Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

Whether you're dedicated or not, it's still Pupwa's mask so I make him listen to Justin Beiber.

My mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

I coughed. My bombs had vaporized, but for some reason I could not fathom, I was still alive. I had seen the Toa famous for bombs and explosives remove my own, and hand my mask to the mysterious warrior.

Then the world had rocked with a tremendous explosion. Dust billowed everywhere, and I coughed. Walking, I saw the unconscious Toa on the ground. But the Mask, where was the Mask?

A glimmer caught my eye. I picked up the golden mask, clutching it to my chest tightly. Stumbling, I walked back to my room, and found a chisel, and began writing.

"Continue, OmiChron. It's page 42. Don't let me down."

Somewhere in the distance, I saw the mysterious warrior get to his feet. "My mask." I whispered again. "But it can be yours. I wish you the best of luck in holding on to it. May Mata Nui preserve you."

Then cruel laugh broke out of the shadows followed by the frightening shape of Glatorian. It was Snow N. Ice Oakenshield, the most silent and deadliest warrior ever to haunt the G&T halls.

Never one for giving eloquent monologues, Oakenshield launched at whoever was near his coveted prize--the Mask of Life.

A few shattering blows from his mighty wooden club and his opponents were down...but not out.

Either way, the Glatorian snatched the mask and calmly said, "My mask."

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Tohzak's deep green eyes flickered from behind his pearly mask as consciousness returned. Running his hands over the ground, he began to restore feeling to his body. Stretching and pushing himself from the floor, he looked around the room.

Again, the Mask had left chaos.

Scraps of metal and splintered timber lay around the room. There were no signs of other in the room, but Tohzak couldn't be sure. A huge wooden club lay off by the doorway in a puddle of water. The lave rumbled and hissed under the platform. And at the edge, it lay and glinted.

Ignika.

Tohzak walked cautiously towards it; he spun and scanned the room again, but no occupants made themselves known. Looking down at the mask, he knelt and retrieved the Kanohi.

*Mask is under Tohzak's care*

Nokama Chameleon

I break down a conveniently placed wooden door, and fire an olmak gun at Tohzak, throwing him into another dimension. Before anyone can react, I bend reality to create a doppelganger mask where Tohzak just was, thus making everyone jump to the obvious conclusion that he left the mask behind.

Where as this is not true, and the real mask is in Tohzak's hands, it is irrelevant now, as I take the mask which everyone believes is the real mask, and lift it into the air, shouting triumphantly:

THE MASK BELONGS TO ME!!

Edited by Toa Onaku

I jump out of the shadows screaming, "I ATTACK!"

The Glatorian come down on the Toa striking his collarbone with his might tree branch; having staggered the Toa he used a swift spinning kick to dispatch him.

Then he picked up the mask, "My mask!" He shouted.

Edited by JAG18

Being hit with a log, then kicked into the wall at high velocity is not a pleasant experience. Non the less, I am prepared for this kind of brutal violence against my body. I press down a clasp on my arm, and a special ultra-regenerative serum is initiated into my bodily systems. I stand up, completely whole again, and charge against you, knocking you down. The mask falls out of your hands and clunks on the floor, while the two of us combat. The resulting conflict somehow manages to throw us off the platform and into the lava.

No one's mask.

...Until I come along and take the mask.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

Taking advantage of the re-spawning rules, Snow N. Ice Oakenshield crawled out of the lava and struck an unsuspecting Kopaka Kompanion from behind. Of course, once someone falls into Snowy's icy claws--it's all over.

My mask.

It's over for Snowy if it's me.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I never thought I'd have to experience being chopped up by an axe, but here we are anyway. Of course, this isn't the end for me, if I were to die, I would simply be revived by the mask.

But I didn't die. Not this time. Instead, somehow, I was alive, chopped up by a madman, wide awake. Sure, it was inhumanely painful, but that's what you get when you decide not to go to the afterlife... and get brought back a mere second later, but that's beside the point right now.

Just as Jag turns away from my chopped up body, I use the black magic I had conveniently learnt for just such an occasion (although more just in case I lost a finger or an arm) and put myself back together. Then, I repay the favor.

My mask.

I give you a random AXE of kindness. To the head.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I burst open with extreme energy the moment kool kompanion hits me in the head with the axe, but due to a sudden, extremely localized time disturbance, the detonation is delayed until Jag suddenly attacks kompanion, but then I am released from the time-warp, and explode.

No one's mask. That regenerative serum I used has quite the nasty side-effect...

I break all seven barriers and take it.

(Star Wars reference)

My mask!

Current collection:
2001: 

Forget slapping. I use the Edge of a sword and Slash your head off.

Anyone notice my guitar jokes?

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I throw a baby seal at you. While you look at it in adoration, it devours your soul and then barfs it up into a nice solid block of matter so dense it sinks to the core of the earth.

I carefully move the baby seal and take the mask.

My mask.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Unfortunatly, the baby seal is NOT REAL. You are NOT REAL. You are just a tool for the awesome power of the dark one, who shall remain out of your reack FOREVER! Also, I steal the mask using an atomic vaporiser.

My mask.

Dont you just hate it when your in a shop then you turn off a power point because nothings plugged into it, then realise that it's actually a light switch.... yeah. :(

HUG, you say? Alright. I give you a GIANT hug and crush the life out of you. And everything else.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I activate my fail-safe machine, causing the mask to automatically teleport to me. Unfortunately, you were holding the mask during the teleportation, and as such, were teleported with it. Fortunately, the beam is too narrow to successfully transfer a full human being. Half of you stays, half of you goes... Not a pretty sight.

Anyway, the machine then proceeds to analysing the restorative effects of the mask, thirdly, creating a way to counter it, and finally, possibly finding a way to destroy it without consequences of a universal scale.

My mask and data on it. I may end this war yet...

Edited by Toa Onaku

I have Saban/Toei cancel the Power Rangers.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: