Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: So, Gaea loves two beings now? :P EDIT: Nevermind, just noticed Senatos was dead.IC: Incommodo & Ignotus"Alright then. I'll see you later." Incommodo turned to walk out the door. Then, he turned to Chronn. "By the way, there's a hollow wall in the Koro. It seems to be shaped like a door." Incommodo thought it might be a good idea to point this out."Pleased to meet you. I am Ignotus, emperor of the Mystix, and soon-to-be ruler of Mata-Nui." Ignotus did not mind bragging. He rather enjoyed it, in fact.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ignotus"Allow her to speak. Although we are discussing serious matters, the conquering of an island requires allies." Ignotus then turned to Gaea. "I nearly controlled this island, but I was trapped behind a seal which could only be broken by one on the outside for centuries. I plan to take control of the Kumu Islets first."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo & Ignotus"Indeed. Have there been any advancements in transportation? We will need to reach Le-Wahi quickly. If we are to travel to the Kumu Islets." Ignotus was not aware of the existence of the Le-Koro Highway.Incommodo decided to try and find anyone suspicious. He noticed a Turaga; Under normal circumstances nothing unusal. Too normal, he thought. He then looked around, to see if anyone was watching them. He noticed a being on top of a hut, and activated his Kualsi."So," he began, "What do you think?"OOC: How's that for detecting skillz? :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Ignotus"Then we will need a boat, and we will need to complete this all under cover of night. The light, it... irritates me." Ignotus then turned to Sentraken. "In what direction is the highway?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak yawned as he watched the Turaga from his spot on the top of a house. It had been several minutes, and nothing interesting had happened. Maybe he should report to Chronn, but he decided that closer observation would be a better thing to do."Maybe I should get some food as well," he said, jumping over to a roof that was more nearby.OOC: Pirok, this is the guy Incommodo will be looking for. Anyway, TDC, what exactly is Nex doing at the moment?

IC; DromeA felt more pain in my arm, but returned a sonic blast at his face."I'm not... done... I will... win!"OOC: Nothing, Nex is being a normal citizen right now. Plus, he has been speaking in whispers. I would think even a Toa of sonics would have trouble hearing whispers from a distance.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: That is why Arkrak must work using his super-stealthy skills and get to a closer rooftop. He's only heard two words though.IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak leaned over the edge of the rooftop, trying to pick up what the Turaga and the other Toa were talking about. It was at times like these in which his element's sensitive hearing came in handy. However, his targets were too quiet, so all he was able to hear was NEX and killing."Hmm, should I follow them?" he muttered, as he strained his ears to listen.

IC: KadonSlowly, the pain receded to a bearable level. I sat up and looked around, noticing the unconscious Drome. "Serves him right..." I grumbled.I grabbed his arms and began to drag him toward Onu-Koro. I was tempted to leave him, but there might be Rahi about, and I couldn't just leave him there, not if I wanted to be a better Toa.Being a better Toa was getting quite tiresome.