Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Mambo):Mambo took down the illusion posters in Po-Koro, and put up new ones around Ko-Koro.

Are you an outcast?

Do you despise today's scociety?

Do you hate the current way of civilization?

Then join the Magalsa!

And togeather, we will reinvent the world.

Ask for Mambo in the

Muakas's Roar Bar

"Let's go to the bar, I hope it's still standing after the attack. But then again, what attacker wants to destroy a bar?" Mambo said to Darix, and walked into the direction of the bar.

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Darix The Toa of iron followed the psychotic being to the bar, but he saw a familiar ring as he walke through the gates...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Darix"I'm fine," he said coldly, trying to place a name on the Toa of fire he saw...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:Ankt

Ankt brushed himself off as he picked himself up. "Just a second brother." He responded, dusting himself off. Vielah had gotten herself into a pickle with her previous move. Due to Ankt's dodging, she had continued flying over and past his body, only to land in the snow a second later. It was the opportune time for Ankt to attack, and yet he didn't respond. He waited for Vielah to pick herself up before flying at her attacking with a simple pattern. He threw two punches at her, then a kick. Two punches, and a kick. Two punches and a kick. Vielah, being the battle savvy character she is, picked up on the pattern quickly, and started planning a counterstrike that exploited the pause between the second punch and the kick.Punch, punch, kick. Punch, punch, kick. Ankt continued to attack with the same pattern, not showing any signs of changing it up. Vielah smiled, this was the time to strike. Punch, punch, Vielah's fist flew out, only to be met by Ankt's fist, which was sending a third punch towards her face. It seemed the two Toa had both caught the other off-guard with their attacks. At least, it did until Ankt's leg flew towards Vielah's chin, sending her flying backwards. She hit part of the ruins, and slumped to the ground.Ankt turned to Verak. "You were saying?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: From Kumu.IC:Feongulf shivered under the cold Ko-Wahi wind that rocked the boat she had booked all the way back in Xa-Koro.The boat was not a usually passenger ship per-se, just a Ga-Koroin fisher boat that was heading in the same direct and whose captain had agreed to let Feongulf aboard for the remainder of her widgets. Ships heading directly from Xa-Koro to the tundra covered region of the island were not exactly common.She glanced to to her right (Starboard? Port?) and watched as the shoreline grew in size as the small vessel propelled itself towards it.

IC: HanixHanix walke into the otherwise of Ko-Koro, opposite of Zakama. She looked through the nearly destroyed village. Who would do such a thing?

IC: Nameless Skadki

As the nameless Skakdi walked through Ko-Wahi, he was taken aback by the cold. He hated the cold. He quickened his walk, and after walking for some distance, he noticed a shrine, near the Ga-Wahi border. He walked toward it, hoping to find more followers of Makuta.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: DarixThe iron Toa got up and walked outside to find a place were Makuta followers were, of there was one here.

IC: Sahrea (Ko-Koro square)After an hour and a half of waiting, Terop finally showed, carrying a disturbingly large bag. "What, the-Karz!?" I said, barely containing my anger. Oh yeah, that was another thing: I apparently had "anger management" issues. Lovely. "One hour, you said one freakin' hour!"Of course, the Ko-Matoran just gave me his "I'm-better-then-you" grin and motioned for me to join him in the cable car. Mata Nui I wanted to wipe that smile off his face with a dagger. Never the less, I stepped into the slightly-in-need-of-repair metal box, and it began moving towards out destination. Ta-Koro, the Village of Fire.And, according to Terop, home to one of the best Kohlii teams on the island. Which sounded like a horrible disease. I almost smiled at my own joke, oh no.OOC: Terop and Sahrea to Ta, hopefully for more interaction.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Darix"None of your concern," he said waking off, with a cold tone in his voice, and not because of the cold weather.

OOC: Alright guys, special Brickfair posts incoming.IC:Rewera wiped across her mouth with a napkin from the breakfast tablet. She looked at Ravage. "All good to go?" she asked the Rahi-like Toa sitting on the edge of the other bed. As they were both done with their morning meal by now, the reply was a simple nod.Within an hour, the unlikely duo had gathered all their belongings. The morning was just rising over Ko-Koro and the fresh damages from the raid on the village were still visible, smoke still rising in a few places when the two stepped out in the brittle cold of the village, Rewera carrying a strange bundle on her back. "You good to go?" she asked her companion.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Darix"Believe me I have no desire to join the liberation. I want to eclipse this island into darkness," he said and walked off, out of the Koro.

