Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Riversong (in the Ice Howl Inn)Riversong grimaced as someone shouted something downstairs. Pulling her head out from under the pillow, she slowly arose from the bed, stretching her slightly cramped muscles. If I can't sleep, Riversong reasoned, then I might as well get up. It's almost morning, isn't it?The Toa of Water made her way down to the ground floor of the inn, blearily taking a seat at a nearby table.

IC (Desilix):If I succeed, this day will be legendary"I wish to join"
IC: Kotok"Excellent. Follow me." he said, as he began walking in the direction of Po-Wahi.OOC: Kotok to Po-Wahi. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Ic: Stannis rushed to catch up with the others. He was already quite a bit behind to start with, but the stranger had held him back for enough time to add 50% to the distance. And night was coming. He had to hurry up. Thankfully, his elemental gift parted the snows like the Red Sea and he ran with little difficulty on hard ice and stone ground, and his Companions had spent some time talking to themselves about the stranger, too, narrowing the gap. But the shadows continued to grow longer and the dusk grew colder.Characteristic to himself, he said nothing as he came closer to his friends, leaving everyone wondering what was happening. Finally, he stopped and said simply, "We can't make it to the village in time. We have to camp here."

IC: Aurel:The Toa of Fire had cursed several times as she tried to explore the mountain for any place the "Shadow Hapaka" might be holding their prisoners. When she stopped on a large cliff, she froze. There was a path, easily scale-able, and the ledge itself was enough for several Toa to walk together. She followed the ledge along to a rock wall, oddly curved in some places. She reached out to touch the wall, to see if there was an illusion, not noticing the fake snow-storm had stopped. As she reached out to touch the wall...IC: Sideways:A hand, black and orange lept out and grabbed her wrist. The magnetic field was deactivated for just a second to pull Aurel into the cave. Sideways had pulled her wrist behind her back, and had placed his other hand over her mouth."Hello again," Rook said plainly, "I'm sure you remember us from Ko-Koro, Quoribay! Get some rope to bind her."Aurel's eyes simply widened, not suspecting her short-termed captors in Ko-Koro would be the Shadow Hapaka.

IC: The smug look that passed between Aurax and Stannis was not lost on Lekua, but he knew a confrontation now would get him nowhere. "Right here," he replied, his voice shaking slightly as he fought to contain the anger building rapidly within him.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)Suddenly, a knock on Amalod's door."Ama? It's Esao. Listen, I kind of need to talk to you about something if it's--gah!" Esao cried, having halfway opened the door. "I'll come back later sorry bye!"Esao turned on his heel and began to sprint away so fast that his legs turned into those little unicycle looking things that people see in the cartoons, you know, when the monsters are chasing after the Scooby Gang and they have to make a break for it?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)SWEET GALI MOTHER OF GOD, SHE WAS TAKING OFF HER SKINPoor Esao barreled right through his door, shattering it in a burst of wood as he ducked underneath the bed and lit up his arrows, waiting for it to return. As it turns out, our hapless young hero had never seen a female in anything less than full clothing, so, naturally, he assumed that when he'd seen Amalod unclothed, she was some sort of demon from the underworld who had eaten the poor, defenseless stargazer and worn her skin as a coat.FOR THE GOOD OF SOCIETY, CREATURE...YOU DIE-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: NovaNighttimeBedroom, Ice Howl InnCRASH!Nova jolted upright in bed, half-expecting an attack. His room was empty; the noise had come from outside. Carefully, oh-so-cautiously, he tiptoed to his door and eased it open just enough to see through the crack between door and doorframe.Down the hallway, Esao's door had been replaced by piles of splinters."Oh, no..."

IC(Amalod [Talking to Esao: Ko-Koro Inn])

"What was that.." Amalod asks no one in particular as she stands up; sliding on a simple bra that was in her bag. The still not quite awake Toa of Water walks down the hall and toward the source of the noise in nothing more than her underwear; eyes halfway open. Seeing a few splinters of wood where Esao's door was, Amalod's eyes snap open and she rushes in."Esao!"-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Ama...?" Esao asked tentatively, lowering his bow and lifting a pillow so he didn't look at the Toa in her half-dressed state. "Is that you or is that a demon from the depths of the underworld?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: NovaNighttimeBedroom, Ice Howl InnDown the hallway, Room 13, another door opened. Amalod's head emerged, turned in the direction of Esao's now-empty doorway, and jolted. Her door was now flung open, and the rest of her body joined her head in the hallway--LOOK AWAY.Nova slammed his door shut and pressed his back against it, breathing hard as a drop of sweat rolled down his brow. Voices wafted down the hallway, but Nova resolved not to open his door again. He was too busy trying to get the image of Amalod's bed-clothes out of his mind.

Edited by Legolover-361

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"Cl--clothes? Oh, thank God," said Esao, grinning and standing up. "My bad, Amalove, I thought that you were eaten by a demon from the depths of the underworld. Man, I can't believe I did this again, that's really embarrassing..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME