Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: This whole Shadow Hapaka and ILS thing is getting really confusing. And this other thing as well, I was following the whole stadium thing for a while and then that stopped making sense or I just lost the point where things had changed up there.IC: (Alrin)Right now I had men directing people towards the village's center. I didn't have any real power, political power that was. Probably half of them outranked me anyways. Now that everything was starting to just barely get back together. Eventually we would get back to repairing our village, my village after we had secured it. Right now though it did not seem to be show. I smashed the butt of my crossbow against a looter and dragged his worthless body back to the prison. I was getting sick of this, first my village is attacked. Then hostages are taken and her am I doing the Toa equivalent of twiddling my thumbs. I should be out there with Alexin chasing down the hostage takes but I didn't really have a choice. I had some authority at the moment and I had to use it, I couldn't complain or whine about not doing a "real hero's work" because I was starting to stop caring about that anymore. I need to be efficient, cold as the Ko-Wahi night when I needed to be. I could be on decent terms with the ILS, but I didn't want them setting up in my Wahi...I mean in Nuju and the Ko-Matoran's Wahi. They could help and be on decent terms and then they could leave. I didn't trust them and I didn't want them. Their victories might have shaken Makuta but it did nothing to help my ailing village. Sanctum Guards and the few vigilant heroes I had heard about were responsible for bringing order back to my village. I did appreciate the help, I didn't really have a choice. Sanctum Guards spread apart...everyone reeling from the explosions, an avalanche, the village had endured too much. I would need a really stiff drink by the end of this night...until then I still need to strength the village center. Which seemed to be coming along smoothly. I could only hope things were just as smooth for the ILS and Alexin.IC: (Kino Iho)Kino had heard whispered rumors, but they were infrequent, something about shrines and Makuta. Something that as a follower of the Lord of Shadows she had been mulling over. A religion around Makuta? It was possible, the right message needed to be sent though. Too many of her fellow followers. The ones she had heard about were far too obvious and malicious. Kiara had now worn the white clothing with the cloak and the cloth that covered her face. It had provide excellent cover against the cold and the stark white had allowed her to blend in with the environment so far. She trudged along as best as she could, she'd find it, eventually. Hopefully then she would find allies, people that could help her act a great plan, one that would sweep this island like a cleansing fire. A fire that would convert, subjugate, or kill those who had not already switched to the winning side. The strike against the Hive would not be without its price.OOC: Where is this Makuta shrine?

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: NovaMorningClothing store, Ko-KoroNova barely noticed Amalod's speaking. Had his feet departed the ground? He'd look down to make sure, but Amalod's face was a magnet to his gaze."I..."Flirting? His brain racked itself for understanding. She had been worried he thought she was flirting. With him. Had he looked uncomfortable? -- no, wait, that was a silly question. A better question was, why had she run instead of apologizing in the beginning?His mind danced around the answer for a few seconds before landing squarely atop it: She had been as nervous as he now felt. And why be nervous, unless--?No. You're being ridiculous. Discomfort does not romance make. After all, you're acting quite uncomfortable without being in love, right?The question gave him pause.Karzahni, don't tell me you're considering it!The heat rose behind his Kakama. He suddenly realized he had been stammering for the past five seconds, paused, blinked, and tried to speak."I..."His words were arrested in his throat. His mind reevaluated Amalod's distance from Nova, which promptly induced a bout of claustrophobia. A sour taste grew in the back of his mouth as he glanced from escape to escape: Esao, Amalod's eyes, Krayzikk, Amalod's eyes, the counter, the entrance, Amalod's eyes...He couldn't handle the pressure. He wanted to yell at Amalod to ease the suspense, to find out once and for all if she actually liked him or not, but such an action went against the very fiber of his being. His breathing grew shallow as he tried to force his limbs to respond.Karzahni, he was stammering again."I should, uh, prob-probably go... go, go purchase the gray cloak." His shaky voice didn't sound better than had the stammering. He was already stumbling in disoriented fashion toward the counter; lightheadedness was not a state conducive to proper balance.When he broke eye contact with Amalod by the counter, his breathing came easier. The cashier looked at him with a searching eye, and he nodded quickly and paid for the cloak using his own money -- he would save Esao's gift for another time.

IC(Amalod [Making a Purchase: Ko-Koro, Clothing Store])

I ruined everything...Amalod watches Nova go before turning back to the outfit she picked out. After scooping up the clothes, the Toa walks toward the counter after Nova; forgetting to show the outfit to her new friend. Right now, though, she didn't really care. She just wanted Nova and her to carry on a simple conversation without it ending in a spasm...-Mef Man

IC: NovaMorningClothing store, Ko-KoroSoft, tentative footsteps. Nova knew their owner without turning. Eyes positioned downward, he took his cloak and moved quickly to the door to avoid being in Amalod's way. There, he flung his purchase over his shoulders and found it a comfortable fit. Its deep hue complemented his sky-blue and silver armor nicely.He tried very hard not to look at Amalod for fear of triggering more discomfort.

