Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Made a magnetic field around it, didn't magnetise the disk itself.

OOC: That would not affect the disk in any way :PIt would just pass through the field. You can't 'lock' a magnetic field onto a non-magnetisable object. Doesn't work like that.IC (Lemaku)Lemaku, once more heading for the two Kahu up above, saw one of the riders shoot a disk at a bat-thing.He whistled and clicked twice, and Lahka sped forwards, moving closer to the Irregulars.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: I know, but being natural and also dead (If it was live bamboo then I could understand=use magnetic feild to redirect water in bamboo, but it would have to be extreamly strong in order to do that.) so its just dead and decaying plant matter, nothing to effect it in a magnetic feild. Its like placing a leaf next to a magnet. The magnet's magnetic feild doesn't effect the leaf in any way. But thats being way to technical.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: In that case I call a direct hit. And knock it off with the OOC only posts.IC: Tawk turned his Kahu into a roll dive to evade the magnetic field as his Kahu complained."TAWK YOU KNUCKLEHEAD WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" Kylina shrieked as Tawk was on a collision course with an oncoming climbing Gukko."DO A BARREL ROLL!" Mawl yelled at his twin."Relax! I got this!" Tawk yelled back at his second sending the Kahu into a spiral right again narrowly evading collision with the Gukko.Xavier in the meantime had fired another disc at a Mystix."TAWK I'll KILL YOU!" Kylina snarled at her pilot as he pulled Sporky out of the dive."No you won't. You love me too much!" Tawk laughed before pulling the Kahu back into a climb.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: STOP THE OOC ONLY POSTS!!! Really, though, they don't belong here, just PM each other if you have questions. It's not against the rules, but it's a bit annoying when this is meant for RPing not discussing. (That's why there's a discussion topic)

IC(Gezdom and Ledzel)

"His history with the clan is one reason why he's here," starts the Toa of Green. "I don't know him personally, but I have learned everything I need to know about him. That is, his parents were killed by the Skakdi and Ledzel has sworn to kill the members of the clan. In turn, my father is setting up a bounty to defeat the clan." Gezdom concludes his story.On the inside, he was hoping that someone would speak up and join them, but he didn't want to deprive anyone of their new settlement here.I'm going. Ledzel steps out of the lake and walks over to Gezdom. "I'm going." The Toa of Stone looks to Alfon and asks,"Do you want to come too? I'm not making you and don't think you have to go because of me. Just, would you like to come?"-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: AelynnWanting to help in the battle Aelynn launched some spikes off of her blade and directed them at one of the bat creatures (NPC). It didn't even have time to turn as they lodged themselves in its armor. It did have time to scream and fall as one sliced through his wing. Now just 20 more where that came from.OOC: Disregard Aelynn's last post. I know NPCs are suppossed to not be easy to kill, but this one was caught of gaurd and he should survive the fall.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Any NPCs part of a player-controlled army is cannon fodder. They should die from a stiff breeze, as they are not allowed to even be there.IC (Madrihk):"So you are leaving, then. Tell me, these Skakdi... can they be said to be a treat to the island at large? For if so, it might be of benefit for us to live up to our name..."

OOC: Sweet does that mean I can us a pebble as a WMD? XDIC: Aelynn and random NPCFinding that she couldn't do much on the ground, Aelynn (And Laki if its ok with Visaru) went to look for a gukko to ride. Finding one sitting on a platform with its rider, She asked, "Could I (We) barrow you gukko for a little bit?""Sure," the Le matoran replied, "I never did write-sign up for this..." XDGetting on the gukko she directed it towards the centre of the battle.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AlfonAlfon shook his head. As much as he enjoyed Ledzel's company, he joined the ILS to build a village and he would finish his part of the bargain. To be part of building a new settlement which could act as a beacon of hope was more important than petty revenge for the Toa of electricity."Sorry Ledzel but I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline. Unless all of the ILS is going that is."

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, and Sagom)

"No, don't bother with your entire group," replies Gezdom to the leader. "This is a job for us; you all need to stay here and build this settlement." Ledzel wasn't paying attention to the Toa of Green's words. He was thinking of ways to convince Alfon to join, but he knew that this wasn't the place for the Toa of Electricity."Okay, I understand," he replies. "I'll be back soon and we can get back to work."Smiling, Sagom looks toward Nost and says,"I guess we're leaving now.""Yes, let's get going," says the Toa to the others. "It's been nice finally meeting you, Madhrik, and I'll return your Toa of Stone in no time. I promise."-Mef Man

IC: Nost / Alfon"Looks like it." said Nost quietly. He hadn't spoken a word the entire time the two groups were making conversation but merely stood there, listening and observing."Don't you die on me, stone head." said Alfon tapping his friend on the back. In truth, he was somewhat depressed that his friend would be gone and risk dying but he did his best to hide it, wearing a very faint smile.

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, and Sagom)

"Don't worry; no Skakdi's going to kill me," he replies to Alfon, a faint smile on his face. Ledzel holds his hand out for Alfon to shake. "See you soon, buddy."Gezdom rolls his eyes before waving bye to the others. It was going to be one of those dramatic goodbyes...Whatever...The Toa of Green was soon back on his Gukko and flying in the direction of Le-Koro.Sagom watches the two say their goodbyes, but she knew they needed to leave. She simply just held Nost's hand and waited for the two to finish speaking...-Mef Man

IC: Alfon"See you soon." said Alfon, shaking Ledzel's hand with a rather firm grip while looking the Toa of stone right in the eye. He held his gaze as he released his grip but quickly muttered in an undertone."Get yourself a girl while you're on 'vacation', hmm?" Before Ledzel could respond, Alfon shooed him away to the other group which he was joining. He stood up straight and held his hand up to his head like a soldier would do to salute his superior, exactly like he did with Madrihk. Rather than a sad smile, he was now wearing that typical, mischievous and goofy smile of his with a glint in his eyes.

IC(Ledzel and Sagom)

Ledzel was about to say something when he was rushed to the side of Nost and Sagom. The Toa of Stone turns around and returns the salute, a sad smile on his face as well, before turning to Nost and Sagom."Ready to go?" she asks. Sagom would've broken up the party a long time ago, but she understood what it meant to leave your close friends and family. It was important to say good bye; not just leave without a word."Yes," Ledzel replies simply, looking down at his feet.The Toa of Water looks at Ledzel with a worried smile on her face before turning to Nost. "Help me up, would you?"-Mef Man

IC(Agira): The mystix had two mystix with him as he trudged along the jungle floor. "Probably should have waited for night to attack...Redshirtias, scout out ahead!" A Red Mystix went ahead, and was promptly ambushed by a Gukko's corpse. "Okay, Yellowshirtias, do the same thing, but don't die this time." The Yellow Mysix cautiously went ahead before being splattered against the ground by the Gukko's rider. "Urgh..why do I even bother." He looked up, squinting in the daylight. He created several areas of turbulence in the air before continuing towards Le-koro.OOC: I really wanted to do this joke.

Edited by Nitro Frost

OOC: ...I don't get it.IC (Lemaku)Lemaku drew level with one of the Kahu just as it pulled out of a dive. He looked across to see two Matoran, an Onu and a Ga, riding it. The Onu-Matoran was clearly enjoying himself, while the Ga-Matoran looked none too pleased with him as she pulled out disks to throw."Airmen!" he called over the rushing air. "You're the 4th Irregulars, right?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Desert? There's a Desert in Le-Wahi? When did that get there?"Hey bro! How's your collision count today?" Mawl laughed as Scruffy dove into formation."Still zero!" Tawk grinned flashing his twin a thumbs up."Kylina probably had something to do with that." Mawl returned the grin.Kylina whacked Tawk. "You do that one more time and I'm feeding you to the Kahu!""Hey Kylina! The brass on the Kahu between us wants to know if we're the Fourth Irregulars Squad!" Xavier called out."Brass? Where?" Mawl looked around. "I don't see no brass.""Only brass you like seeing is on Kylina!" Tawk roared with laughter."I swear Tawk! One more word! ONE MORE AND YOU'RE WALKING HOME!" She hissed. Turning so she could see the Le-Matoran between them she called back. "Yeah that's us! What of it Brass?""Hah! The great Tawk, walk home? Never! I fly like a Gukko!""With all that hot air you're breathing bro you'd drop like Pohatu in water unless you close your mouth so you can still float!" Mawl teased.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: NostLike Sagom instructed, the Toa of ice helped her onto their gukko bird seaweed although, Nost didn't hop on like he usually did. Instead he helped Ledzel onto the gukko bird, sitting behind Sagom."He's going to need a ride and I seriously doubt a Toa of stone has experience with taming wild gukko."Right after that, Nost used his Mahiki to turn into a tiny Fikou spider and crawled onto their ride. He'd weigh a lot less at the expense of staying in the shape of a Fikou during the entire flight. Hopefully, he wouldn't fall off and plummet to his death.

IC (Sentraken): Sentraken quickly scaled the wreckage he and The Shadow had created, and made his way into Le-Koro. He began tearing down huts, and frightening Matoran.(Traxin): Traxin scaled the tree with surprising ease. He wondered why he hadn't thought of that in the first place. Once he climbed up, the first thing he saw was Sentraken. "It can't be..." he muttered, shortly before spotting Zarrus, who was approaching the Vortixx, unafraid, almost smiling. What was he thinking? The conversation was hard to hear, due to Traxin's sensitive ears and the battle sounds all around him, but he managed it."Sentraken. It is I. Is this the conquest you told of? You might succeed." said Zarrus. Sentraken ignored him, and two of the bat things grabbed him. "Do you recognise this Matoran?" said one.Sentraken stared emotionlessly at Zarrus, before saying a dark, "No."Zarrus cried out and struggled, "What?! You lied! You promised me power! Glory!""This might hurt a bit." said one of the creatures menacingly, shortly before tearing off Zarrus' arm, and throwing him off the platform.As much as Traxin hated Zarrus in life, he was shocked at how brutally and mercilessly he was executed. Traxin unleashed a mighty battle cry, and charged.(Zar): "Pathetic fools! There's no escape!" Zar screeched, swooping down on the Matoran, and tossing a Madu fruit at a hut, which exploded. Several more Mystix landed next to him on the main platform. "Status report." demanded Zar. He liked his little tasters of power."Going well so far sir. At least two casualties, but enemy destruction is high." was the soldier's reply.Zar was just about to applaud their efforts, when the Mystix he was talking to had a dagger go straight through his head. All of the other Mystix in Zar's squad were also cut down, Zar himself only just managing to escape, hovering above the village. A Toa suddenly appeared, who had evidently been using a Huna. Zar fled, looking for an easier fight.(Sentraken): Sentraken confronted the Toa who had cut down the Mystix. He evidently recognized him."Sentraken." the Toa said. They must have had a previous encounter, which Sentraken had forgotten."Toa.""Don't pretend you don't know me. I don't play games.""Oh really?""Yes. You shall pay for what you did to my friends.""You are mistaken, Toa. I do not play games." Sentraken drew his sword, and the two clashed in an incredibly evenly matched duel, which continued across the village, causing little collateral damage. The two were evenly matched in skill, despite Sentraken's obvious size difference. Occasionally a Mystix or a Matoran would interfere, only to be swiftly struck down. The duel could not be interrupted.OOC: Sentraken and Traxin NOT open for interaction. I just want to keep them out of the way while I play as Zar, who you may feel free to attack.

IC(Ledzel and Sagom)

Ledzel waves goodbye to everyone before turning around and holding onto Sagom for balance. Karz, this is...awkward...Sagom blushes as Ledzel holds on to her, but tries to brush away the thought while holding her hand out to Nost for him to climb onto her. He'd be safer on her instead of on a thrashing Gukko.-Mef Man

IC(Sagom)

Sagom gently lifted Seaweed into the air and they were soon off; heading toward Le-Koro then the Skakdi. It was almost time; the four (not including Papa and anyone else he hired) were almost ready. They would soon see the demise of the Skakdi.And no one could stop them.OOC: End of Chapter 3 :P Starting Chapter 4?-Mef

"Commanding Officer? We need no stinkin' Commanding Officer!" Mawl shouted. "We're the 4th Irregulars! Best unit in the whole Gukko Force!""Mawl tuck and roll! We got a batman fleeing the Koro!" Xavier announced."DIVE BOOOOOMMMMBBB!!!" Mawl yelled as the Kahu accelerated straight towards Zar hard. Xavier took aim and braced himself."AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! THE BATMAN TALKED!" Tawk yelled in mock surprise of Ignotus's speech."Because you're easily the most important one here judging by the formation you're in!" Kylina pulled two discs from the rack and spun them on her fingers in each hand."And that makes you a prime target!" She flung one disc at the Mystix leader.

IC: AelynnFlying into battle on a gukko she heard one of the bat creatures say, "Why are you all fireing at me? There are plenty of other Mystix you can kill!" First thing she thought of: Leader. Second: Kill. She then replied with a swarm of razor sharp spikes directed towards the being, supposally a Mystix, whatever the karz that was.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Ledzel and Sagom)

"So, how much farther do we need to travel?"The Toa of Stone was getting impatient. He had been away from his group for almost an hour and he was already getting homesick. It was nice to be holding onto a Ga-Toa (especially an insanely beautiful one), but he'd rather be with his friends."Don't worry...Ledzel, was it? We're almost there," relies the Toa of Water. That's the fifth time he's asked that..."Get ready to change back, Nost, we're about to land," she says to the Rahi that was on her hand. If Ledzel hadn't seen the Toa of Ice change into a beast, he would've jumped off of the bird right then and there. But, it was indeed just Nost."That's a nice trick you have there," Ledzel says to the Toa of Ice.-Mef Man

OOC: Chapter 4 commence! :PIC: Alfon / NostAlfon waved his last goodbyes as the gukko lifted off into the air, taking his friend with him into the blue sky. Once Ledzel was out of view, Alfon lowered his arm and went back to working on the shelter which was almost finished. All he really wanted to do right now was go to sleep."I wish." squeaked the tiny Fikou spider/Toa. That trick earned him a slap in the face and he wasn't so keen on using it as a practical joke anymore. The ground was approaching and Nost was relieved to know that he'd be rid of his stupid rahi body.

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: I did notice, but it sounded like Laz was just talking to himself ;)IC (Lemaku)"Look, I'm not too pleased about it myself!" Lemaku said. "But orders are orders!"Firing another disk at a guffawing Mystix nearby (Laz), he had Lahka swoop around so that they were on the other side of Mawl and Kylina."What's your name, Airman?" he asked Mawl's disk-thrower, the Ga-Matoran.

IC: Ignotus"Fine then. If you're going to bring me down, I'm taking you down with me!" Ignotus magnetised the Gukko (not the pilots) of Xavier, Mawl, Tawk and Aelynn to the ground, before propelling himself upwards to avoid their attacks. And then he laughed."The entire Gukko force against five Mystix? Not exactly fair odds. You'll need a few more fighters!"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ignotus"Fine then. If you're going to bring me down, I'm taking you down with me!" Ignotus magnetised the Gukko (not the pilots) of Xavier, Mawl, Tawk and Aelynn to the ground, before propelling himself upwards to avoid their attacks. And then he laughed."The entire Gukko force against five Mystix? Not exactly fair odds. You'll need a few more fighters!"

OOC: I think the ground's a bit too far away for you to do that...

IC: AelynnBefore her gukko was magnitized to the ground she had managed to stop the madu fruit by creating a thin iron shell around it. She just handed it to Laki (who may be or may be not there) before her gukko was plummiting to the ground. Using her iron powers again she created a platform just bellow all of the riders that where effect by the magnetic gukko.OOC: Man she is going to be exremely drained after this. I now have TWO Frag Madu >:D she won't be able to fight much now she's making the platform float in mid air.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Agira): Time to initiate Plan: Plead Sympathy...Here we go."Hello! Help! Le-matoran people! Let me in!" Agira attempted to sound as helpless as possible. "I have vital information on how to defeat the mystix!"And by that, I mean how the Mystix will defeat you.A Le-Matoran looked down on the Dark Green Mystix. "No! You're...one of those things!""Not all of us are like them! I just want peace on this island! Please let me up!"Of course, were the mystix to take over, there would definitely be quite a bit of peace going around...Unless there were to be Rebel Scum.

OOC: Watch those details. They'll kill you. We ain't flying Gukko and Mawl is busy with Zar I believe. And who is Aelynn? That's not one of mine.By the way. Incoming. You missed an earlier attack that was unaffected by your first magnetic wave which means you're in for a triple hit. Plus the ground is not metal, It's dirt. You can't magnetize things to dirt.IC: "...It's Kylina and I'm a woman by the way!" She called to Lemaku.Kylina and Tawk watched as the Gukko birds dropped from the Mystix's attacks having been magnetized together and unable to fly. The Kahu remained unaffected."...Did he just drop some Gukko WAAAAAY down there and completely miss us?" Tawk asked his second."Yep and he's about to pay for that mistake." Kylina flung her second disc. It whizzed through the air colliding with the first two disc's she threw still in the air redirecting them both at Ignotus. She quickly drew yet another disc and hurled this one so that it turned vertically and came at the Mystix leader from another direction."Oho no way he can dodge THAT trick shot!" Tawk grinned. "Also when I do this! CHARGE SPORKY!"The Kahu let out a cry before throttling forward rapidly gaining on Ignotus.Kylina drew three discs from the rack and fanned them prepared to throw as soon as she saw a break in the Mystix's flight path.-------Mawl grinned as Zar flew right into the path of Scruffy. "SAY HELLO TO MY FEATHERY FRIEND!" He called out as the Kahu reached out to snatch the Mystix in it's talons.

OOC: Thats my character that just created a platform for you characters to land on and not die, if you noticed... And he could creat a magnetic feild directing the gukko to the ground. :PIC: AelynnShe pretty much was just laying down on the platform she created, trying to keep it in the air.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Not fair! You can't throw that many things at him. And all on one level. You gotta think three-dimensionally.And, by the way, according to Ghosthands' physics, dirt can be magnetised.IC: Ignotus & LazIgnotus allowed himself to drop a short distance, putting his attacker and all their attacks on a collision course. He then flew to the village, and specifically, Turaga Matau's hut. He opened the door, and walked in."I have a proposition for you."Laz dodged the disk."Hello? I'm talking to you."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill