Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Hey Mt Ihu! :)IC: Kirbati: Onu-Koro:Nothing much, friend. Us underdwellers have simple lives; dig, live, and dig. There is not much going on here beyond my knowledge. Sorry. Would you like a drink? Kirbati told Weta telepathically, ordering a drink from the bartender.

IC:"You will have to excuse my friends." Agni told the newcomer, quickly pulling out his Ta-Koror-Guard badge again and showing it to the Toa of iron. "We have a lot to deal with right now and while we appreciate the offer of help...", he shot Mef another look of the Don't overreact to random strangers-kind, "...but as was pointed out, we are in a it of a hurry."This Toa seemed nice enough on a first impression-basis, but discussing the situation with yet another person would simply take too much time. If the Toa was headed to Po-Koro as well, Agni thought, they would walk the same road, but joining in on the quest was a whole other story.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Hey Mt Ihu! :)IC: Kirbati: Onu-Koro:Nothing much, friend. Us underdwellers have simple lives; dig, live, and dig. There is not much going on here beyond my knowledge. Sorry. Would you like a drink? Kirbati told Weta telepathically, ordering a drink from the bartender.

OOC: Hello Rakata. We seem to be bumping into each other quite a lot lately.IC: "Surely something must have happened in 25 years? Not even a new kohlii champion?"

ppg2.png

IC: Tirokk was startled at hearing the peoples destination, as he had been planning to go there himself... "Po-Koro? Are you kidding me? This is an impossible coincidence..." The large figure put a hand behind his head; " Well, perhaps I could join you for the trip? Get to know each other better?"OOC: Unless it's an inconvenience, and you don't want to have to interact with my character...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

OOC: It's fine with me, we just need someone who can be active. So far, you seem to be doing just that.IC: (Mef)"Sure, that's fine," replied the Toa of Earth. "As my friend said, if you are travelling to Po you're free to come along." Mef looks toward Agni and nods, mouthing How's that?"You two can go ahead, Valria and I will catch up," he says. He didn't want to rush Valria, but he wanted Agni to take the lead so he could watch for anything that may be in the tunnel. Mef, frankly, wasn't too sure about the new being, but he decided to let his normal suspicious nature not take over his manors.-Mef

IC (Weta): " My name is Weta. I am from Le-koro, but I have studied under Tang the hermit near Kini-nui for the last quarter-century. This toa with me is Jeni, whom I met at the temple."OOC: Jeni is not my character, but since her controller is offline, I assume she entered the bar as well.

ppg2.png

IC:Agni still looked at the Toa of Iron, as Mef and Valria walked on. "If you want to help, just look around. There is enough injustice to fight." His expression darkened a bit. "Especially these days. If you really intend to go to Po-Koro, you can travel with us. Just don't slow us down."He glanced back over his shoulder back at the other two. He still found it fascinating how fast these two had taken kindly to one another. They finally began to pick up a good pace for the journey and made their way deeper into the tunnel."So Tirokk," the Toa of fire asked, "what is your story?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Weta): Destruction shall follow... thought Weta. I wonder why. "A toa's path is never easy" he replied, thinking of what Tang would have said "That is why we have been given power - to stand between destruction and those we protect. hat is the virtue of Duty. If you wish to accompany us, I will not object, but Jeni may see it otherwise."OOC: That's the address you're waiting for, Nitro.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: (Mef)As Mef watches the two walk ahead, the Toa of Earth hangs the crossbow around his back once more. He smiles as he looks back toward Valria."How are you doing?" he asks. His arm still hadn't left her's and he wanted to keep it there until she could regain her strength. On second thought, he wanted to still keep it there once she got better. He really liked the Toa, even though he hardly knew her. Either way, he was going to make sure he took good care of her."If you'd rather not walk, I can use my Mask of Flight and we can be in the air in no time."

-Mef Man

IC(Lyrica, Mirr): "Temples? The only one I know of is the Kini-nui, and that's in the center of the island...""Fine then. Lead the way." Lyrica prepared to whip him."Erm...what?""I SAID LEAD THE WAY TO THIS KINI!"*Smack!*"Ow!"IC(Jeni): The toa of air followed the twosome, not exactly sure what they were going to do.

IC (Weta): Weta was not sure either, but if the aforementioned destruction should follw donw this particular tunnel, he was confident that three toa could deal with it. Moreover, he was pleased to have met someone with a bit of local knowledge who knew what they were doing.

ppg2.png

IC (Weta): Weta could see why. The cavern that the bridge crossed was so dark and deep, he could not see the bottom. A small flicker of worry told him that he might be being lead into a trap, but he extinguished it. If he could not trust a fellow toa, how could any Unity survive?

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: Kirbati: Onu-Wahi:Kirbati glanced at what awaited them. For what it appeared to be was a animal of some sort, so he went closer to investigate. The animal screeched as he got closer. Kirbati had head that sound before, but from where? All of a sudden, the animal came into some visible light, showing it was a Rahkshi. The Kraata squealed as it took out its staff, a Staff of Poison. Rahkshi! Stay back! Kirbati yelled to the others as he unsheathed his lance and thrusted it at the Rahkshi. It parried with a block from its staff and stuck its staff into the ground spreading poison.

Edited by Rakata

IC (Weta): Weta hopped baxck to avoid the poison, then withdrew a metal disk from his backpack. It had a sharp, serrated edge, so that when Weta sent it spinning through the air with his magnetic power, it threatened to punch a hole in the monster's armour and reveal the kraata inside.

ppg2.png

IC: (Valria)"I'm doing fine." She replied, although her voice remained quiet, she had a weak but gentle smile. However she noticed how she was able to form a sentence without pausing or stuttering. Could he really be having such an effect on her, that she felt so comfortable."I-I don't really feel like flying...I kind of...l-like walking right now." She answered his second question, though she looked away with a blush, but then it faded. "Y-you don't k-kn-know why Agni and I are traveling to P-Po-Koro do you?" She asked, so far they hadn't told either of them anything but Mef was honest enough that she felt comfortable around him and could trust him with what they learned.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Mef)"Well, don't worry about the whole 'flying' thing," said the Toa of Earth as he starts to chuckle slightly. Mef thought over her question for a moment before responding,"No, I guess I don't. But, that can wait until we get to Po-Wahi. I want to know more about you." He smiles once again as he looks back to Valria. "Have you been in Onu-Koro for long? It's been ages since I have."

-Mef Man

IC: (Valria)Well I've heard of it before traveling her...you see...I don't remember visiting these places." She looked downcast. "I mean I'm slowly remembering pieces here and there." She sighed, for once she was able to form full replies to another person."I lost my memory of traveling here and a lot of Mata Nui, apparently I was on a team with a Toa of Earth and a Toa of Ice. We were traveling, most of the stuff I remember now is...just...s-s-s-screams and p-p-pain." Her voice faltered as she went back to those memories.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC (Weta):The rahkshi attack within minutes of leaving the bar worried Weta. Would there be more? Putting his concerns into words, he asked Kirbati "You spoke of danger following you, but are you usually attacked by the Makuta's servants every few minutes? What have you done to deserve this?"

ppg2.png

IC: (Mef)Before Valria could say any more, Mef shakes her gently and says,"Now, don't think about the past." He looks behind them toward the direction of Onu-Koro. "The past could ruin you if you dwell on it too long..." He snaps out of his "dreamy" sounding voice. "Let's focus on the present and the tasks at hand."He regains his happy composure as he says,"Hopefully there'll be no more beings at Po who want to join us. It's getting a bit crowded." The Toa of Earth looks toward the new being who had joined them. "He looks like a nice enough Toa."-Mef

IC: Kirbati: Onu-Wahi:Yes. It has appeared so. I waged personal war against Makuta, disrupting his plans. He eventually confronted me, at the cost of my throat. Kirbati pointed to the barely noticeable brace on this chest nod throat. I am sorry to have brought you to this, so you are free to leave me, for I am cursed with Makuta's summons. Kirbati sighed.