Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk grinned as he held up the weapon.He'd had a feeling that's what it was. And he'd turned out to be right. Krayzikk had been fascinated by the the blade when he first saw it, and now here it was. "Thank you, Magister." He muttered, almost too quiet to be heard.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk swung the sword a few times experimentally, whirling and stabbing, to make use of the the double-bladed weapon.He looked at Amalod with a grin. "This should do the trick." He patted his belt. "This and my knuckledusters."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC(Amalod [Talking to Krayzikk: Ko-Koro, weapon's shop])

Looking over the titan's weapons, she thinks to herself: I'm glad I'm on his side..."Well, that's less widgets we have to spend," Amalod states happily. She begins to walk down the rows of weapons; trying to find the strange weapon that Krayzikk spoke of. "What was the one weapon you were talking out? A wah...kie..zashi?"-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk stowed his weapons, and nodded. "Wakizashi. Shorter blade, usually no longer than two feet. Primarily used for close quarters combat."He picked one up off if it's display stand, and held it out to Amalod. "Like this."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC

(Amalod [Talking to Krayzikk: Ko-Koro, weapon's shop])

Amalod accepts the weapon and gently moves around in short, stubby movements. She had no idea how to use the thing, but it did feel nice in her grip."I'll get this. I just need to learn how to use it," the Toa explains as they walk toward the counter.-Mef Man

IC: NovaEarly morningWeapons shop, Ko-KoroFrom a far corner of the store, Nova glanced to Krayzikk as he showed Amalod a wakizashi. As Amalod approached the counter, he turned back to examining with partially pseudo interest a sword. Drawing his own, he compared the blades. The display's was shinier. It was also ninety widgets.Nova sheathed his sword and sighed, moving onto a collection of launched weapons: throwing knives, boomerangs, et cetera. Short examination of their price tags told Nova he was out of his league price-wise.

IC

(Amalod [Talking to NPC Shopkeeper: Ko-Koro, Weapon's Shop])

(NPC Shopkeer [Talking to Amalod: Ko-Koro, Weapon's Shop])

"Will that be all for you, miss?" the shopkeeper asks Amalod while looking over the Toa, a bit confused. She didn't seem like the swordswoman type...Glancing over her shoulder, the Toa of water watches Nova look at a nearby sword, compare it to his own, then walk off. He looked almost depressed as he left..."I'll take this," she starts while sliding her new weapon over the counter,"and the weapon you have in that case," Amalod adds while pointing toward the case Nova had stood in front of mere moments before.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: NovaEarly morningWeapons shop, Ko-KoroNova looked up in surprise as the shopkeeper removed the blade he had been examining from its case. His eyes widened a little more when he saw Amalod at the counter, watching as it was brought back to her. She glanced to Nova, and she might have smiled at him, but he had already glanced back to the shelves of boomerangs as if he hadn't noticed her purchase; no good would come of envying another person's purse.Funnily enough, she had already been holding a blade. Did she want a second?Not bothering to pretend he was interested in the boomerangs, he moved onto the bamboo disks, scanning the collection at a walk. Beyond the disks were smaller trinkets, like stones and slings; beyond them lay the door. Nova picked an empty spot by the doorway and tried to not look like he was watching Amalod out of the corner of his eye.

IC

(Amalod [Talking to NPC Shopkeeper: Ko-Koro, Weapon's Shop])

The Toa of water watches as the shopkeeper shows her the sword. It was truly a beautiful thing for a weapon. The sword appeared to be used mainly for decoration than for fighting, but Amalod was sure that it was a great weapon as well.The price was insane, though.After hearing her total was up to over one hundred widgets, Amalod bites her lip. Did she really want to buy the weapon for Nova?Of course I do! Stop thinking things like that, Crazy!"Thank you," Amalod says to the shop keeper after handing out what few widgets she still had. Turning around, she walks back to Nova. "Here you are, Nova," says Amalod with a smile while holding out the now sheathed sword. The Toa hoped that he would like it...-Mef Man

IC: NovaEarly morningWeapons store, Ko-KoroNova's mouth fell open. "Wha--?"Gingerly, he took the sword Amalod offered. It shimmered in quite beautous fashion under the low light of the store. Its blade was sharp and true as Nova drew it from its sheath; it was cold to the Toa of Fire's touch. Concluding his examination, he stored the blade again in its sheath looked to Amalod, who stood before him expectantly. Her eyes danced.Nova closed his mouth and made a noise akin to mmmm..."Wow. Um. Thanks, Amalod. I-I'll try to pay you back as soon as possible..."

Edited by Legolover-361

IC:Ravage was awoken the next morning by a knock on the door. When he looked, Rewera was already on her feet and seemingly ready to move. She opened the door and the other Toa could hear her exchange a few words with Rhanus, the inn-keeper. When she closed the door behind him, she balanced a tablet in her free hand, full with energy-cans, orange-juice and what seemed to be small crunchy loaves of white bread with a small assortment of cups, filled with different spreads."Breakfast?" she asked her companion.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: RavageAt the sound of the knock, his eyes had snapped open, and he had gone into a low, combat ready stance. A low growl filled the air.When he saw it was Rewera, he more or less relaxed. "That'd be great, thank you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC

(Amalod [Talking to Nova: Ko-Koro, Weapon's Shop])

"Oh, don't worry about it," Amalod says while embracing the Toa of fire in a hug. "We're friends and this is my apology for taking the ticket. Maybe this can make it up to you in some small way," she adds while gently pulling away. The Toa of water's eyes sparkled happily; the joy of giving Nova something he truly desired was a great feeling. She would always charish it."I guess we should go. Just a couple more stops then we can do whatever you want until the concert starts. Or if Krayzikk has something in mind..."-Mef Man

OOC: Relying on Mef's summary of what happened when I was gone to post about the looter fight. Still need an ILS summary.IC:Seeing the Toa of Fire begin a fight with another being he decided not to worry about, and with the other Toa's truce, Cy nodded to Vorok, and Velan (OOC:Hope I got the name right.) lightened to where she was floating five feet off the ground. Cy created a powerful gust of wind to knock her mask off. Vorok shouted, "Sanctum Guard, we found a looter!"

OOC YES! Thank you for posting, Tabby. ICVerak reached out his hand to catch the mask, but halted, letting it clatter to the ground. Velan wasn't his problem anymore. She wasn't important to the mission, and Verak had no reason to trouble her again. "Take him away then," he waved a dismissing hand at the toa of water and walked over to where Vielah was fist fighting a troublesome newcomer. "Hurry up, sister," he said, "We gotta get going now. Nothin' to see here."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: NovaEarly morningWeapons store, Ko-KoroPerhaps some survival instinct had awakened within Nova -- he could find no other reason for why his extremities suddenly felt like filled pincushions, his head pounded, and his muscles siezed up and refused to move. His mouth was trying to open, but it had been glued shut by the same inexplicable force that had sucked all the moisture from his lips and the air from his lungs.Amalod's embrace was affectionate but nowhere near strong enough to cause the aforementioned symptoms, and so Nova's head spun with both questions and vertigo when her hands slid off his shoulders and her face danced in Nova's unsteady vision."Uh."The word sounded agonizingly hollow. Take it back! cried Nova's subconscious mind, but his conscious brain was too busy trying to decipher the context clues of the hug. She had been feeling sorry for him, he'd been pleasantly surprised, and she obviously liked him to some extent..."Er."The return of sanity also heralded another survival instict: fight or flight. Nova was not about to fight.Mata Nui, what had Amalod said, again? Something about friends, an apology, and -- and her bright eyes removed any hopes of recalling the rest of her dialogue.She still stood before him, her twinkling eyes adopting a quizzical expression as she awaited Nova's answer.He gasped a little, his head's fervent throbbing calming to a gentle heartbeat. "Uh -- no, no need to make it up," he said, his voice faint but still clearly grateful. "Really. I -- thank you."

IC

(Amalod [Talking to Nova: Ko-Koro, Weapon's Shop])

(Vielah Nuvay [Talking to Verak and fighting Ankt: Ko-Koro ruins])

"You're welcome," Amalod replies, still smiling. Not only was she smiling because of her gift, but because of the expressions on Nova's face. He was so cute and shy at the same time. He was almost as good looking as Esao.She reaches out and grabs Nova's hand, adding,"Let's go to the clothing store now." The two begin to walk toward the door, Nova in tow while the Toa of water leads. "I wonder how you put this thing on.." Amalod mumbles to herself. She begins to fiddle with her sheath; trying to hook it to her pants, but she wasn't sure how it was supposed to fit."One second," Vielah replies simply before backflipping once more. The Toa of fire decides to slide in the slippery snow this time right between her opponent's legs; sending a fist flying upward and between Ankt's legs.-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Flyssa's Grave, Ko-Koro)"So, hey, listen...I should go. The others are probably...somewhere. I don't know when I'll be back, but...I will be. I promise. Wherever you are...I miss you, and I want you to know that it's probably a hundred times warmer there than it is here."He let out a dry chuckle at his small joke and kissed Flyssa's mask before standing up, and with a "Take care, kiddo" he was walking back towards the inn, and though he closed his eyes, though he pushed with all his willpower to remain strong, tears started to leak from the kaleidoscopes amethyst orbs in his face and began hitting the ground in a silent funeral march, sizzling and burning away the snow with every droplet.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: NovaEarly morningKo-KoroNova had no choice but to allow himself to be pulled by Amalod. A part of him, the gentlemanly part, insisted he follow out of courtesy; but another part of him, perhaps the more sane of the two, kept crying in his ear, Fly, you fool!The landscape outside was beautiful. With one arm, Nova hooked his new sheath onto his waist. Its weight settled comfortably.Amalod, by contrast, was struggling with her sheath. "It, uh, goes on a belt," said Nova to the Toa of Water. "Like, if you have one."His hand, enveloped by Amalod's, began to tingle again.

IC

(Amalod [Talking to Esao and Nova: Ko-Koro, Weapon's Shop])

"Ah, I'll get one in the shop," Amalod says as she simply begins to carry the sheathed weapon. Looking up, she notices a certain Ta-Toa in the distance."Esao! Hey!" she calls out; releasing Nova's hand and beginning to wave her own back and forth. She swings the sheath back and forth, almost stabbing Krayzikk and almost chopping Nova, but atleast the weapon was concealed. "I got a weapon!" Amalod adds while walking toward Esao.-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)The tears dried instantly and rose into the air as steam, fighting for life brief seconds before the crisp arctic wind of Ko-Koro lifted their remnants away and carried them into the breeze. Esao smiled slightly and diverted course to the northeast to meet with the group, bridging the considerable distance between them in seconds."Congratulations. Do you know how to use it?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)Esao gave a cursory flick of his still-wet eyes over the Titan, standing a distance behind Nova, before they made their way back to Amalod's eager face."Cool," he said. "Yeah, uh...sure, I could teach you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)Esao's gaze next met Nova's, and the other Toa of Fire looked down awkwardly as the archer's stoic stare hit him. His face was motionless for several seconds before he smiled, winked, and tossed a bag of widgets into Nova's hands."Consider it my treat," he said. "Looks like a heck of a sword."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: NovaEarly morningKo-KoroNova caught the bag of widgets awkwardly and hefted it with his hand. It weighed down on his fingers with a pressure that wasn't uncomfortable in one way and was in another way. He glanced to Esao's smiling face in incomprehension; his mouth caught up with his brain then, and he stammered, "Dang -- er -- wow, thank you."He placed the widgets into his waist pouch; maybe he would foot Amalod's clothing bill in return for her buying him the sword."And the blade looks even better outside its sheath -- here, uh, lemme show you--"He pulled it out somewhat too grandly, but that was okay because the blade glowed spectacularly in the sunlight. Nova twirled the tip a few times to test its balance and nodded approvingly.

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)Esao's next glance downward was at his own kukri, and then Flyssa's swords on his back, then Nova's own new sword. His smile, small to begin with, dimmed a notch, but his eyes remained bright, if somewhat downtrodden."It's a nice blade. Looks like it suits you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC

(Amalod [Talking to Esao and Nova: Ko-Koro, Weapon's Shop])

"Glad you like it, Nova," Amalod says with a smile; admiring the blade. It looked somewhat beautiful and majestic for a weapon.Yes, this was completely worth buying."Well, we were going into the clothing store for a bit, want to join us, Esao?" asks the Toa of water. It was barely noticeable, but a hopeful gleam was in her eye as she asked the question.-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"I...of course, yes."His words were murmured, uttered with none of the false confidence and cheer that up until now he had made an effort to display. His lavender eyes seemed to lose their three-dimensional beauty and flatten, dimming slightly as he watched Nova play with the blade and fingered the hilt of his own weapon. Then his gaze turned towards Krayzikk, who was still making wide eyes with his blade, and then back to Amalod, a smile on her face and a gleam in her eye. All the shiny happy people..."Sorry, I guess I'm a bit off today. Sure, I'd love to come."OOC: And at this point, Esao's hurt is so palpable that I'm actually tearing up writing for him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: That means you're doing it right, Tyler. :D

IC(Amalod [Talking to Esao and Krayzikk: Ko-Koro, Weapon's Shop])

"Good!" Amalod replies before taking taking Esao's hand this time. "I'll find all of us something. How about that?" she asks; pushing the door open to the shop as she speaks.-Mef Man