Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Matakite"I wish to meet with the Turaga in order to better understand what has taken place on the island as of late, and perhaps learn from him of a way in which I can do my part to end the recent troubles. What exactly is this quest you have in mind for us?"

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

IC (Voima, Ko-Koro Inn):"Ah, it would be perfect for your goals", Voima replied. "I am seeking for an item of great power that can indeed stop the darkness, if used correctly. The problem is that it's actually broken in two and that I need to find both pieces. The other one of the pieces is hidden, the other is in the posession of an old rival of mine. And I'm certain he's looking for the hidden piece himself. I need help tracking him down and then getting the piece from him. And since he doesn't know either one of you... you could be of great help."IC (Voi, Ko-Wahi):"How much further?" Voi asked loudly. "Certainly we're close to Ko-Koro already? I'm beginning to feel... soar."

IC: TehlinSomething in the Toa of Plantlife's face changed for a second, and he looked down at his once bright green armor. Tehlin suddenly snapped out of it and replied, "Not much longer. Actually, we should be able to-"He was cut-off when he suddenly walked into one of the walls of Ko-Koro. The grey armored Toa turned around, rubbing his face, and said, "Yep, we made it. Ow."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: TaerTaer sprinted on his sharpened claws trying to get a grip on the mushy snow beneath the Toa of Air. Since his last encounter out of some kind of suspended - animation, Taer had not been out, let alone want to be here than anywhere else. He had spent most of his life in damp cold caves, not a blistering snow village. Skidding and sliding, Taer managed to stop himself from a horrible impact with a nearby hut.Bandages covered his face, body and legs. He was just able to walk, on all fours though. If the Toa was to stand, his behind would be slumped on the hard ice the moment he did. If he wasn't different enough already, Taer had become the ultimate freak.

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

ICIre pulled Trad close and whispered,'I didn't have a chance to ask you this before, but what on earth are you doing on this island? Treasure hunting? Holidaying?"Trad sighed and said,"I'm sorry Ire. I didn't tell you the whole story earlier. I was afraid you couldn't take it.""More like you couldn't take it."Trad smiled."Yes... Well, do you want to hear everything?""Yup."Trad sighed and told her the whole story. "It all started in the field near my house."

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: Sorry, unlike some folks making long posts with multiple characters is though for me. I prefer to get straight into the head of the characters I'm controlling, thus while I'm in a Soran mindset it's hard to make a proper Vernadon post. IC: Vernadon and TailsVernadon had been watching Sucogu and Hau spar with interest, seeing the two parry and return one another's blows so fluidly and frequently brought back many great memories. Memories of his father, of Wraith, of his past. A past chance stole from me. Vernadon then continued to watch the battle, not realizing that he was waiting for something. Tails had not responded. However as soon as the thought crossed his mind things took a turn for the worst. Once more chance struck. Once more destiny was forced to warp and change. Once more chance had other plans in mind, plans Vernadon did not enjoy.A protosteel blade had driven itself into Hau, not enough to kill, but more than enough to severely wound. That was something Vernadon did not enjoy, not one bit. In a flash he took action, a magnetic field appeared around Knife, one that while it would stop her, would slow her movements down quite a bit. More than enough for a Kualsi wearer to easily avoid. Just as Isfel was about to poke him, Vernadon disappeared before reappearing right behind Knife. A stern expression was on his face. "Just what do you think you're doing? No one harms one of my students." At the same time Tails had left the dream sequence, leaving Wraith free to escape. Surprising as it may be, Tails felt the exact same way as Vernadon, no one harmed one of their students. Of course he did feel a little stronger than Vernadon on the matter. Let's slice and dice her, let her feel some pain. Right, it'll be fun. That is not an option, are you insane? Possibly? But don't you want to make her pay. Yes, but not by killing her, who knows maybe she had some reason. Always giving people the benefit of the doubt, but be warned if this backfires, well let's just say I told you so. Noted

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Seeing as you said 'More than enough for a Kualsi user to easily avoid'... Btw, Knife & Edge are joining the academy. Just under very different identities.IC: Hau whipped around even as Vernadon teleported. He would defend himself.Sparring partner V. undetected and undetermined attacker; attacker more immediately lethal. Threat level: Incapacitation at all costs.The toa stepped into a lunge. His hand blurred to reform in a muaka paw, flying up into--The empty space that the attacker had formerly occupied.A cyan hem kissed resin-coated timber."I think I'm doing nothing but liking this," Knife called from her new position balanced atop a hut, smirked, and disappeared yet again.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Wraith (Spirit Form) - School Grounds, Ko-koro -Wraith was finally free of Tail's mind games, he hadn't hesitated to escape back into the real world. Wraith wondered why Tails was so interested in his sword. Wraith sorta wished he had had that sword when he faced Hiemalis, maybe things would of turned out differently.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Voima, Ko-Koro Inn):As he waited for Matakite and Tuanuku to respond, Voima glanced outside and saw something interesting. It was Voi, along with a whole group of Toa and an ash bear. And yes, Voi still had his staff."Um, excuse me", Voima said to his new friends. "There's a little something I have to do. If you're interested in my offer, meet me at the Sanctum in about... um... a couple of hours, or so."With that, he went outside...IC (Voi, Ko-Koro):"Voi here can explain", Stronin said to Tehlin, pointing at Voi. Voi was once again snapped out of his own thoughts."Um, yes", he said. "Well, we were supposed to go there to solve a clue that will lead us closer to a treasure. You see, we had to-"All of a sudden, Voi, Trad, Ire, Stronin, Tehlin, Soli and Tehlin's ash bear all collapsed to the ground, their gravity multiplied tenfold. Then, from a nearby inn, a purple Toa of Gravity walked into their midst, hands glowing from the power used to pin the group to the ground."Hello again, Voi", he said with a smile. "As for you others, nice meeting you. I am Voima. Don't be fooled by the way you weigh like mountains now. I will soon leave you alone. There's just one thing I want."With that, Voima walked over to Voi and snatched his staff out of his hand."NO!" Voi cried out. "Give it back or I'll make you suffocate in the most painful way!""Really?" Voima laughed, increasing his power on Voi. Voi was close to falling unconscious."I'd really like to stay and chat, but I've got a date", Voima said, walking away. As soon as he was at the gates of Ko-Koro, he turned back and released his hold over the group of Toa. Then, before they could act, he leaped into the snowstorm of Ko-Wahi.Voi was in a bad shape. The sheer gravity had bruised him. He looked towards the gates. "No...", he said. "No..."

IC: Wraith (Spirit Form) - School Grounds, Ko-koro -Wraith decided to head toward Ta-koro, the one place he knew that word spread around quickly, if anyone knew anything about his attacker, they'd most likely be there. OOC: Wraith to Ta-Wahi

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tank - Ko-Wahi - Utu's VillageTank opened the book to reveal old musty pages, the writings were very precise. Neat, thin, and almost cursive. Tank read the pages out loud, not so the attacker could hear them, but so Utu could hear them."During the next few months, I will be documenting my findings, both on possible candidates, and on the runes themselves."IC: Utu - Ko-Wahi - Utu's VillageUtu's facial expression went from angry, to confused, he didn't take his eyes of the Toa beneath him, "Continue."Tank flipped the page, "I found various runes in old texts Turaga Nuju had hidden away. At the time I thought little of them despite the fact Nuju kept them a secret. They were of an old language, presumably before our time, and although interesting, there was little reason to pursue them. They was no other information regarding them, and I have yet to see a trace of any of them around Mata-Nui."Utu looked back to Tank, then to his captive."Decoding the writings was... Difficult to say the least. Near impossible, but I did it. My guess is the Marks are a vehicle for something within, a potential I have yet to unlock."Utu's eyes opened wider, he screamed at the Toa, "WHAT IS YOUR NAME TOA?"Tank sped up his reading, getting excited at the prospect of finding more information, "Recently however, I had made a breakthrough, the first step to uncovering the secret these runes are keeping. I have taken a subject into my labs and given her various chemicals I've managed to cook up here. It seems that the effects vary depending entirely on the symbol. This has lead me to believe the Marks are more than just symbols. They hold powers untold, powers I plan to control"The Toa shook his head, his eyes jammed tight behind his stone mask.Tank turned the page, "The subject died shortly after prolonged use of her Mark, which reacts to certain pheremones in the air, giving the user increased strength, and euphoria. I'm now trying different chemical combonations in order to prevent death from occuring. I'll report my findings soon.Arekule."Shock came over Tank's face, Arekule was the name that was pricking at his mind the past month. How had he known the name in the first place? Was Arekule the being that forced this curse upon them?He knelt next the the Toa Utu had pinned down, "Are you Arekule?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:After no interruptions with her meal, Kreigero wordlessly exited the inn and saw a group of toa (and an ash bear? how strange) lifting themselves up from the ground. Tourists, no doubt. She stared at them as she walked down the street.OOC: hoping for some interaction.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Accepted, Bulik. :PIC: TehlinThe Toa of Plantlife wasn't paying attention to what was being said, instead was looking at the Ko-Matoran staring at them from down the street. Tehlin barely recognised her as one of the many trappers in Ko-Koro. Once he caught her attention, he winked and waved at his fellow Ko-Koroan.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -