of electricity but in the end, Trakuda never woke up."Persistent little bugger..."Alfon carried Trakuda's limp body over to the nearest shelter being built at the moment and lay him flat on the ground."I think it's safe to say that Trakuda's the deepest sleeper here. Anyways, remind me, who's taking first watch?"