Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Madrihk"RIG--" Madrihk began, quickly cutting himself off when his voice had suddenly increased in volume. "Right," he finished, in a much lower tone which now sounded as loud as his usual speech. "Thanks."The Toa of Ice then turned to face the canyon and thought for a second, finally recalling the name of the group whose message he had read in the sky. Madrihk shouted, and his amplified voice echoed across the Place of Shadows."Attention, Shadow Hapaka! We are here for the Matoran you have taken! The ransom has been collected, 2000 widgets per Matoran as you demanded. Show us the Matoran, and we shall arrange the exchange!"

Edited by Katuko

IC: Sideways:Sideways frowned. He hadn't expected that they would ask to see the hostages, why couldn't people take his word for a change? In response, he created a much louder voice illusion that he used to speak out of."Attention... Whoever the karz you are. I, am Sideways, leader of the Shadow Hapaka. First off, I am with the Matoran, and I can assure you. They are safe. For now. We have captured one of your agents and are holding her prisoner. Unless you have an explanation on why she was snooping around our... Place, would be most interesting to hear. Until you give us reason that she was just another random Toa out for a stroll in the middle of a snow-storm, we will accept a additional 2000 widgets for her release, along with the Matoran."IC: Suminaxe:"What the karz was that Sideways!?" Suminaxe hissed at the illusion of Crosswise, "Explain yourself, What. Is. Going. On up there!?"

IC: Alexin"That can be arranged." Alexin replied. "We brought extra just in case you pulled a stunt like that.""But we do need to see the Matoran. I'm sorry to say, we can't part with so much money on your word alone."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

In response, he created a much louder voice illusion that he used to speak out of.
IC: MadrihkThe Toa of Ice frowned. He glanced over his shoulder and found no missing ILS members."Yes. Prove that you have all eleven Matoran safe and unharmed, now! And at the same time, tell me who of us you supposedly have captured."

IC: Sideways:The Toa of Magnetism rolled his eyes beneath his visored kanohi. He created another one above the Place of Shadows. A real-time image of the inside of the cave appeared in the sky, The eleven Matoran, alive and unharmed, and him, holding Aurel's arms behind her back with one hand, and the other hand closing her jaw shut."Happy?" Sideways asked, speaking through the illusion, "I assume that you wont mind if we check to make sure your money is real. I keep my word, you should hope you're keeping yours."

IC: Madrihk"Oh, her," Madrihk muttered, recognizing the Toa that had brought them to Ko-Wahi in the first place. He raised his voice again."How can we be certain that what you are showing us is not just another illusion?" he asked.

IC: ZealokanHe lightly punched Dekuna in the arm, grinning stupidly. 'Darn, I was hoping you'd forgotten about that.' He stood up. 'Right then! Do we have any idea where Havon is?'
IC (Dekuna): "He was going to take his team into Po-wahi" Dekuna replied. "So we should start looking there".

ppg2.png

IC: Sideways:"Because, I've taxed myself enough today. That snow-storm, all the preparation for this event, getting attacked several times along the way, keeping this illusion up, talking..." Sideways explained, momentarily drifting off, "If you really want proof... I'll let the girl talk. Yes..."Sideways momentarily took his hand off her mouth, making sure to include Aurel in the illusion's effects.IC: Aurel:"Erhm... Yes? Just... Listen to this... Sideways. He's planned this out. This cave he's got us in, you wont find it. I saw the Matoran, they're fine as long as you go along with him," Aurel pleaded, "Just, please, go along with him. If you don't, he'll kill me and the Matoran, or worse. I heard what he planned to do to me back in Ko-Koro, he intends to follow through with his original plan if you don't listen to him. I think..."

IC: Madrihk"Not at all," Madrihk replied to Alexin. "Killing them yields him nothing. We can find the cave entrance with your sonar if necessary, even if he uses illusions to cover it. In that case the right cave is clear. If it's not concealed, then you should still be able to listen in on each of them until we find the right one.""Illusions!" he growled, now at Sideways again. "We are still the ones not holed up in a cave with our backs against the wall. You will send someone out with a Matoran in tow, and then we shall see about that ransom. Until we are 100% certain that they are safe, we have as little reason to trust you as you have to trust us. If it helps, here's a visual of the money."He gestured for Alexin to enlarge the image of the bag he was carrying.

IC: Madrihk"Well then," Madrihk whispered to the others. "Did we bring any iron elementals here? We'll just make some widgets, it's not like they are specially made. If that doesn't work, well, then we hit and run. If we come to blows, everyone must focus fire on the one doing the ransom check; take them out quickly. Then we'll give the cave dweller a run. As said, killing the hostages will not gain him. If he hurts them, we target him in full force to minimize the damage."

IC: Bruntoa - Obstacle course 2 -"Hmm you think so? Well alright." Bruntoa stretched out a hand, and with his elemental power reshaped the hole, it became more oval like. "How's that?" IC: Wraith - Braving a storm in Ko-Wahi -Wraith merely nodded as he rushed out into the blizzard. He began to walk straight north, using his elemental powers to keep the snow away from him in a small radius around him. Even in these conditions he still knew where he could find a where one particular Muaka lived...it was a cave not too far from theirs.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ZealokanHe lightly punched Dekuna in the arm, grinning stupidly. 'Darn, I was hoping you'd forgotten about that.' He stood up. 'Right then! Do we have any idea where Havon is?'
IC (Dekuna): "He was going to take his team into Po-wahi" Dekuna replied. "So we should start looking there".
IC: Tangrua"Might as well." Tangrua said.OOC: Where are they actually? Last I heard, Havon and Miha took off twoards ga-koro, leaving the rest of the group behind.This is from a couple of months ago, I don't know what the current status is: ME: Did Havon and Miha leave Tegam, Amakav, and Fov in the desert?SNELLY: Well, we sorta left you all in Po-koro I think. They were gonna come back. :P Edited by NStephenH

OOC: I've PMed Snelly, and that's about what he said. Havon and Miha left Fov, Tegam and Amakav in Po-wahi while they went to Ga-koro. If our guys go to Po-wahi and find the ones there, they can say that Havon went to Ga-koro.IC (Dekuna): "Let's be on our way then" Dekuna decided. "To Po-wahi".

ppg2.png

IC: Wraith - Braving a storm in Ko-Wahi -Wraith approached the Muaka's lair carefully. Wraith dared to get close enough to see if Muaka was home. His eye's narrowed when he didn't find anything. Just some scattered rahi bones and...sleeping Muaka cubs? This wasn't good...the mother couldn't be too far behind...Wraith barely had time to draw his sword as the Muaka sprang from the cliff above, managed to knock Wraith to the ground. Wraith barely managed to keep a hold of his sword, his left arm was pinned to the ground by the Muaka's paws, before the beast could take a swipe at him he lunged his sword at the Muaka's chest with his right. The Muaka roared in pain and jerked backwards as the blade pierced it's belly. Wraith took this opportunity to get up and start running back toward where he'd left Seven. His left arm was now limp and bleeding. Wraith ignored the pain however and kept running. The Muaka recovered and began to chase, it's belly hadn't been stabbed deep enough to inflict any serious harm. It began to gain on Wraith.Wraith was almost to the cave. He could see it up ahead. The Muaka roared, loudly enough that even in this weather Seven most likely heard it from inside the cave. Not wanting to endanger Seven, Wraith stopped and turned around to face the Muaka again, he raised his sword at the beast, daring it to attack. The Muaka pounced....

IC: Riversong (in the training center with Rannin and Bruntoa)Waiting until the hole had been reshaped to their satisfaction, Riversong stepped forward and, taking in a long, slow breath, focused a portion of her elemental energies into the hole. It steadily filled with water, stopping once it reached the brim. "If that's all you require of me, then I'll be going now," she said to the two Toa.

OOC: I've PMed Snelly, and that's about what he said. Havon and Miha left Fov, Tegam and Amakav in Po-wahi while they went to Ga-koro. If our guys go to Po-wahi and find the ones there, they can say that Havon went to Ga-koro.IC (Dekuna): "Let's be on our way then" Dekuna decided. "To Po-wahi".
IC: Ning"I am tagging along untill I get the money for my clients" Ning said.

IC - Sucogu - InnThe Toa, still in the inn, took another drink. He had decided against drinking away memories of Kriigata and Hau, though it still tempted him a bit. He kept the drinking to a minimum.Riversong stepped in right as he stood up to rent a room. He greeted her with a smile and a wave."How are you on this fine evening?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Dekuna): "Yeah, I'm coming" Dekuna said gloomily. "Sorry for blowing up at you like that, Ning, but I think I've seen the last of that money. It's probably already in a safe somewhere or being spent. We can catch the burglar, but I'm not too hopeful beyond that."

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: NovaEarly MorningBedroom, Ice Howl Inn"Gruh..."Nova pulled his head up and out of his pillow's fluffy depths. The sky outside had turned to pale blue with a tint of violet; wisps of clouds trickled across the view like light, absentminded strokes from a white brush. The sunlight had scarcely intruded upon Nova's bedroom, but the snow outside was beginning to twinkle, and what little light there was would keep Nova from getting any more sleep.The Toa of Fire prepared himself for the day shortly: readjusting his Kanohi, taking a quick (and tepid) shower, rinsing with mathwash. He grabbed his sword from where it lay against the wall by his bed and sheathed it on his way to the door. If he wasn't going to sleep anymore, he may as well eat breakfast.He had lifted his foot above the dining room's threshold when he saw Amalod at the table.There he teetered, a kaleidoscope of compulsions spinning in his mind. Go back, keep going, ignore her, say hi...His foot struck the floor beyond the sill; he sighed to himself, grabbed a plate at the beginning of the buffet table, and, as he piled it high with food, nodded to Amalod in what was hopefully a genial fashion. When his plate was filled, he hesitated, glancing between all the seats and wondering whether it would be polite to sit across from the only other person in the room or if he could get away with sitting at the far end.

IC: NovaEarly morningDining room, Ice Howl InnNova hesitated, then smiled thankfully and took the proffered seat. His pounding heart overrode the pleasant aromas his breakfast produced: sausage and pancakes and breakfast vegetables all covered in sweet, Bula-flavored syrup."Morning," he said, then focused his attention on his plate, spearing a sausage with his fork.

Edited by Legolover-361

IC: Wraith - Outside of Cave, Ko-Wahi -Before the Muaka could complete it's pounce Wraith used his elemental powers to flash freeze the cat. Wraith then dashed toward the cave as the Muaka struggled to break free. The cat only took a few moments to shatter the ice and then charged after Wraith. As soon as Wraith had gotten inside the cave he spun around and then channeled his powers. Ice began to form around the enterance of the cave, effectively plugging the whole with a thick sheet of ice. The Muaka swiped at the ice repeatedly, but it was way too thick for even the Muaka to shatter, at least quickly. The stubborn cat kept on swiping though, slowly eroding the ice bit by bit.Wraith sighed and collapsed to the floor, clutching his wounded arm. He looked at Seven. "Did you...get enough courage?" IC: Bruntoa - Obstacle course 2 -"Well....we still need to find a Toa of Plantlife for the vines...and will need to get some Takea Sharks..."

IC:"Ah, that answers that then. And satisfies my curiosity." Rewera said. "You being odd was merely an observation, not judgement of who you are. In a way, we are all oddities in some way. Something I can relate to." she added. As she finishe her sentenced, the backdoor of the inn was opened, and Rhanus, the landlord, welcomed them. He brought a blanket with him that they used to cover up the dead body and then the Matoran led them to their room. It had two beds and was rather comfortable for the relatively small price Rewera had neogtiated. Then again, it had seemed that the condition was that they did not stay for more then one night. After nervously looking at the body in the blanket once more, Rhanus left the two Toa alone once more.Rewera waited until he had closed the door behind him, before she locked it. Then she carried the body into the bath, where she opened the window, to let the icy air into the small room, so that the body stayed cold. Then she returned back to Ravage. After making sure once more that she had locked the door properly, she sat down on her bed, pulled her legs up and leaned back against the wall."You go ahead and rest." she told Ravage. "I always fall asleep slowly."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Ravage"No offense meant, but I'll stay awake for a while." The bestial Toa said, settling in one corner of the room, one allowing him an easy view of the room."I've only known you for about two days. Call me paranoid, but I don't completely trust you yet." He was a mistrustful being by habit. Most beings he met weren't exactly friends.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG