Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

"Well, Vernadon," Kaccio started, "I went to Ko-Koro to talk to a sponsor. The academy now has a backer and a means of spreading word of the establishment, as well as a means to go ahead with some of our more important projects. The backer is Ambages, the architect." He explained this slowly and deliberately, not letting in any margin for misunderstanding. "Now with the means, we can go ahead and accomplish what we always wanted to AND gain and influx of new students to make up for the disappointing outflow we've had." He knew this would not sit well with Vernadon, but as if to add insult to the offense, he finished with, "I hope you understand."
IC: VernadonVernadon did not respond for a moment, while mentally silencing Tails, before speaking up. "Come friend, take a walk with me." He said, gesturing with his hands, for Kaccio to follow. "There are a few things I'd like to show you." Vernadon could almost hear his father speaking to him, telling to tread carefully, and tread carefully he would. Hopefully the dice rolls in my favor. Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: Kaccio followed in step, readying himself for the mental battle sure to come. His blunt footsteps on the cobblestone floor echoed around, footsteps of a man who was sure and confident, or at least someone practiced and capable. "What is it you wish to show me?" he asked.

IC: NovaNighttimeBedroom, Ice Howl InnHis gaze still lowered, his demeanor still withdrawn, Nova nodded. "Yeah... I can't think of what it would mean."Just look at her, imbecile! How hard can it be?I can't--Don't. You just don't want to.No--Yes. Now shut up and listen. If you're ever going to be a normal, functioning Toa, a guardian of the people, you need to be able to hold a simple conversation.It's not that, it's...What? What is it?...forget it.What, are you afraid because she's a girl!?Not afraid! Just... kind of nervous.Right-o, so is everyone else. Now meet her eyes. It isn't hard.He looked up in compliance but still couldn't meet Amalod's gaze, only glance from her eyes to her forehead to the floor and back again, not necessarily in that order. His fingers had ceased their pummeling of Nova's thigh; now they tapped on the mattress a rhythm that matched Nova's quickly beating heart."I... think my favorite is the, uh, Red Star, though," continued the Toa of Fire. His eyes were dimmed, for he was expending most of his energy in keeping his swirling emotions pent inside his subconscious. "Is it the... the, uh, basis for any prophecies?" Small-talk felt hollow, but at least it was safer than more personal subjects that could cause greater discomfort.

Edited by Legolover-361

IC

(Amalod [Talking to Nova: Ko-Koro Inn])

"I think I heard somewhere that you can predict the future with it somehow," she explains. "But, I don't know how. Maybe if it's a certain brightness or something..." Amalod adds; not sure of the star's meaning. "But, I have a theory that it isn't even a star," Amalod adds in almost a whisper.-Mef Man

IC (Desilix):The first thing Desilix noticed when he got back was the message written in the sky about the hostages, not the best "Welcome home" the Great Spirit could give him. He was looking at the sign so long, he nearly bumped into Kotok."What happened here?" he said, gesturing to a damaged village nearby.
IC: Kotok"Doesn't concern me. Who are you?"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC

(Amalod [Talking to Nova: Ko-Koro Inn])

"I think it could be some type of device," Amalod explains. "I've never seen any star like that and there aren't any planets that look like that. I've never really even seen another planet, but I know that isn't one." The Toa of Water's voice was still low as she leans in a little bit closer to speak,"You see, I think it's something designed and made by the Great Beings that gives off a redish glow. That glow could be for camouflage or for some other reason, but either way I want to find out what it is."-Mef Man

IC: NovaNighttimeBedroom, Ice Howl InnWith Amalod's face now several inches from his own, Nova couldn't help but look at her directly. Her eyes were crystalline blue, very bright. Nova blinked when he realized he had been paying attention to their color.His gaze shifted constantly so he wouldn't stare for too long. "I'm sure you could," he said. "I mean, it's just a matter of -- of looking at it for long enough, right?"

Edited by Legolover-361

IC: KotokKotok laughed. This toa was far too naive. "Whatever happened, it was a stroke of luck for me. My group will have it easier with all these forces discharged here."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: NovaNighttimeBedroom, Ice Howl InnNova stiffened a little, but his eyes brightened in agreement, and his smile widened a small but noticeable amount. He didn't feel so distant now. "Uh, yeah, Amalod. And I am glad to look at the stars more; it'd be -- it'd be great."

Edited by Legolover-361

IC: Suminaxe:The Toa growled, waiting was boring. He walked over a little to the edge of the place of shadows, looking into the dark depths. His master may have powerful influence on this place, he would have to remember to return one time with other followers of the Makuta to explore it. Who knows what dark gifts their master might bestow upon them?IC: Sideways:The Toa of Magnetism had said nothing. He was too busy being focused. The cave looked directly over the meeting place, and the illusion he had casted on the cave made it look like part of the natural mountain. Not only did he have to keep the illusion of the Toa Crosswise down at the meeting place on the edge of the canyon, he had to keep the illusion of the snow-storm, and the cave illusion in place. Not to mention the magnetic field he had set up at the cave entrance. Sideways had created entire armies of himself to confuse his enemies, but so many illusions and energy fields were taking a toll on him. He wasn't sure how much he could last.IC: Zanthos:The Toa of Gravity wandered the academy halls, still looking for the headmaster.

IC (Grata):Grata was impatient. He had already sharpened his axe to the point that it won't get any sharper. He did not really care about the money, he just wanted tobreak somthing or kill someone to quench his bloodthirsty needs. So, he looked at the ground and activated his lazer vision, drilling a hole in the ground, for no other reason than to pass the time.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Bruntoa - Ice Howl Inn, Ko-koro -Bruntoa nodded, just ahead of them was in fact the Ice Howl Inn, the two entered. "Amalod! You here!?" Bruntoa shouted into the lobby, probably waking up everyone inside. IC: Wraith, Cave, Ko-Wahi -Wraith finally found the cave, despite the weather conditions he still had no trouble finding it. He had lived in this region for a very long time after all. Wraith put Seven down in the back of the cave, they were safe from the harsh weather for now. "We're gonna have to wait out the storm now..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Bruntoa - Ice Howl Inn, Ko-koro -Bruntoa and Rannin easy found Amalod when she called out. "Ah, hello Miss Amalod. Me and Rannin are designing another obstacle course at the school...and we were wondering if you could fill this rather large hole we created with water."

IC: Kotok"Luck for us. My group will find it easier now. Would you like to join? We will rule the island."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC (Desilix):It was obvious that this Toa was not good, having the ILS as his group's greatest enemy. Desilix's first thought that came to mind was to fight him, but he came to his senses before his face could show any disgust. Whoever he was, he had a group. If Desilix fought him, chances are that others would join. A plan came to mind, but it would be risky."What exactly does you group do?" Desilix asked, trying his best to sound interested.

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

IC: NovaNighttimeBedroom, Ice Howl InnNova nodded as Amalod walked to the doorway. "If you, uh, ever want to talk again..." he began, but trailed off as the Toa of Water exited.His room was again empty save himself.Sighing to the empty air, he rolled onto his back, not bothering to pull the covers over himself, only staring at the ceiling. Maybe if he stared long enough, sleep would come... or maybe he was dealing with insomnia atop trying to be friends with a girl. He juggled the problems in his head, trying to figure out which was the worst of the two.

Edited by Legolover-361

IC (Desilix):It was obvious that this Toa was not good, having the ILS as his group's greatest enemy. Desilix's first thought that came to mind was to fight him, but he came to his senses before his face could show any disgust. Whoever he was, he had a group. If Desilix fought him, chances are that others would join. A plan came to mind, but it would be risky."What exactly does you group do?" Desilix asked, trying his best to sound interested.
IC: Kotok"We work toward conquering the island, assassinating major indivduals in preparation."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC (Desilix):"And how would one join this group?"Did they help cause this destruction to the village? How many individuals did they kill so far? Will they make me kill to join? All these questions filled his mind, and they all were answered by the same responce: I am the destined Toa of Protodermis, I will not fail.

IC: Kotok"By applying to Vorasku in Po-Koro. And if you were wondering, we did not cause this destruction. This was a fortunate occourence for us."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Bruntoa - Ice Howl Inn, Ko-koro -"Well, I don't know what's going on with the school, but that's not gonna stop us from making the greatest obstacles courses in the history of physical fitness." He said rather proudly. "Plus we're pretty bored and have nothing better to do."

IC:KaiBut the Vortixx just turned around and started to walk away. "This is tiresome. I feel no need to continue this meaningless fight, it is only wearing all of us down. And while I don't mind killing your friend over there, keeping him alive seems like it would make you have to either do the dirty work for me, or just keep him with you." He waited for Krian to leap at him with the Long Jump power he had been abusing ever since he got into Ko-Koro.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: KrianBut Krian didn't do as expected. In one move, he drew and direct poisoned arrow at Kai.With his back turned, he wouldn't see it coming.IC: KrianBut Krian didn't do as expected. In one move, he drew and direct poisoned arrow at Kai.With his back turned, he wouldn't see it coming.IC: KrianBut Krian didn't do as expected. In one move, he drew and direct poisoned arrow at Kai.With his back turned, he wouldn't see it coming.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG