Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Well, you see, uhm...I kind of..." he stammered, tossing away his bow and blushing; as he did so, the bow discharged, sending a flaming arrow whizzing past Esao's face and into the mirror, where it burned brightly for several seconds before fading. "Whoops..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ic: Stannis nodded at the preparedness, and instantly caught on to Lekua's building frustration. "Good. Lekua and Dece, pitch the tents. Aurax and Lepidran, build the fires. Best get going right away for the night is coming. We have much to discuss and I have much to share."

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Yeaaaah," he said, hiding behind a pillow. "I wanted to talk to you about something really quick and then I walked in and I...kind of thought you were a demon from the pits of Karz who had eaten Amalod and wore her skin like some kind of weird tuxedo. I think demons like that look."He turned to look at Krayzikk, visibly confused."No, I've got like a 98 percent accuracy rating. Everybody misses shots sometimes, man, gimme a break..."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Saw what?" he asked indignantly. "I walked in and you were taking off your shirt! How was I supposed to know that you weren't a creature of darkness?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"I never said that," he said, pouting and plopping down onto the bed, facing away from Amalod and Krayzikk. "I've just...never seen anybody in anything less than full clothing, that's all."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"'S'alright," he mumbled. "I'm gonna go...I'm probably gonna get kicked out for going juggernaut on the door. I'll find another inn and meet you guys in the morning."He rolled off the bed and stood, still looking thoroughly embarrassed and dejected: he'd never liked it when people made fun of him.Rich kid snobby kid prettyboy metrosexual good-for-nothing wallflower... the insults droned on.-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Amalod [Talking to Esao: Ko-Koro inn, Esao's room])

"No, stay," Amalod says quickly while placing a hand on Esao's shoulder. "It's not your fault. We'll find you another room or you can bunk with Krayzikk or Nova if you need to," she adds. "Let me get dressed and we'll talk to the manager." The Toa of Water disappears behind the door before throwing the blanket back in the room. Amalod quickly rushes in her room, throws on the dress she had woken with, and runs back in Esao's room."Ready?"-Mef Man

IC(Amalod [Talking to Esao: Ko-Koro inn, Esao's room])

"Oh, don't be that way, Esao," Amalod replies, slowly leading Esao into the hallway where they would be alone. "Now, I won't be able to go to sleep if I know you're off in some nasty inn all by yourself with no one there to be with you. You wouldn't want to derive me of my beauty sleep, would you? A girl like me needs all of it she can get," she adds, modestly.-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"You look great," he mumbled, making a point of boring into the floorboards with his deep purple eyes. "Whatever. Sure, we'll talk to the manager. As long as you get some sleep..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Amalod [Talking to Esao: Ko-Koro inn, hallway])

"Okay, let's see about getting you another room," she says while placing an arm around Esao. "And thank you for the compliment," the Toa adds as they walk. They were just a few doors down from the front desk as Amalod asks,"Did I see some kind of...guitar or something in your room? I didn't know you played an instrument."-Mef Man

IC: Krayzikk"Good." The Titan proclaimed cheerfully, walking out of the room. He hefted a small bag of widgets. "He'll listen to his own language."He followed the Toa on front of him.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Yeah, I do," he said, speaking a bit more audibly. "I was taught as a kid and I practiced in between business lessons and archery lessons, and in between archery lessons and swordplay, and between swordplay and my daily meal, and then before bed."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Amalod [Talking to Esao and Krayzikk: Ko-Koro inn, hallway])

"Good thinking, Krayzikk," Amalod says before directing her attention toward Esao. "You must of had a busy childhood. But, it's great that you know so many skills. I wish I knew alot more than I do now. I don't even know my Mask power, elemental power, or how to use any weapon. You're truly blessed, Esao."-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Well, that's good, though!" he said. "I was raised to be a warrior. And that was never wanted I wanted to do. I kind of wanted to...eh, whatever. It's stupid."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Um...you promise not to tell anyone?" Esao asked; for once, his Cupids bow mouth wasn't smirking, or grinning, but rather, he was biting his lip and casting wary glances around. "Especially not Sucogu or any of the rest of the team?"At an encouraging nod from Amalod, he leaned in next to her ear and whispered, "I wanted to be in musicals."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"I wanted to sing and dance and make people clap and smile and laugh," he whispered, sounding sad. "My granddad used to tell me that it was really effeminate and that I should work on making the family name worth something. So...he bought me all the best tutors and put me to work doing stuff so I didn't have time to practice dancing or get vocal lessons. I had to refine my voice on my own time, and if I got caught, I got hit with some pretty harsh punishments. One of the main reasons I picked up stealth training so well."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Amalod [Talking to Esao and Krayzikk: Ko-Koro inn, hallway])

"Well, do what you think is best for you," Amalod points out as they continue to walk; now making it to the desk. Turning to Krayzikk, she nods her head as if saying,"Do your thing." Maybe he could pay for the door and a new room without Esao being kicked out.-Mef Man

IC: KotokAs Kotok walked into Ko-Koro, he witnessed the destruction. "What happened here? " he said to himself. He walked to where his home was, and to his surprise, all that was left was a pile of rubble. He then turned around and walked toward the center of the Koro, still shaken by the destruction.OOC: Open for interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk walked behind the two, pretending to be oblivious to their conversation.He nodded to Amalod, and knocked on the door.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Thanks for this, love..." he mumbled, almost unable to be heard over the sound of Krayzikk's heavy footsteps. "You're a really sweet person."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Want me to RP NPC manager, or would someone else rather...

(Ledzel [Talking to ILS: Ko-Wahi])

Amalod waits for the manager to answer the door before turning back to Esao."Oh, it's nothing, Esao," Amalod replies with a smile. "I just want to make sure my boys are as fit as a whistle, you know?" she says adds."I'm going to head back to the village," Ledzel says to the others in the ILS. "I think I can do more help there than here." With that, the Po-Toa makes his way back toward Le-Wahi.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: KrayzikkThe door opened. A Martian glatrd at him. "What was that doubt just now, huh?""My buddy," He gestured to Esao. "Tripped in your hallway. Hit the door and kept going. Technically, we could press charges. But we're nice guys. We'll pay for a door,if you put him up on a different room.'The Matoran paled at the mention of a lawsuit. "Okay, I can do that!"Krayzikk handed over the money,and tossed Esao the key. He left the room, letting out a mental sigh at what was left of his money.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Amalod giggles at the joke before turning toward Nova's door, hearing what sounded like heavy breathing. She made a note to herself to check on the Toa when she was done talking to Esao."Here it is," Amalod states as they walk to the door of the room.-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Well, here goes..." he mumbled, opening the door. "Wow. Pretty nice."He plopped down on the bed and sat up, strumming on his seashell and singing quietly to himself."Soft bed," he noted in between verses.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME