Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I kill all of the natives with a Sith thought bomb. It also consumes that universe and you along with it. Thankfully, I stole the Olmak back, as well as the Ignika, and escaped to the prime dimension.

Even though G1 is better.

My mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

I eat Takanuva and subsequently spit light beams from my mouth, frying you.

My mask

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

*Activate Olmak*

There is a blast of bright purple light, the sound of crackling electricity, and a loud thump as a dark-armoured Toa falls from a dimensional portal. A loud "oof" accompanies the thud of armour against soil. The figure raises his head, removing the oversized mask from his face and replacing it with a pearly silver Kualsi. Deep green eyes scan his surroundings. He turns to his right in time to see something awful - a chaotic scene of death and destruction. Determined to put an end to the pandemonic violence, the Toa reaches out to the soil upon which he landed, the earth around him, and pours his strength into it.

The ground around begins to tremble, undulating with the force of elemental energy, raising in columns and surrounding the combatants. The pillars topple towards the scene of battle, collapsing over the fighters, grasping at them, clutching them. The soil becomes a cage for each of the would-be-warriors, leaving a cloud of dust.

The Toa strides between each of the cages, glancing at each of the cage occupants. He looks down to the ground and spies a bright, gilded mask, and a closer look reveals something startling. The combat was done over the legendary Kanohi Ignika - the Mask of Life. The selfsame mask that had disappeared from his world from the grasp of Toa Tahu only weeks ago.

Bending down, the earthen-coloured Toa lifts the mask and stores it on his back. Concerned for the consequences of carrying the cursèd Ignika, the Toa returns the giant Olmak to his comparatively minuscule person, and concentrates on home. He must return to Spherus Magna. A shimmering portal appears before him, and he steps towards it.

TL;DR *Mysterious Earth Toa's Mask*

OOC: I felt a desperate need to narrate the story of the mask a little more. It's all well and good to just slay each other and destroy universes over the Ignika, but surely everyone would gain some more enjoyment from a bit of writing here and there? If not, then so be it - but I shall be bent on wordforging.

• Upvote 3

Nokama Chameleon

Before Pupwa has a chance to act in such an atrocious way towards OmiChron's excellent writing, I quickly replace his face with death. But it is too late. The damage is done. I quickly break my way out of my earth cage, and take the olmak from the deceased toa of earth.

I also take the real mask from Pupwa's corpse, and start concentrating, feeling my way through the olmak to find out where the toa was heading... ahah. Found it. I open a portal and quickly jump through before anyone can interfere.

My mask... I guess? I'm really just going to see where this leads, so don't go bringing me back to the normal universe, I wanna see where OmiChron is taking this..

Edited by Toa Onaku

I happen to hop in the portal too and kill you when we arrive so we can wait for Omichron.

My mask(s)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Upon arriving, I rip open the fabric of space-time, causing colossal ripples throughout the Spherus-Magna solar system. Time is reverted. Space is altered. We end up in an alternate timeline where the agori and glatorians had died out when the planetary split destroyed the "Bara Magna" chunk. The great spirit robot never managed to get a good liftoff before the blast-wave caught up with it and destroyed it and all of its inhabitants with it. This is a dead timeline... And it's all my fault.

Not my mask, but I just caused indirect genocide..

I stop caring about everything and everything just goes into oblivion (except me and the mask, of course).

My mask!

Current collection:
2001: 

I eat Velika. NomnomnomGreatBeingsnom. Then I spit him at you *ptooie!*

My Mask again.

Current collection:
2001: 

The blast from the explosives-rigged Kanohi placed upon the Toa's face sends him flying into his portal, but the Ignika is blown from his grasp. No longer possessing the Olmak, the Toa no longer has control over his destination.

With another bright flash and the sizzling smell of ozone, the Toa scans his surroundings. Returning his Kualsi to his face, he feels his strength return to him.

Turning towards the now-setting sun, the Toa catches the sound of a wail and a loud spitting noise. A possible cause springs to his mind, accompanied by a sinking feeling. His duty to the mask may yet continue.

*still Kompanion's mask*

Edited by OmiChron

Nokama Chameleon

Toa Ignika (existing in a plot with no continuity called BZP)... Well, we all know what happens when he encounters Icarax.

So do I have two masks? Nope. Toa Ignika goes back into his canon universe, leaving me with the only Ignika in this universe. So, in other words...

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

As Stronius charges towards the earthen Toa, he activates his Kualsi, teleporting to behind the giant Skrall. Still barrelling forwards, Stronius stumbles; suddenly, he is encapsulated in soil.

The Toa turns his attention towards the figure holding the shining Ignika and the imposing figure standing beside them. A chill runs down his spine as he recognises the Kanohi Kraahkan - the Mask of Shadows.

Icarax.

It couldn't be. He had been killed. Then again, the Ignika was being tossed around like a Kanoka disk. Stranger things had happened.

As if on cue, a brightly-armoured Toa materialises and attacks the Makuta. With a sound like thunder, the pair vanish, leaving a lone figure holding the Ignika.

"Stop!" The Toa levels his spear and walks slowly towards the figure. "I am Toa Tohzak, protector of the will of Mata Nui and his people. Drop the mask. It must be returned to its resting place."

Nokama Chameleon

"Not on my watch."

All eyes on the JAG,but only for a moment, for the BZP member used his--mysteriously found--shap-shifting powers. His muscles began to shift in a grotesque manner and his bio-mechanical parts creaked and groaned. It was said that JAG grew three times that day, for now standing in his place was the form of the Dark Hunter named Devastator; powers and all.

JAG then used his telekinesis to draw the Toa closer before shattering his mask with a solid punch and then in quick secession grabbed him by the throat and hurled him away. The brute then snatched the mask and let out a triumphant roar.

My mask!

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Vashta Nearada. Need I go into details?

My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask. My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

Forget finding a pony. I shove your avatar into the soda. NOW there's a pony in there. While you try to get it out. I steal the mask.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

The bewildered Toa of Earth materialises in a sand dune. Rolling, he brushes sand from his body and taps it from his mask, then reaches below himself to find the Ignika, golden shimmer just visible beneath the grains. Clutching at the Legendary Kanohi - which had, until now, brought nothing but death - he raises himself up onto his legs and scans the horizon. Seeing dark lumps on the burning desert, he activates his Kualsi. The Mask will be going home today.

*Tohzak's Mask*

Edited by OmiChron

Nokama Chameleon