Edited by Legolover-361

IC: Esao (Clothing Shop, Ko-Koro)"THIS. FRIGGIN. BEANIE."Esao came bounding out of the clothing room with a black beanie fastened over his head and ending just at his stark eyebrows as he looked around, grinning."I FOUND MY HEAD'S SOULMATE, GUYS--oh. Hi," he said, noting Ciara's presence for the first time.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:"So, what do we do now?" Kethrye whispered in a undertone to to others.
IC: Madrihk"Onyx stayed in Pala-Koro, so we can't make a tangible ransom, it seems. That means that our ruse will likely not last longer than until we meet whomever is receiving it. At that point we will take him or them out at once. Unless they send a hostage, of course, in which case our resident Mahiki-user might be able to take their place instead. It's too bad we can't just launch some fire into the cave once we find it; that would be most efficient."

IC: Esao (Clothing Shop, Ko-Koro)A memory whizzed past Esao's head and into his heart: one of himself, bending down and kissing Flyssa's hand as she laughed and bobbed a little curtsy. That couldn't happen again."Hi, Ciara," he said, smiling easily at her and shaking her hand. "Yeah, uh, I'm Esao."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Clothing Shop, Ko-Koro)"Why, I'm glad you asked!" he said, his eyes lighting up as he adopted a tone and pose like a ringmaster at a circus. "We happen to be fighting a great and evil danger, one so despicable, so unnecessary to modern society, something that is so unholy that it makes Makuta himself wretch in pain and disgust...Kolhii players."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: A Toa of Lightning passed through Ko-Koro. As he did so, he left behind several posters.

Now Recruiting

The Black Inferno

Hate Makuta?

Looking for profit?

Want to cause destruction?

On the run from the law?

The Black Inferno may be for you. Open trails will be held on the beach south of Xa-Koro.

All welcome. Specially seeking Kakama wearers, Toa of Lightning with Kanohi Matatu.

IC: Esao (Clothing Shop, Ko-Koro)A gymnast. Another flash: Flyssa, with her toned, athletic body and gymnast's build. God, he wanted her here. So, so badly."Never been much of a fan, myself," he said, keeping his voice remarkably smooth.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: [Plagia Simul](Hostage Situation, ILS Group, Place of Shadows)A rapid-fire tap-tap-tapping noise coming from my foot pivoting up and down on the snow could probably be heard by both Ril and Kethrye. It was, in all likelihood, starting to annoy them. Mata Nui, it was annoying me, that's for sure.Unfortunately, it isn't one of those cute little personality quirks that one can just switch on and off. This is a true physiological tic, that came up whenever I didn't move or talk for a very long time. None of the doctors back home quite understood what it was caused by, but a number suggested that I had a habit of needing to move constantly.Thanks doc, like I couldn't have figured that one out.The high-stress environment of a hostage situation probably didn't help matters either. Or the cold. The constant, bitter, freezing cold."Hey," I whispered, shuffling up behind Ril and Kethrye, "Could one of you guys punch me, before I do something moronic?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:"She's joking," Kethrye said, turning to whisper at Ril. Now how did I guess you'd say that? he though, his gaze wondering back to Plagia, who's feat were tapping her feat on the solid ice in obvious impatience, and apprehension. "Probably, at least."

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Esao (Clothing Shop, Ko-Koro)Pffffffffffft, you have no clue."That's one way of saying it," he said, examining the t-shirts with mild interest.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Clothing Shop, Ko-Koro)Is she like...Flyssa reincarnated? Flyssa? You're back!"Yeah!" he said, grinning wildly now and sliding on the shirt. "Yeah, it looks pretty dope..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Clothing Shop, Ko-Koro)Esao examined himself in the mirror for a second, blinking so rapidly that all that could be seen of his face was several brief flashes of amethyst as his brilliant purple eyes stared into their own reflection."I'll buy 'em," he said, whipping out a massive bag of widgets.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Esao is clueless when it comes to romance; he's got no clue how Amalod or Ciara may feel about him. It makes him fun. :PIC: Esao (Clothing Shop, Ko-Koro) "And you were right! Thanks, Amalod!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Yeah, it's fine. Just thought it was kind of funny how his mood changed so fast. :D Happy Esao is better than grieving, though.

IC(Amalod [Talking to Esao: Ko-Koro, Clothing Store])

"Oh, you're welcome," Amalod says with a smile. She hadn't done much, but she accepted the thank you happily. "And, about that concert, when is it again?" the Toa of water asks. She was looking forward to it, but she didn't know when it was. She hated to leave Ciara, though.-Mef Man

IC: Morik Brum'Waiz (Ko-Koro) The grey-armored Akrainid strolled down the frozen streets of Ko-Koro at a casual pace. He found no reason to rush, seeing as he didn't have to be anywhere and his large strides moved him at a much greater pace then a normal being. And Morik was far from "normal". For starters, he had was about eight and a half feet tall, standing over most other species. On top of that, he had a Mark. The yellow glowing tattoo was seemingly carved right into his left upper arm. Although it granted him extreme strength when confidence was in the area, it came at a price. If he didn't feed it, it took control and made him feed it. That had only happened once, and Morik wasn't quick to try it again.He was, to the Mark Bearer's knowladge, the only one of his species to have such a Mark, and for some reason, that troubled him.OOC: Morik open for interaction... pweeze. c:

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -