Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Incommodo & IgnotusI hope that other guy's remembering to take note of this stuff."There're a few holes in your story." Incommodo pointed out."It... bugged me." Ignotus said to Agira. He did not often make attempts at humour. At this point, he remembered why.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak let out a silent sigh of relief, happy that the agency managed to get a trustworthy member. He didn't really consider himself really trustworthy, seeing that he had been hiding from some of his neighbours that he had borrowed their kitchen supplies without asking in his attempts to make explosives. However, he did not dwell too much on that, and continued to listen in on the conversation.

IC (Sentraken, Le-Koro highway): Sentraken rolled his eye at Ignotus' remark, but said nothing, not wanting to dampen their relationship. Especially if his plans were to come to fruition. Soon, the group had arrived in a large cavern, which had clearly been carved by Matoran hands."Behold! The crude workmanship of Matoran kind!" he announced sarcastically, gesturing to the large cave around them, "As you can see, it's just the bare minimum. But it does it's job. Now come! Le-Wahi awaits." he turned his body so that the Mystix had a clear view of the tunnel exit. He swung his arms in the direction of the hole in the wall and bared his teeth in a rather disturbing smile, "You first."

IC: Ignotus"Thankyou." Ignotus walked through the tunnel. This is a person who has plans. No sane person would awake the Mystix; Nor would any insane person. He must believe he has something to gain...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Nex"Inconsistencies? Really? I'm not sure what you mean, I am just stating what I know of, I don't know what..."He looked like the life was suddenly drained out of him as he seemed to reach a conclusion. He seemed to have given up/"...Fine... I will tell you. That Toa I have been speaking of, the one I believe is behind these NEX Tablets.... he is my son. He... he has... he is... killing people... I do not know where he currently is, or what he may call himself, but I can give you a rough description of him, based on when I last saw him, many centuries ago..."IC: DromeIt was as if a slapstick comedy routine had come to life. I was being zapped and punching him, while he was bashing me with with farming tools.It was enough to make you wonder if Mata Nui had set this all up, just for a laugh.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: What on earth is Nex, and who is it run by?IC: ArgentumArgentum struggled to think. Thoughts rampaged his head. Why?Fuming, he hit himself.Only way to do it was this way.He stepped towards Turaga Whenua's hut, and knocked on the door.This is the only way to fix yourself from the dark times you had.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Incommodo"I see. Yet somehow I am doubtful of your sincerity; How about some proof?" Incommodo noticed that Nex had changed his story. Which was good, as it proved he had been correct not to trust him in the first place.OOC: Pointing out inconsistencies is fun, especially when they're non-existent.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo"No proof? And, you don't want me to tell anyone. Because you don't want anyone to know. Which is fine, because I'm not telling anyone. Just a few little problems, you see. First of all, you're lying. Second, I know this. Third, you now know that I know this. And fourth, and I must admit I'm rather proud of this one, HE knows you aren't telling the truth." Incommodo getured at the huts."Fact of the matter is, you're a liar. And this time, you're telling the truth. And if you try to run, you may wish to take note of the fact that your feet are magnetised to the ground. Now, at this point, I've ruined my first plan. But if you decide to kill me, my friend will know this. And you don't know where he is. And that's my second plan. So, are you going to tell the truth, or are you going to do something you'll regret?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: NexThe Turaga put on a completely confused look on his face, he seemed completely surprised at what was happening. But, though no one could tell, it was faked."I have told you everything I know! What more do you want!? Who is this HE, and what does he want from me!?... you... you're working for my son... he sent you to kill me, didn't he?... He... he is the one, the one killing and placing the tablets, isn't he? You know this, you are working for my son, the murderer!"He sat down on the ground slowly, a challenge when you can't move your feet. With a sigh, he looked up at the Toa."If you must kill me... may I suggest making it swift, and painless? And tell my son that I am sorry, I feel some responsibility as to what he has become, but he must stop..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Incommodo"'HE' being my colleague from Dark C. Now, listen carefully: Either you're telling the truth, or you're a very good actor. I'm going with 'actor', here. And I don't work for your son, because you are in charge of NEX."OOC: Not meta-gaming; Incommodo's just stubborn. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: I know, this is all just a refusal to back down from both sides. This is entertaining. :DIC: Nex"And somehow, I think you're lying. You're no detective, you've been sent to kill me, I know it!"He shouted up at the stubborn Toa."You work for my son, you don't want the information I'm writing to get out, so you have been sent to kill me!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Incommodo"Okay then, I'll give you two options. The first is that you tell me the truth, and I walk away; No-one needs to get hurt. The second, however, is that you continue with this story about your son, and I arrest you, and bring you to Dark C. After that, I don't know. Maybe we'll kill you; Maybe we won't."OOC: Incommodo would never actually kill him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Delak / MinhoBoth partners sat on the bench, observing the scene between Nex and Incommodo frm afar. It was clear that Nex was pulling off the same stunt he had with them to elude the truth judging by his body language and his sudden shout which could be heard from afar."I think we should help him.""Wait..."OOC: Is it okay if I step in guys?

OOC: Sure, go ahead. Nex needs a little help here.IC: Nex"So what you are saying is that all detectives attempt to acuse the wrong people, without even investigating other more likely suspects?"He shook his head in disgust."If this is called justice today, then I have another reason to miss the days before this island."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Help or no help, Incommodo's gonna keep pushing.IC: Incommodo"Eh... No. All detectives have a sixth-sense of sorts for who is and who isn't the culprit. You, my friend, are obviously a murderer."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Delak and Minho to the rescue! (Skraatuth too :P)IC: Delak / Minho"Now we get up." said Minho, lifting himself off the bench and walking over to Nex."Finally." Delak got up and followed Minho.They both knew they'd have to go along with whatever he was telling the stranger and hopefully it was the lie about him being a writer. By the time they came along, both heard Incommodo accusing Nex of being a murderer. Technically, he wasn't. "Scram. Who do you think you are calling him a murderer?" said Delak menacingly at Incommodo."Who's this guy?"

IC: Incommodo"I am calling him a murderer. Technically, if the information Dark C has is correct, he isn't a murderer, persay, but he is responsible for a number of deaths." Incommodo said, then he turned to Minho. "I am Incommodo. Or 'Inc'."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo"First of all, my name is cool. Second, it's Dark C Investigations. And third, your boss here was clever enough to leave a tablet and a few witnesses for my boss."OOC: Incommodo is a cool name.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Erken from Le-Wahi):IC (Erken, Onu-Koro):Returning to Onu-Koro brought back bad memories for Erken. It was here that a killer had gone on a rampage and about a dozen beings chasing him. Erken had been among them, but had been injured by falling rock. After that Erken had gone into hiding for a while before going to Ko-Koro."So, our next move?" Erken inquired.

IC (Skraatuth, Onu-Koro): Skraatuth struck the palm of her hand against her face, "He's a writer, obviously whoever IS committing these murders isn't going to leave a tablet with their own name on it, are they? If I was a psychopath, and I'm not, I'd frame someone. Just saying. So it's possible that the murderer is framing this poor Turaga. We're on the same side here, you know. None of us want some crazy guy murdering random people."

OOC: Not in Delak and Minho's eyes :PIC: Delak / Minho "Stupid names either way." shrugged Minho. Being a Toa of magnetism, Delak could sense Nex's magnetised feet. Without lifting a finger, Delak began to counteract the magnetism powers at work on Nex's feet, making it easier for him to move around."Stupid name for a stupid person. Magnetising a Turaga? Only a fool would think a Turaga could outrun a Toa. Now then, like my friend here said, he's just a writer."