Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I cut your shotgun in half with my longsword and I throw it in your face.

My mask.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I crush you with Russia. Yes, I mean the landmass. Yes, the whole thing. Yes, there's a gaping hole into the mantle of the Earth now. Yes, this is going to have a drastic effect on the planet. Not to mention the whole landmass of Russia crashing into a different point on the planet. Either way, the mask teleports to me, and I fly out of there in my giant, mechanical body.

My mask.

I entrance you with my smooth motions of interpretive dance to the point that you are unable to react when I snatch it from your grasp.

My mask!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I use a Bohrok to destroy the Hafu statue, you cry so I take the mask while you are preoccupied.

My mask.

I respawn.

Next to you and kill you.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I cut you in half with a lightsaber and throw you away using the force.

My mask.

I entice you with a massive platter of sizzling-fresh bacon. Given the choice, you drop the mask and dive into the bacon.

My mask!!!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?