IC: Z"Thank you," Zacax said and walked off into the village, thinking to himself, I am a Toa...Toa...Toa....I am Toa...who am I?

IC: Morik (Inn)The giant Akrainid, fortunately for him, was mostly asleep when it happened. The details were still a bit fuzzy, but from what he could piece together, this is what happened:Morik was suddenly woken by a bright yellow like. Who in the freakin Karz? he had thought, Turn that light off!He was about to say it outloud when he realised he was glowing. His Mark, the strange tattoo on his upper arm was giving off enough light for him to almost see by. "The Ka-"Then he had blacked out.When the gigantic being came to again, something had changed. His room was the same, his Mark was still there, he was still him. But there was something else, glowing yellow numbers on his forearm. Some sort of code, maybe? Then they started decreasing, and he realised it was timer.00:00:00:07:00:00:00, 00:00:00:06:23:59:59, 00:00:00:06:23:59:58, 00:00:00:06:23:59:57.Oh Karz. He really hoped that wasn't what he thought it was. I think I saw this movie...?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DarixDarix walked out of the village, looking for followers of the master of dakrness himself. IC: HanixHanix walked through the village, and kept walking till she saw a red Toa coming her way...Zakama!IC: ZZ kept walking through the village, pondering what a Toa was...what did he do? Was he important?

IC: The PyroA red and black toa walked into the village. He smiled as his axe burst into flames. "These ice villages," he thought. "Why would anybody live in a place so cold? But still, they are fun to destroy." Laughing maniacally while triggering is volitak to ensure he would remain unseen, he dug his axe into the side of a Ko-Koro hut, which burst into flames. He then launched a several beams of fire from his axe, igniting the entire street block, all the while laughing silently behind the sound-dampening effects of his mask...OOC: guys, if you're in the village, you may want to do something about this pyromaniac.

IC: Z Z smelt something. I know that smell...but...what is its name? he ran off smelling the smell and found an entire block starting to burn.IC: HanixNoticing the prodigy running off, she followed him, and saw an entire block beig eclipsed into the fires that started. She placed out her hands and plaster a torrent of water at on of the buildings, "Zakama, use your powers!"

"This is bad," The Pyro thought. "I'm going to have to do something about these pests." Ducking into one of the burning huts, he concentrated on the water, absorbing all the heat from it until it turned into ice. Using the heat he had absorbed, he unleashed a huge burst of fire all at once followed by a beam headed straight for the being trying to douse the flames. When the smoke cleared, The Pyro was gone. Not that anyone even knew he was there to begin with. He was under the effects of the Volitak the whole time.Several hours later, in another part of town, The Pyro, after leaving a tavern he had been at, ducked behind an old building and triggered his mask once more. "Ok, lets try this again," he thought. With that, he set fire to yet another city block...

Edited by Constructman

IC: Hanix and ZHanix didn't have enough time to react, but Z did, and he jumped into Hanix pushing her to the ground. "Thank you Zakama," she said getting up,"Is...is that my name?" he asked confused, with a hopeful tone, "Of course it is...you okay Zakama?" Hanix asks confused...what happened to him? "Come on, we must find whoever started this!" She ran off, with Z slowly behind her. My name...is Zakama? I...I like it, I think that is it!

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: The PyroThe Pyro was having the time of his life. He was on the city streets spreading fire wherever he went, sending those little Ko-Matoran running scared for their lives. Yet no one knew who was doing it; he was still invisible, thus causing riots and several lynchings in efforts to stop the arsonist. The fires were small and caused no permanent damage or loss of life, but it was still scary for the villagers

Edited by Constructman

IC: Z and HanixOne problem in his intire plan...the footprints in the snow and his shadow near he flames. The mask may have made him invisible in sound and movement, but it didn't make him a full ghost."Stop right there," Hanix said following the footprints and shadow, seeing where they end, "Eh, yea!" Z said, "Why are you causing this?"

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: The PyroThe Pyro stopped dead in his tracks. Realizing what had happened and that he couldn't hope to engage another toa of fire, he ran away, running in a deceptive style; making footprints of myriad sizes, messing them up, and stomping trails in different directions. "This won't hold them off for long," he thought. "But given the fact that I'm invisible, they should have a hard time tracking me in the snowstorm that is sure to come. Hopefully, I can make my way to Onu-Wahi. And given they haven't seen my true form, I should be able to hide there without too much trouble."

IC: Z and Hanix"Ah Karzahni no!" Hanix yelled, "Zakama stay here, I'll explain later!" she said following the complex footsteps.Z was confused...he had powers? How was that? He looked at the flames and aimed his hand at. So...I guess I have to think about extinguishing the flames?. Before he knew it, a small fireball came out of his hand, but fell to the ground...Zacax aimed his hand at the fireball and closed his eyes. When opened them, he saw the ball extinguish. He then went closer to the burning huts and aimed both hands at the fire and it started to slowly fade. "I...I can control fire?! I can control fire!!"

IC: The PyroThe Pyro had been running for quite some time. All this time, he was thinking of a way out. "I can't keep up the mizongyi for too long," he thought. "Ive got to lose here somehow... AHA!" he thought. "I've got it!" Chekcing to mae sure the toa of fire was out of sight, he turned turned visible and coated himself with so much fire that his true form was barely visible. At the same time, he created seven decoys. He then created a huge wall of fire to disguise his actions. Sending the decoys in different directions, he made a sharp turn for Po-Koro. "When I get there," he thought to himself. "I'm going to go find a mercenary, Londar, I think his name is, who can help me. I've heard that none can best him in the art of swordsmanship..." However, the toa of water had broken through the wall of flame, so he got the decoy heading for the ocean to create another one. "Hopefully this will throw her off," he thought.

IC: HanixHanix destroyed the wall of fire, focusing on the melted footprints, taking the fact the decoys couldn't since they were made of fire. Both yes melted the snow, but she could see burnt footprints in the dirt and dead grass. As she followed the real one, she blasted a wave of water at the Pyro. "Halt!" she commanded, "Or else I'll make you!"IC: ZakamaZakama worked on the flames, extinguishing them. He was running out I energ, running around trying to control the fires. "So I don't have super speed...that sucks..."

IC: The PyroThe Pyroturned invisible once more, did a backflip over Hanix, and lifted his axe readying for the kill...IC: Londar (recently arrived from Po-Wahi)Londar had crossed the border from Po to Ko Wahi. However, there was something strange going on. The air felt drier, as if somebody was draining moisture from the air. He looked to the west and saw what appeared to be waves of water followed by flashes of fire. He then looked towards Ko-Koro, and saw it up in flames. He realized what had happened. "THAT,THAT, COULD YOU BE ANY DUMBER?!" he thought as he dashed towards the battle but he stumbled and fell in the snow. It was going to be a VERY long time before he could even get to the battle...OOC: Londar will not arrive at The Pyro's location for 8 more posts between The Pyro and Hanix

Edited by Constructman

IC: Darix"if you want to be a slave to darkness, then fine," Darix said coldly, and walked off,IC: ZakamaZakama had already extinguished a few blocks in the hour, still a lot to go...IC: HanixHanix saw the shadow in front of her, and as he flipped, she whipped out her chain scythe and wrapped around it his torso, not cutting him, and sent him to the ground.

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: The PyroDeactivating his mask, The Pyro grabbed the chain and sent an intense wave of lame and heat down the chain while inconspicously heating up Hanix's body, slowly attacking it from the inside.IC: LondarLondar kept on running, but tripped agian. He counted the number of times he had tripped, 2, and noticed that the distance between them was fairly equal. "6 more trips before I get there," he thought to himself.

IC: HanixThe warm aided the Toa of water, she felt better. She whipped away her chain, breaking away the fire and preventing her from burning up. "You don't know who you are dealing with," she said as she sent another blast of water at him.IC: ZakamaAfter two hours of extinguishing the flames, he ran off to find Hanix. He saw the fire and water spewing out Ito the sky and ran towards it.

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: ZakamaZakama came into the fight with his queer katanas, half-ready to fight, Do I know how to fight?!