Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Ko-Wahi)Good Lord, it was cold.The bitter fangs of the Ko-Wahi chill sank into hisbody, swallowing the warmth of his blood until nothing remained but an ice sculpture .And oh, was he sculpture-worthy.In my old body, he would have been at home in this freaking blizzard. Now, in this beautiful new frame of his, he could feel his life force beginning to seep away.Oh, well. Not like he was complaining. He liked the new model. As he scanned the blank white horizon, a building caught his eye: squinting, he realized it was some sort of school.Dorian Shaddix, Class Clown. He could get used to the sound of that.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Knife reappeared before Edge in their rented Ko-Koro hut. She told her tale with a smirk.And, following it, her plan.The two sisters wasted no time in throwing off their clothes and masks to change.OOC: Eight-hour (at the least) extremely localized timeskip here.IC: Naara sighed awake. The toa got up and dressed with a lethargic lack of enthusiasm.Fixing time...How troublesome.Walking from her hut, Naara stopped and let her senses take in the surroundings. Where was that Rannin...?

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Dorian (Nearing School, Ko-Wahi)As he trudged forward, only his rage at the snow moving him forward (oh, how he adored his Mark...) Dorian's keen eyes caught sight of a Toa of Water standing by the outskirts of the complex."Nice learning environment," he called out with a bit of a grin, tightening his string bag and brushing some snow off his marching jacket.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: The sharp senses of Naara caught the toa's feet on crisp snow before there was a call. Her half-lidded eyes rose to meet the stranger's body.Fe-Toa. Calix. Sharply dressed."Nicer than your travelling one," The I'Rohu drawled.She turned languidly-displaying the fact that her Iden was missing one cheek and exposing the smooth navy skin underneath without a care-then began to walk towards him.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

OOC: Thanks for giving me the idea of what happens next, Spawn.IC: Naara shrugged as she approached. "Do you know of a better name for it?"The snow touching Dorian melted with fair speed. Little drops of water had by now beaded his clothes and armor.

[Profiles]

IC: Utu - Ko-WahiUtu walked alongside Tank, Kearrstrun in front of them both.His hands were tied beneath his cloak."Stop."The group did so. Utu nodded ahead to the building, "What is that?" Tank shrugged.IC: Kearrstrun - Ko-WahiKearrstrun looked up and out of his cloak, "A recently built school."Utu looked at Tank. Tank shook his head.IC: Tank - Ko-Wahi"We aren't going there. There is nothing for us. We'll find a safe house in Ko-Koro, meet up with Yuru and Reaver, then we'll look into what this book has inside of it." Tank's tone was stern."Sounds good to me. I was just curious as to what it was."Tank eyed Utu as the three made a wide berth, passing the school.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Voi and Voima, Ko-Kini):"I already told you", Voi said quietly. "I am looking for a mask with a spirit in it. And Voima wants it first for something evil."*Voima gasped and turned around. He hadn't even noticed the Toa of Plantlife."Believe me, Toa, if I wish, I can easily flatten you to death", he said darkly. "Your little flowers really aren't much compared to that."With that he resumed his carving. "But flattening you doesn't interest me. Frankly, nothing about you and your friends up there interest me. I have a job to do. If you wish to watch me, fine, but I would suggest you avoid getting in my way."

IC (Voi, Ko-Kini):Voi stared at Stronin. "You... you know about Lohkare?" he asked, dumbstruck. Then, grimly, he added: "Of course. Voima told you..."Voi stood up. "Lohkare was a Toa of Stone long ago. He taught me and Voima the strange language we encountered in Le-Wahi and now in this temple. He wore a Komau, a Mask of Mind Control. Here. Now you know who Lohkare was."

IC (Voi and Voima, Ko-Kini):Voi took advantage of Trad's and Ire's acting and ran after them. "They're right", he simply said.Voima heard the additional footsteps behind him and turned to see Trad, Ire and Voi running towards him."Halt!" Voima warned them. "One more step from any of you and you will be crushed!"

OOC: I trust Stronin said that to Voima, not Voi. O_oIC (Voi and Voima, Ko-Kini):"Fools", Voima snarled. "You don't even know why you're trying to stop me. I have no wish to make enemies, but it seems I have no other option."A miniature black hole suddenly appeared next to him."I'd like to see you throw iron at me now", Voima said. "Or come closer to me, for that matter. Anything that comes close to me will be instantly sucked into this black hole. And in case you don't know what a black hole is, let me explain. Such a high amount of gravity, concentrated on one tiny little spot... it devours anything close to it. Iron... plants... disks... even light itself is unable to escape it."

ICNothing for it now, Trad thought.Ire blasted another sound wave at Voima, trying to break his concentration, or maybe move him just one step closer to the black hole.Trad had already plotted the trajectory and force needed to push Voima into the black hole or maybe....He launched his shield at a roundabout angle and as it was drawn to the black hole, it went straight at Voima's waist, about to slice him into half.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC (Voi and Voima, Ko-Kini):Voima laughed as Ire tried to blast him with sound. Stepping closer to the black hole, he entered the area where all particles of air were sucked into it. There being a vacuum, Ire's attack did nothing. As for Voima, he was not being dragged to the black hole even though he stood right next to it. It was his power that commanded the black hole and he would not make himself get crushed.However, Ire had managed to distract Voima from what Trad was doing, throwing his shield. As the black hole began to drag the shield, it came flying towards Voima with outrageous speed. Too late to act, Voima could only negate his black hole by reflex, making it disappear. The shield still hit him with considerable force. Voima was lucky to not have the sharp edges cut him but he was very unlucky in being thrown back at the door that had the carvings. Voima hit the door like a meteor, the impact making the rock shatter, opening another doorway. Voima was flown inside.Edit: OOC: Sorry, Hubert. I'm afraid you ninja'd me. Not that Voima could've replied anyway. :P

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC (Voi and Voima, Ko-Kini):"IF we stop him...", Voi muttered as he followed Stronin.Beyond the doorway, Voima slowly got up, groaning. Trad's shield had hurt him badly, fortunately not lethally. Voima forgot about the pain as soon as he opened his eyes, however. Before him was a huge carving of a Great Komau and underneath it was a pedestal with a stone tablet resting on it.Voima heard footsteps. Voi and his comrades were coming again. There would be no time to rest.Voima got up just as Stronin reached the room."Stop!" Voima shouted and concentrated his powers on the roof above Stronin. Soon the roof began to crack due to increased weight. Stronin would be squashed under a ton of rocks in no time.

IC (Voi and Voima, Ko-Kini):Voima reacted by making Stronin float, making him unable to keep running. He then ran to the pedestal and grabbed the stone tablet.Voi reached the room and saw Stronin floating in the air and Voima holding a tablet - probably the next clue - in his hands.

IC (Voi and Voima):Voi expected Voima to simply make Stronin crash to the floor, but instead the Toa of Gravity threw the stone tablet he held to the floor, shattering it."NO!" Voi shouted. "Now neither of us can find that treasure!"Voima smiled. "Correction. You can't find the treasure." He tapped his Mask of Psychometry. "I, on the other hand, will."Stronin had almost reached Voima at that point. The lack of gravity did nothing to hinder the Toa of Iron's process, due to his Kanohi Kadin. Voima showed no fear, however. Instead, he negated his own gravity and floated to the same level with Stronin, taking out his twin talons (which, by the way, were enormous and wickedly sharp)."You might be wondering why I'm not simply increasing your gravity and making you crash on the floor", he said. "But using the same old tactics can get bored at times. Besides, I don't want you to think that I'm unable to combat without using my power."