Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Voi, Ko-Wahi):"Huh?" Voi was snapped out of his thoughts by Stronin's question. "When I first met you? You do remember that I was... eh... drunk, then. I should never have downed those suspicious-smelling drinks. I knew it, but I didn't want to disappoint my friend, Kakaru, who had bought them for me. And..."Voi went silent as he remembered Kakaru. Why on earth had Voi left his friend? Where was Kakaru now?"Kakaru...", Voi said quietly. "I was in the bar with Kakaru, but I left him there. I suppose I was just so drunk. I swear, I will never drink again. Do you remember Kakaru, Stronin? In the bar? He was a Toa of Lightning. I helped him reach Po-Koro after he got lost in the Motara Desert. But when I got drunk, I left with you and Syyge. I should seek Kakaru again, one day, and apologize for my behavior."Voi looked sheepish as he said: "There's a first meeting for yah. I guess I was pretty stupid."

IC (Voi, Ko-Wahi):"I tried to blow up an inn?!" Voi exclaimed. "How could I..."As Trad voiced his thoughts about blowing up inn's, Voi couldn't help being shocked. What kind of a company was he travelling with?Then Stronin said that Voi's friend shouldn't be hard to track down."What do you mean?" Voi asked.

IC:Trad and Ire"Quick, Voi, can you form a sphere of still air around us?" chattered Ire. "No need to envelope me, as I'm using my Hau."Trad however, was pulling maps out of his satchel." We need to head north!" he shouted.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: TehlinA lone figure sat in the middle of the blizzard, his grey-green armor was covered in snow, as if he had been there for years. Wind whipped around him, and the snow drifts were up to his waist when standing. Next to the unmoving figure, the snow shifted and bulged; disterbing the relatively motionless area. An rusty orange head suddenly popped out of the snow, like an ugly flower. Two black beady eyes stared at seated Toa, and the ash bear nudged his arm.Tehlin snapped out of his trance-like state, and looked down; suprized; at the ash bear next to him. The Toa of Plantlife smile, and scratched behind Grecko's ear. His Zatth was handy when he wanted to call Savina's- no, his; for now; ash bear back. If you exluded the time an angry Nui Jaga followed. Recently, Tehlin had tried hard to forget his fellow Toa of Plantlife, as well as what had happened in Ga-Wahi. That was kind of hard when your entire body was a reminder.Shaking these thoughts from his head, Tehlin stood up, brushed the snow off of him, and set out further into the drifts of Ko-Wahi. Grecko followed close behind him, the ash bear's presence made known by the bulge that followed the Zatth user. Tehlin had just recently made it back to Ko-Koro, and was promply given one of the worst patrol routes for the Sanctum Guard."Gah! Always late!" the officer had said, giving Tehlin a few choice words as well as the assignment.The Toa of Plantlife had taken it without a word. There wasn't really anything he wanted to say that wouldn't get him stripped of his rank. He sighed, and continued on.

Tehlin was just about to head on back to the Koro of Ice when Grecko suddenly stopped, swivled his ears from side to side, and took off at a fast gait. Tehlin followed after him, not sure what had gotten into his ash bear. As he got closer to the Rahi, the Toa could just barely make out voices- the blizzard was still raging, making it hard to tell what was being said.Grecko, stopped infront of a group of Toa, Tehlin, breathless, a still far behind. Judging by their armor, they were a Toa of Iron, Sonics, Air, and Fire. One of them, red and silver, the Toa of Plantlife was unsure of.Grecko stared at the group, and a small growl escaped the ash bear.OOC: That's your group, Trad, Tapio, Hubert. ;)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Voi, Ko-Wahi):"Quick, Voi, can you form a sphere of still air around us?" chattered Ire. "No need to envelope me, as I'm using my Hau." Voi attempted just that, using his powers to try and create a sphere of still air. It was not easy and Voi found his energy reducing rapidly from the effort.Trad was pulling maps out of his satchel." We need to head north!" he shouted."How can you tell which way north is?" Voi shouted. Then he suddenly saw an ash bear approach. Afraid that it might attack, Voi took out his staff. However, it then hit him how strange it was for an ash bear to be in this environment.Then another figure approached from within the blizzard. It was a Toa wearing a Kanohi Zatth. He had soon reached the group."A Toa!" Voi exclaimed. "Hello there. Who are you? Are you lost as well?"

IC: TehlinHe aproched the group, one grey green arm held up to shield his eyes from the snow."Lost, no," he replied, shouting over the blizzard. "Sergeant Tehlin, Sanctum Guard. Are you lost? I know the way to Ko-Koro."From under his Zatth, Tehlin eyed the staff the Toa of Air had taken out. "And don't worry about Grecko," he said indicating the ash bear that had planted itself next to him. "He doesn't bite, although, be prepared for some licks."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Onarax, you said there would be a Vernadon post soon. You then posted only with Soran three times. ?IC: Vernadon felt a poke in his ribs. Isfel had started fidgeting again. "Sir, you're staring off into space. Stop daydreaming."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: (Ecanax)Ecanax felt the snow crunch beneath his feet. He saw Kini-nui in the distance. He never even gave Matu a reasonable goodbye. But it was too late for that. He was running faster than ever. He was running to battle. To battle Makuta. Already, he saw how a pack of eight Kurahk charge towards him. He blasted Plasma at one of them, and it fell off the mountain that they were on. This only made the others angry, and so they charged. Ecanax fought one of them and wrestled it's spear lose and stabbed the spear's owner. It tackled one of it's teammates and they, too, fell off the mountain. This only left five. And one of them shot at Ecanax and left him a wound as well as a gaping hole in his shoulder armor. He threw his spear at it, and knocked it unconscious. Then, as he was about to fight another one, he was shoved, and he fell off the mountain.

Edited by Parazan

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC: Tehlin"Fun..." the Toa of Plantlife commented, marching through the thick snow.Despite not being a Ko-Toa, the cold didn't seem to bother Tehlin, as he kept a constant pace; never slowing. If anything, this was a comfortable temperature for him. He glanced back at the group following him. "Ya'll okay back there?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Ecanax)Ecanax felt the cold shape it's way across his mask. He was falling off the mountain, and he was falling very fast. He saw the snow beneath him, and the long drop. He saw the dead bodies of the Kurahk that he killed. And then, he felt how he fell into a mount of snow; h was not dead, but he was wounded. It did not matter, because he continued running, with a limp pace. He saw Kini-nui get closer, and then, he fell. He looked back, and saw the snow was red with his own blood. He was shocked. But, then he saw a couple of Tohunga run towards him.

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC, Aurax: Aurax stepped up to Stannis. "I assume that you now know what's on the tablet. The only question now is- what's next for us?" Aurax wasn't quite ready to finish up this adventure. He wondered if there was anything else left to do after finding the rest of the clues. He dearly hoped so. Adventuring was now part of his life- he wasn't sure if he could go back to making weapons for people.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC:Nuju did not wince when Stannis shattered the Tablet. He would have done it himself, had the Pa-matoran not taken that action so fiercely. But Stannis had been too quick, and Nuju clicked and hooted angrily. Matoro came rushing back to his side hearing the Bird Language, and quickly relayed Nuju's words. "There was more writing on the tablet!" the translator said, apprehensive in the face of Nuju's wrath as he eyed the shale dust on the ground. "You are a... headstrong..." He listened to more irate clicking. "Headstrong, idiotic, and utterly thoughtless individual." Nuju glared daggers at Stannis. "You must be more careful if you are to bear this prophecy. Think! It suits you better than making stupid choices and taking stupid actions!"The Turaga poked at Stannis with his ice pick's butt end. "If you had not been lucky, then a key clue would have also been lost. Never rely on luck, or think you are lucky. That does not exist. But fortunately for you, Wanderer, I had seen the tablet before you brought it to me, when Whenua asked that I give him counsel. I remember what was written below. It was the six clues, those which were borne by the Chronicler's Company. So far only four have been discovered; as for Taipu and Kapura, they have not been found. They may even be dead. So that which you just destroyed was also the last record of their knowledge. Aside from what is in my own head."

test2.png

Ic: Before Nuju spoke, Stannis instructed Aurax to step back again, which he did so. It was still not time for them to be reunited; secrets still existed.Stannis replied to the turaga's engagement with steely calm. "If I were not a hero, I would want my champion to be one who acts and does what is right himself, not someone who waits for an elder's nod of approval. I know you read it before, Turaga," he said. "Whenua told me. I had already weighed the action and concluded the importance of secrecy reigned over hesitation, secrecy that will now be protected even more devoutly than before."He considered his net words carefully. "But if there was more to be said on the tablet, then please share with me what you know. Without Taipu, you always were the only link to reaching this prophesy," he said. "No harm is done, but much can be done if you do not impart your knowledge now." Nuju knew this to be correct, and time was ticking away. Three (he could not have known of Onewa yet) turaga were gone already; it was only a matter of time before he himself was carried away, and his secret with him as with Kapura.Stannis waited for the clues.

Edited by James Lester

IC: MatakiteHe considered the Voima's offer for a moment. Agreeing to help would mean waiting yet longer to meet with the Turaga. And yet, the way in which the Toa had worded the question implied that someone may need help. Wasn't this the entire reason he had ventured back to Ko-Koro, in order to learn from Nuju how he could better help the denizens of the island? And there was no telling how much longer the Turaga might be occupied..."I may be willing to help," Matakite decided. "However, my companion and I had already planned to speak with the Turaga of the Koro. It would be best for us to reach an agreement on the matter before we make a final decision." He looked a Tuanuku. "What do you think? Should we assist Voima? Or would it be wiser to continue to wait for Turaga Nuju's consultation?"

IC (Tuanuku): "I know little of wisdom," the being said, "but so long as this aid does not take us far from the sanctum, I see no reason not to do as this Voima asks. If we stay close, we shall know when the Turaga is ready and be able to request an audience when the time comes."

ppg2.png