Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC:

[Kaccio] Ic: The observant toa didn't let many things past his gaze. He enjoyed his position, a fatherly one in which he could watch and record everything that went on around him, and on several occasions served more as an oracle than he did a teacher. While some would have resented that relegation, he was content with it. But even now, there were issues he could not ignore any more. Several times, the faculty had suffered a schism, and at the center of each time was Naara, giving Kaccio reason to doubt her abilities as a teacher. He was the unorthodox one, but Naara's seeming rejection of authority did not make things better as Kaccio's but rather made it worse.The teacher of the mind resolved to bring some semblance of order to the faculty echelon, especially to Naara. If Socugo was unable to take proper command and the original master was gone, then someone had to assume control of the situation. Kaccio was determined to remake the school to be what it was supposed to be, a pool of knowledge and a beacon of hope and peace, goals he sensed Naara did not work for. He would accomplish this, even if it meant removing the Toa of Water from the position she held.He shook his head as he watched Naara carry someone as if they were getting married. She headed for her hut, but Kaccio cut her walk short when he spoke to her, "Have you found someone to bed or is this another one of your games?" he asked.[stannis] The wanderer stood shaken, quivering. His hands both held a spear in defense, but there was no use anymore. The tentacles had taken Nuju with them, and with Nuju was the final clue he needed to succeed. For the first time sine he began his quest, Stannis was afraid. "The Makuta knows," he whispered. Worse: "And we do not. We do not," he sobbed. "We do NOT!" He threw both his spears at once at an ice stalactite that hung at the ceiling far above his head. The weapons flew straight and true with his powerful toss, and both hit their marks with rage-inspired force. The crystal formation cracked and fell down, shattering into a thousand shards at his feet, the wooden shafts scattering with them on the floor."We don't know it all!" he cried out. "Mata Nui save us, now we have nowhere to turn. I am the Wanderer, but I know not where to wander, I know not where to look. All I have is a half-written destiny, a mostly constructed puzzle."He looked to Aurax, Lekua and the other who joined them. "Nuju is gone, taken from this world, and with him, the knowledge that we need. It is lost now. We have nowhere else to look but in ourselves."

...Well, can't say I blame Kaccio.IC: Kaccio...An unknown. Troublesome.Naara did not turn to look at the speaker. She merely sighed."What are you referring to? The various examples of how I've not taken dung from anyone?"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: [stronin]"I think it's random. He supposedly possessed many people before. I remember he went insane for a bit and all the personalities of people he previously possessed took control, including a psychiatrist, a psychopath/madman, a posh woman and some guy who thought I was cool for creating a massive field of swords."

[Kaccio] Ic: "Is that what you think it is?" Kaccio said sagely, "Just being assertive?" Naara had caught on to what he meant immediately and he counted that as a good thing -- she was aware of her own actions. But how aware was she of the consequences? "It is one thing to be tough as nails, but being disruptive is something entirely different. Staunchness towards a good is always good, but stubbornness like what you do is not so predictable -- or benign. I would take care of what you rebuff, Naara; not everything people throw at you is dung."[Ambages] "Some relaxation is in order, I suppose," Ambages consented. He looked out the window at the blizzard that still endured unheedingly outside. "I'll have a meal, I think. A cured maha steak with grilled grapes. A stout porter and a whiskey chaser, too."

IC (Voi, Ko-Kini):Voi began to sing:"Through ages and timesthrough places unreala servant with dutydoes many deeds sincereWorry not, my friendDon't give in to despairfor someone is out therewith a heart pure and fairHe does watch over youHe cares for the weakHe comes to your aidAnd your time he shall tweakThe past is his wisdomThe future is his homeWith will of great goodIn souls he must roam"Then, after a moment of silence, he spoke: "Lohkare taught me and Voima that song when he told us about the legend of Henkka. I remember thinking it was ridiculous, but... well, I was very foolish back then."Voi looked at Stronin. "I believe you, Stronin. I believe you mean what you say about Henkka. Though I still don't understand everything about it, I trust you have met him. Even if he was me."A tear escaped Voi's eye. "I have been touched by a spirit, though I don't remember any of it. I don't deserve what I got. And if I had deserved it, I might have met him."

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)"Well, basically," Dorian said, abandoning his unconscious ruse and trying desperately to stand on his own two feet, "he means that stubbornness when you're aiming for a goal is always a good thing, but stubbornness for the sake of being stubborn is dangerous. He's saying you should use your rebukes wisely, too."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Naara shrugged. She wasn't surprised by her captive's consciousness...Allowing oneself to be grappled into submission without even a word had made her suspicious.She shifted the stranger, holding him more firmly against her torso. Her knowledge of anatomy and grappling-aided by training-given strength and agility-made it unlikely that he could escape even in such a carry.I need to interrogate this guy quick, but Kaccio isn't exactly helping. There's only so much I can do with him around..."And 'rebukes' are..."

[Profiles]

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)"Comebacks!" wheezed Dorian. "Ma'am, could you do me a favor and move your fist away from my diaphragm? You're making it difficult for me to breathe. Could you at least unclench the fist and then move a couple inches? There's a fractured rib that you can grab on to right above where the center of my right lung should be, and you can grab on to them to keep me incapacitated without doing any more harm to my breathing rate."His words cut off sharply and painfully as she did so."Much obliged," he gasped out.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Naara sighed. Her eyelids lowered until they were half-open."Thank you," Came the responding snark and its accompanying strengthened hold on said rib."And at you, Kaccio: I see," Naara deadpanned, but not without the slightest hint of seriousness in her voice."I'll keep that in mind."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)"Um, Kaccio," Dorian said quietly, trying to stop himself from getting angry and activating his Mark. "Could you continue this later? She's obviously very busy, and I'm starting to lose feeling around my abdomen, so..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC, Aurax: Aurax stood there silently for a moment. Then, in a rush of frustration that was very unlike him, he stabbed his sword into the icy ground. Spiderweb-like cracks formed where the blade's tip had penetrated the frost. "Why?! Why must Destiny trouble us when things like this happen?!" he cried. He knelt down and touched his forehead to the handle of his sword. He sighed in defeat. "Then what purpose do we-do I- have left?" he asked nobody in particular. For the first time in his life, Aurax felt defeated and helpless. It was almost as if Destiny had caused their goal to become unattainable...

IC: Lekua shook his head. The circumstances were adverse, nigh on impossible, in fact. There was no questioning that...But Lekua was not one to give up so easily. Even as the others gave in to despair, Lekua's spirit surged, fiery determination blazing through his veins. As was evidently the custom here, he drove one of his blades into the icy floor, contributing to the now dangerously high levels of cracks in the floor. A peculiar glint came into his eyes, a look of sheer will and powerful resolution rarely seen in the easygoing Le-Matoran."Come, friends," he said, his voice oddly void of treespeak. He placed a hand on Aurax's shoulder. "All is not lost. Do you not see? This is exactly how the Makuta has planned for us to react. If we give up now, we only follow his wishes, go along with his plan, as surely as if we were his most dedicated servants." That ought to wake them up. He crossed to the center of the group, surveying their faces. "We have faced difficulty before - none so great as this, I'll grant, but it matters not. We did not give up then, nor shall we give up now. Indeed, how could we give up now - now, when persisting matters the most?" His voice had risen greatly in strength, reverberating powerfully throughout the normally silent Sanctum.He turned to Stannis. "Now, Stannis. What is this you say that we do not know?" His voice was softer now. "Surely the Turaga told you something, you were in there long enough. And what he told you, he would never tell the Dark One, I'm sure."

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

IC, Aurax: Upon hearing Lekua's words, Aurax's eyes narrowed. He's right, he thought to himself. Losing hope is exactly what the Makuta wants. And I am no servant of his... I refuse to go along with his dark plan. Using his sword as leverage, he raised himself up. Lekua's words had filled his soul with something. Hope. He reached out his hand and drew his sword from the ice-covered ground. "You're right," the Cy-Matoran said. "We have all gotten this far- it would be a waste to just lose hope now." He turned to Stannis. "The Chronicler surely wouldn't have lost hope with Makuta's servants chasing him, making his path difficult. Even in the hardest times, he counted on Destiny to guide him in his Duty. And so we shall put our trust in Destiny, too. Now," he continued, "I don't know about you, but I'm surely not going to give up now. This adventure has become part of my life, and I'm not ready to go back to weaponsmithing. So, please, tell us what the Turaga told you- it may be of use to us somehow."

IC, Kinvex: Kinvex looked at Wraith's body for a moment. "Let me take a looksee," he said as he entered the unconscious Wriath's mind. When he entered, all he saw was blackness. Blackness everywhere. Kinvex thought for a moment, and said, "Well, there's your problem- you brain's not doing anything. But if I can stimulate it..." He raised his hands and gave a small dose of electricity into Wraith's unconscious mind. Hopefully the elecricity would jolt Wraith awake from his coma...OOC: Did it work?

OOC: Geeze...I forgot about this. :PIC: Wraith - Hospital, Ko-koro -Wraith had entered his body as Kinvex tried to stimulate it. At first, nothing happened, but then Wraith began to stir.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

[Kaccio] Ic: "No," the sage replied to Dorian. Dorian would suffer so long as Naara did not realize her faults, creating a moral dilemma for the toa of water, torn between the outcries of her captive and the mental vicegrip Kaccio was applying. "And don't tell me I was supposed to take that answer as sincere," he warned to Naara, turning his head slightly to give her a sideways glare of disapproval. "Don't take me as the fool. Your antics have already worsened the state of this college; don't tempt me any more than you already have."[stannis] Ic: "It's not what Nuju said, it's what he didn't say. He gave me the translation of the tablet: The final clues we need. Well, one of them. We have Taipu's clue -- "Only the Strong will endure here" -- but the Makuta took him away before he could give us Kapura's clue. Now not only are we clueless with the final clue, but the Makuta knows all of them -- and nobody else has what we need anymore."Not two minutes ago, I was a proponent of hope, and Nuju referred to me as the Wanderer, not unlike Takua himself. But now I cannot see where destiny can take us now."

IC, Aurax: "Only the Strong will endure here..." Aurax murmured to himself. They now had five clues- but Makuta had all six. Aurax wasn't sure what to do, so he said, "Destiny will take us wherever it wants to take us- but it takes a bit of time. For now, I suggest that we go to the one place where I think that Destiny works the most- the Great Temple. Who knows, maybe we'll discover something there."

IC: "'Antics'?"Naara snorted disdainfully."The only antics I see are that of the stuck-up who do not realize their point has been made. I didn't take you for a fool or whatever; I said I thought the point made sense."The toa turned as well...This time shifting her body back towards her hut completely."I'm not sure why you think I've done something bad to the school." She shrugged. "But seeing as I've apparently done it more than once, maybe you'd like to give me an example."OOC: Yes, even the woman who has spent roughly half her life in the wilderness knows what 'antics' and 'example' mean.

[Profiles]

IC: Wraith - Hospital, Ko-koro -Wraith's spirit entered the body. Suddenly, Wraith's body shot up from the hospital bed. "I'm....back...." He felt pain all over his body, the doctors had healed his wounds weeks ago, but they still were very sore, plus his body hadn't moved in forever, he took a while to even stand up.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Well, I guess I missed DJ's part while I was singing in "Little Shop of Horrors"... Time to rewrite. :PIC: Draeverian JoskiirDraeverian's words must have fallen on silent ears, yet even as he began to repeat his question, Lekua, the toa of air with the typical lilt of his jungle brethren, filled in his role of spokesman. Stannis' reply only left Draeverian more confused, however. "What clues do we seek, Wanderer? Something to make The Makuta weak? Of such riddles I have heard none speak." Draeverian rasped, one hand loosely on Rivet as she slid back into her collar. His weapon was useless hear. Now was the time for answers and cooperation, not violence and aggression. He smiled, hoping his pearly teeth might aid in some form of kinship, though not entirely sure of what he was looking at. Stannis seemed a gruff figure of small stature, with immense inner power -- someone who could not go unnoticed in a crowd or rippling sounds. To keep everyone in check as toa and matoran talked, Draeverian continued to use his powers of sound, pinpointing their movements and reflecting back as a three dimensional map in the blackness of his inner eye. Color did not exist, especially now, only the silvery outlines of where things might be or might look if he still had his orbs of vision. This thought dawned on him, followed quickly by a chuckle that shook the concentration of the group. "I am sorry," Draeverian muttered through flirtatious fits of laughter, "But I, one without eyes, can clearly see the irony in your blind plight of destiny. If destiny it was to lose our Turaga, than destiny it was to be left blind. To be left blind by fate, we're left with only two virtues: duty and unity. Through unity we might solve this case, but duty calls me more than all, duty to my turaga, and to The Makuta's fall. If you'd please," at this moment, the blind rhymer finally ceased his giggles and pointed to the matoran with all the answers, "Relieve us of our darkness. Wisdom spreads light, even in the blackness of night."

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

[Kaccio] Ic: "Your actions have disrupted the sanctity and peace we need here. You want an example? Fein then. Chasing after Rahkshi when you were expressly told not to and bring the students with you back. Or maybe choosing to leave and do your own whimsical things when your presence was called for. You do not carry yourself as a teacher but rather as an untamed student. You have no respect for the common good," he spat.[stannis] "Aurax, if there's one thing we do not have, it is time," Stannis said, his voice grave. "The Dark One does not sleep as we do -- we were already at a loss, and now we are incomplete. What I don't think you understand is that the only way we can complete our puzzle is if the Makuta himself gives us the final clue. How likely do you think that will happen?"He sighed deeply. "The last time we were at the Kini Nui, we were attacked by forces beyond our scope. What maladies do you think we will face now that the Makuta is aware of our existence and the threat we pose with our knowledge?"

Edited by Tyrion Lannister

IC (Voi, Ko-Kini):"Well, anyway", Voi finally said with a voice filled with sudden determination. "We need to keep moving. We shall go to Ko-Koro first. Even if Voima is not there, it will be easier for us to find a tunnel that leads to Onu-Wahi if we stop by the village first. Tehlin, lead the way. And eveyone, follow well."

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)"You guys have Rahkshi hunting field trips?" asked a tense Dorian, trying not to cry out in pain from her grip on his rib while also trying not to blow his polite attitude. "That's really cool, actually. I'd like to get in on that kind...of....action..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME