BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Zakaro (Status: Ut-oh..) [HP: 7/20..for now]

..hello small space.

"Curse you, Ehks! And remember your health!"

4th wall, please.

Zakaro decided that if Ehks was going to do this to him, he would do this to Ehks. He concentrated, and the hand squeezed harder. Two fingers also parted to give Locke a stab-zone.

Who would relent first?

"This air is not great."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:

"Hah!"

(5/20)

"You fool! You've done the wrong thing!"

The fingers parted gave me enough room to ram one of my buzzsaws into the fingers below,in an attempt to weaken the grip. I also then fired a laser into the silly centaur's face at the same time.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: 7 health

Pahrak created several stone spikes around Zakaro's light prison.

"Excuse me sir, could I interest you in some free...accupuncture?!"

The spikes then closed in on the boxed Zakaro, hoping X would create small enough openings long enough for the spikes to get through. Teamwork!

Edited by Pahrak #0579

OOC: giving me a hi-five?

IC:

I smiled as Pahrak began forming nice, sharp stone spikes to jab Zakaro with. I opened enough room for the spikes to pass through, but nothing else.

And then suddenly I felt something hit my buzzsaw, and then glance off my upper arm.

Ow.

(4/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Status: Not happy, squished, hurt) [HP: 4/20]

"No, not realllEEEEEH!"

The good news was Zakaro could breath again.

The bad news was that he was squished and punctured.

Bad. Quite bad.

"ZAKARO ATTEMPTING TO GO!"

The earth hand squeezed as hard as possible before letting go entirely as Zakaro pushed against the sides of his prison strongly.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

Oh.

Look.

I'M FREEE AND THE BOX IS STILL UP!

I glanced at Zakaro, and smirked. "Hah, you're a bit trapped there."

The box continued to shrink. And by now, he could hardly stand up. MWAHAHAHAH

I then looked at the silly centaur, who was currently stuck on a spike.

"Why hello there!" I went to his side, and jabbed his ribs with my buzzsaws.

(2/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC:

Yay!

(1/20)

And, as I was on my deathbed, I decided enough was enough, and made the hardlight box a 1cm3 cube.

Well, as much as I could at least.

"Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahah!"

Death always seemed to happen to me.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Pahrak turned to Zakaro.

"Oh...right."

He created more spikes around Zakaro. If the box were to disappear, they would close in on him in an instant.

"Think very carefully about how you want to die. MWA-HA-HA-HA! Hm, evil laugh needs work..."

IC:

When the hands drew back, I fell to the ground, and quickly ducked and rolled.

"Hey! I'm still alive!"

I then made the hardlight box even smaller, in an attempt to completely destroy poor Zakaro.

well

squish him like a puny insect.

(1/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC:

Okay, so... I have no idea what's going on, but I'm gonna assume that Voltex's most recent health update included any damage I should have taken whilst I was absent. I'm definitely open to correction, though, and am perfectly willing to edit stats as necessary. :P

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 15/20 ] - Attacking Ehks

The Shadowhawk, eyes narrowed stoically against the pain of damage-taking and the general chaos of battle, hefted his protosteel tactical longsword in both hands and sprang toward Ehks, sending the extremely sharp weapon straight into the Av-Toa's back, pointy end foremost.

At least, that's what he tried to do. No auto-hitting allowed, remember.

OOC:

Ehks, you're a Toa of Light, right? Me no remember...

If Zakaro wasn't dead, Pahrak willed his stone spikes to impale him. He then turned to Shadowhawk and created a giant slab of stone over him, letting it fall full-force.

"And with that krana on you, you can't attack me! Thanks again, Kohrak #9381!"

OOC:

Okay, so... I have no idea what's going on, but I'm gonna assume that Voltex's most recent health update included any damage I should have taken whilst I was absent. I'm definitely open to correction, though, and am perfectly willing to edit stats as necessary. :P

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 15/20 ] - Attacking Ehks

The Shadowhawk, eyes narrowed stoically against the pain of damage-taking and the general chaos of battle, hefted his protosteel tactical longsword in both hands and sprang toward Ehks, sending the extremely sharp weapon straight into the Av-Toa's back, pointy end foremost.

At least, that's what he tried to do. No auto-hitting allowed, remember.

OOC:

Ehks, you're a Toa of Light, right? Me no remember...

Taking attacks since the update into account, you should be around 10 health now.

OOC:

Alright, Krana doesn't directly cause damage... and a Firebomb, I think, is a minus three?

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 10/20 ] - Semi-squished beneath ginormous stone slab

The Shadowhawk jerked his blade free of Ehks' limp corpse in a single smooth motion--

A shadow fell over him as a magnificently huge chunk of rock solidified in midair and began plummeting downward with tremendous speed, straight for the hapless grey ninja assassin person. There was no chance of dodging it, no chance at all.

Oh... .

Falling flat, he hastily rolled over and down into the middle of a nearby mudpuddle, hoping the slight depression would keep him from being submitted to the immensely painful 'anvil effect'. And it did, sort of. The stone slammed into place, crunching his armor a bit and maybe wrenching a few ribs around in ways they weren't intended to be wrenched around in (-2 HP), but the spongy earth redirected a large portion of the impact and the bubble of air he was now trapped in would keep him breathing for a time.

Wincing, he twisted around in the claustrophobic utter blackness and tried to make himself comfortable. At least, the stone wolves couldn't get to him here.

IC:

8/20

"ZAK! NO!!" Centaurus was in grief. He was one of only two left.

But then...

He pulled the stone spike out of his side...[7/20]

And threw it at Pahrak #0579.

"I WON'T GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT! Thanks for the stew, Ehks, I was getting hungry..."

OOC:

Last post of the day for me.

Edited by LockeBZ

IC (FROM THE GRAAAAAAAAVE):

"STEW FOR EVERYONE!"

I threw a bowl of EtherealOrganEhksStew!tm at everyone on the field.

"Eat up or I'll kill you when you die."

OOC: This is purely comedic, it won't cause any lethal distractions.

but it'll make you less hungry.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 9/20 HP ] - Being unwillingly submitted to acupuncture / activating 'ninja mode'

The Shadowhawk clenched his teeth in pain as stone spikes erupted from the underside of the slab and began to impale him. The process was slow, as they had to make it through his durable outer armor carapace before they actually hit his soft fleshy parts, but it was dealing enough damage already (-1 HP).

There was only one option left and, taking a deep breath to focus his mind beyond the immediate agony, the Shadowhawk took it. Slowly at first, then more rapidly, his physical essence began to waver and darken as he slipped partially out of the land of solids and piercing, into the land of ethereal nothingness.

In a word, he activated his ninja mode for, like, the fifth time in as many minutes.

IC: Voxumo [status: living Health 10/10]

Voxumo could feel the life return to him but that was not all. He could feel his body changing as the final metamorphisis of Voxumo started. The cocoon that had been protecting Voxumo began to shatter as a pair of giant moth wings pushed out and unfurled. With a geiser of water that splashed all the other combatants Voxumo flew out of the swamp flying high above the field. But he was no longer voxumo. No he was now Voxuthra, a giant energy moth made completely out of bluish grey energy. He watched each of the fighters below and offered them a loud screech as he flew away into the sunset. As he flew away Voxuthra could hear his teammates shouting

"Voxuthra! Please come back Voxuthra!"

Or at least this is what Voxumo's mentally unstable mind imagined. The reality of it was Voxumo began clawing his way through the dirt and grime of the swamp, clawing past long dead rahi and fighters. Voxumo's right hand shot from the ground and clamped onto the first thing he could find. which happened to be shadowhawks's right leg just as he was going into ninja mode. As he felt the body leave his grip he shoved his way past the dirt and emerged with a crazy look in his eyes. He was a man who had gone through death and lived to speak about it. The whole death and undeath thing can be a rather traumatizing experience. Voxumo then grabbed both his Scythe and Riflestaff, dual-wielding the weapons as his eyes locked on the corporeal form of Shadowhawk staring them down

OOC: Hey Shadowhawk is your ninja mode form able to be seen? Because from what I am understanding it just means your not able to be touched.. Intangible persay and vaguely transparent. Is that correct?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Being DEAD) [HP: loln0pe/20]

..That had been one of the worst deaths yet.

Death by Fire Bomb. Death by RNG. Death by Explosive Power-Ups.

And now Death by a box of light and stone spikes.

..How about we just say death by acupuncture. That's slightly less embarrassing than death by squishing.

Good.

"..hey, might as well honor the past."

The dead Zakaro set up a little stand and put his very nice, ultra-rare Bionifight 4 Offical Action Figures on Display, and stocked the rounds worth of Bionifight ULTIMATE Deluxe Offical Action Figures for actual sale.

..It's tradition.

....no really.

.....I'm serious.

I don't think they believe me. Zak?

"LINK!"

Thank you, Zak.

Zakaro

• Upvote 2

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Status: Being DEAD) [HP: loln0pe/20]

..That had been one of the worst deaths yet.

Death by Fire Bomb. Death by RNG. Death by Explosive Power-Ups.

And now Death by a box of light and stone spikes.

..How about we just say death by acupuncture. That's slightly less embarrassing than death by squishing.

Good.

"..hey, might as well honor the past."

The dead Zakaro set up a little stand and put his very nice, ultra-rare Bionifight 4 Offical Action Figures on Display, and stocked the rounds worth of Bionifight ULTIMATE Deluxe Offical Action Figures for actual sale.

..It's tradition.

....no really.

.....I'm serious.

I don't think they believe me. Zak?

"LINK!"

Thank you, Zak.

Zakaro

I find this post funny and approve of it

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 256/20, Status: Here, There, and Everywhere

ShadowVezon had sent out a small, harmless drone to survey the scene while his Avatar was... indisposed.

"Ooh, action figures."

He flew the drone down to the stand to buy some, to pass the time until Unit's murder.

"Hey, Zakaro, Can I have some figures?"

OOC: Today's gonna be a quiet day, isn't it. Ironic that it's my first day on School Holiday.

EDIT: No, this drone cannot be used as a weapon. It's basically a Core with arms. Do not use it as a weapon. Or a target.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: (Not like you care), Status: Here, There, and Everywhere

ShadowVezon had sent out a small, harmless drone to survey the scene while his Avatar was... indisposed.

"Ooh, action figures."

He flew the drone down to the stand to buy some, to pass the time until Unit's murder.

"Hey, Zakaro, Can I have some figures?"

OOC: Today's gonna be a quiet day, isn't it. Ironic that it's my first day on School Holiday.

You need to include your HP in every post.